1. You are my everything. You are my happily ever after and I would rather spend my life with you.
2. “I love you and I never stopped loving you. You ticked almost all my boxes and I was ready to spend my life with you. But you cheated and now you’ve lost me forever.” – Unknown
3. “I'm so in love with you. Whatever you want to do is all right with me. 'Cause you make me feel so brand new, and I want to spend my life with you.” Al Green, “Let’s Stay Together”
4. I hope you know how much I love you. My heart melts just thinking about you. You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn’t be happier to spend my life with you.
5. I want to be with you forever. I want to make things as easy for you as possible in this amazing life. I want to treat you like the queen that you are and spend my life with you. You are my heart, my soul, my everything.
6. My lover, every moment spent with you is like a dream come true. Life with you is sweeter than sweet. You are my everything. I want to spend every moment with you.
7. “Even when I don’t say a word, you know exactly how I feel; I’m blessed to have you as my best friend.”
8. Imagine waking up next to the person who means everything to you. That’s the definition of a good life.
9. Now I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Whether it’s sunny or rainy, I will love you always and I will be with you forever.
10. I need you, I want you, I cannot live without you and I just love you so much to think that way.
11. Thank you for always making me feel I am your everything. Just know that you are my everything too.
12. “You make me happy even with a single word you say. You’re my inspiration. Thank you for making me happy.”
13. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
14. “I try to give you my entire love everyday, and I’ll keep trying in the next life too.”
15. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you.” — Pat, Silver Linings Playbook
16. ‘Laugh, love, and live. I do all these things because you are in it. You are the breath of my life.’
17. “All the time in the world is worth nothing if I don’t get to spend it with you.”
18. “People told me that I’ll always care most about my first love. Of course, they never knew I’d meet you.”
19. “The effect of your smile is magical. Your heavenly crafted body entices me. You’re my delight! I am indeed blessed to have found you.”
20. “I will always love you, no matter how much time has passed us by, no matter what happens.”
21. “Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
22. “I had no knowledge angels existed on Earth until I found you. You are my guardian angel; you watch over me day and night. I’m fortunate to have found you.”
23. ‘You are the person who gives me the best out of nothing. I’m so happy to have you in my life, dear love. You are my world.’
24. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever and my everything.
25. “I’m not good with words, you know that. However, I must make sure: you realize how much I love you even though I don’t say it as much as I should, right?”
26. I don’t need to go far away to see the world. My world is always with me when I stay with you.
27. To my beautiful sister, thank you for always being there to guide me through the ups and downs, you are not just my sister but my best friend too!
28. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
29. “You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.” — Hussein Nishah
30. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
31. “Greatest deal is to live a happy life with your own wife.”
32. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” — Maxwell Maltz
33. The sound of my name on your lips is the best thing that I can ever hear every single day.
34. In my book, you are my prince. In my movie, you are my hero. In my body, you are my heart. And in my life, you are my everything.
35. “I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
36. “I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.” – Kamand Kojouri
37. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
38. “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.” – Rumi
39. “I’m happy because you are the reason for my happiness. You are my world and everything beyond it.”
40. “I want you to know how much I love you and how blessed and thankful I am for having your love. Life wouldn’t be the same without you.”
41. “The most fulfilling love life comes from a love of life and a life of love.” – Drew Gerald
42. I`ll say to you only three words. No, it’s not very trivial “I love you”. I will say to you: Darling, You are my everything.
43. You are every reason in my heart and mind that I wake up each morning to see your face.
44. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” — Erich Segal
45. You are all I need for the rest of my life and I just hope you are aware of that.
46. “If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji — no matter what that emoji is, they don’t love you back.” — Chelsea Peretti
47. ‘There’s no iota of doubt about my love towards you. I would love you today and forever as you are everything to me.’
48. ‘Wherever I am with you becomes my favorite place on Earth. You mean everything to me.’
49. Dearest Dad, you are my rock, if I met a man half as wise, strong, smart and caring as you I will be very lucky!
50. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” —Goo Goo Dolls
51. “I adore that you became my soulmate, but also that you never stopped being my friend.”
52. “I’d give him all that I am.
53. When I say I love you, I don’t say it casually. I say it to remind you that you are my everything and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
54. After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you feel special. Someone who makes you feel you are everything to them.
55. How do I say I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. My life did not seem complete until I met you and I want to spend forever with you.
56. ‘You are the world to me, and I am ready to give everything of my life to you.’
57. “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.” — Lucille Ball
58. “Darling, my heart beats for you; you are the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. I am glad that I met you.”
59. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
60. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.”
61. I am spending the rest of my life with you, donning your ring. If I get the chance, then I’ll wed you over and over again.
62. “If rain drops were kisses, I’d send you showers. If hugs were seas, I’d send you oceans. And if love was a person I’d send you me.” – Emily Bronte
63. “Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.” — Unknown
64. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
65. Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
66. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. ” – Maxwell Maltz
67. “The way he’s looking at me is like I’m the only beating heart in the world.”
68. “Love is not love until love’s vulnerable.” — Theodore Roethke
69. You make me strive to be a better person. You have changed my life for the better and I don’t know what I would do without you.
70. “You are beautiful. Fuck anyone who’s ever made you feel anything less.”
71. I have spent these moments with you and I have loved every minute. I will spend the rest of my life, loving you and praying for you.
72. ‘It may sound too simple, but I mean it: I love you infinitely as you are everything to me.’
73. “Irrespective of what people say, I would never stop loving you. Even if my heart stops beating, my soul would need you. You are my world.”
74. May the love we share never die. My love for you is like the sun, shining bright at night.
75. “It’s not like in the movies. It’s better, because it’s real.”
76. “No matter how much time I spend with you, I always end up wanting more.”
77. “Passion is temporary, but love, that’s forever.”
78. Dear husband, I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I love you more than anything in the world.
79. ‘You make my world look brighter, and you make my life happier.’
80. “God knew I’d need support, and He sent you into my life. I’m glad I didn’t turn down our friendship. I’m happy to be your friend.”
81. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” - Rupi Kaur, Milk & Honey
82. “My love, if I have to choose someone all over again, I’ll pick you a million times because you have proved to me what it means to have a supportive partner.”
83. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break.”
84. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” — Jean Illsley Clarke
85. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, with each passing day, I see our love grow and grow. I’ll keep loving you till eternity.
86. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
87. ‘Even in disagreements, I want to be with you. Because you make my days restful on the planet. You are my world.’
88. “Can I keep you and never let you go? Can I hold your hand and hug you tight? Can I tell the world how lucky I am to have you in my life?”
89. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
90. To you my babe, I will spend the rest of forever with you. My love for you is endless because it grows each day.
91. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” — Eva Gabor
92. “I’m so lucky I found you and now when I have you, I want to be lucky enough to keep you for the rest of my life.”
93. “Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.” — Dolly Parton
94. “I am so in love with yoiu that there isn’t anything else.” – Ernest Hemingway
95. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
96. You’re my everything. Everything else is just everything else.
97. “You are the best husband in the world. Thank you for making me the happiest woman every day. I love you.”
98. ‘I love when you touch me, I love when you look into my eyes, I love when you take my name. You are my life, and you are my world.’
99. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”- Hermann Hesse
100. “Self love is an ocean
101. “Sometimes your soulmate is yourself. Sometimes you have to be the love of your life until you discover that type of love in someone else.” — R.H. Sin
102. “I want to be with you until my last page.” — A.R. Asher
103. “When you already found the love of your life, do everything to keep her, do anything to make her happy and loved.”
104. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
105. “You knew the right words that I needed to hear at a particular time and you made me feel blessed with each word. Having you in my life is a great gift.”
106. “I will love you my whole life. You and no other.” – Braveheart
107. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” —Alfred Tennyson
108. ‘I start my day with you and end it with you. I am lucky to call you mine.’
109. “I think you’re a fairy tale. I think you’re magical, and brave, and exquisite. And I hope you’ll let me be in your story.”
110. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.” – Russell Brand
111. “You are my night and stars, the fate I would fix myself to in any life.”
112. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’ll love you forever and I’ll like you always. As long as I’m living, my baby, you’ll be.
113. ‘It is a blessing to find the new meaning of life, but meeting you has made my life. I feel so lucky to be with you.’
114. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
115. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you. You are my world now.”
116. There is nobody else I would rather have my years be spent with. Loving you has been the best thing to ever happen to me.
117. ‘I don’t usually say it, but I firmly believe you are mine. You are my love, life, and beyond everything.’
118. “Real love should draw no blood from the loved and buckets from the lover.” – Emily Maguire
119. I want a life with you
120. “Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.” — Thomas Dewar
121. “Though sometimes my decision sounds absurd, thank you, sweetheart, for always bringing out the best from it.”
122. “I think when we truly love something, we get the same true love in return.” — Diljit Dosanjh
123. The perfect life for me is a life with you. My heartbeat, I want to enjoy this perfect life forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
124. Today is the first day of my life. The rest of my life starts now with you. I don’t want to live a day without you by my side.
125. ‘When I feel cold, you keep me warm. When I feel lonely, you are there for me. When I am sad, you lend me your shoulder. You mean everything in my life.’
126. “It’s not your birthday or anything, but there’s nothing wrong with celebrating special people like you. I am so blessed to have you in my life, my friend.”
127. You’re the only person I want to fall asleep next to and the only face I want to wake up to every day of my life. Here’s to forever. I love you.
128. “I love you more than I did yesterday, and I know for a fact I’ll love you even more tomorrow.”
129. “I do know some things. For example, I know I love you. I know you love me.” — Game of Thrones
130. ‘Be aware that I need you for the rest of my life. Because you mean the world to me,’
131. “How painful it is when you already found the love of your life, and then she found hers but the only thing is that it is not you whom she had found.”
132. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
133. “I think that true love, fairy tales, the positive messages of positive stories – I don’t think those ever die.” — Jon M. Chu
134. “Even when words fail me, you never do.”
135. ‘You are not just a partner in my life, but also my best friend, mentor, advisor, and everything in my world.’
136. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” — DeAnna Anderson
137. “As long as you are here with me, I have everything. You are my everything, baby! I’m so lucky to have found you.”
138. “My favorite star when we watch the night sky together is the light shining in your eyes.”
139. Baby, I will love you through everything. I’ll be there for you every time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that’s exactly what I will do.
140. Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day
141. “Pick me, choose me, love me.” — Meredith Grey
142. ‘I promise to be with you for the rest of my life, as you are the reason for my heartbeats. You are my everything.’
143. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
144. “You are the source of my happiness, my life, my love; you are everything I ever dreamed of.”
145. “You are the reason behind my laughter and smile because you are my world.”
146. “You’ve reminded me to live. That’s worth having something to lose.”
147. “I didn’t believe in luck until I found you. You could have chosen someone else to love, but you chose me. I do not deserve your love, baby! I’m only privileged.”
148. You are the love of my life, making me forget about my sorrows. Please, don’t ever leave my side. I don’t want to know any sorrow again.
