1. “Dad: The Man, The Myth, The Legend”.
2. My one true love
3. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~Anonymous
4. “I’m yours. No Returns.”
5. I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman
6. Hold onto every moment
7. “To me, you are perfect.”
8. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
9. Ti Amo
10. “Our love is timeless”
11. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
12. My Mother My Friend
13. “I wish I found you sooner, so I could love you longer”
14. “Time with you is worth every second”.
15. Now you are mine forever.
16. “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.”
17. “Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it.. I can feel it”
18. “What cannot be said above all must not be silenced but written.”
19. If you are clean, you don’t have enough fun.
20. “Own who you are.”
21. Lawyer present
22. “A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity."
23. Apple of my eye
24. “With hard work and dedication, you get results”
25. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absense of fear. ~Mark Twain
26. “Besides chocolate, you're my favorite”
27. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.”
28. “Always be a poet, even in prose.”
29. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
30. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
31. “The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only a page.”
32. “Stop the moon and make your beauty and this night last forever.”
33. To my favorite scholar!
34. “You inspire me and make me very proud”
35. “I want you. I want us.”
36. Forever Yours
37. Love you forever, Dad!
38. My forever
39. “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.’
40. Wishing you a day as beautiful as you are!
41. Your lawyer is present
42. “Love is sharing your popcorn”
43. Partners in crime
44. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
45. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. ~Anonymous
46. “All my better days are ones spent with you”
47. Best Father
48. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~Jim Rohn
49. Have the time of your life
50. Engrave your life in history
51. “ Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten”
52. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
53. Yeah, you are right, it’s water life.
54. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing - that’s why we recommend it daily. ~Zig Ziglar
55. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had"
56. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.”
57. “Your love shines in my heart just as the sun shines upon the earth.”
58. Bloom where you are planted.
59. You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.
60. “You just want to be with the one that makes you laugh” -Big, Sex and the City
61. A pen, again.
62. Our eyes met, our souls danced
63. I thank God for you every day.
64. “I love you to the moon and back”
65. Either you love Chicago or you are wrong.
66. “Every day is a second chance.”
67. The one friend I go to
68. Good luck in your new position!
69. “Change is a powerful thing. People are powerful beings.” — Lana Del Rey
70. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is -you’re the pilot!”.
71. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
72. Your love is my hiding place
73. “Every human life is worth the same and worth saving.” — Kingsley Shacklebolt, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
74. “He who is brave is free.” — Seneca
75. “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.”
76. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous
77. “My library is an archive of longings.”
78. Mom of the year!
79. Success is inevitable if you keep moving. The only thing that matters is that you keep going. The only way to truly fail at a marathon is to stop taking the next step.
80. I Can Always Learn for You
81. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” — Bruce Lee
82. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.”
83. You make me proud
84. “A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.”
85. Do today, tomorrow will come later.
86. #1 biscuit
87. Words are not enough
88. “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”
89. Salesman/Saleswoman of the Year!
90. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~Lolly Daskal
91. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”
92. The perfect car wash you are looking for.
93. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
94. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life. ~Dr. APJ Kalam
95. “Who you are authentically is alright.”
96. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth
97. People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
98. “I love you more than pizza & tacos”
99. I love you, mom!
100. Best cubicle buddy
101. my special friend
102. You Take My Breath Away
103. You're my sweetheart
104. You are mine
105. Daddy, you are the sunshine to my dark days,
106. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
107. “Instruction ends at school, but education ends only with life.”
108. “You are amazing. just the way you are!”
109. “I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books.”
110. “Sorry for all the mean, accurate things I’ve said to you”.
111. You are stronger than you think you are.
112. "Wherever you are, be all there.”
113. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. ~Robert Collier
114. To my favorite dad
115. May all your dreams come true
116. “I love you endlessly”
118. “When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.”
119. “It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” ― Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
120. “Fiction is the truth inside the lie.”
121. “Everyday, you amaze us with your strength and determination”
122. To my funny friend.
123. I love you and I like you
124. No Matter How Far Away
125. “Today you are you! That is truer than true!
126. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
127. My diamond forever
128. The only one for me
129. “Your crazy matches my crazy”
130. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. ~Mark Caine
131. My wisened and wild dad
132. You've got a friend in me.
133. “The giving of love is an education within itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
134. My favorite valentine
135. “Happy 50th Birthday”….. and so on.
