650 Inspirational Soul Sister Quotes: Best Friends (2023)
1. “I appreciate very much your caring about me, and know that nothing you say could ever offend me, as you are my soul sister.” – Lam Jia Hui
2. There is a language every sister knows, a language tender beyond words and rarely spoken. It runs like a string between two hearts, and we only pluck that string in times of trouble.
3. Friends are relatives you make for yourself.” – Eustache Deschamps
4. We may not be related, but you are my soul sister. You are all the family I need. You are just you and I love you for that. You are just you and I appreciate that. You are my soul sister forever.” – Katie Rose
5. You are truly my beautiful soul sister and I love you.” – D. Hollandse
6. My sister taught me everything I know. She is the reason I am who I am today.”
7. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.. - Benjamin Disraeli
8. My soul sister is my best friend. She understands me like no one else does.” – Chandan Negi
9. There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met.
10. There’s plenty that I want to say to you, but most of all, I just want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my soul sister. You’re the best!”
11. Friends share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand.
12. “If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.” – Euripides.
13. There is no friend like a sister, in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” ~ Christina Rossetti
14. It. s the friends you can call up at 4am that matter. - Marlene Dietrich
15. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you as you are to them.”~ Desmond Tutu