149. “The thing is, you don’t forfeit your whole world to prove your feelings to someone. You bring your worlds together. You get more world, not less.”
150. ‘I am amazingly, deliriously, and passionately in love with you. You are everything to me, and I am nothing without you.’
151. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” — Jane Austen, Pride And Prejudice
152. “I will always be true to you. I will never do you wrong. You make my life complete. You are my everything.”
153. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”- Nayyirah Waheed
154. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy- I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
155. “It is with great affection that I write this to tell you how special you are. I am lucky to have a mother and a friend in you.”
156. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
157. “Life is not the number of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.”— Hitch
158. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
159. ‘The reason for my existence is simple, it is you.’
160. “You have been my run-to person and you never complained. Having you in my life is awesome!”
161. You are my heart, my soul, my best friend, my world, my everything.
162. ‘You are more than beautiful, and so you are everything to me.’
163. ‘Our relationship goes beyond the worries and flaws. I will be my purest to you, because you are my everything.’
164. “Instead of disappearing, she makes me feel reappeared. Reimagined. Her touch shapes me, draws out the boldness that had been hiding in my core.”
165. ‘I am nothing without you. I would be with you forever, irrespective of what happens in my life. You add a beat to my heart.’
166. “All I have recorded is growth and success since the day I found you. I am both blessed and lucky to have you in my life.”
167. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
168. I need everything in this life. Do you think it’s too much? Don`t think so. Everything is you.
169. “And when you’re needing your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find.” — Jason Mraz
170. ‘I’ll convey my feelings for you, today, tomorrow, and every day of my life. I’ve always loved you, and you’re my everything.’
171. “Even when I’m surrounded by the crowd of different people, my eyes are able to see only you, because you are the love of my life!”
172. I don’t expect you to change. You are everything to me. I love you for who you are.
173. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
174. ‘No sea, no mountain, nor anything can keep us apart because you are my strength, and you are my world.’
175. “You are an angel and I’m glad I have the opportunity to keep you as mine forever!”
176. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
177. “You are my life now.” ― Stephenie Meyer
178. The reward of child rearing is spending the rest of your life proudly knowing this person you helped guide. Let him be himself. - Author: Mike Sager
179. Every moment we spend together is like a dream come true. I am so happy I get to do this life with you. I love you endlessly!
180. “I do not appreciate you enough. In fact, I know I don’t deserve you at all but heaven still blessed me with you. Oh! I’m so lucky to have found you.”
181. “I knew that you are the love of my life the moment the door of my secrets opened up to you voluntarily.”
182. ‘You give me the confidence to experience the world, you make me strong, and you fill me with happiness. You are the reason for my existence.’
183. “But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.” — Gayle Forman
184. Life is ever changing but does not ever forget that the constant things in your life are: me.
185. “I wake in the morning thinking about you and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind. You are my world.”
186. ‘Irrespective of what people say, I would never stop loving you. Even if my heart stops beating, my soul would need you. You are my everything.’
187. I think about you, getting up in the morning and lying down at night. I think about you, going to work and returning home. You are my everything.
188. “You’re drop dead gorgeous, but I fell in love with you because in a sea of noise, you’re my calming beacon.”
189. “As long as I continue to live, I’ll know one thing for certain: I must never stop loving you.”
190. You’re not rich until you have something that money can’t buy. Your everything.
191. “I may search for another thousand years but still may not find someone as sweet and loving as you are.” — Smokey Mack
192. From the day I met you, I knew you were the one. Thank you for making my dreams come true, every day.
193. You are my life. My world. My love. My everything.
194. My love, these years have flown by so quickly. I can’t wait for many more with you.
195. “The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
196. You are my dream come true, and I just want to let you know that you are my everything.
197. My darling wife, I love you more than life itself. Thank you for always being by my side every step of the way. Love you always.
198. “You should’ve really asked for the return policy on me, because I promise you’re stuck with me forever.”
199. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
200. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
201. ‘Some people are worth melting for. You are, for me. You are my everything.’
202. “I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.” — J.R. Ward
203. ‘Now that you have entered my life, I promise to be with you in bad and good times. You are my everything.’
204. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you.” – Cynthia Hand
205. “There was a time when *I* was the focus of my life, but now I can’t think about anything not involving *us*.”
206. “I will do all my best, all my might and all that I can to make you happy and content because I can do for the love of my life.”
207. Words are not enough to say how much you mean to me.
208. “Thank you for gracing my life with your lovely presence, for adding a sweet measure of your soul to my existence.” – Richard Matheson
209. I can’t lose you. Because if I ever did, I’d have lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.
210. If I had to live again. Next time, I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.
211. You’re welcome to my heart, darling. I want you to stay there forever. You should never leave. I want you in my life forever.
212. “Love is space and time measured by the heart.” — Marcel Proust
213. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
214. Whoever I met before you either broke my heart or disappointed me. You are a special person who has brought untold happiness into my life. You are my everything.
215. “You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me.” — Cassandra Clare
216. “Even in its first faint traces, love could alter a landscape. It wrote unimagined stories and made the most beautiful, forbidding places.”
217. I just want you to know how I feel about you. You are my everything, my infinity, and beyond.
218. “True love asks no questions, makes no reservations, but puts itself unconditionally into the hands of the loved one.” – Paula Marshall
219. “Life with you makes perfect sense, you’re my best friend.” — Tim McGraw
220. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
221. “From the moment I met you up till now, you have been a blessing, not just to me but to our kids. I’m so lucky to have found you.”
222. ‘Some days are so special, and others are just there. But every single day spent with you is so much better than any other day of my life.’
223. Thank you for being an incredible husband and devoted dad, you make our lives so special and we love you so much.
224. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
225. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao Tzu
226. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” — Valerie Lombardo
227. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how much you mean to me.
228. “Until you passed by and I knew you were the one, I never believed in love at first sight.”
229. “I love you, and that is what I define everything by.”
230. I am spending the rest of my life with you. Even when we are old and grey, I will still love you.
231. “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
232. ‘I’ll be true to you. I’ll never do anything wrong. Because you make my life complete, and you are my everything.’
233. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.”—Max Müller
234. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
235. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”- Roy Croft
236. I will never turn back because forever is the deal. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
237. “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.”
238. “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” — Lily Tomlin
239. ‘There’s nothing in the world that satisfies me. But when I know you love me, my heart is filled with joy as you mean everything to me.’
240. ‘You made my life much better, and so you are everything to me.’
241. “Every day, every step I take, I find myself thinking of you. You are my one and only love.”
242. ‘It’s you who makes my heart shine in the dark like a star. And I love you beyond the stars and the moon. Thanks for being everything to me, my lady love.’
243. “We could be together anywhere and with any amount. Our love is priceless.” — Nicole Thompson
244. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
245. “I am so glad to have found someone as wonderful as you in my life! No matter what the future brings, I will always love you.”
246. ‘You’ve been sent by heaven to me, and I’ll cherish every special moment that you are with me. Love you, my everything.’
247. I have been waiting my whole life for someone like you. Thank goodness fate gave me the chance to find you. I can’t wait to spend forever with you.
248. “All you need is love, love, love is all you need.” ― The Beatles
249. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” — St. Augustine
250. “¿Me dejas robarte un beso?”
251. ‘Isn’t it amazing how we became life partners from strangers. And now, you have become the world to me.’
252. Baby, I want to hold you so close and hear the beating of your heart. To feel as if our bodies are one… To share every moment with you… To spend eternity with you.
253. ‘It’s everything to me—our relationship. You’re my world.’
254. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
255. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you
256. The thought of hearing you laugh already brings this smile to my face that lasts for weeks.
257. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.” –
258. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Karl A. Menninger
259. To my best friend, thank you for always being there through this crazy journey called life. I love you forever!
260. [I]t kind of terrified me to imagine myself spending the rest of my life tinkering on the margins of the small arguments. - Author: Lawrence Lessig
261. “My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.” ― William Shakespeare
262. “Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time.” — Moulin Rouge
263. You are in my soul like oxygen. Without you, I’m lost. Your love is all I need and I will love you till the end of time.
264. “My life is filled with hope and happiness all because of you. Your pretty smile, your beautiful face, and your happiness are what keep me going.”
265. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” —Rupi Kaur
266. “Unlike anyone I’d ever met, this girl could so very easily make my heart her complete bitch.”
267. You are the perfect mix of everything I have ever craved.
268. “One day, whether you are 14, 28 or 65,
269. “God loves me so much to give you to me. See how blessed I am to have you!”
270. “Be careful. There are people out there who will look at your love only as a place to put their pain.”
271. “My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
272. “As the sun rises, I want you to know my love for you is stronger than you can imagine. You are everything I ever dreamed of.”
273. “Can’t wait for the day when I go to bed every night all snuggled up next to the love of my life and get endless love and cuddles.”
274. Roses are red, violets are blue, you’re so amazing and I’m lucky to have found you!
275. “Some might think me mad in love with you, but I know for a fact that I am.”
276. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-brake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
277. ‘Love makes life awesome. Your love is the basic necessity of my life that makes my world awesome. Thanks for bringing everything to my life.’
278. ‘Your love is the medicine to my heartaches. That’s why you are my everything. Thanks, love.’
279. ‘You are my best friend and my better half. You mean the planet and the universe to me.’
280. ‘I want you to hold me forever as I feel protected in your arms. You are my world.’
281. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
282. “Are you determined to leave me in this world to live without my heart?”
283. In a lifetime love is a treasure, and life with you my dear is always such a pleasure. Catherine Pulsifer, Love Is A Treasure
284. ‘You are a perfect gift to me by the universe. You are my world.’
285. I still remember the polka dot dress you wore when we first met. I don’t know how I got so blessed, you are my everything and I love you so much.
286. “Remember how I said the timing makes no sense? But you’re here. Like you’d finally shown up and I didn’t realize I was looking for you.”
287. “But if I close my eyes
288. “I love you for all that you are, but even more for helping me become a better version of myself.”
289. “We were together even when we were apart.” – Shannon A. Thompson
290. “Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.” — J.D. Salinger
291. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
292. My dear love, you are my perfect match, you are my shining star, you are my angel and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
293. ‘ You’re my best friend, my lover, my partner, my great companion, and my slice of heaven. You’re my everything.’
294. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”- David Viscott
295. You’re perfect for me. You are the one that’s best for me. I complete you and you complete me, and you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
296. “If it’s possible to send a message from heaven, I’ll get one to you.” – Lurlene McDaniel
297. Waiting is so hard. But I’ll spend time alone if I have to if that means getting to spend the rest of my life with you.
298. Now that I know of your love, I will never be able to live without you.
299. Worse than telling a lie is spending the rest of your life staying true to a lie. - Author: Robert Breault
300. “You’ll never be the love of my life because you’re more. You are my life.”
301. Hold my hand, close my eyes and say “I love you”. Whisper to my ears and say “I am spending the rest of my life with you”.
302. “Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you’re the key to my peace of mind.” — Aretha Franklin
303. “The two of us, we’re the best kind of disaster. Apples and oranges. Well, more like apples and machetes.”
304. “Having a friend like you is truly a blessing. Thank you for being one of the greatest people I know and I love you to the moon and back.”
305. I’m not interested in your past because you make my living worthwhile. All I’m interested in is building my future with you.
306. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
307. “My angel, my love, you are the sun of my life, the one that makes everything I see so bright.”
308. ‘I need not travel to see the world, because you are my world.’
309. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
310. I will never give up on us, I promise baby. We will be together forever.
311. ‘Let me share the truth of my life: You are the light in my life and the soul to my body, which means you are everything to me.’
312. “Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” — Richard Jeni
313. “You’re my favorite way to pass the time. But time stands still when you’re on my mind.”
314. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
315. ‘I do not have to worry about any heartbreak as you fill my heart with love, happiness, and gratitude. I love you beyond everything.’
316. You and I will be together forever and I promise to never make you regret that. I promise to love you most. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, darling.
317. I will never forget you. I just cannot forget the person who means everything to me.
318. “There are so many things that I am grateful for. But the one thing that I am most grateful for is you. You give me a thousand reasons to be happy each day.”
319. “All that I am is a terribly brave small thing, with a terribly brave small life, and a terribly brave love that spans eons.”
320. ‘It’s pure luck that I found you as my destiny among the billions in the world. Love you, love.’
321. I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.
322. ‘True love is all about happiness and pains, and successes and struggles. I don’t worry as you have become my life.’
323. “The more attention you give to your loved ones, the less affection you receive from them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
324. “Honey, I don’t mind when we are together all day long without even saying a word. Just having you around is enough to make me happy.”
325. “His smile ruins me.”
326. “You’re nothing short of my everything.” – Ralph Block
327. You make me the happiest person alive on this earth even when I am just a friend to you.
328. “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
329. “Your love consumes and burns me up like fire. I want to continually burn in the furnace of your love. I am yours, and you are mine. I am so lucky to have found you.”
330. ‘You’re the water that quenches my thirst and bread that satisfies my hunger. You are everything, my baby.’
331. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.” – Unknown
332. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” — Joan Crawford
333. “You know people who love you don’t hurt you like that. Love’s not supposed to try to kill you.”
334. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
335. “Some people are magic, and others are just the illusion of it.”
336. “You are a friend I never deserved, but you saw through all my shortcomings, and today, I’m so happy I have a friend like you in my life.”
337. ‘The day you kissed me, I tasted what life is. You make my world complete as it is all about you and for you.’
338. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. You are my everything love.”
339. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
340. “You are so perfect for me; my life has completely changed because of you. I’m so happy to have you in my life.”
341. “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” — Elizabeth Evans
342. I may not be perfect but parts of me are pretty awesome. Thank you for seeing the awesomeness within me even if at times I’m a mess. You are everything I prayed for.
343. “I really couldn’t say how far we are from the moon, but the length must be at least as great as my love for you.”
344. “If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.” — Jane Austen, Emma
345. “My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.” — Christina White
346. Babe, you deserve all the love in the world. Thinking of you today and always. I love you.
347. “I love you and I like you.” — Parks & Recreation
348. “For the whole “I love you” and the kisses and hugs that brighten my day, I’ll be forever grateful for having you in my life.”
349. All my life with you I have never cried this much. I am deeply hurt by your sudden death. You left amazing memories that will never fade. Rest in peace, my love!
350. I love you, every moment, every second and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
351. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” —Ben Folds
352. The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had. - Author: Anonymous
353. “Heaven’s best piece of art as mine is something I’m proud of. Most beautiful on the outside and the inside. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.”
354. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.” – Ovid
355. “If you love them in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love them at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love.” — Miles Davis
356. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” — H. L. Mencken
357. “If there was a way you could see through my eyes into my heart, you would know how special you are to me. I’m glad I found you, my love.”
358. I love you and the only thing I want is to spend the rest of my life with you, my love.
359. ‘You are the story of my life that I do not want to end. You are everything to me.’
360. “I love when you touch me, I love when you look into my eyes, I love when you take my name. You are my life, and you are my world.”
361. When I look at you, I see a blissful and dazzling sight. It lights my heart with happiness. Just like I desire for eternity.
362. I don’t need other women. They`re nothing for me, but you are everything in my life.
363. “I never needed a savior, I needed someone that would support me while I saved myself. And you, you did just that.”
364. You are my darling, your love is like a sunset. Your smile is like a moon. Your love is like a diamond. I want to be with you forever.
365. Our relationship is not an important thing. For me it’s everything.
366. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air.” — Rae Carson
367. ‘It is so surprising to find you as my partner from the zillions of people in the world. Destiny has brought us closer and made you my everything.’
368. ‘You are not just the lady of my dreams, but the one who makes my heart beat. I cannot stop loving you, my world.’
369. Looking through our pictures together, remembering the moments we have shared, I have come to conclude that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you.
370. My love, my darling, my heart and my soul. You give me love and you gave me a home. Forever is the deal.
371. ‘You’ve always got my back and stood by me through all the ups and downs of my life. I am so blessed to have you, my baby. You make my world.’
372. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
373. “With you, I found wonderful love. Thank you for everything you are to me!”
374. ‘You are the stars and the moon to me every night. You are everything, handsome!’
375. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on
376. You are my everything and it seems so hard to imagine that I can go on with life without you.
377. I miss the sound of your laugh, the warmth of your hug and the smell of your hair. Every time you smell these flowers, remember that I am thinking of you. I love you.
378. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”- Sarah Dessen
379. “Thank you for making me happy when I had forgotten what it meant to be happy. I love you.”
380. Spending the rest of my life with you, why didn’t I think sooner? I fall more and more in love with you. How lucky I am to be here with you.
381. My love belongs to you. I can’t live without you. I am willing to lose everything that life has got to offer to spend the rest of my life with you.
382. “To me, you are magic.”
383. Once in a lifetime, you meet someone who changes everything and becomes your everything.
384. “You opened your heart to me, and I’ll never be able to repay that enough. You gave me a purpose and a reason to smile. Being needed by you is all that I need.”
385. I just want to be by your side, always by your side. I will never leave you alone, please, never let me go.
386. “Gods don’t die, and yet, at times, when I’ve sat next to you I thought I’d die, this pain in my chest that I can hardly understand except it’s you, caught there.”
387. You’re the most beautiful, intelligent and funny woman I ever met, and you’re mine? How did I get so lucky?!
388. ‘I do not say it often, but the truth is, you are my everything.’
389. ‘Hey darling, you are my hope, my strength, and my inspiration. You are my world.’
390. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
391. I am spending the rest of my life with you. If we can’t be together anywhere, I’d rather be here with you.
392. “This is a love story. You’ve been warned.”
393. I find it amazing how people find love from the billions and zillions of people out there.
394. ‘You’re my soul, my heart, my wealth, my today and tomorrow, and my forever and everything.’
395. ‘There’s nothing more valuable than our love. And nothing more precious than you. You are my world.’
396. “You are my life and the only thing that would hurt to lose. I love you more than anything else.”
397. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
398. “I’m tired of trying to fill up my empty spaces with things I don’t need and people I don’t like.”
399. A girl is happiest when she knows that you make her your everything, in front of everyone, every time.
400. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your handbrake on. – Maxwell Maltz
401. ‘Let me share my feelings with you and be with me until the sun stops shining. You mean the world to me.’
402. “Penny thought of this Korean saying for when you really, really liked something. You’d say it ‘fit your heart exactly.’ Sam fit her heart exactly.”
403. ‘Some cannot live without air, and others cannot live without water, but I cannot live without you. I love you, my life.’
404. I can’t live without you, trust me, I will never leave you. I need you. You are my everything, you are the love of my life.
405. You are my dream come true and I am so grateful to be able to live my life with you. I hope your day exceeds your expectations, and I can’t wait to see you later.
406. “When I am sad, you lift up my moods. You make me happy always. I am glad to have you in my life and happy that you are mine.”
407. “You’re my forever & ever. You made me believe in the idea of true love.”
408. “Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too.”
409. ‘Your love is similar to how blood flows through veins and arteries. You are my entire life.’
410. Thank you for lighting up my life with your love and care, happy birthday, dearest stepdaughter.
411. ‘Your arrival in my life was a life changer. I thank you for coming into my life and creating a new beautiful world for me.’
412. “I without you is sad and bitter, like a bee without its honey.”
413. “My dream came true the moment you came into my life. And that’s why I want you to know that you are my everything. I promise to love you no matter what.”
414. Years will pass and I’ll never wish to be without you. You’re so much fun and I love fun and I want to have you with me forever, my love.
415. “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.” — Julia Roberts
416. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.” — Natalie Cole
417. “You are so precious, a jewel in my life. My first and only love, I love you dearly!”
418. "All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great for you. And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Good morning!”
419. ‘You’re my beloved lifetime partner, and I fall for you every day. I would choose you to be my soulmate in my every birth. You mean everything to me.’
420. “You know when your mind is overloaded and you just try to focus on your safe place? That’s when I think of you.”
421. ‘I am never satisfied even when I spend my whole day with you. Just because you are my everything.’
422. “Be like the moon in someone’s sky and show her the way of life with your loving silvery lights during the darkness. ” – Debasish Mridha MD
423. ‘Whenever I’m surrounded by people, my eyes only look for you because you are everything that makes my world a better place.’
424. ‘Whenever I am faced with challenges, I know I can survive them because you are at my side holding my hands. You are my everything.’
425. When there is no light in my world, you burn lights in my soul. You are everything to me.
426. ‘I have shown you the worst and best of me. You deal with me with the utmost patience. I respect you, today and forever. I love you, my world.’
427. My love, I will spend the rest of forever with you. You make me whole and you complete me.
428. “There are millions of people in the world; I stopped searching for the moment I found you.”
429. “The world can be cruel sometimes, but you help me deal with it. Thank you for always staying by my side. You are my happiness, and I truly appreciate you.”
430. “Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.”
431. You fill an empty space deep in my life. You truly are my soulmate and I wish to be with you forever.
432. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
433. “Thank you for loving me the way you do. I wouldn’t have asked for more!”
434. “You are the love of my life my dear husband, you showed me how to open my heart again despite the terrible things that I have encountered before.”
435. “Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.” — Tom Freston
436. Facing your fears and living a life that's free is easy. Spending the rest of your days living half a life is hard. - Author: Eric Worre
437. “I’m completely dazed by your affection and compassion for me. I really can’t understand why you love me this much. I am the luckiest woman alive.”
438. “You are a blessing in my life! I am very lucky to have you. You are the best husband and the most loving father. I love you so much.”
439. “I may not have so many words to say to you, but I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me. I am so blessed to have you in my life, buddy.”
440. Everything I need to be happy during the whole life is you. You are my everything.
441. ‘The thought of you holding my hands and hearing your voice makes me feel as if I could live forever.’
442. Thanks for putting me in a place of joy. Thanks for making my dreams come true. Thanks for loving me the way you do, darling. I want you in my life forever, honey.
443. To find the sense of life is the blessing, but meeting the person who will become your world is even a bigger one. I am lucky to do this.
444. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
445. ‘It’s difficult to pick things because I am indecisive. But when I chose you, it hardly took a moment to decide you are everything.’
446. ‘You bring out the best in me, you make me laugh, you make a positive atmosphere around me. And when you are gone, my life is all blank. You mean everything to me.’
447. “Love without sacrifice is like theft.” – Practical Aphorisms
448. ‘I wake up only to see you, I live only to feel you, I am happy because you are my soulmate. You mean everything to me.’
449. Marriage is sharing life with your best friend, enjoying the journey along the way, and arriving at every destination together.” – Fawn Weaver
450. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.” — Sarah Bernhardt
451. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.” – Rupi Kaur
452. You’re my definition of perfect.
453. “The best thing you can do is fall in love. My life has been changed by falling in love.” — Russell Brand
454. One day I will never forget is the day you agreed to be mine. My life is sweet with you in it and I want to have you in it forever, my darling.
455. “You’re my first thought in the morning, and my last thought in the evening. My day would be pointless without you.”
456. ‘You are everything to me, and so I do everything to make you feel proud.’
457. You make everything better just by existing in my life.
458. “Being with you is the best decision of my life; you are truly my everything, my love.”
459. Sisters are a lot like toppings on ice cream: you can get by without them, but where’s the fun in that? Thanks for sweetening my life with your love. Happy birthday!
460. “You are the love of my life. Everything I have and everything I am is yours.” — Barney Stinson
461. You are the breath of my heart. Your love keeps my heart beating every day. With you, I’m sure living is going to be fruitful. Let’s be together forever.
462. “I look at you and know I’m lucky to have someone as perfect as you who I love and trust always.”
463. Life, my love, for you, is worth it all. Each day means a piece of my heart. Forever yours and yours forever; that’s all I want to sing.
464. Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you.
465. ‘You mean everything to me, and that’s the miracle of my life. You make me complete.’
466. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”
467. “Love is a powerful thing, more powerful than blood, although both run through us like a river.”
468. To my lover, I have so much love for you. I am spending the rest of my life with you. This is to let you know my love for you.
469. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” — Maya Angelou
470. ‘I can be anywhere with you as you make everything fine for me. You’re my everything, Love.’
471. “You make me want to be a better man.” – Melvin Udall
472. “There’s noo says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” – Tom Hanks
473. “Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache.” — Mae West
474. “Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.”
475. Having you in my future is all I need in the future. With you, my life is complete, sweetheart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
476. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
477. “Through you, dear, I have learned how important it is to be there for my partner. I’m forever thankful to have you in my life.”
478. You are the one who makes me feel like everything is right when all are wrong.
479. “If there’s one thing I can say about you right now, it is that I am so blessed to have you in my life. Let this be on your mind, brother.”
480. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”- John Lennon
481. “I would teach my body to regrow my heart each time I gave it to him, over and over and over again. Heart after heart after heart—every one of them his.”
482. “I don’t think…there’s ever a boring second around you.”
483. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
484. “You and me together, through the days and nights. I don’t worry ’cause everything’s gonna be alright.” — Alicia Keys
485. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” — Rhett Butler, Gone With The Wind
486. “Nothing about you, my dear, has ever been lost on me.”
487. “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me. All I can say is that my world is full of smiles because of you.”
488. “I am so lucky to have you in my life. I cherish every moment and just want to say, ‘Thank You’. You have brought out the best in me and I love our time together.”
489. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” ― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
490. ‘I gave my heart to you, and would never take it back. I pledge my love is only for you as you are everything to me.’
491. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliriously in love with you. You are my everything.
492. When I married you many years ago, I had no idea of the days to come. But now, I just want to spend all my years with you.
493. My love, you are the sunshine to my day and everything that you could ever be.
494. You are my life now and forever. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you more than ever before and I promise to love you forever.
495. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”- Arwen
496. “I never take any commitment lightly, and I certainly don’t take my wife lightly. I never did and I never will. That’s permanent. That’s true love.” — John Lydon
497. “We can only learn to love by loving.” — Iris Murdoch
498. “Everything I do for you comes back to me in a hundred folds. You are my investment, and I can never get tired of investing in you. I’m fortunate to have found you.”
499. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
500. You are my first, my last, and my everything.
501. “I am catastrophically in love with you.”
502. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” — Albert Einstein
503. Thank you for being such an incredible wife and my best friend. I am so lucky to have found you!
504. Anytime you smile, I see another reason to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much.
505. “You are my dream come true, and I just want to let you know that you are my world.”
506. You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
507. “People come and go. Everyone that’s been in your life has been there for a reason, to teach you, to love you, or to experience life with you. ” – Anonymous
508. I wake up in the morning thinking about you and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind. You are my world.
509. ‘I don’t have to visit paradise as I have you here. I don’t want to see any dreams as you are my reality. You are my favorite everything.’
510. I want to remind you of my love for you, and thank you for loving me in a way no one ever did. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you, baby.
511. I hope you keep your face toward the sun because you are so bright, you are everything I want.
512. I want to be with you forever, watching movies, playing games and enjoying the cool breeze of the beach. I am spending the rest of my life with you, Sweetheart.
513. Thank you for picking me up when I’m down. I can’t imagine my life without you.
514. “I’ve always known that I can build my whole world around you and now I have no reason to doubt it.”
515. You`re my love, my life, my air and my sun. You are my everything and nothing less.
516. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”
517. “No a single day goes by that I don’t need you nor your love. You’re all that I need and you’re everything to me. I love you beyond words.”
518. ‘If you live till hundred, I want to live one day minus that, so that I never miss you.’
519. Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave. All because you are my everything.
520. ‘You are the melody and rhythm to the songs of my life. I love you, my angel. You are my world.’
521. You are my everything. I can’t lose you because if I did, I would’ve lost my best friend and my soulmate too.
522. “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” — Carroll Bryant
523. “We are light against the sky.”
524. You are my everything, my love. You’ve given me so much love. I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.
525. “I read about love. I was told above love. I could never have anticipated what love really feels like though. You showed me that.”
526. If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you. You’re my everything.
527. ‘I must have been the dearest to the heavens because they gave you to me and made my world.’
528. ‘Life changes constantly. But I know, you are the constant in my life.’
529. Near the best man in the world, I feel like the best woman. To have everything I need, you.
530. “We have our differences, but you never let it stand in the way of our relationship. It is such a wonderful thing to have someone like you in my life.”
531. You are my everything! My love, my heart, my mind. Sweet lover, you complete me, just like the night completes the day.
532. There’s just something about you that makes everything okay.
533. Absolutely committed to spending the rest of my life as a spokesman for the rights of European Americans. - Author: David Duke
534. “It was always you.” “You and me together, through the days and nights. I don’t worry ’cause everything’s gonna be alright.” — Alicia Keys Maroon 5
535. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.”
536. “I’m blessed to have a sweet friend like you who picks me up whenever I’m down.”
537. “I don’t know how we get this far, but I am sure you are my life for one thing.”
538. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” – Tom Hanks
539. I know that I am spending the rest of my life with you. Knowing this is my source of joy.
540. I can’t even breathe when I look at you. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t live without you.
541. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
542. “You have corrected me with all honesty and made me feel blessed. I’m favored to have you in my life.”
543. “You are my everything and it seems so hard to imagine that I can go on with life without you.”
544. “You can’t experience simple joys when you’re living life with your hair on fire.” – Emily Ley
545. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
546. ‘Your best love is my inspiration and motivation. You make my world complete. You are my everything.’
547. “I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.”
548. “You make me happy whether you know it or not. I am so happy knowing you are the one that I’ll love for the rest of my days. Thank you for making me happy.”
549. Every day I spend with you, my love for you grows. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, I love you always.
550. No matter what people say, I will keep loving you until my heart beats no more. Without you, I am no more. you are my everything.
551. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” — Torquato Tasso
552. “If longing is madness, then none of us are sane.”
553. “Now that I’ve known a life with you by my side, I’m not sure I could bear that kind of loneliness again.”
554. You`re the only present I dreamt about. I have got you, and now I have everything.
555. You are my forever, my everything. Love you then, love you still, always have, always will.
556. “Your birthday is the happiest day of my life because it is the day that decorated my life with you – my most treasured blessing.”
557. I’m so in love with every little thing about you.
558. “Love poems fade to memory and roses wilt, but love itself is immortal. I love you.”
559. “Even if I have an option to choose someone else, I’ll run away to be with you because you have made living amazing for me.”
560. ‘You are everything I need to survive in this world.’
561. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
562. ‘We are living in a crazy world of confusion and change. But for me, only one thing is simple and constant. It is you, my love. You are everything.’
563. You are my other half and all I ever want. I wouldn’t trade you for the world and I will never leave you because I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
564. “God blesses us through humans and the vessel he has used to bless me the most is you, mom. I am so blessed to have you.”
565. “I love you, I need you, I want you, you are beautiful, amazing and I hope you know that.”
566. “Have seen true love stories in movies, now I feel our story is similar. Proud to be the love of your life.”
567. “We share a bond of friendship that few people are lucky enough to experience firsthand. Thank you for being a great friend and for being a part of my life.”
568. You bring peace to my chaotic life. You’re my everything.
569. “Low self esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” – Maxwell Maltz
570. “I can’t imagine I almost decided to spend the rest of my life with you. You betrayed me worse than humanly You weren’t worth it.”
571. “I didn’t have to ask. You were just here for me. I’m blessed to have you as my friend.”
572. “Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.” – Theodor W. Adorno
573. “My best gift in human form, you do make my life amazing. I’m blessed to have you in my life.”
574. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
575. “You made me realise that friendship is the root of love, and I’ll always be grateful to have you as both my partner and my best friend.”
576. Happy half-birthday, baby boy! We’re loving this life with you!!!
577. I will always love you and cherish every moment I am with you. It’s true, you complete me. I feel I have found my soul mate. We were meant to be together forever!
578. You have my heart, my soul, and my love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I am so lucky and honored to be your wife. Marry me!
579. ‘I Deserve Better’ Quotes to Recognize Your Worth
580. “You are like gold, my dear! For all you have been to me, I’m so grateful to have you in my life. I’ll keep on loving you forever!”
581. “Forever is but a second when I think that I’ll be spending it with you.”
582. My dearest hubby. Thank you for your unconditional love and unwavering support throughout the years. My heart is yours forever. I love you.
583. Without you, I will not be able to live. If I lose you, I will lose everything.
584. “I am so lucky to have a friend like you. I literally wouldn’t know what to do without you and your support. Thank you for being a true friend.”
585. ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
586. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
587. “But I love you I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.” — Natalie Portman
588. “Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.”
589. You’re my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. Here’s a little something to say that I love you. I hope it makes you smile...