1. Not everyone can accomplish what you did in your life even in your old age you still did great things. You are indeed a hero. Rest in peace grandma!
2. One thing I am sure of is that we will meet again, for now, goodbye. Rest in Peace!
3. May the passage of time heal your grief.
4. You were my closest friend; you were always there for me. I will forever miss you. Rest in peace sister!
5. We hope this blanket will bring you warmth and support in your time of grief and in the days to come. With our deepest condolences.
6. I am sincerely saddened by the loss of your mother. Rest in Peace!
7. I have no idea whom I will turn to. You were such a great mentor and guide to me. Rest in peace my godfather!
8. You will always be remembered no matter what. Your presence, love, and kindness will forever be with us. Rest for now until we meet again.
9. I found my love in you, No matter what, no one will ever take your place. You were my soul mate. Rest in peace dear!
10. Your dad was a kind man and a true gentleman, he always put others before himself. He will undoubtedly be missed.
11. “Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.” -Isaiah
12. Please accept our sincere sympathy for the death of your mother! May her soul rest in peace!
13. I want to express my condolences to you.
14. It is only time that can heal the death of pain. No matter the number of words said they cannot ease the pain. We will forever cherish your memories. Rest in peace aunt!
15. Your memories will always be with us until we meet. Rest in peace my dear one.
16. May God give you the strength to overcome your pain and loss! Receive my condolences!
17. I am deeply saddened by (Name of deceased) death.
18. You left us too soon and we wish you’d stayed with us a little longer, we hope we meet again someday to say and do the things we couldn’t, That’s why we say bye for now.
19. “I can’t hold the tears back, You will always be in my heart. R.I.P”
20. My heart is crying because of the sudden departure of your mother. I am sending you my heartfelt condolences. May God give you all the strength you need to overcome this tough moment in your life.
21. It is hard to believe that I will never see you again. It was an honor to have a grandpa like you. Rest in peace grandpa!
22. You were my wings, you taught me how to fly and I will forever be grateful to you. Rest in peace sister!
23. May God wrap his arms around you and the entire family and give you peace. We love you all and are so blessed to have known Snow. Love always.
24. He was a wonderful father and grandfather to me and mom but we know he was also your friend and confidant! I hope this helps commemorate him for future generations of our family! With Love,
25. Your memories are all that I am left with, which I know will help me survive the storms and struggles of daily life.
26. Those who have shown us, love, brought us joy, and made us laugh, have given us the lasting gifts of a beautiful life – and blessed our memories forever. Our Sincere Sympathy.
27. Not many people can unite a family the way you kept us together. Indeed you were great. We will forever miss you. Goodbye Grandma Rest in peace!
28. Know that our thoughts are with you and your family at this sorrowful time. May you know that your dad is now at peace and he Loved you Dearly…Our Deepest Sympathy—
29. Rest in peace you will always be remembered!
30. I am mourning and at the same time celebrating the time that we shared. You were a blessing to our life. RIP Aunt.
31. Very few people can fit into your shoes. You were a blessing to many people. Rest in peace!
32. “A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried. Rest in peace.”
33. For you and your sisters, from all of us in your work Family. We know your dad had to be spectacular as he raised you. You are a wonderful legacy.
34. My sincere condolences. Your father was a remarkable friend, and his passing was tragic. We will be praying for your family.
35. “Always on my mind; forever in my heart. Rest in peace.”
36. This is one of those moments I wish rebirth was possible because I wish more than anything to know and meet you again because one lifetime with you is simply not enough. Sleep in peace and rest now our dearest.
37. Please accept my condolences on the passing of your sister. She will forever be in our memories
38. You always knew when I was happy and sad, now there is no one, but I am sure you are always watching over me from heaven. RIP Sis!
39. “If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.” – The Crow, written by James O’Barr, David J. Schow, and John Shirley, 1994
40. Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your wife and May you find strength during this tough period of your life.
41. I hope you feel at peace just the way you made us feel at peace. RIP uncle.
42. You have gone too soon, it’s my prayer that your soul finds peace. Rest in paradise!
43. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.“ – Kahlil Gibran
44. Allow the love of others to lift you in this time of grief.
45. May He Rest in Peace
46. All my life with you I have never cried this much. I am deeply hurt by your sudden death. You left amazing memories that will never fade. Rest in peace, my love!
47. You may not be by my side always, but one thing I know is that you will forever be in my heart. RIP Sister!
48. “To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever.” – Jeanette Winterson
49. When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. May you treasure all your memories of your Mom. Hugs,
50. I was truly saddened by the death of (Name of deceased).
51. Good bye till we meet again. Together we can make hell into heaven. I am already missing you. Rest in peace, dear friend.You were my partner in crime, my support system, my punching bag. You were my to-go person. Now how do I survive without you? Dear friend, rest in peace.You have been in my thick and thin. We have created beautiful memories and you shall be alive in my heart and memories. Rest in peace, dear friend.Dear friend, I shall pray for your afterlife to be as beautiful as your life here. May you find good company there. I miss you.We have been friends since cullege. We have seen all ups and downs of life together. And now you leave me alone forever. May you rest in peace my dear friend!You were an important part of my life and that is what friends are for. You are irreplaceable my friend. Losing you has hit me hard. I pray that you have a peaceful afterlife.You were the one who encouraged me to take up different challenges in our early years. Without you I could not have achieved so much. Losing you is the biggest grief of my life. I pray for your departed soul.Dear friend, you have left behind a lovely family who loved you the most. All your friends are in grief of losing you. May your departed soul rest in peace!You have achieved many great things in life along with loving family and good friends. Your empire will miss you forever. My god's reward you with a beautiful afterlife. Rest in peace!
52. Our deepest sympathy and prayers to you and your family, (Name of deceased) will deeply be missed.
53. With heartfelt sympathy on the passing of your daughter, (Name of deceased). May the love, prayers, and support of your family and friends bring you comfort during this most difficult time – Love,
54. I don’t know why you left so soon, I can still feel your presence. Rip my best friend!
55. He truly lived a good life. His memory will never fade away. May he rest in peace!
56. “Too well loved to ever be forgotten. Rest in peace.”
57. I know it’s nowhere near the same, but maybe sometimes when you’re really missing your mom, you can wrap this blanket around your shoulders and imagine it’s a hug from her. I cannot express
58. May the memories of (Name of deceased) help you find peace.
59. Gone too soon! May you rest in paradise!
60. We are profoundly saddened for the loss of your father. You will be in our prayers.
61. May this special throw give you warmth, peace, and comfort. Love your cousins
62. “Life is pleasant, death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome” -Isaac Ashimov
63. I wish there was a way to say a proper goodbye. Now what is left are the good memories of you. I will forever miss you. Rip my friend!
64. You are the strongest person that I ever knew; you were able to face any life challenge that came your way. You touched so many lives. You have left a void in our hearts that no one can ever fill. Rest in peace grandma!
65. This is a big blow to us as a family; we cannot believe that you will never be with us again. We pray for you dear uncle. Rest in peace.
66. “Death is just another stage of life, although the one you kind of hope comes last” – Robert Breault
67. Loved ones passing is never easy.
68. It was always an honor to be your friend. Your memories will always stay with me. RIP!
69. “It’s sad when the person who gave you memories becomes one ” R.I.P
70. I was deeply saddened by the news of (Name of deceased) passing.
71. “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” – Helen Keller
72. “Gone, but never forgotten. Rest in peace.”
73. Not many have a chance to meet their heroes. I was lucky to have known mine and for that, I am truly grateful, I only hope to do the best I can to make you proud. Sleep in peace, my hero.
74. Receive my condolence on the loss of your wife, I know life will never be the same, but I pray for you to stay strong.
75. I played high school football with your Dad, many years ago. Over the years he would mention what a beautiful family he had and thanked God for that blessing. He will be missed.
76. “We’ll meet again,
77. “If the dead can’t rest in peace, how on Earth can the living?” Cheri Revai
78. There is no single day that you stopped being a hero to me. You will always be in my heart. Rest in peace father!
79. “You were too great to ever be forgotten – R.I.P”
80. But I know we’ll meet again, some sunny day.” – Vera Lynn
81. You were the guide, support, and protector of this family. Now that you are gone we can only pray to God to provide for us. RIP my husband!
82. Our life will end at one time, but it will end when our time comes.
83. My heart still aches; I am still saddened and tears always flowing. It is painful to lose you. Rest in peace sis!
84. You are now in the best hands, flying and singing with the angels. Farewell Grandma.
85. You were an angel here on earth, now you are an angel in heaven. Rest in peace sister!
86. I have so many memories of you. You made the house lively and it was fun to be around you. Rest in peace brother!
87. Dear friend, please accept my deepest condolence for the loss of your mother. May she rest in peace!
88. This must be really tough for you.
89. Your brother will be missed, he was loved by many and brought brightness to people’s hearts and he will never be forgotten. May his soul rest in peace!
90. My heart broke down when I heard about the sad news. You may be gone but your love for us will remain forever. Rest in peace!
91. I am very sad that we have lost such a beautiful soul. You were my support and guide. Rest in peace sister!
92. How could you just leave without saying goodbye! I miss you so much, my brother. I wanted us to grow old together but that is not possible anymore. RIP bro!
93. Even though you have gone to be with the lord, I always feel your presence. RIP Aunt.
94. We miss you so much. I know you will always be there in our memories and hearts to guide us and watch over us. Rest in peace, sweetheart.I have loved you so much that I can never forget you. Your memories are embedded in every cell of mine. I can never get over you, my love. Rest in peace.Dear one, death cannot make any difference to our bond, the love we shared. Our relationship is eternal. Miss you, honey. Rest in peace.I pray for your peace in your afterlife. I never knew God would take you away from me this soon. You were too young to die. Rest in peace.You were my true soulmate. You have made my life worth it. You are an irreplaceable loss in my life. May your departed soul rest in peace!I hope this is a bad dream and you wake me up from this nightmare. I wish I could spend many more days with you watching the sunset on the beach. May you rest in peace!It is not just you who left this world today but along with you left my smile, joy and sleep. I don’t know how to survive without you. Rest in peace!I can never ever forget you because we are one. I do not know how to wake up tomorrow without you by my side. Rest in peace dear!You have shown me what true love is. You have given me all the care and affection. Now I am used to all the pampering. Without you how will I survive, darling? Rest in peace!
95. Truly she was an exceptional woman. Death is such a cruel thing; it has taken our grandmother from us. May her departed soul rest in peace!
96. Death has always been with us; it’s only that it has knocked at our doors.
97. Words alone cannot explain the void that you have left in our life. We will forever remember you. Sleep well best friend.
98. “Life is stressful dear. That’s why they say rest in peace.” David Mazzucchelli
99. Hope God accepts you with all the love, affection and care just like you did with all of us. I have lost the love of my life. Rest in peace!I am contrulling all my tears because I know you hate to see me in tears. I am unable to contrul my sadness. Rest in peace! Hope to meet you soon in the other world.I love you darling. God please take me with you and let my love stay back. I cannot survive with my love. I want to rewind my life, dear. Rest in peace!First time in this life you have betrayed me, my love. How can you leave me alone? You should have taken me with you. I miss you. Rest in peace!You are the most beautiful soul I have ever met. Your kindness and care for everyone made me fall in love with you. Death can never make us apart. Rest in peace!
100. “I can’t imagine my life without you. Your memories would live with me forever.” R.I.P
101. Mom, I don’t think I will ever recover; your sudden death has left a big hole in my heart. Thank you for showing me the right path. Till we meet again mom.
102. Death has taken you away forever, but your memories are still intact. You will always be in my heart, in your special place. RIP my dear wife.
103. I ask why, why so soon. I believe you are now singing with the angels. We will dearly miss you. Rest in peace, my dear friend.
104. “Treasured in my heart you’ll stay until we meet again someday. Rest in peace.”
105. “He/She is in heaven taking care of us. Let’s be happy and his/her soul will be happy too”.
106. I can still remember your lessons; you were an inspiration to us. Death has robbed us of our best uncle. You may be gone, but you will always be alive in us. Rest in peace uncle.
107. We always thought we would have you and losing you has reminded us of the cruelty of reality. A world without you is unimaginable yet we are now forced to face it. Sleep now our dearest and pay your pains to be gone forever.
108. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincerely,
109. Your Father has passed on, but his thoughts, hopes, and dreams live on.
110. We always seem like we have all the time, only to realize how short our life is. Now you are gone forever. I wish we had more time together, to do what we had planned. You will always be in me. You are more than a brother to me, Rest in peace.
111. There is nothing as hurting as when you lose someone so dear to your heart. Go well, brother. I will miss you so much.
112. You are not gone forever; you will always be within us. Rest in peace uncle!
113. Words cannot describe how sorry I am for your loss. Receive my condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP.
114. Your Dad was a fantastic man who loved everyone, we were privileged to work and golf with him.
115. Mom, your sudden death has brought pain into my life. I will forever miss you. No one will ever you’re your space. RIP mom!
116. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
117. Indeed it was a well-spent life. Rest in peace.
118. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart” –Mahatma Gandhi
119. “May the departed soul rest in peace, My thoughts and prayers are with you”
120. Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead, and loving memories to forever hold in your heart. Love, Our deepest sympathies.
121. So sorry! We are here if you need anything! She was an amazing person!
122. Your Dad always boasted about what a beautiful family he had. I know that you meant so much to him. Truly sad for your loss.
123. Allow yourself time to grieve tears can heal the soul.
124. We hope you know how much you and yours are loved. We are so sorry.
125. I am so saddened that you are no more; you were a blessing to us. RIP.
126. You were loved so much, and it will be hard to forget you. Rest in peace
127. You were the most amazing person that I have ever met. You always brightened up my life. I will forever miss you. Goodbye. Rest in peace!
128. Only God knows why it happened, teardrops cannot stop running on my face. RIP, we will see each other again in heaven.
129. We will pray for you and the rest of your family. God Bless your Mom.
130. Additionally, you may use a sympathy text to provide the recipient with kind words that will encourage them to think back on the life of the person they have lost. The mess might spark introspection or present a fresh viewpoint on what it means to lose a loved one. Our words can go a long way toward making a grieving person feel loved and supported, even while they cannot erase the grief of losing a loved one.Rest in Peace StatusI'm incredibly sorry that you are no longer with us. God bless you.The first time you say hello and the last time you say goodbye are the two toughest things in life to say.Before death separated us and I had to say goodbye to you, I had no idea how difficult it was. Peace be with you, my love!Sometimes, life seems so irrational. I'm crying right now for the one who gave me the chuckle. To me, you were everything. Peace be with you, my love!Everywhere he went, he shared joy and love. It's unimaginable that he's gone. Peace be upon him.Few people have had such a profound impact on my life as you did. I appreciate you being there. Peace be with you.I'm sending my deepest condulences. May the Lord grant you the fortitude to get through this trying moment.Even though it's the one you kind of wants to happen last, death is just another stage of life.He was a man with a pure heart. He will be sorely missed. May he rest in peace, his soul.The thought that she is no longer with us makes me very sad. May she rest in peace, my dear.
131. Every single day I think of you, I know you are always there watching over me. I miss you dearly. Rest in peace!
132. Death is the last chapter in time, but the first chapter in eternity.
133. “Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson
134. “A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again” – Maya Angelou
135. You have left a void in our hearts that no one can fill. No one is like you in the whole world. May you rest in peace.
136. Your Mom always had a smile and a kind word. She was a joy to know.
137. You are always loved and you will never be forgotten. Rest in peace aunt!
138. My love, death has robbed you from me, but it did not break the bond that we shared. You were the most loving person that I have ever met. Rest in peace, my love.
139. (Name) and I continue to remember you in our thoughts and prayers believing that God will provide you all that you need to endure.
140. It is devastating to hear about the death of my uncle. He was a great man. May his soul rest in peace.
141. A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
142. Sister, rest in peace! Without you, life won't be the same. You'll always be a part of our hearts!I'm not sure how to comfort my broken heart at her passing. I understand that mourning is not the ideal way to say goodbye to you, but I can't seem to contrul my emotions.May she rest in peace, my dear. I will remember her and her family in my prayers.She is going to be missed and never forgotten. Peace be upon her soul, please!I can't recall the last time I sobbed this much. I will always cherish the lovely memories she left behind. May her soul rest in peace!Impacted and deeply grieved by this event. Our thoughts are with her. RIPI'm not sure how to comfort my broken heart at her passing. I understand that mourning is not the ideal way to say goodbye to you, but I can't seem to contrul my emotions.Your loss, darling, has surprised and grieved me deeply. May she sleep in peace in the hereafter.Losing someone you love so much is the most horrible thing that can happen in this world. Despite how deeply broken I am, I shall continue to pray for her soul for my entire life.I am aware that this is our final goodbye. But (Name), I will always love you. RIP.
143. You will forever be treasured in my heart until we meet again. Goodbye rest in peace aunt!
144. I can still hear you talk to me; I miss your voice and laughter. RIP Brother!
145. “The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” – Moira Rogers
146. Heaven has added an Angel; your Mom was such a kind person. God bless you and your family and watch over you during this most difficult time.
147. You were loved so much ever be forgotten, you will always be in my heart. Rest in peace!
148. You were a great person, a mentor, and a blessing to many people. You will forever be missed. The wonderful moments you shared with us will forever be remembered. Rest in peace up in heaven!
149. I never thought it would be this soon, death has snatched you from me, but you will always be in my heart. Rest in peace, my dear husband.
150. We will forever miss you cousin. Rest in peace cousin!
151. May his memory be eternal. Your Dad truly loved his family.
152. Read: Happy Birthday in Heaven
153. Grandpa, I am still in shock that you are no longer in this world. It is an honor to have met you. Rest in peace grandpa!
154. My love for you cannot bring you back, I have tried so hard, and neither can my tears as I have also tried. Rest in peace, my love.
155. Your mom was truly an extraordinary woman and was admired by everyone who knew her.
156. Life has shown us again its hurtful side by taking you away from us when we didn’t see it coming. There’s no way to make up for time lost and now gone but I hope wherever you are, you know that you are truly loved and we hope you find peace and Joy.
157. “I wish! R.IP meant Return IF Possible. I will miss you” R.I.P
158. Mum, I can’t believe you left us. It is my prayer that your soul finds peace and I know one day we will be reunited again in heaven. Rest in peace mother!
159. Dear little brother, my heart pains me to learn that you are no more. You were our greatest inspiration. You will be missed so much. Rest in peace brother!
160. “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown
161. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A
162. My grandmother was an amazing woman, I can still remember her stories and the good things she did for us. I can’t believe that she is no longer with us. Rest in peace Grandma!
163. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
164. I am saddened by your loss. Receive my sincere condolences. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!
165. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
166. I believe you are in good hands, with the angels. RIP!
167. Today the world mourns the departure of a legend who has left behind shoes no one can fill. It will be very difficult to live without you. We pray you to find peace wherever you are.
168. “Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” – Unknown
169. You were an honest man who worked hard and accomplished many great things. You were and will be rule models for many of us. We miss you dear friend. May you rest in peace!I cannot express how sad I am by your tragic death, dear friend. I feel sorry for the great loss to your family. You are always alive in our memories. May you rest in peace!Death has taken only your body away from me but your heart is always with me dear friend. Our memories of the last 50 years are still fresh. May your departed soul rest in peace! Life was cruel to me and then you came into my life to make it beautiful, dear friend. Now again life has proved its cruelty by taking you away from me. Rest in peace!World deserves good people like you. Do not know why god takes away the angels so early. You are always and forever alive in our memories, dear friend. Rest in peace!
170. Not many have the chance to meet their grandfather. I was lucky to meet my hero and I am grateful for that. Sleep in peace grandpa.
171. I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
172. You were one of a kind, May the Almighty open the gates of heaven for you, my friend. RIP!
173. “Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife. The first question was,’Did you bring joy?’ The second was, ‘Did you find joy?’” – Leo Buscaglia
174. If we can provide you comfort, know our thoughts are with you.
175. Words alone cannot describe what I am feeling right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Rest in Peace!
176. You have left me with a broken heart and sadness in my soul. Every single day I miss you more. Rest in peace!
177. Our prayers continue for you, your mother, sister, and family. May this throw give you warmth and comfort as you carry the memories of your father.
178. You will be missed rest in peace my dear friend.
179. You brought happiness into our lives when always came to visit us. It is an honor to have shared some of the happy moments in my life with you. Rest in peace!
180. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Please accept my condolences. God rest his soul in peace.
181. Your Dad was such a nice man. It saddened us when we heard he passed on. Rest in Heaven.
182. We will miss you, but we will never forget you. Rest in peace!
183. I still can’t believe that I will never see you; I will never receive your warm hugs. Thank you for being the best dad in the world. RIP Dad!
184. You were the source of my happiness, and I cannot express what I am going through right now. May God bless your soul. Rest in peace, my dear wife.
185. I never imagined I would one day say goodbye. We will meet again. Goodbye, my friend. Rest in peace!
186. “I can’t hold the tears back. It wasn’t fair that your life had to end. I’ll always keep you in my heart. Rest in peace, my friend.”
187. Life sometimes can be cruel. You taught me to be myself, to be happy and laugh, but today I am crying for you. Rest in peace!
188. A little bit of my sister will always live in me. Rest in peace big brother!
189. “He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
190. I am sorry for your loss. Your Dad was the pillar of our community and will be missed. Your family is in our prayers.
191. A kind voice is just a phone call away.
192. Let the memories of (Name of deceased) life comfort you in his/her death.
193. I worked with your Dad for over 35 years, he was a kind and honest man. Please, tell your Mom that we share her sorrow.
194. Moms are special people, and we will pray for you and your family.
195. Life has always been beautiful with you; I never thought one day I would be this painful. Rest in peace, my dear wife.
196. You were such a kind and caring person. We will greatly miss you. May your beautiful soul rest in peace!
197. I can only imagine what you are going through right now mom. It is a big blow to our family. I know she is in a better place with the angels.
198. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
199. “When someone you love becomes a memory, his memory becomes a treasure”
200. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your (Name of deceased). I don’t know what to say.
201. You might be gone forever, but your inspiring words and lessons are still fresh in my mind. You will forever continue to live in our hearts. RIP Uncle.
202. You were kind, generous, and caring. You ensured we had a good life. Dad, your legacy will never fade. Rest in peace dad!
203. Read: What to Write on a Sympathy Card
204. Even if I forget everything else, I will always remember you. You were the best. You were true to me. Rest in peace!
205. (Name), you have my deepest sympathy! I am tremendously saddened for your loss. The memory of your Mother will give you comfort, and her legacy live through you all! God Bless your family.
206. How sorry I am that she has gone so soon. My heart is with you. Love,
207. Rest in Peace Status
208. May you find comfort in loving memories.
209. It is shocking to hear that you are no more, we celebrate your life. Rest in peace, we will meet again.
210. “Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.” – William Shakespeare
211. During this sorrowful moment, I am at a loss for words. You are in my thoughts and prayers praying for you to find comfort and peace.
212. You have lived a good life. I know you are already In paradise watching over us. Rest in peace Aunt. Till we meet again.
213. I’m so sorry about your (Father, Mother; Brother; etc. or Name the deceased)
214. I know how proud you were of your Father. His passing must me hard on the family. We are praying for you.
215. May the soul of my husband rest in peace. You were the love of my life; you will forever be in my heart.
216. You have made my life sweet; it was a small paradise here on earth. All I am left with are the memories that we shared. Rest in peace, my dear husband!
217. Even though you are not around, I can still feel your presence. You will dearly be missed. Goodbye, rest in peace.
218. You lived a life that we would all love to live in. You were so caring, loving, and hardworking. To us, you were our hero. RIP grandma!
219. “Rest in peace to Heath Ledger but I’m no joker.” Drake
220. “The dead has always been within us, it’s just the graveyard where we lay to rest.” -Anthony Liccione
221. The best thing that ever happened to me is being part of this family. I will greatly miss your company grandpa. RIP!
222. I still can’t come to terms that you have passed. You were the best dad one would ever wish for. I don’t know why death has taken you away from me. Rest in peace!
223. It is hard to believe that you are no more. You will never be forgotten. Your memories will forever remain with us.
224. I am sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.
225. May the good memories see you through the difficult times ahead. We are all here for you!
226. We will never say goodbye to each other, we were meant to friends forever. You will always be in my heart. Rest in peace!
227. How I wish it was a dream and hope one day I will wake up and find you next to me. I badly want to wake up from this nightmare. Rest in peace, my love.
228. Moms are special people, we will pray for you and your family.
229. He was an amazing person. Working with him/her was such fun. I am saddened to hear about the loss of such a wonderful person. RIP.
230. You are gone too soon. Rest in peace my sister-in-law!
231. Lori, I so wish I could be there today with you and your family. I loved (Name of deceased) as a brother. I will continue to love him and you all until we all greet one another in the Presence of Christ!
232. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne
233. “Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.” – Isaac Asimov
234. Dad, every single day I think about you. I know now you are in a better place. Rest in peace dad!
235. No more pain, may your soul always find peace. Rest peacefully in heaven!
236. We are so sorry to hear about your mom,. We are keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers, We are here for you if you need anything. Love,
237. You may be gone for now but I have hope we will meet again. In a world where darkness and pain will be no more. You have closed your eyes to rest and I pray for your peace.
238. I know, he will be looking out for you and your brothers always. That’s the type of guy he was.
239. It is heartbreaking to hear that your brother is no more. He was a captivating young man. Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your family.
240. “I wish! R.IP meant Return IF Possible. I will miss you” R.I.P
241. I want you to know that all the people that worked with your Dad are saddened. He was indeed a delightful man, and we will miss him dearly.
242. Death has robbed us our best, but it has not extinguished the light. The fire will continue burning forever.
243. Your Mom was a beautiful person inside and out, you and your family are in our minds and prayers. In loving memory of your Mother. From your Neighborhood Friends.
244. Darling, it is hard to believe that you have left this world, I will forever miss you. RIP my dear wife.
245. My deepest condolences to losing your beloved one! May his soul rest in peace!
246. I remember the first day we met, your generosity and kindness. I can’t believe that you are no longer with us. Now I am only left with sorrow in my heart. Rest in peace, my friend!
247. I hurt for you.
248. “Rest in peace my friend, We know you are in a better place and one day we shall meet again”
249. “Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.”- George Eliot
250. “left yet not forgotten, Your memory lives with me forever in my heart”
251. “I am yet to come across women as strong as you were. You have taught me a lot about life”– R.IP
252. I feel like I have lost my happiness forever. I can’t believe you are gone. I don’t know how I will live without you. I will deeply miss you. Rest in peace!
253. Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God.
254. Don’t know where don’t know when
255. He may be no more, but her love for you will stay forever. Be strong, and don’t lose hope in life. She will be watching you.
256. There is nothing as sorrowful as losing a loved one, the one who was so dear to your heart. I will deeply miss you. Rest in peace love!
257. “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” – Rumi
258. We are so sorry for your loss. Ed was an amazing man and we were blessed he was a part of our Family
259. Death is inevitable. One can rest in peace when they are considered they did their best to make a difference. I believe he did his best.
260. I want you to know friends who love you surround you.
261. May time heal the sadness that you feel with the loss of your Mother. During these tough times, know that you are in our thoughts and prayer.
262. You showed us to be kind and live an honest life. Your lessons will always be in us. RIP!
263. “My life will end someday, but it will end at my convenience.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
264. You may have been nothing to the world, but to us, you were our everything. Rest in peace!
265. Even if we know it’s part of life, we are never ready to say goodbye forever. On this day our hearts are saddened for losing someone so dear to our hearts. We are not only mourning your death but also celebrating your life. May you rest in peace!
266. The tragedy of the loss of your mother has really left a deep wound in our hearts. She was our great family friend. Rest in peace.
267. I want to offer my deepest condolences.
268. No one has influenced our lives as you did. You did an amazing job. Rest in peace!
269. It might be painful today but I have hope we will meet again where death and pain are no more. You have rested but I believe you are at peace.
270. I loved you so much, and now I miss you so much. Rip sister!
271. “We tell the dead to rest in peace when we should worry about living to live in peace.” -Anthony Liccione
272. No words can explain how much I miss you. Rest in peace
273. Prayers for peace and comfort in the days ahead. Love,
274. No matter what I do, your memories will always be within me. I will forever cherish you. RIP!
275. Your memories will always be with me. I will never forget you. Rest in Peace my friend!
276. Let patience be upon you in this time of grief.
277. I hope you can hold on to the good memories.
278. The loss of such a priceless spirit makes me sad.
279. You are irreplaceable and treasured in our hearts forever. To say we will miss you does no justice for what we feel, no amount of tears can express the pain we feel in losing you but then again thank you for the honor of sharing a lifetime with you. Rest in peace.
280. It’s funny how life works, you remain the strongest person we know, weathering everything life threw at you with such bravery you almost seemed invincible. You have touched the lives of countless lives and today you leave a void in our hearts no one can fill. Rest in peace our hero.
281. I am sending my heartfelt sympathy to your family and you. My heart goes out to you on the loss of your beloved. RIP!
282. A great man has left this earth but will forever be in our hearts. Great memories will live on. All our love,
283. I am deeply devastated and shocked by this tragedy, our life was getting better and now you have been taken away from me. RIP my dear husband.
284. “Is this year over yet? Too many people are passing away. Rest In Peace, George Michael.” William Shatner
285. Our God has called you home, if only we were forewarned so we would have made the most of the time we had and tell you how much you made our lives better. A world without you is a reality we are not ready to face. Rest in peace.
286. I never knew how painful it is to lose someone until death took you away from me. RIP, my dear!
287. You will forever be treasured in my heart until we meet again. Rest in peace, my love.
288. “Given an opportunity, I would like to sleep 24X7 for the rest of my life after death.” – Amit Abraham
289. ” Rest in peace my friend, We know you are in a better place and one day we shall meet again”
290. It was a shock to hear the news of (Name of deceased) passing.
291. Grandpa, your death has left a big hole in my heart. I will deeply miss our conversation. You were an inspiration to my life. I hope you are in a better place. Rest in peace!
292. You taught us to love each other as a family and always be there for each other. You showed us how to live an honest life. You might not be there, but you will be within us forever. RIP Dad!
293. Our sympathy for the loss of your father. Sincerely, your coworkers
294. “You were the most beautiful soul on earth” – R.IP
295. Not many people can accomplish in 3 lifetimes what you did in one lifetime. You are indeed a legend and we will try our best to uphold your legacy. Rest in peace.
296. “You were a man who fought in lots of wars, you were a winner in life, goodbye my friend, you are a role model for everyone. You will stay in our hearts forever”
297. It was an honor to have such a friend until the last moments. His memories will forever remain in me. Rest in peace, my friend.
298. This is the most painful moment in my life; you were so close to me, and you were my mentor. I will greatly miss you, grandma. Rest in Peace.
299. My heartfelt condulences to the bereaved family and friends.
300. Your sudden departure has left a void in my heart. You were the light of my life, my inspiration, and my world. Rest in peace sweetheart!