1. “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, ‘you owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that! It lights up the whole sky.”
2. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” – Ishmael Beah
4. “The sun is already in the sky
5. I’m walking on sunshine.
6. “Two weeks before the end of term, the sky lightened suddenly to a dazzling, opaline white and the muddy grounds were revealed one morning covered in glittering frost. Inside the castle, there was a buzz of Christmas in the air.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
7. “Don’t forget: Beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies” – Paulo Coelho
8. If you ever want to feel grateful to be alive, look up at the sky as the sun goes down.
9. “Everybody knows that pestilences have a way of recurring in the world; yet somehow we find it hard to believe in ones that crash down on our heads from a blue sky.” — Albert Camus
10. Happiness is … the sun setting over a beach.
11. “And they were canopied by the blue sky, So cloudless, clear, and purely beautiful, That God alone was to be seen in Heaven.” – Lord Byron
12. Sometimes the clouds in the sky also tell some stories.
13. “The night sky in the forest is a dilating blackness.” – Gwen Calvo
14. Sunset over the beach.
15. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” - Unknown
16. “I am inspired by anything beautiful. Sometimes it’s a pair of eyes or flowing gorgeous hair, other times it’s the sky or a sunset.” – Nadine Velazquez
17. Sunset state of mind.
18. Paint the sky. Make It yours.
19. Everything changes when a man becomes purple.
20. Golden skies glazed in heavenly splendour.
21. If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.
22. The only kind of sunsets that I don’t like are the ones that I missed.
23. “Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps, that makes the journey complete.” — Chanda Kochhar
24. “If I were rain, That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
25. “When scattered clouds are resting on the bosoms of hills, it seems as if one might climb into the heavenly region, earth being so intermixed with sky, and gradually transformed into it.” ― Nathaniel Hawthorne
26. A sunset should never go unnoticed.
27. “It’s the only way of life I’ve known. I was raised by a single mom. I was told I couldn’t have children, so every day I am kissing the sky with happiness about it.” — Padma Lakshmi
28. “Someone might as well roll up the whole sky, pack it away for good.”
29. Something beautiful is on the horizon.
30. Head in the clouds.
31. The bluebird carries the sky on his back. Henry David Thoreau
32. “Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
33. A golden sky, alight with color, never fails to lift spirits.
34. “The sky is the source of light in nature – and governs everything.”
35. “You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.” – Jasmine Warga
36. “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.”
37. Somewhere between earth and heaven.
38. “Even today the most jaded city dweller can be unexpectedly moved upon encountering a clear night sky studded with thousands of twinkling stars.” — Carl Sagan
39. “Talent never guarantees the success, its the art of success which can leads you to the sky”― Dr. Zeeshan Ahmed
40. “A million stars have lit up the night sky just like you have lit up my entire life. My days start with you in the morning and end with you at night! Good night!” – Unknown
41. At the blueness of the skies and in the warmth of summer, we remember them.” – Sylvan Kamens & Rabbi Jack Reimer
42. If I could lick the sunset, I bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.
43. “Listening with undivided attention and unconditional love Is perhaps the greatest gift we can extend to others.” ~ Gerald Jampolsky
44. “Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
45. I believe that there is beauty in the simplest of things if we only search for it. Danielle Wagasky, Living a Beautiful Life on Less
46. “The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy.” – Uvavnuk
47. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.”
48. Rainbows bridge the gap between earth and sky.
49. “Do something every day that is loving toward your body and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sensations of your body.” – Golda Poretsky
50. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
51. “Above the clouds the sky is always blue.” ― Therese of Lisieux
52. “Feelings come and go like cloudys in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
53. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
54. It was so risky and so scary, and yet at the same time, so beautiful. Maybe the truth was, it shouldn’t be easy to be amazing. Then everything would be. It’s the things you fight for and struggle with before earning that have the greatest worth. When something’s difficult to come by, you’ll do that much more to make sure it’s even harder -if not impossible- to lose.” -Sarah Dessen
55. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoy every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.
56. The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.”
57. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” — K. D. Lang
58. A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone, and the sky was brilliant over the spot where it had gone.
59. Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white. – Mark Jenkins
60. “The sky is full of tokens which speak to the intelligent.”
61. Breathe in the sunset.
62. It is written in the sky.
63. We accept the love we think we deserve. —Stephen Chbosky
64. “Life is in ourselves and not in the external.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
65. “And I kept thinking about how sky is a singular noun, as if it’s one thing. But the sky isn’t one thing. The sky is everything. And last night, it was enough.”
66. “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.”
67. “Overconfidence was risky in such a hostile environment, a mistake most often made by warriors who had never truly been tested.” -Jocko Willink.
68. “Do something everyday that is loving towards your body and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sensations of your body.”~Golda Poretsky
69. "I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” — Igor Stravinsky
70. "To live without hope is to cease to live.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
71. “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit…”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
72. Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything.” – C.S. Lewis
73. “I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky, And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon. ” — Muhammad Iqbal
74. You know how much I love looking at the sky, but I’d miss a thousand sunsets just to look at your eyes.
75. The sky reminds us that all things are possible.
76. Glistening seas touch fiery skies, splintering reflections of warmth that dazzle and delight.
77. “The morning sky is a thought of the stars.”― Will Advise
78. “A beautiful poem is like a beautiful sky and a beautiful sky is like a beautiful poem!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
79. “A sky as pure as water bathed the stars and brought them out.”
80. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!
81. “To fly up to the sky and watch the earth is beautiful; to fly down to the earth and watch the sky is even more beautiful!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
82. “Be there for others but never leave yourself behind.” ― Dodinsky
83. “You weren’t just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky.” — Unknown
84. “It was late one winter night, long past my bedtime, when Pa and I went owling. There was no wind. The trees stood still as giant statues. And the moon was so bright the sky seemed to shine.”
85. The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you.
86. I long for endless horizons.
87. The rain outside, thunder inside.
88. “FORTY – Flirty, Optimistic, Risky, Teasing and Youthful.”
89. “Hopes, wants and wishes, all cast across the night sky with my heart in tow.” ― Jay Long
90. Stay strong, girl, and don’t let your feelings be like the garden where everyone walks and tramples but let your feelings be as high as the sky where people cannot hurt but can only wish to reach. - Joe Simon
91. I love you much (most beautiful darling) more than anyone on the earth and I like you better than everything in the sky.” – E.E. Cummings
92. Occupy the sky!
93. “Your truest friends are the ones who will stand by you in your darkest moments–because they’re willing to brave the shadows with you–and in your greatest moments–because they’re not afraid to let you shine.” — Nicole Yatsonsky
94. Nothing like a Smoky Mountain sunset…
95. Amazing emotions in the sky.
96. “You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.” ―Jasmine Warga
97. “Under the purple sky, fulgent stars, in subdued moonlight, surrounded by blinding darkness, on dewed grass, bare feet, I'll kiss you, I'll kiss you, to the testimony of stars and skies.” – Teufel Damon
98. The sky speaks in a thousand colors.
99. “Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, ‘you owe me.’ Look what happens with a love like that! It lights up the whole sky.”— Hafez
100. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” – Sonia Gandhi
101. In the daytime we investigate, but at night believe.
102. "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” — Denis Waitley
103. Mother nature doesn’t need a filter.
104. “You were red and you liked me cause I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky, and you decided purple just wasn’t for you.” — Halsey, “Colors”
105. I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down. -Al Neuharth
106. “Only from the heart can you touch the sky.” — Rumi
107. “The sun always shines above the clouds.”
108. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” – Anonymous
109. “Rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own.” – Barbara Delinsky
110. The silvery moon; the dark blue sky,
111. “The soft blue sky did never melt into his heart; he never felt the witchery of the soft blue sky!” – William Wordsworth
112. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.” – Christo Morley
113. Morning drew on apace. The air became sharper and piercing, as its first dull hue: the death of night, rather than the birth of day: glimmered faintly in the sky. The objects which had looked dim and terrible in the darkness grew more and more defined and gradually resolved into their familiar shapes. The rain came down, thick and fast; and pattered, noisily, among the leafless bushes. – Charles Dickens
114. “I cannot imagine anyone looking at the sky and denying God.” ― Abraham Lincoln
115. “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” ― Pema Chödrön
116. “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.” ― Walter Mosley, Blue Light
117. “Don’t let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling.” – Unknown
118. "And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.” ― Monica Lewinsky
119. Smell the sea and feel the sky.” – Van Morrison
120. "On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
121. “A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed… It feels an impulsion… this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.” – Richard Bach
122. “Good morning! The sky is already getting brighter only thinking of you.” – Calin
123. “Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment
124. “The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.”
125. There are too many things I haven’t done yet. There are too many sunsets I haven’t seen.
126. Take me where the sky lights up in the colors of a fiery sunset.
127. “I’m the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I’m funky like a monkey. Sky’s the limit and space is the place!” ― Randy Savage
128. “There is something in the sky awaiting discovery.” – Steven Magee
129. “Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
130. It is impossible to say what the size of the cloud is that is hanging over them.
131. “Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean.” – Unknown
132. Even If the skies were shorter than my knees, I would not kneel.
133. “Stop looking to the sky for answers. The light isn't above you. It's within you.” ― Elysia Lumen Strife
134. Congratulations, our sweet [daughter /son]. Aim for the stars because the sky is the limit!
135. “When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don’t be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm is a golden sky And the sweet silver song of a lark.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
136. A clear blue sky puts everyone in a good mood.
137. Flaming skies.
138. “when someone she loves is sad, she stops at nothing to make sure they feel better. if she could, she would magic a double rainbow into the sky just to see a small smile on their face, even though she can’t think of a single soul in her life who would do the same for her.
139. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
140. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky, “The Perks of Being a Wallflower
141. “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.”
142. “Those who first invented and then named the constellations were storytellers. What it changed was the way people read the night sky.” – John Berger
143. “Don’t be lookin up at no sky for help. Look down here, at us twisted dreamers.” — D.B.C. Pierre
144. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
145. I often find myself thinking: How do you thank your lover? How can you express your ultimate love and affection for them? Words are powerful, but they are often not enough. I have this urge to scream ‘I love you’ from the tallest skyscraper so that the whole world can hear me. My love for you is the most powerful fuel that gives me strength, hope, and patience.
146. “In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
147. “You are my blue crayon—the one I never have enough of—the one I use to color my sky.” – A.R. Rasher
148. Stop. Breathe. And gaze at the magic of sunset skies.
149. Aren’t the cloud beautiful? They can change by time but their beauty never fades.
150. “The sky has never been the limit. We are our own limits. It’s then about breaking our personal limits and outgrowing ourselves to live our best lives.” — Walt Disney
151. “Green calm below, blue quietness above.” — John Greenleaf Whittier
152. “The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower.”― Roberto Bolaño
153. The sunset sky speaks of a thousand of colors.
154. “Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything.” – C.S. Lewis
155. Dark clouds become heaven´s flowers when kissed by light.
156. “Throw open your window and let the scenery of clouds and sky enter your room.” ― Yosa Buson
157. “The sky was a midnight-blue, like warm, deep, blue water, and the moon seemed to lie on it like a water-lily, floating forward with an invisible current.” – Willa Cather
158. “For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.” – Leonardo da Vinci
159. Got my head in the clouds and I can’t come down.
160. Inspired by the sight of infinite skies.
161. “The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy.”