136. “Just so you know, your laughs are funnier than your jokes.”
137. You are enough just as you are.
138. “The best or most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
139. You have my heart
140. Reality is wrong, dreams are for real.
141. Two Souls, One Heart
142. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~ Jim Rohn
143. “When nothing goes right. Go left!”
144. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.”
145. “Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles”.
146. Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
147. If you are sad, you must visit Colorado.
148. To me you are perfect. – Love Actually
149. “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever..”
150. A very special birthday!
151. “If friends were flowers, I’d pick you.”
152. Trinitarians for life
153. Cogito ergo sum
154. My greatest inspiration
155. You stole my heart
156. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain
157. Great writers need great pens
158. I think therefore I am
159. “Some things are meant to be.” — Elvis Presley
160. “Today will die tomorrow.” — Algernon Charles Swinburne
161. I knew from the moment I met you...
162. “Poems are never finished - just abandoned”
163. “You can’t be hesitant about who you are.”
164. “I am so thankful that you are in my life.”
165. “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
166. Soulmates are forever
167. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with just a single step”.
168. “Like Asthma, you take my breath away.”
169. “I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
170. “Mistakes are proof that you are trying.”
171. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ~John D. Rockefeller
172. Success is yours
173. I heart you
174. Sundays are as special as you are
175. I’ll be There
176. Pastor of the year
177. “The best thing about me is you.”
178. Live your dreams always
179. “What you are to me, bebé.”
180. “… it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there…”
181. “′Classic′ - a book which people praise and don't read.”
182. You're amazing just the way you are.
183. To me, you are magical.” – Renée Ahdieh
184. Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it. ~Anonymous
185. Double trouble
186. “Retirement is a chance to redesign your life into something new”
188. “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth”.
189. “Whatever you are. be a good one.”
190. It doesn’t matter where you go in life. It’s who you have beside you.
191. Our love is the best gift I have.
192. “Reality is finally better than your dreams”
193. “There’s always time for a cocktail.” — Kasha Davis
194. “Do you like who you are?”
195. You Rock
196. “Depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them.”
197. A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them. ~Henry Kravis
198. “I am with you always…”
199. You’re my World
200. “To me, you are magical.” – Renée Ahdieh
201. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.”
202. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.~ Anatole France
203. “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
204. You are not your resume, you are your work.
205. Your handwriting is bad
206. Thank you for everything!
207. Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object.
208. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. ~Tony Robbins
209. “Home is wherever I’m with you”
210. “It takes a long time to grow an old friend”.
211. With all the Christmas cheer!
212. “Go out there and do amazing things”
213. And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.
214. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
215. Anti-capitalist gang
216. “Heaven is a place on earth with you” — Lana Del Rey
217. Forever and For always
218. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” — Paulo Coelho
219. Friends Forever
220. “You’re the cheese to my macaroni.”
221. Don’t give up, you are almost there
222. Yet you are not here
223. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. ~Anonymous
224. “Love recognizes no barriers.” – Maya Angelou
225. “Some people are worth melting for.”
226. “My life is my message.” — Mahatma Gandhi
227. “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me.”
228. “Where there is love, there is life.”
229. “It’s not about having time; it’s about making time”.
230. “And I'm feeling it'll just be you. All of my life…”
231. Every day is a new day.
232. “Books were safer than other people anyway.”
233. Team MVP
234. “A well-deserved achievement”
235. “Congratulations, you make us proud”
236. “I cannot live without books.”
237. “I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame.”
238. Good job, man!
239. It is not what you are that holds you back
240. Thanks, Mom
241. Thanks for always believing in me.
242. Live. Laugh. Love
243. What we think, we become.
244. “To me, you are perfect.” – Love Actually
245. “My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story”
246. True love
247. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. ~Jane Smiley
248. Know the law, know the judge
249. “Keep living your best life”
250. “The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.”
251. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
252. The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ~Ralph Nader
253. “He who laughs last thinks slowest.”
254. “Choose your own path. Make lots of memories. But just never forget that I love you”.
255. Write and be merry!
256. “People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.”
257. “Travel as much as you can, as far as you can and for as long as you can”.
258. Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem. ~Anonymous
259. May your wedding be as beautiful as you are!
260. “The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.”
261. Love you
262. In my heart always
263. “Falling for you more every day.”
264. Our love is timeless.
265. “The past does not equal the future.” — Tony Robbins
266. “It’s your time to shine”.
268. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
269. “Now you have more time to do the things you love”
270. You're getting so old.
271. “Write what should not be forgotten.”
272. Lover of wisdom
273. It's a big life to celebrate!
274. “To write well, express yourself like the common people, but think like a wise man.”
275. Best Friends
276. “Everyday I love you more”
277. Best Mom Ever!
278. “Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
279. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ~Wayne Dyer
280. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. ~Theodore N. Vail
281. “Let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences”
282. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world”
283. “You don’t marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.”
284. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
285. If you are losing your leisure, look out!
286. Oedipal expert
287. “Love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten. Never let it disappear”
288. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
289. I carry your heart, I carry it in mine
290. My person
291. “God is keeping me alive, but you are keeping me in love.”
292. Team Member
293. To my best pen pal
294. “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.”
295. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough”.
296. “I only want 3 things: See you. Hug you. Kiss you.”
297. Derrida's Bane
298. Forever the best madre!
299. “You are my dream come true”
300. Congratulations, Dr. [John Smith]!
301. Mental health professional
302. A friend is another self
303. “In the end. you are exactly--what you are.
304. “To me, you are perfect.”
305. “The best things take time. That’s why I’m always late.”
306. “Expressing gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow”.
307. To write down your dad jokes
308. You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you.
309. “There is no friend as loyal as a book.”
310. If you are bad then I’m your dad.
311. “I would rather share one lifetime with you.”
312. “Happy Anniversary”
313. “My Superhero. I Love You Dad”.
314. “Know who you are and know it’s enough.”
315. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
316. “Time moves slowly, but passes quickly.” — Alice Walker in The Color Purple
317. Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
318. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
319. “When nothing is going right, go left.”
320. “Be happy. It drives people crazy”.
321. “ Your heart has at last found a home”
322. “The world is your oyster, it’s up to you to find the pearls”
323. “..you marry the person you cannot live without.”
324. In your eyes, I find peace.
325. “Partners in crime”.
326. “when you are broken
327. To get through Monday
328. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ~Vaibhav Shah
329. To sign the checks
330. “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest”
331. For your future endeavors
332. Whatever you do, do it well.
333. “This is the beginning of anything you want”
334. Let your dreams come true!
335. “You can achieve anything you set your mind to”
336. Always my favorite PA
337. Absolutely mental
338. “They’ll say you are bad
339. “Dad, thank you for everything”.
340. I support you!
341. The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. ~Colin R. Davis
342. You’re not only my mom, you are my best friend.
343. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
344. If you are a Jeeper, you are a keeper.
345. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. ~Truman Capote
346. “The perfection of love is that it’s not perfect.” — Taylor Swift
347. “In my circus and you are my leading monkey”.
348. Don’t be so humble, you are not that great.
349. I want forever with you
350. “Accept who you are; and revel in it.”
351. “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”
352. There is a way
353. I'll always be your [father/mother/son/daughter/brother/sister]
354. I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything
355. Hope you are satisfied with your investment.
356. Best advice giver
357. “A promotion is not about a job well done, it’s about the potential of what is yet to come”
358. “Tears are words that need to be written.”
359. I'm proud of you!
360. “I love you every step of the way.”
361. “Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.”
362. Great things are coming
363. “Now you have more time to play golf”
364. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever”
365. More than Friends
366. “Time is the wisest counselor of all.” — Pericles
367. Life advice coordinator
368. University of [Cambridge] 2021!
369. The only joy in the world is to begin.
370. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
371. Bloom where you are planted!
372. Because I can't afford jewelry
373. “You should be kissed often, and by someone who knows how.”
374. “Happy 5th Anniversary”
375. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.”
376. “Keep going. Be all in.” — Bryan Hutchinson
377. Where there's a will there's a lawsuit.
378. my heart of hearts
379. Love Never Fails
380. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over.”
381. “The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams”
382. “If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.”
383. “Love is absolute loyalty.” — Sylvester Stallone
384. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
385. Forever my Freudian friend
386. King of the Water Cooler
387. Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.
388. Thank you for your effort
389. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
390. “Merry Christmas”
391. “You couldn’t handle me, even if I came with instructions”.
392. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”
393. Follow Your Dream
394. “Retired NOT Expired!”
395. Words Can't Express
396. Thanks for Everything
397. “The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off”
398. “Regret for wasted time is more wasted time” — Mason Cooley
399. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
400. as long as you are alive
401. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ~T. Harv Eker
402. Happy Holidays!
403. Your work is discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.
404. “P.S. I love you”
405. My sunshine
406. Wittgenstein's Pen
407. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. ~Robert Kiyosaki
408. “I will choose you everyday”
409. “You are amazing just the way you are.”
410. “I licked it, so it’s mine!”
411. “Time is the longest distance between two places.” — Tennessee Williams
412. Because nuns can have fun too
413. How am I feeling today?
414. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” — Oprah Winfrey
415. JD of the century
416. You make me happy!
417. “One kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand”
418. ”I like your last name, can I have it?”
419. “She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.”
420. You help me find my keys
421. “Accept who you are and revel in that.”
422. “Stay foolish to stay sane.” — Maxime Lagacé
423. “Time flies when you’re in love.”
424. Your jokes are terrible.
425. “I just want to be yours.”
426. Engraved on my heart
427. “All you need is love.”
428. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~Jim Ryun
429. Love is you + me = 4ever
430. Doctor's pen
431. “You jump. I jump, remember?”
433. “At last, my love has come along
434. “Dad, you are amazing. I love you”.
435. A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life.
436. “ I have crossed oceans of time to find you.”
437. “You are the best thing that ever happened to me”.
438. In the true spirit of Christmas!
439. You can do this!
440. Life is better when you are laughing.
441. Piaget's Pen
442. “Always remember you’re unique. Just like everyone else.”
443. “Love is of all passions the strongest.”
444. “There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.” — Mahatma Gandhi
445. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
446. “Home is wherever my crazies are”.
447. My One and Only
448. “Travel: it leaves you speechless but turns you into a storyteller”.
449. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
450. May all we do be done in love.
451. “A simple I love you means more than money”
452. Office Queen
453. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met”
454. “Shut up and deal.”
455. “Books are the mirrors of the soul.”
456. our love is strong
457. If you are a Jeeper you are a keeper.
458. Proud to be your [son/daughter]!
459. “You’re worth every mile between us”
460. “If you are broken today.
461. World's best dad!
462. Oil changer of the century
463. “Take care of the minutes. The hours will take care of themselves”.
464. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~Steve Jobs
466. For having my back every day
467. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms...in life after life
468. “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.” — William Shakespeare
469. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. ~Pablo Picasso
470. I wish you every success
471. Best Storyteller Award
472. “Dream without fear, love without limits”
473. “Time takes it all. Whether you like it or not” — Stephen King
475. “Your life begins with her and without her it must surely end.”
476. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ~Maya Angelou
477. “Into the ash I dripped my pen and came out with fire.”
478. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. ~Philippos
479. “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
480. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
481. Give thanks always
482. “Congratulations on a well-deserved promotion”
483. “Up is never where you are now.”
484. You guys made me ink.
485. “After all this time? Always.”
486. “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.”
487. All heart
488. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
489. You are my Hero
490. “I write for the same reason I breathe.”
491. If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it — teach yourself to be impatient. ~Gurbaksh Chahal
492. “You are my rock”.
493. “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”
494. “And then you meet one person, and your life is changed. Forever
495. Love gives life
496. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction”.
497. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
498. World's Best Boss
499. “You jump, I jump…remember?”
500. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. ~Anonymous
501. Take it slow
502. “Happy 18th Birthday”
503. “If Kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky.
504. “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
505. Morale booster
506. “You are doing great.”
507. Inspiration flows in silence
508. Thanks for giving me life
509. People assume you aren’t sick
510. Mom wanted to get you a puppy.
511. “Kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. Wanna workout?”
512. “The road to hell is paved with adverbs.”
513. In memoriam to your twenties.
514. You made the Nice List!
515. “ I could die right now.. I’m just so happy. I’ve never felt that”
516. “I’ll hold you in my heart, until i can hold you in my arms”
517. Daddy's Little Girl
518. People are nice when you are of use to them
519. “You are braver than you believe. Stronger than you seem and smarter than you think”.
520. Friends are other selves.
521. Your outlook is important
522. “Time is precious, waste it wisely.”
523. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. ~Denis Watiley
524. "Always do what you are afraid to do.”
525. Every moment is a fresh beginning.
526. A Jewel for My Jewel
527. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ~Bill Gates
528. engraved on my soul
529. Love Endures All Things
530. “We will always find a way back to each other”
531. True friends give pens.
532. “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits”
533. Best Dad Ever
534. No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
535. The pen is mightier than the sword.
536. Stand By Me
537. “Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise”.
538. Garage Guru
539. Preacher's pen
540. “ My nightmares are usually about losing you.”
541. Wherever you are, I’ll always be with you.
542. Lucky to Have You
543. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
544. “Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.”
545. I couldn’t have pictured our life any better than it is. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
546. “Friendship is not a big thing. It’s a billion little things”.
547. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.”
548. “Congratulations on your graduation”
549. “Bloom where you are planted.” – Unknown
550. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen
551. Count on Me
552. You are everything to me
553. “To Give Your Thoughts Eternal Life”
554. “my love has come along..and life is like a song”
555. “Happiness is being loved for who you are.”
556. “One day the plane ticket will be one way”
557. “A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other.”
558. To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like. ~Mike Gafka
559. Crazy for you
560. Always remember: you are beautiful
561. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~Margaret Thatcher
562. My great friend
563. “If I know what love is, it is because of you”
564. It's our world you are just living in it.
565. And still, I rise.
566. “You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.”
567. I’m Here
568. I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
569. “I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow”
570. I wish you all the best!
571. Hard work pays off
572. “You are the butter to my bread”
573. Your Voice is All I need
574. You're still 24 in my heart.
575. OBGYN, at your cervix.
576. RN of the Year
577. The world is so big, write it down.
578. The gifts of friendship
579. My Everything
580. The water doesn’t know how old you are.
581. “I’d jump out of a plane for you”
582. ‘Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
583. “My dear Son, I will always carry you in my heart”.
584. Partner in crime, sort of
585. “..my lonely days are over and life is like a song”
586. I'll Never Forget
587. “RETIREMENT – The pay sucks but the hours are good”
588. You'll Never Know How Much
589. “Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.”
590. “You and me. Forever”
591. First in family
592. Write every day down
593. ”Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Lincoln
594. Year after year my life is more wonderful because of you.
595. Your handwriting is a crime
596. “Thank you for choosing me”
597. To my wonderful [father/mother/son/daughter/brother/sister]
598. I'll never forget your love
599. “You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”
600. To the best graduate!
601. My ride or die
602. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams”
603. “Son, just remember that you only fail when you stop trying. Never give up”.
604. A writer's best friend
605. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. ~Lolly Daskal
606. Continental philosophy forever
607. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
608. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” — Zora Neale Hurston
609. “You have bewitched me, body and soul.
610. If you aren’t jet skiing you are missing out!
611. I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.
612. “You are enough just as you are.”
613. “A birthday is a reminder to celebrate your life”
614. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
615. Lovers Forever
616. “Learn to see what you are looking at.”
617. In lieu of a PS5...
618. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ~Steve Jobs
619. You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction. ~George Lorimer
620. My favorite therapist
621. Today, tomorrow, always
622. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to doDon’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~Jim Rohn
623. Best mom in the world!
624. “Life never end when you are in it.”
625. Happy Father's Day!
626. Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
627. “Whatever you do, do it well.” — Walt Disney
628. Keep up the good work!
629. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~Vidal Sassoon
630. “Bloom where you are planted.”
631. I'll always be your [son/daughter]!
632. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
633. Best Doctor Forever Award
634. “I knew. It was like..magic”
635. Apply your mind
636. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain. ~Anonymous
637. Take all my time
638. “You are not my love… You are my life.”
639. Don’t stop until you are proud of yourself.
640. “Travel, before you run out of time”.
641. You're done with school!
642. “Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.”
643. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. ~Thomas Jefferson
644. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul”