1. “Value the relationship more than your quota.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
2. Motion creates emotion. –Tony Robbins
3. I found that if I just do the best that I can, in every moment I have, the future looks after itself. –John Kavanagh
4. Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. –Margaret Thatcher
5. You can’t give up! If you give up, you’re like everybody else. -Chris Evert
6. “It’s 2019 and the days of people being susceptible to cheesy, sleazy, sales ads are long gone.” – Hailey Lucas
7. “Never confuse activity with accomplishment.” –Lori Richardson
8. It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness. That is life. –Jean Luc Picard
9. Stay the course!
10. “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” -Rosa Parks
11. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
12. Repetition is the key to mastery.
13. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
14. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
15. The difference between fear and excitement lies in how you THINK about it.
16. “Our Greatest Weakness Lies In Giving Up. The Most Certain Way To Succeed Is To Try Just One More Time.” - Thomas Eddison
17. “Lean in, speak out, have a voice in your organization, but never use the word ‘sorry.’ “- Trish Bertuzzi
18. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
19. “To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don't close a sale, open a relationship.”
20. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.”
21. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. –George Patton
22. “The questions you ask are more important than the things you could ever say.”– Thomas Freese
23. “Don’t celebrate closing a sale, celebrate opening a relationship.” – Patricia Fripp
24. “Be passionate and move forward with gusto every single hour of every single day until you reach your goal.” -Ava DuVernay
25. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. –Ralph Marston
26. Business is simple; people make it complicated.
27. Emails that do not get sent do not close deals.
28. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
29. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
30. I don't have dreams; I have goals. - Harvey Specter
31. “Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.” –Sadie Delany
32. Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
33. “Success looks a lot like failure up until the moment you break through the finish line.” – Dan Waldschmidt
34. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
35. “We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them.” — Albert Einstein
36. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
37. All business is personal... Make your friends before you need them. -Robert L. Johnson
38. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
39. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
40. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas Edison
41. “Practice is just as valuable as a sale. The sale will make you a living; the skill will make you a fortune.”
42. “Your unhappiest customers are your greatest sources of learning.” – Bill Gates
43. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”– Steve Jobs
44. “People trust more, listen more, buy more when they learn about you from someone they respect and trust.” – Jennifer Gluckow
45. “Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
46. I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
47. If you see it inside of your head, at some point, you will see it in front of your eyes.
48. Self-control is more indispensable than gunpowder. - Henry Morton Stanley
49. You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
50. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. –Mahatma Gandhi
51. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time. -Don Zimmer
52. Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. -Norman Ralph Augustine
53. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have” - Thomas Jefferson
54. If you harness the power of innovation, you’ll convert sales complexity into a brutal competitive advantage. – Tim Sanders
55. Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it. –Albert Einstein
56. Great things never come from comfort zones.
57. “If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always got.” – W. L. Bateman
58. You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. – Marian Wright Edelman
59. Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning.
60. Clarity is power.
61. “Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes.” – Henry J. Kaiser
62. “Customers don’t care at all whether you close the deal or not. They care about improving their business.” –Aaron Ross
63. “You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”- Aristotle
64. “Timid salesmen have skinny kids.”
65. The sales compensation plan is Batman, the sales contest is Robin. – Mark Roberge
66. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
67. “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.” – Omar Periu
68. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, no the attitude of the prospect.” – William Clement Stone
69. “Whatever you are, be a good one.”- Abraham Lincoln
70. Feedback is what champions thrive on. Do not be afraid to get feedback now and then. It is a great tool to improve yourself.
71. Without enthusiasm, your sales talk is about as dead as last year's turkey. Dale Carnegie
72. Making the call is making progress. –Rework
73. “Every sale has five obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
74. “THE MOST UNPROFITABLE ITEM EVER MANUFACTURED IS AN EXCUSE.” – JOHN MASON
75. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything.“ – John Wooden
76. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes. –Jim Rohn
77. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee
78. Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else. - Fred Rogers
79. “‘I can’ is 100 times more important than IQ.” – Unknown
80. “Begin by always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
81. Habit Is What Keeps You Going.” – Jim Rohn
82. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Teddy Roosevelt
83. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time” – Thomas Edison
84. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson
85. “Success looks a lot like failure up until the moment you break through the finish line.” – Dan Waldschmidt, Co-CEO, Edgy Inc.
86. Everything we want is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
87. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. –Wayne Dyer
88. “works with a definite sales goal in mind.”
89. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” -John R. Wooden
90. I'm a shark. The ground is my ocean and most people don't know how to swim. –Rickson Gracie
91. “I HAVE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE WITHOUT SELLING. IF I BELIEVE IN SOMETHING, I SELL IT, AND I SELL IT HARD.” – ESTÉE LAUDER
92. Expect the yes and embrace the no. That is how you master the close!
93. “Don’t take it personally.” – Grant Olsen
94. “The purpose of business is to create and keep a customer.” – Brian Halligan
95. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them” – Ann Landers
96. Precision beats power, and timing beats speed. –Conor McGregor
97. If we are going to be part of the solution, we have to engage the problems. -Majora Carter
98. “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
99. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. –Jim Rohn
100. “It’s no longer about interrupting, pitching, and closing. But it is about listening, diagnosing and prescribing.”- Mark Roberge
101. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron.
102. “If we are going to be part of the solution, we have to engage the problems.” -Majora Carter
103. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
104. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. –Bill Keane
105. Consistency is king.
106. “Your self-worth determines your net worth."
107. “80% of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
108. “Spending too much time making “calls” instead of sales. A call is not an interview. An interview is not a sale.”
109. “I never lose. I either win or learn.”
110. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
111. “Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
112. “A fool with a (sales) tool is still a fool” – Jill Rowley
113. The more you learn, the more you earn. –Warren Buffett
114. The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see. –Alexandra K. Trenfor
115. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
116. Great salespeople are relationship builders who provide value and help their customers win. – Jeffrey Gitomer
117. “Today is always the most productive day for your business, sales, and opportunities.”
118. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
119. It doesn't matter where you start. Only that you begin. –Robin Sharma
120. Permission is for suckers.
121. “To be interesting, be interested.”
122. It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living. –Eckhart Tolle
123. The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer. -John Madden
124. Most people aim… aim… aim…
125. “In sales, it’s not what you say; it’s how they perceive what you say.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
126. If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. -Erica Jong
127. “Competition is the best form of motivation.” – Cordae
128. “Treat objections as requests for further information.” – Brian Tracy
129. “There’s never any guarantee that anyone will like you. So if anyone likes you at all, you’ve already won.” -Chelsea Handler
130. Do Something Every Day To Improve Your Key Skill Areas.” – Brian Tracy
131. If you're busy all the time—you're really just lazy.
132. “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.” – Charles Robert Buxton
133. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
134. From nothing, to something, to everything. –Conor McGregor
135. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
136. “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey
137. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” –Mark Twain
138. “You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.” – Morgan Wootten
139. The secret to getting ahead lies in getting started. Start now. What are you waiting for?
140. It is still used by salespeople today.
141. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.”- Thomas Paine
142. There’s never any guarantee that anyone will like you. So if anyone likes you at all, you’ve already won. -Chelsea Handler
143. If you only walk on sunny days, you'll never reach your destination. –Paulo Coelho
144. Don’t wish for things to be easier, wish for you to be better.
145. “Buyers do business with YOU, not with your company and not with technology.” – Joanne Black
146. It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right. -Mark Hunter
147. “If you don’t believe in what you’re selling, neither will your prospect.” – Frank Bettger
148. "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman -- not the attitude of the prospect."-W. Clement Stone
149. “I thrive on obstacles. If I’m told that it can’t be done, then I push harder.” -Issa Rae
150. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to look for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
151. A salesperson’s ethics and values contribute more to sales success than do techniques or strategies. – Ron Willingham
152. “You earn the right to tell your story, when you start with theirs.” –Matt Heinz
153. Ask yourself—what gives me energy?
154. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustine
155. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
156. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. –Walter Anderson
157. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
158. There’s so much creativity in brokeness. Brokeness will have you making it work. -Issa Rae
159. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” – David Brinkley
160. “The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.” -John Madden
161. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
162. You are offering your expertise, not asking to be hired.” – Leah Neaderthal
163. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
164. We punish ourselves so we can punish our opponents. –Tido Ortiz
165. “What you focus on is what you get.” – Bob Burg
166. “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you surely don’t know what you’re doing.”- Edward Deming
167. Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. –Mike Tyson
168. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.”
169. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. –Albert Einstein
170. “To build a long-term, successful enterprise, when you don’t close a sale, open a relationship.” – Patricia Fripp
171. 97% of the people who quit too soon... Are employed by the 3% that never gave up.
172. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
173. “Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude.” - Zig Zaglar
174. “Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” – Lisa Stone
175. Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway. –Robert Downey Jr
176. Fear is your road sign to growth and success.
177. “so I just go into sales meetings with the idea that I’m going to find a way to help them in some meaningful way. Then,”
178. Adversity introduces a man to himself. –Albert Einstein
179. “I never lose. I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
180. “B2B customers want to see a lot of value before buying more. That requires a company-wide effort.”
181. “One good thing about Christmas shopping is it toughens you for the January sales.”‒ Grace Kriley
182. “The sales compensation plan is Batman, while the sales contest is Robin.”– Mark Roberge
183. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark TwainThe secret of getting ahead is getting started Mark Twain
184. “You have to drop your sales mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” — Jill Konrath
185. Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. -Michelle Obama
186. Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet. –Sadie Delany
187. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right” - Mark Hunter
188. “Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
189. Your past does not equal your future.
190. You can't sell others if you aren't sold yourself first.
191. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor” - Truman Capote
192. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” – Erica Jong
193. Don't play to play. Play to win!
194. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” -Babe Ruth
195. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt
196. Don't just work IN your business, work ON your business.
197. “Humor is the universal solvent against the abrasive elements of life.” – Alan Simpson
198. Fortune favors the bold.
199. “Establishing trust is better than any sales technique.” – Mike Puglia
200. At the end of the day, you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable? –Conor McGregor
201. Today is a blank slate loaded with nothing but potential.
202. “Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.”
203. “How you sell is more important than what you sell.” – Andy Paul, author, speaker and strategist, Zero-Time Selling
204. “The key is not to call the decision-maker. The key is to have the decision maker call you.” — Jeffrey Gitomer.
205. “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” — Zig Ziglar.
206. The unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates
207. “Great things are done by a series of small things done together.” – Vincent van Gogh
208. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. –George S. Patton
209. “I could get you to smile like that, and without sales tax."
210. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
211. “Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the president of this firm. Act as if.”
212. “Today is always the most productive day of your week” - Mark Hunter
213. “Make a customer, not a sale.” – Katherine Barchetti
214. Quality performance starts with a positive attitude. –Jeffrey Gitomer
215. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
216. The number of people who stand ready to consume one's time, to no purpose, is almost countless. –Booker T. Washington
217. Inches make champions. –Vince Lombardi
218. Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men. –Harry Day
219. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
220. “Never sacrifice who you are, just because someone has a problem with it.” – Unknown
221. Be miserable or motivate yourself. It is always your choice to do what you are supposed to do. - Wayne Dyer
222. Do not just work IN your business; work ON it. That is how it should always be.
223. We're not just human doings, we're human beings.
224. “On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire” – Larry D. Turner
225. “In sales, a referral is the key to the door of resistance.” – Bo Bennett
226. “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” -Jim Cathcart
227. “The biggest challenge in business is not the competition, it’s what goes on inside your own head.” – Barbara Corcoran
228. You may be delayed but you won't be denied.
229. The salesman said,” The car is how like its owner.”
230. “The best sales questions have your expertise wrapped into them.” – Jill Konrath
231. Know yourself so well that you don't need to explain yourself to others. –John LaValle
232. We're not here to take part, we're here to take over. –Conor McGregor
233. It's important to learn how to say I don't know" with confidence." –John LaValle
234. “Arouse in the other person an eager want. He who can do this has the whole world with him. He who cannot walks a lonely way.”
235. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas Edison
236. “untidy, and out-of-date materials denote disorganization and a lack of interest on the part of the salesperson.”
237. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them yourself.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
238. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
239. “It’s no longer about interrupting, pitching, and closing. It is about listening, diagnosing, and prescribing.” – Mark Roberge
240. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
241. Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
242. “Expect to make some mistakes when you try new and different approaches.” –Harvey Mackay
243. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
244. “Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.” - George Addair
245. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” - Robert Kiyosak
246. “You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe.” -Leymah Gbowee
247. Change before you have to. - Jack Welch
248. “Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating.” – Siva Devaki
249. Be passionate and move forward with gusto every single hour of every single day until you reach your goal. - Ava DuVernay
250. “Outbound prospecting is all about quality, not quantity.”
251. “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.”
252. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” - click to tweet
253. “If you are not moving closer to what you want in sales (Or In Life), You Probably Aren’t Doing Enough Asking.” – Jack Canfield
254. You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe. -Leymah Gbowee
255. ‘Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
256. Either run the day or the day runs you. -Jim Rohn
257. “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” -Audrey Hepburn
258. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something in your life.” – Eminem
259. Done is worth more than perfect.
260. Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet. –St. Augustine
261. What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas. -Jill Konrath
262. “The story is the heart of the sale.” – Matthew Pollard
263. “Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.” – Bobby Unser
264. “A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while, he knows something.” – Wilson Mizner
265. Ask your direct reports about what kind of management they would prefer.
266. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. –Walt Disney
267. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.”- Norman Ralph Augustine
268. “The first part of success is ‘Get-to-it-iveness’; the second part of success is ‘Stick-to-it-iveness’.” — Orison Marden
269. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson.
270. ‘Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
271. “If you want to make money, you have to help someone else make money.” –Russell Simmons
272. “Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy; if you lose, you’ll be wise.” – Anonymous
273. We tend to judge others by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions.
274. “It’s easier to explain price once than to apologize for quality forever.”
275. “High expectations are the key to everything.” -Sam Walton
276. High expectations are the key to everything.”- Sam Walton
277. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
278. Good attitude motivational sales quotes
279. Growth and comfort do not coexist. -Ginni Rometty
280. “It ain’t over ’til it’s over.” – Yogi Berra
281. “You can’t propose a mutually beneficial business relationship until you can’t understand their business.”– Craig Rosenberg
282. “Trying is winning in the moment.” – Dan Waldschmidt
283. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage” - Anais Nin
284. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.”
285. Don’t try to be a man of success, try to be a man of value. –Albert Einstein
286. You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want. –Zig Ziglar
287. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
288. “Just because you are the loudest doesn’t make you right.” — Brian Halligan
289. “People don’t buy what you do. They buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
290. “Customers don’t care at all whether you close the deal or not. They care about improving their business.” – Aaron Ross
291. Charisma might open doors for you, but the character will keep you in the building. Continuously work on yourself.
292. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”- Wayne Gretzky
293. “Prospecting — find the man with the problem.” — Benjamin Friedman.
294. You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training. — Tom Hopkins, sales leader
295. Emails that never get sent close no deals.
296. Closed mouths don't get fed.
297. You don't even really enjoy rest unless you truly deserve it. –Joe Rogan
298. “You can’t give up! If you give up, you’re like everybody else.” -Chris Evert
299. “We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.” –Sheryl Sandberg
300. Yes and No are equally good answers. It’s the Maybe that crushes startups.
301. “Quality performance (and quality service) starts with a positive attitude.“ – Jeffrey Gitomer
302. Numbers of sales do not correspond to numbers of readers. – Michael Korda
303. “Your Life Can Only Get Better When You Do. Do Something Every Day To Improve Your Key Skill Areas.” - Brian Tracy
304. “Growth and comfort do not coexist.” -Ginni Rometty
305. “HUMANIZE the sales process or perish.”- Steli Efti
306. Your self-worth will determine your net worth.
307. “It’s not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results” - Warren Buffet
308. It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. –Muhammad Ali.
309. “The most beautiful curve is a rising sales graph.”
310. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four-hour days.”
311. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. –Winston Churchill
312. “Content is the fuel for your lead generation efforts.” – Dayna Rothman
313. “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” – Bo Jackson
314. “Treat objections as requests for further information.”
315. Dream impossible dreams! And when those dreams become reality make the next ones more impossible.
316. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
317. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.” – W. Clement Stone
318. “Master salespeople catch their own prospects.”
319. “Accountability breeds responsibility.” – Stephen Covey
320. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman — not the attitude of the prospect.” — William Clement Stone.
321. “Today is always the most productive day of your week.” –Mark Hunter
322. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
323. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
324. There is little success where there is little laughter.”- Andrew Carnegie
325. Never ever chase money. You should chase success, because with success money follows. -Wilfred Emmanuel-Jones
326. “If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.” -Roy T. Bennett
327. “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm Forbes
328. Change before you have to. -Jack Welch
329. “I focus on one thing and one thing only – that’s trying to win as many championships as I can.”
330. “Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops.” – Thomas J. Watson Jr
331. You cannot sell to others if you are not sold yourself.
332. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way. -Roy T. Bennett
333. “There’s so much creativity in brokeness. Brokeness will have you making it work.”
334. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
335. To me, job titles don’t matter. Everyone is in sales. It’s the only way we stay in business. – Harvey Mackay
336. The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.
337. “The same wind blows on us all. What matters is not the blowing of the wind but the set of the sail.” – Jim Rohn
338. “A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing.”
339. If it's going to be, it's up to me.
340. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. -Anais Nin
341. morning motivational sales quotes
342. “Prospecting – find the man with the problem.” – Ben Friedman
343. Silence forces a man to confront himself.
344. Well done is better than well said. –Benjamin Franklin
345. So long as new ideas are created, sales will continue to reach new highs. – Dorothea Brande
346. “Selling is helping people to do what they’re already inclined to do.” – Daniel H. Pink
347. Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years. –Bill Gates
348. “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” – Jim Cathcart
349. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. –Wayne Gretzky
350. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” -Babe RuthYou just can't beat the person who never gives up Babe Ruth
351. Practice like you have never won; play as you have never lost! That is how you thrive as a salesperson!
352. People are starving for decisiveness. If you give it to them, you will rule the world.
353. “To me, job titles don’t matter. Everyone is in sales. It’s the only way we stay in business.” – Harvey Mackay
354. Charisma might open doors, but character will keep you in the building.
355. “The hard is what makes it great.”
356. “Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.” – John Wooden
357. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustin
358. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”- Albert Einstein
359. “For every sale you miss because you're too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you're not enthusiastic enough.”
360. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. –Thomas Edison
361. “If you don’t believe in what you’re selling, neither will your prospect.”-Frank Bettger
362. Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength. - Teddy Roosevelt
363. “I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.” – Tom Hopkins
364. The mind is everything. What you think, you become. –Buddha
365. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.” – William Clement Stone
366. “Depending on your sales manager for prospects.”
367. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. -Alice Walker
368. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
369. “If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.” – Chester A. Arthur
370. “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf
371. Never, ever, ever stop following up. It can be nerve-wracking, but it is essential in the game of sales!
372. Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. -Sam Levenson
373. “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.” – Wayne Gretzky
374. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
375. “I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.” – Sylvester Stallone
376. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for. -Jennifer Lopez
377. Trust trumps transactions.
378. “He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine . . . A salesman is got to dream, boy.”
379. “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.”
380. “Don’t sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do.” – Ben Feldman
381. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” –Thomas Edison
382. “Never confuse activity with accomplishment” – Lori Richardson
383. “Success is the sum of small efforts — repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
384. “90% of selling is conviction and 10% is persuasion.”
385. “Be personal. Be relevant. Be specific.” –Seth Godin
386. “Yes is the destination – No is how you get there.” – Andrea Waltz
387. You need to be willing to lose if you're truly committed to win.
388. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Sometimes, all it takes is the first step to start Rest, follows. - Wayne Gretzky
389. Appreciation is the currency you pay the universe with.
390. “Practice is just as valuable as a sale. The sale will make you a living; the skill will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
391. “Implementing They Ask, You Answer with IMPACT’s help has transformed my business.”
392. Your past doesn't equal your future.
393. You have to drop your sales mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you. — Jill Konrath
394. “Selling is really about having conversations with people and helping improve their company or their life.” – Lori Richardson
395. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
396. When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are. -Oprah Winfrey
397. Kill your goals. Create habits instead.
398. “Start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” – Jill Konrath
399. Sometimes later becomes never. Don’t let anything stop you from doing it now.
400. Your job in sales is to create moments of truth!
401. “Shifting responsibility to the sales manager.”
402. “You just can't beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
403. “Nobody likes to be sold to, but everybody likes to buy.”
404. “Begin always expecting good things to happen.” – Tom Hopkins
405. If they don’t give you a seat at the table, bring a folding chair. -Shirley Chisholm
406. “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.”- William Clement Stone
407. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You surely can’t live long enough to make them yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
408. “[Sales and marketing] have to start talking to each other. They’ve got to stop spilling each other’s beers.” – Ann Handley
409. “Make a customer, not a sale”- Katherine Barchetti
410. Practice makes perfect.
411. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
412. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
413. You can learn more from an hour of silence than a year of reading books. –Matthew Kelly
414. Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion. -Tina Fey
415. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
416. A man is but the product of his thoughts: what he thinks, he becomes. – Mahatma Gandhi
417. “Always do your best. What you plant now, will harvest later.” –Og Mandino
418. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
419. “The best sales questions have your expertise wrapped into them.” – Jill Konrath
420. “Either run the day or the day runs you.”
421. “If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be human, you'd be a game show host.” – Gabriel Heather
422. “When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.” – Walter Payton
423. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
424. In sales, a referral is a key to the door of resistance. – Bo Bennett
425. “Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy. If you lose, you’ll be wise.” – Anonymous
426. “Fear is the destroyer of dreams and the killer of ambitions.” – Jeffrey Benjamin
427. Saints are sinners who kept on going. –Robert Louis Stevenson
428. Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will surely get the result.”- Oscar Wilde
429. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
430. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”- Napolean Hill
431. Every blessing ignored becomes a curse. –Paulo Coelho
432. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”– Henry Ford
433. “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” -Pablo Picasso
434. “A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he knows something.”
435. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
436. The universe will always test your resolve.
437. “The key is not to call the decision-maker. The key is to have the decision-maker call you.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
438. Whatever you are, be a good one. -Abraham Lincoln
439. “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
440. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. -Zig Ziglar
441. You either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. –Jim Rohn
442. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
443. “Confidence applied properly surpasses genius. There's nothing like confidence.” –Mike Tyson
444. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
445. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain.
446. “Every email is an opportunity to test a different benefit or angle.” – Heather R Morgan
447. Good things come to those who hustle hard.
448. “How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win.”
449. If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got. — W. L. Bateman
450. What You Plant Now, Will Harvest Later.” – Og Mandino
451. “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” – Thomas Jefferson
452. “Value the relationship more than making your quota.”
453. “Indulge your customers through engaging storytelling” – Ecom Academy
454. “I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday”. -Eleanor Roosevelt
455. “Establishing trust is better than any sales technique.”
456. “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” – Don Zimmer
457. “Sales are contingent on the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect.”
458. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
459. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
460. Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. –Lao Tzu
461. The sales boy said ” The car is sexy like its owner “
462. “It ought to be self-evident common sense that service is important to sales. But it’s not.” – Stanley Marcus
463. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” — Winston Churchill.
464. “The story is the heart of the sale.” — Matthew Pollard.
465. “Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.” – Madam C.J. Walker
466. “You can't build a reputation on what you’re going to do” - Henry Ford
467. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”- Florence Nightengale
468. Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot. –Jim Rohn
469. “You have to drop your sales mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.” – Jill Konrath
470. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
471. “If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.”
472. “An effective process has the reps thinking in terms of ‘them’ as opposed to ‘us.’“ – Trish Bertuzzi
473. “People don’t buy because what you do is awesome. People buy because it makes them feel awesome.” – Tara Gentile
474. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. –Jim Rohn
475. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. -Og Mandino
476. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”- Robert Collier
477. “The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer.”- John Madden
478. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
479. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
480. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bs story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
481. The great tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact. —Thomas Huxley
482. If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way. –Napoleon Hill
483. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”- John R. Wooden
484. “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” – John Maxwell
485. “If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always got.” – W. L. Bateman
486. “Great things are done by a series of small things done together.” - Vincent Van Gogh
487. You are now, and you do become, what you think about. –Earl Nightingale
488. “Companies should be selling ideas more than benefits. Sell Ideas. Not stuff.” –Aaron Ross
489. Practice like you've never won, play like you've never lost!
490. “Don’t watch the clock. Rather do what it does. Keep going.”- Sam Levenson
491. “The sales compensation plan is Batman, the sales contest is Robin.” – Mark Roberge
492. “When I hear somebody sigh, “Life is hard”, I am always tempted to ask, “Compared to what?” – Sydney J. Harris
493. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job. –Jim Rohn
494. “Establishing trust is better than any sales technique.” – Mike Puglia, Chief Marketing Officer, Kaseya
495. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. - Michael Jordan
496. “Some men see things as they are and ask why … I dream of things that never were and ask why not?” – Robert Kennedy
497. “If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation.”
498. “The ordinary focus on what they’re getting. The extraordinary think about who they’re becoming.” – Unknown
499. We first make our habits, and then our habits make us. –John Dryden
500. “All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.”
501. Better sore than sorry.
502. “Care enough to create value for customers. If you get that part right, selling is easy.” –Anthony Iannarino
503. “It’s no longer about interrupting, pitching and closing. It is about listening, diagnosing and prescribing.” – Mark Roberge
504. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
505. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is. That’s the attitude separating great salespeople from others. - Vince Lombardi
506. “The first part of success is ‘Get-to-it-iveness’; the second part of success is ‘Stick-to-it-iveness.” – Orison Marden
507. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
508. If you have a go-to sales pitch that consistently seems to help close the deal for you, that’s...
509. “Killer salespeople uncover true problems behind desired solutions.” – Aaron Ross
510. “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
511. “Don’t bother telling the world you are ready. Show it. Do it.” – Peter Dinklage
512. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
513. No man is free who is not master of himself. –Epictetus
514. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
515. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s rather about handling the opportunities right.”- Mark Hunter
516. “If you're going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
517. “You don’t have to be liked to be trusted.” – Keenan, CEO/President, A Sales Guy
518. “Change before you have to.” – Jack Welch
519. “It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” – Mark Hunter
520. ”Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
521. “You have to drop your sales mentality. Instead, start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.”
522. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. -George Addair
523. Pressure is a privilege. –Billie Jean King
524. “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln
525. “Do what you must, so you can do what you want”- Matt Solorio
526. “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.” – Brené Brown
527. “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.” –Estée Lauder
528. “The key to this business is personal relationships.”
529. “Selling is essentially a transfer of feelings.” – Zig Ziglar
530. “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.”
531. “Anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.” - Thomas Edison
532. Treat your salesperson like you would treat your most important customer—because he is! – Colleen Stanley
533. “People don’t just buy your products that they can see; they buy your attitude that they can sense.” – Roxanne Emmerich
534. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
535. You learn more from getting your butt kicked than from getting it kissed. –Tom Hanks
536. “If you want to make money, you have to help someone else make money.”
537. People don't decide their future—they decide their habits and their habits decide their future. –F.M. Alexander
538. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took an excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
539. High expectations are the key to everything. -Sam Walton
540. If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong place. Switch rooms, change your life!
541. I thrive on obstacles. If I'm told that it can't be done, then I push harder. -Issa Rae
542. “Great things are done by a series of small things done together” - Vincent van Gogh
543. “Ninety percent of selling is conviction, and 10 percent is persuasion.” – Shiv Khera
544. Sales is not about being perfect; it is about being persistent.
545. You need to focus on moving forward rather than endlessly preparing to begin.
546. Leadership belongs to those who take it. -Sheryl Sandberg
547. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” -Napoleon Hill
548. “Nobody likes to be sold, but everyone likes to buy.”
549. “Sometimes, the most influential thing we can do is listen.” – Bob Burg
550. You just can't beat the person who never gives up. -Babe Ruth
551. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”- Walt Disney
552. . The secret to getting ahead lies in getting started. Start now. What are you waiting for?
553. “Don’t become a wandering generality. Be a meaningful specific.” – Zig Ziglar, legendary sales author and speaker
554. “What differentiates sellers today is their ability to bring fresh ideas.”- Jill Konrath
555. If you cannot do it, you must do it.
556. “Successful people ask a lot more questions during sales calls than do their less successful colleagues.”– Neil Rackham
557. “Killer Salespeople Uncover True Problems Behind Desired Solutions.”– Aaron Ross
558. “A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.” – Mary Kay Ash
559. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started in the first place.
560. “The story is the heart of the sale.”- Matthew Pollard
561. “Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all deadly sins.”- Edith Wharton
562. “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.” — Henry David Thoreau.
563. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
564. “Don't watch the clock. Do what it does — keep going.” – Sam Levenson
565. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.” – Tony Robbins
566. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful. –Eric Thomas
567. “Nobody likes to be sold to, but everybody likes to buy.” – Earl Taylor
568. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
569. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way, if you don’t you’ll find an excuse” - Jim Rohn
570. “It’s not about having the right opportunities, but about handling the opportunities right.”- Mark Hunter
571. “As marketing converges with customer service and sales, marketing today is more about helping and less about hyping.”
572. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them yourself. -Eleanor Roosevelt
573. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” – Richard Branson
574. “The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney.
575. “Well done is better than well said.”- Benjamin Franklin
576. “Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” -Michelle Obama
577. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” -Vince Lombardi
578. Allow them to choose their rewards.
579. “After a positive experience, 83% of customers would be happy to provide a referral” – MyRoofingPal
580. “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
581. “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.” -B. Smith
582. “It’s easier to explain price once than to apologize for quality forever.” – Zig Ziglar
583. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
584. “Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama
585. “On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire.” – Larry D. Turner
586. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. Because it does.”- William James
587. Success happens at the exact moment you don't feel like it.
588. "There’s no lotion or potion that will make sales faster and easier for you – unless your potion is hard work.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
589. Successful people ask a lot more questions during sales calls than do their less successful colleagues. – Neil Rackham
590. “Care enough to create value for customers. If you get that part right, selling is easy.” – Anthony Iannarino