162. “The solar and the sky are shining, however I’m shining, too. Why? Because I awakened dreaming approximately you. Thank you for being such an important part of my lifestyles.” Share Good Morning Love Quotes on WhatsApp
163. “The sky was so thick with stars it was as if he could reach out and brush them with his hand.”― Justin Cronin
164. “Good Morning. The sun is up; the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.”
165. “The sky is where mathematics and magic become one.” — Tony Abbott
166. I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
167. “Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.” — Sonia Gandhi
168. Some people are like clouds, once they are gone, it’s a beautiful day.
169. The trees are reaching skyward like they are trying to get to the heavens. The divine is waiting to hear from the earth and the trees are trying to fulfill that desire. In the Bible it says that the trees and the rocks will cry out to God even if we don’t. Maybe they are making up for those of us who choose to rest on Sundays.
170. Rain cannot blossom without the clouds.
171. “Beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies” – Paulo Coelho
172. “When they say the sky's the limit to me that's really true”
173. As the sun sets, the beauties of the sky compete with the beauties of the earth, and at that moment the spirit of human beings is overflowed with these visual perfections!
174. The sky is proof of Mother Nature’s majesty.
175. This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” — Rumi
176. “But then a sudden terrible silence like suffocation came, blotting out all sound of the storm. In the moment of its last desperate chance, breaking across the barrier that had been holding it at bay, the Dark came for Will. Shutting out the sky and the earth, the deadly spinning pillar came at him, dreadful in its furious whirling energy and utter quiet. There was no time for fear. Will stood alone. ”
177. “When we walk into a grove of trees or under an open sky the magic of nature takes over and the heaviness of life lifts a little.’
178. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” — Steven Wright
179. “Who paints the sky will walk on clouds.” – Stefano Bosis
180. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” — Terri Guillemets
181. A sky that seems too good to be true!
182. My сity is lit with a thousand stars tonight.
183. “On the other side of the clouds is a bright blue sky.”
184. A pastor is like a moon who has her light all over the sky, her dark sports to herself. You are deeply loved, dear Pastor.
185. When the wind rustles them, they applaud softly.
186. They never stand still, but they are not in a hurry either.
187. “Only weak thinkers do not love the sky.” ― Katherine Rundell
188. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
189. “The night sky is a dignified black princess freckled with the stars. Get lost in her beauty to find it in your darkness.”– Curtis Tyrone Jones
190. “Working hard overcomes a who lot of other obstacles. You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people. ” ― Marsha Evans
191. I am like the rain: I go where I'm needed. - Alejandro Jodorowsky.
192. “The sky is the limit.”
193. “We touch the sky, not to soar above the clouds, but to show respect to the earth beneath our feet.”― Anthony T. Hincks
194. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” — Eskimo Proverb
195. "Don’t worry. Just when you think your life is over, a new storyline falls from the sky and lands right in your lap.”― Rebekah Crane
196. Gray skies are just clouds passing over.
197. “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
198. “The sun always shines above the clouds.”— Paul F. Davis
199. “Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
200. and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;
201. “The sky and the sun are always there. It’s the clouds that come and go.” — Rachel Joyce
202. You weren’t just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.
203. When the skies turn pink it’s time for a drink.
204. “The only way you're going to get through life. happily. is being yourself.” – Nikki Blonsky
205. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” – Terri Guillemets
206. “You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.” — Henry Thoreau
207. “As the sun rises in the sky and starts to paint the world in its glory, I can think of nothing but you.” – Calin
208. #8. “To be happy is to wisely use the power of saying NO to some people. Don’t be afraid to disappoint people who only conveniently remember you when they want something from you. Don’t let yourself be used.” ― Dodinsky
209. I’m on cloud nine. It was awesome to be a part of that
210. “It is one of the secrets of Nature in its mood of mockery that fine weather lays heavier weight on the mind and hearts of the depressed and the inwardly tormented than does a really bad day with dark rain sniveling continuously and sympathetically from a dirty sky.” – Muriel Spark
211. Missing cloudy days.
212. The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.
213. “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.” — Robert Frost
214. “The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man.”
215. “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” — Ram Charan
216. It’s a gloomy sky kind of day.
217. “Do you see how the sky holds the sun?
218. “Night falls. Or has fallen. Why is it that night falls, instead of rising, like the dawn? Yet if you look east, at sunset, you can see night rising, not falling; darkness lifting into the sky, up from the horizon, like a black sun behind cloud cover. Like smoke from an unseen fire, a line of fire just below the horizon, brushfire or a burning city. Maybe night falls because it’s heavy, a thick curtain pulled up over the eyes. Wool blanket.” – Margaret Atwood
219. “The sky was incredibly far away, and beautiful enough to make a person wonder why our hearts are never so free.”
220. “In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
221. “Let the blue of the sky and ocean take your blue away when you feel blue.”
222. Clouds suit my mood just fine.
223. Will these cloud of despair pass? Will these cloud of double pass ? will these clouds reverberate my pain? Or are they just a facade that may never go away.
224. “It may be raining nowadays, but thanks to you, I handiest see sunny skies. You will constantly enliven my day.”
225. Friday night enjoying the fresh salt air.
226. “What if I´m far from home oh brother I will hear you call, what if I lose it all oh sister, I will help you out oh if the sky is coming down for you there´s nothing in this world I wouldn´t do.” – Avicii
227. You can never watch too many sunsets.
228. Stopped in my tracks by that sumptuous sky.
229. “And I kept thinking about how sky is a singular noun, as if it’s one thing. But the sky isn’t one thing. The sky is everything. And last night, it was enough.” – John Green
230. “Don't forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” ― Paulo Coelho
231. There is freedom waiting for you, on the breezes of the sky. And you ask “What if I fall?” Oh but my darling, what if you fly? – Erin Hanson
232. “A sky so full of feeling it cannot bring itself to rain.” – Brit Marling
233. “Equality lies only in human moral dignity… Let there be brothers first, then there will be brotherhood, and only then will there be a fair sharing of goods among brothers.“ ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
234. “Behind every cloud is another cloud.” -Judy Garland
235. “Making a mistake doesn't mean the sky will fall. It’s a natural and normal part of living outside of your comfort zone at times. Just learn what you can from it and then move on.”
236. “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
237. “As the seas are claimed, the Moon shall be the jewel in the prize. Claimed, not as a safe haven, but as an island of menace within the sky. And the last nail will have been driven home when humanity realizes their inactive mistakes.” – Anthony T. Hincks
238. Your colleagues and I hate to admit this but your cheerful demeanor, skill, and smile have made you our team’s sine qua non. Keep up this disposition, and your limit will be the sky! Good morning, boss.
239. “Look what I accomplished, I know you see me shining. I know you in the sky you looking down here watching.” – NBA YoungBoy, “Life”
240. “It didn’t rain for you, maybe, but it always rains for me. The sky shatters and rains shards of glass.”
241. “As I confronted her, the changes grew less apparent to me, her identity stronger. She was there, in the full vigor of her personality, battered but not diminished, looking at me, speaking to me in the husky, breathy voice I remembered so well.”
242. “When hope is fleeting, stop for a moment and visualize, in a sky of silver, the crescent of a lavender moon. Imagine it -- delicate, slim, precise, like a paper-thin slice from a cabochon jewel.
243. “And joy is everywhere; it is in the earth’s green covering of grass; in the blue serenity of the sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
244. Share your sparkle wherever you are. – Dodinsky
245. “Bright points in the sky or a blow on the head will equally cause one to see stars.” ― Percival Lowell
246. “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.”
247. Toes tingle in the sand. Eyes glint under golden skies. And I know I love you.
248. The skies may change but their beauty never fades.
249. “It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon.”
250. You add colors to my sunset sky.
251. The sun is shining brightly in the sky,
252. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
253. Charmed, humbled, and inspired by the beauty of the sky.
254. As I burst into the light that afternoon, the sun had just slipped behind the roofline and the house was in eclipse, the sky behind glowing mauve and orange.
255. The clouds are always improvising, but the culprit is the wind.
256. “Unclose your mind. You are not a prisoner. You are a bird in flight, searching the skies for dreams.” – Haruki Murakami
257. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ~Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds
258. “In the sky an infinitude of hope, a canvas of glory—all possibilities mine.”
259. “The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.” – Jada Berglund
260. “You are as beautiful as sky, as soft as moon, as shiny as stars and as angry as Sun.”― M.F. Moonzajer
261. “The sky is busy tonight. I wonder who’s under it more than me?” ― Charlotte Eriksson
262. “A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.”
263. “The fading blue of yesterday’s sky is reminding me of the hopeless love I told the moon about you.” – Laura Chouette
264. “The heart grows brutal from feeding on fantasies. ” — Robert Pinsky,
265. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
266. She is as gentle as a cloud but loves with the fury of a storm.
267. “Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
268. “Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.” – Anais Nin
269. “Imagine there’s no heaven, it’s easy if you try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today.”
270. Young woman looks hopeful as she raises her eyes towards the sky.
271. “If clouds are blocking the sun. There will always be a silver lining that reminds me to keep on trying.” — Matthew Quick
272. I think I’m in the pre-holiday blues.
273. My experiences remind me that it's those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.
274. “Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.” — Khalil Gibran
275. “Rigid plans work best if you’re building a skyscraper; with something as mysteriously human as giving birth, it’s best, both literally and figuratively, to keep your knees bent.” – Mark Sloan
276. Clear blue skies. It’s a new day.
277. “‘When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is not to let the bees know you’re coming.’ Now if you have a green balloon, they might think you were only part of the tree, and not notice you, and if you have a blue balloon, they might think you were only part of the sky, and not notice you, and the question is: Which is most likely?”—A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
278. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” – Eskimo Proverb
279. “The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.”― Jada Berglund
280. “Even when the sky is filled with clouds, the Sun still shines above.” – Janet Donaghy
281. Lying to ourselves is more deeply ingrained than lying to others. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
282. “Our mind is a limitless sky and we can only be an albatross flying in the vast expanse to occasionally discover the joys of sublimity!”
283. “The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to such a pass that he cannot distinguish the truth within him.” ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
284. “I let my head fall back, and I gazed into the Eternal Blue Sky. It was morning. Some of the sky was yellow, some the softest blue. One small cloud scuttled along. Strange how everything below can be such death and chaos and pain while above the sky is peace, sweet blue gentleness. I heard a shaman say once, the Ancestors want our souls to be like the blue sky.”
285. “Look, up in the sky! It’s the sky!” — John Flansburgh
286. “Always remember we are under the same sky, looking at the same moon.” – Maxine Lee
287. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” ~ Maxim Grosky
288. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” – Anton Chekhov
289. Clouds part and stars align in a sky of the deepest, darkest velvet.
290. "There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fills you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.”
291. Wishing upon a star.
292. “The moon in all her immaculate purity hung in the sky, laughing at this world of dust. She congratulated me for my carefully considered maneuvers and invited me to share in her eternal solitude.”
293. “In the sky an infinitude of hope, a canvas of glory – all possibilities mine.” — Terri Guillemets
294. You’re the sun to my sky.
295. “Maybe there's a whole other universe where a square moon rises in the sky, and the stars laugh in cold voices, and some of the triangles have four sides, and some have five, and some have five raised to the fifth power of sides. In this universe there might grow roses which sing. Everything leads to everything.”
296. “Do you see how the sky holds the sun? In a powerful but effortless way that shows off her beauty and strength? That’s how a King holds his Queen.”
297. “There was a skyness to the sky and a nowness to the world that he had never seen or felt or realized before.” – Neil Gaiman
298. “I don’t look up to the night sky anymore as destiny has taken away the brightest star of my life. I miss you a lot.” —Unknown
299. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.” – K. D. Lang
300. Try once… nature will show you many demos.
301. “You make my world colorful more than summer sky and rainbows. Thankful to Lord for sending you in my life. Good Morning, dear wife.”
302. “Reach for the sky, it’s not as high as it seems. Just follow your heart go as far as your dreams.” — Brooke Allison
303. “If I were rain, That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, Could I join two hearts as well?” – Tite Kubo
304. “It all adds up to one thing: peace, silence, solitude. The world and its noise are out of sight and far away. Forest and field, sun and wind and sky, earth and water, all speak the same language.”
305. Above the clouds, the sky is always blue.
306. “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” — Pamela Johnson
307. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields, has the power to move you, if the simple things of Nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” — Eleonora Duse
308. “The mind in its natural state can be compared to the sky, covered by layers of cloud which hide its true nature.” – Kalu Rinpoch
309. “Every customer wants to run on all the clouds.” -Diane Greene
310. “What, then, is this blue sky, which certainly does exist, and which veils from us the stars during the day?” – Camille Flammarion
311. A sinking sun lights up the sky in one last great ‘hoorah’.
312. Beauty being momentary!
313. “Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” — Brene Brown
314. “We gonna touch the sky.”— Kanye West
315. “The flowing rivers, green terrains, skyscraper Mountains, deep hills all are singing today, Happy Independence Day!
316. “When my grandma left couldn’t do nothing but cry. Got on my knees send my prayers to the sky. I asked em why I swear so many times.”, – NBA Youngboy, “Life”
317. “Listen to what the sky is telling you.” ― Adrienne Posey
318. “People like eccentrics. Therefore they will leave me alone, saying that I am a mad clown.”- Vaslav Nijinsky
319. “Maybe I paint the sky blue; my greatest creation was you.” — Jay-Z, “Glory”
320. “The moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight. ” – William C Bryant
321. Nothing better than a beach day with blue skies.
322. Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.
323. Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” - Unknown
324. Today, we love cotton candy sunsets.
325. “I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky; and all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.” ― John Masefield
326. “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!”
327. “You have to let it go. You can hold on to the hate and the love and even the bitterness, but you have to go of the blame. The blame is what’s tearing you down, babe. – Sky”
328. “Even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.” — Stephen Chbosky
329. She walks in beauty, like the night / Of cloudless climes and starry skies; / And all that's best of dark and bright / Meet in her aspect and her eyes…
330. “Moment the sky embraces the earth is called a rainbow.”― Corina Abdulahm Negura
331. “Gaze up at the stars knowing that I see the same sky and wish the same sweet dreams.” ― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
332. I look at the sky and stare at a star, but as beautiful as it is it will never be like mine … You are mine and I will never leave you again … I love you!
333. “They change their sky, not their soul, who rush across the sea.” – Horace
334. “The sky is the limit. You never have the same experience twice.” – Frank McCourt
335. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” – Arna Bontemps
336. “The vastness of the magnificent sky is a reason enough to dream insanely big.”
337. “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions. ” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
338. “How foolish to believe we are more powerful than the sea or the sky.”
339. You are the brightest stars in my sky and I would never want to lose any of you. Happy Friendship Day, my dear people!
340. “There was always something new to be seen in the unchanging night sky.” — Fritz Leiber, ‘The Wanderer’
341. “Listen to the night sky; the mockingbird always sings you my lullaby.”
342. “Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
343. “Hopes, wants and wishes, all cast across the night sky with my heart in tow.”― Jay Long
344. “As you let go of niceness, guilt, pleasing others, and fear of conflict, everything improves. Your relationships get better, your self-esteem skyrockets, your sense of personal and social power increase, your career and business success surge, and you feel more relaxed around people in all situations. ”—Aziz Gazipura
345. On Friday night, I was reading my new book, but my brain got tired, so I decided to watch some television instead. ― Stephen Chbosky
346. “The morning sky is a thought of the stars.”
347. The sky is the limit! So dream big and go after your goals!
348. “I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” – Igor Stravinsky
349. At the end of the world, the sunset is like a child smashing a pack of crayons into God’s face.
350. “As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colors of love.” – Anthony T. Hincks
351. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.”
352. “Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth.” – Henry David Thoreau
353. “Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.” -Mark Jenkins
354. “Look at your feet. You are standing in the sky. When we think of the sky, we tend to look up, but the sky actually begins at the earth.”
355. The sun loved the moon so much that he died every night just to let her breathe.
356. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
357. “The stars are the land-marks of the universe.” – Crystal Woods
358. “It’s that time between day and night when the sky looks like it’s on fire and mosquitoes are on the hunt.” ― Angie Thomas
359. “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.” — Alfred Kreymborg
360. Sunlight dripping below the horizon is like silence between musical notes. Magic.
361. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.
362. “It was curious to think that the sky was the same for everybody, in Eurasia or Eastasia as well as here. And the people under the sky were also very much the same--everywhere, all over the world, hundreds or thousands of millions of people just like this, people ignorant of one another’s existence, held apart by walls of hatred and lies, and yet almost exactly the same--people who had never learned to think but were storing up in their hearts and bellies and muscles the power that would one day overturn the world.”
363. “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon.” -Paul Brandt
364. Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky. - Arna Bontemps.
365. your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. Ian Tuhovsky
366. “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.”
367. The Duke doesn’t see gray skies.
368. Her absence is like the sky, spread over everything. – C.S. Lewis
369. “A universe of sky and snow.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
370. “The sky is an infinite movie to me. I never get tired of looking at what’s happening up there.”
371. Like the sky after rain, open yourself up and let everyone see you shine. – Unknown
372. “There is something in the sky awaiting discovery.” ― Steven Magee
373. “You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.”– Henry Thoreau
374. In life, as the sky, there will be moments of grey. Yet they never last forever, just as clouds drift to the horizon.
375. “Let’s build us a happy, little cloud that floats around the sky.”— Bob Ross
376. “The sky is full of tokens which speak to the intelligent.” – Hugh Miller
377. “Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead, hand-in-hand, for victory will be ours.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
378. “These are what flowers look like when they stare up in awe at the night sky.” – Anthony T. Hincks
379. “The more clouds you have in your sky, the more colorful sunset it will be.” ― Sajal Sazzad
380. Birds danced in an emerald sky.
381. Serenity while the sky is on fire.
382. “The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.”
383. “The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
384. The famous line is twisted here. The truth is that there isn’t a rainbow behind every cloud. In fact, it’s more beautiful that way. The clouds are constantly floating in and out of the sky to bring rain or just to make a sunset a little more beautiful.
385. Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
386. Keep your eye on the clouds, not on the crowds.
387. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ~ Stephen Chbosky
388. “The sun always shines above the clouds.” – Paul F. Davis
389. colorful paper flowers on blue sky say buenos dias, good morning in spanish.
390. “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-pained by a graffiti artist.” – Mia Kirshner
391. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets, need cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
392. There are two kinds of teachers the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can't move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.
393. Like bad weather, negative emotions may also be unpleasant or destructive, yet people should no more wish for unremitting happiness than for continual clear skies.
394. “If someone asked you what color the sky is, what would you say?”― Shey Stahl
395. Rainy days are good for the soul.
396. “Only in a place like this do earth and sky come together in such a way that they bridge into one, and in such a place a person could put up her arms and find herself in heaven.” ― Laura Pritchett
397. “Ping hid behind the grasses, and as the dark came and the pale moon shone in the sky Ping watched the wise eyed boat slowly sail away down the Yangtze river.”
398. “The sky was clear — remarkably clear — and the twinkling of all the stars seemed to be but throbs of one body, timed by a common pulse.” – Thomas Hardy
399. “In the sky an infinitude of hope, a canvas of glory – all possibilities mine.” – Terri Guillemets
400. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.”– Thich Nhat Hanh
401. One of those nights where the sky is so picturesque you wish you had a thousand arms to take it all in.
402. “Dream big and work hard. Play with passion and the sky is the limit. Fastpitch rocks!” – Jennie K.
403. Stop. Be still. And watch as the sunset paints the sky with its magic.
404. “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” — Haruki Murakami
405. “We are not stardust. We are all stars in the sky.” ― Khalid Masood
406. Everything’s fine when there’s sunshine.
407. “A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone, and the sky was brilliant over the sport where it had gone, and a told cloud, like a bloody rag, hung over the spot of its going. And dusk crept over the sky from the eastern horizon, and darkness crept over the land from the east.” – John Steinbeck
408. Surely, the stars above are images of love.
409. “I have come to drag you out of yourself and take you into my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had, and lift you like a prayer to the sky.”
410. “I am as an open sky; you can fly but not land.” — Ehsan Sehgal
411. “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God!” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
412. The beautiful water and the sun setting at the wharf. Enjoy the good things in life.
413. ... year; the Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth. - Monica Lewinsky
414. “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” — A.E. Coppard, Dusky Ruth
415. ”Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
417. Cloud symbolize the veils that shroud God.
418. "Mental health isn’t always about feeling good. As I define it, mental health is about accepting reality on reality’s terms.” ― Drew Pinsky
419. When the sky’s falling, I take shelter under bullshit.
420. "What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be.” — Helen Claes
421. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea. Wait for me where the world begins.” – Jennifer Donnelly
422. Breathe the air and taste the sky.
423. Keep your eye on the pink skies.
424. Cloud reminds us that everything changes.
425. “A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.” – William Arthur Ward
427. “Above all, don’t lie to yourself.” ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky
428. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
429. Watch sunsets, not Netflix.
430. Fact of life: you can never see too many sunsets.
431. “When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your fear and sorrow.”
432. “Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currunt.
433. “Only from the heart can you touch the sky.”
434. “The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
435. “God is a cloud from which rain fell.” – Dejan Stojanovic
436. “I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.” — Gustave Flaubert
437. “Whenever I miss my friends, I look to the sky. Although I can’t see them there, I know we are under the same sky.” — Unknown
438. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
439. All you need is one safe anchor to keep you grounded when the rest of your life spins out of control.” —Katie Kacvinsky
440. “The sky is not my limit… I am.”
441. “They can betray me, but I choose not to betray my peace of mind. ” —Dodinsky
442. I never get tired of the blue sky.
443. “When the young woman leans over the sky, about to water the flowers as well as the weeds, her white front splits open
444. “I love to work out under a clear sky with lots of fresh air purifying my lungs.” – Nushrat Bharucha
445. “Dream big and work hard. Play with passion and the sky is the limit. Fastpitch rocks!”
446. “The sky is that beautiful old parchment in which the sun and the moon keep their diary.” – Alfred Kreymborg
447. “Those clouds are angels’ robes.” — Charles Kingsley
448. “The course of human history is determined, not by what happens in the skies, but what takes place in our hearts.” ― Arthur Keith
449. Dream big and work hard. Play with passion and the sky is the limit. Fastpitch rocks!”
450. “I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky. ” – Unknown
451. “Motivation should never come to an end no matter how far the sun has fallen in the night sky. Good night.”
452. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
453. “Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
454. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” – Vera Nazarian
455. “Good night. Look up, we are both under the same starry sky.”
456. All my life, I have been in love with the sky. Even when everything was falling apart around me, the sky was always there for me.
457. “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” — Michael Josephson
458. “The crescent moon in the sky appeared and disappeared between the branches and the thickets, or behind the playful diaphanous night clouds, like the jewel in the crown that shines or blurs according to the destiny of the empire.” ― Mukta Singh-Zocchi
459. “Excuse me while I kiss the sky.” — Jimi Hendrix
460. This sky where we live is no place to lose your wings. So love, love, love. Hafez
461. Stormy skies over the bay.
462. Sisters share the scent and sounds of childhood memories.” – Vicki Lansky
463. “Mornings are a blessing – even if the skies are cloudy. Each time the sun rises, we have wish that we can maintain each different again.”
464. “In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
465. “This is my vision-what I imagine I’ll pass through on my way to the light. The blue sky, the clouds, the rays of light.” – Julie Anne Peters
466. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand. Author Unknown
467. “Doubts must be resolved alone within the soul. Otherwise one would profane one’s own powerful solution.” – Wassily Kandinsky
468. Blue skies and sunshine fuel my imagination, lift my mood, and set my soul alight.
469. Okay Mother Nature, you win.
470. She was in love with the sunset. No one else ever even stood a chance.
471. “A sunflower field is like a sky with a thousand suns.” – Corina Abdulahm-Negura
472. "I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it.” – Igor Stravinsky
473. “Money is like water, because water is always moving. It rains, it goes into a stream, the stream goes into a lake, and then evaporates into the sky. That’s how money works!”
474. “The sky is not the limit, it’s just the view.” – Anonymous
475. “Aim for the stars and maybe you’ll reach the sky.” ― Reinhold Niebuhr
476. “The sky wraps us in a chilled blanket of milky stars.”― Charlotte Menke
477. Life is good when the sky’s like that.
478. “Even when the sky is filled with clouds, the Sun still shines above.” — Janet Donaghy
479. “If you have a problem with the Moon in the sky and you are unhappy, change yourself because the Moon won’t change!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
480. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” – Maxim Grosky
481. The sky is a canvas, so paint your own life.
482. “Every cloud comes adrifting across the sky to tell us its story!”― Avijeet Das
483. Stormy sky cheers me up any time.
484. “It didn’t rain for you, maybe, but it always rains for me. The sky shatters and rains shards of glass.” – Tablo
485. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” — Unknown
486. “Only weeks after Oslo began, when nearly all the world and most of Israel was drunk with the idea of peace, I argued that a Palestinian society not constrained by democratic norms would be a fear society that would pose a grave threat to Israel.” Natan Sharansky
487. My favorite color is sunset.
488. When you are above the clouds, you go beyond the foolishness of the world and find peace.
489. “The sky is the source of light in nature – and governs everything.” — John Constable
490. “Spring is the season of drips, drops, and sun. Don’t wait for clear skies — rain can be fun!” –Rebecca Fjelland Davis
491. ″‘Call. ’ I would say. watching dawn break crimson over the Chesapeake Bay. ‘I hope I have a sky like this the day I get married.’
492. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets, need cloudy skies.” — Paulo Coelho
493. “There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.”
494. The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy.
495. Stopped in my tracks by that sumptuous blue sky.
496. Sometimes it’s good to be blue.
497. “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to a new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” – Flavia Weedn
498. “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” ~ Donna Lynn Hope
499. “If the skies fall, one may hope to catch larks.” – Francois Rabelais
500. “Only weak thinkers do not love the sky.”
501. You’re like a grey sky. You’re beautiful, even though you don’t want to be.” - Jasmine Warga
502. Always Look Up with Shades
503. “Reach for the sky but keep your feet on the ground.” ― Phil Limbert
504. Beauty is and always will be blue skies and open highway. – Dave Hickey
505. “The moments we share are the stars that shine brightest in my sky.” – Calin
506. “You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather.”
507. “When hope is fleeting, stop for a moment and visualize, in a sky of silver, the crescent of a lavender moon. Imagine it — delicate, slim, precise, like a paper-thin slice from a cabochon jewel. It may not be very useful, but it is beautiful. And sometimes it is enough. ” — Vera Nazarian
508. Even the darkest of clouds can’t put a downer on things! Still just as good!
509. “No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky.” — Llewelyn Powys
510. “The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.”
511. “At least we are under the same sky, you and I.” – Ranata Suzuki
512. On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,and I have nothing else to do,I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who. – Winnie the Pooh
513. The sky’s gone pink! It’s time for a drink…
514. “As the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit...” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
515. I never knew you could hold the moonlight in your hands.
516. Five miles high clouds.
517. Blue skies and sunshine fuel my imagination, lift my mood and set my soul alight.
518. "Things change"And friends leave"Life doesn’t stop for anybody"– Stephen Chbosky
519. deep blue sky with clouds spelling dream big says good morning.
520. “Rarely are opportunities presented to you in a perfect way. In a nice little box with a yellow bow on top. ‘Here, open it, it’s perfect. You’ll love it.’ Opportunities – the good ones – are messy, confusing and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.” —Susan Wojcicki, CEO of Youtube
521. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is.” — Rhonda Byrne
522. Cloudy days make gorgeous reds.
523. Indeed I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong … I misled people, including even my wife. I deeply regret that. — Bill Clinton
524. “Tonight the sky is the color of my heart, bleeding crimson for my love.”― Paige Aufhammer
525. “No matter how tough my life was, I was always looking up at the sky and wishing for good things.” – Mahira Khan
526. “Happy Birthday. The sky is the limit for how much fun you can have today, my dear brother! Wishing you a very memorable day!”
527. “The sky and the sun are always there. It’s the clouds that come and go.” – Rachel Joyce
528. Morning walk with my lil’ pup and a bittersweet sunset with the perfect sky.
529. “For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.” - Leonardo da Vinci
530. “You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” ― Pema Chödrön (see more quotes from Pema Chödrön)
531. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... That's the trade-off. But I'll take it all. — Brad Pitt
532. “Think I’ll miss you forever. Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.” —Lana Del Rey
533. “I like the sky. You can look at it forever and never get tired of it, and when you don’t want to look at it anymore, you stop.” — Haruki Murakami
534. “To live without hope is to cease to live.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
535. “You are the rainbow that adds colors to my gray skies.” – Avijeet Das
536. Tuesday mornings are usually hectic, but you give me a reason to wake up and start my day with a smile. You bring the brightness of my morning sun, the glow of the moonlight, a rainbow in the sky, and much more. I love you always!!
537. Baby I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you.
538. “You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather.” – Pema Chodron
540. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh, Stepping into Freedom: Rules of Monastic Practice for Novices
541. “The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet.” – Jandy Nelson
542. “I always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit.”
543. “The sky was yellow and the sun was blue.” — Robert Hunter
544. Cloud computing is empowering.
545. “A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed… It feels an impulsion… this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.”
546. Let the blue sky meet the blue sea and all is blue for a time.
547. “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.”
548. “My father was an atheist, absent. He was a salesman; I was four years old when he told me that the end of life was death.” – Alejandro Jodorowsky
549. There’s nothing quite like a clear blue sky to boost your mood and energy.
550. “The night is filled with mystery and awe. When looking into the vast sky, it helps put things in perspective.”
551. The sun sets fire to the sea and sky and we sit back to watch.
552. Color soaked skies and you at my side. Paradise.
553. “My moods are inversely related to the clarity of the sky.” — Glenn Gould
554. “You like the cloud you stand humbly in a corner of the sky, the morning crowned it with splendor.” — Unknown
555. “You cannot look up at the night sky on the Planet Earth and not wonder what it’s like to be up there amongst the stars. And I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos. ” — Tom Hanks
556. Only from the heart can you touch the sky.” ― Rumi
557. You were born to shine brightly even in a vast sky of stars.
558. I thought that watching a sunset would help, but it left me more in the dark.
559. Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.
560. “Forever chasing those cotton-candy skies that only found at beach sunsets.” – Inspire with Quotes
561. “People like eccentrics. Therefore they will leave me alone, saying that I am a mad clown.” – Vaslav Nijinsky
562. When day breaks or dusk descends, stop what you’re doing and stare at the sky.
563. “In the sky there are always answers and explanations for everything: every pain, every suffering, joy and confusion.” ― Ishmael Beah
564. whether we are well or sick. Gerald G. Jampolsky
565. “There are not enough stars in the sky to show how bright your smile makes my day. No words can describe how grateful I am for our relationship. The deepest part of my soul comes alive whenever I’m with you. You are the air that I breathe, the sun that makes me shine, the stars that guide my life. My heart is full and there is nothing else I would rather do than spend the rest of my days making you as happy as you have made me. Good morning my love!” – Calin
566. Clouds made everything beautiful.
567. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
568. "It’s much easier to not know things sometimes. Things change and friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky
569. “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go. ” ~ Dodinsky
570. I hope I have found myself, my work, my happiness - under the light of the western skies.
571. Another day another picture. They say my head is in the clouds.
572. “I am a child of the Moon being raised by the Sun in a world walked by stars and a sky drawn with flowers.” – Zara Ventris
573. “When your star arises, your cloud of opposition awakens.” — Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
574. Up in the air
575. “One thing I love about being back is English rain. Looking out of the window now, it’s raining, and the sky is dark; I love it. To me, those are reassuringly English things. I love it when it rains.” – Kate Winslet
576. “Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.” — Anais Nin
577. The moon is lighting up the skies -
578. “The seasons do not push one another; neither do clouds race the wind across the sky. All things happen in their own good time.” – Dan Millman
579. “People like eccentrics. Therefore they will leave me alone, saying that I am a mad clown.” ~ Vaslav Nijinsky
580. Smile on a cloudy day.
581. “Look at your feet. You are standing in the sky. When we think of the sky, we tend to look up, but the sky actually begins at the earth.” – Diane Ackerman
582. “Depression is not generalized pessimism, but pessimism specific to the effects of one’s own skilled action.” —Robert M. Sapolsky
583. “Clouds suit my mood just fine.” – Marie Lu
584. Always good to see the green again!
585. Call of the wild!
586. You are the sky, everything is just weather.
587. “The blue of the sky is one of the most special colors in the world, because the color is deep but see-through both at the same time.”― Cynthia Kadohata
588. My soul in the sky.
589. “Gratitude is an antidote to negative emotions, a neutralizer of envy, hostility, worry, and irritation. It is savoring; it is not taking things for granted; it is present-oriented.” – Sonja Lyubomirsky
590. “Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky, but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable.”
591. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky