1. “All I cared about that summer were suntans, beaches, boys, and booze.”
2. “Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.” – Mandy Hale
3. The tans will fade, but the memories of you will last forever.
4. “My skin looks naturally sun-kissed, I don’t need a tan.” ― Dionne
5. “Good times and tan lines.” – Unknown
6. “Tan for two Tuesdays”
7. ‘Tis the season to be tanned.
8. Tanned skin, sunglasses, drinks and palms.
9. “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.” – Island Company
10. Sunlight is the best light.
11. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” — Joan Raphael-Leff
12. Tell me about your summer vacation plans, baby.
13. Waking up on a summer day is the best!
14. Enjoying my summer at the beach.
15. “It’s a summer paradise, crusin’ with the boys and girls.
16. “Birisini üstünkörü tanıyıp sonradan her şeyi gözlemlediğini öğrenmek tuhaf bir şey, dedi Nick. İnsan, oha, benimle ilgili neler fark etti acaba diyor.”
17. Floating into summer-like.
18. Kiss me like the sun does.
19. when giant landscapes call for rugged vehicles. #SummerJeep
20. And whatever the sun may kiss, turns to gold.
21. And in the winter I miss the sun’s kisses.
22. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.” ― Rahul Gehlot
23. My favorite spot to spend your summer.
24. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream on the beach!
25. Make your own sunshine.
26. “I love the spring, and I love the summer, but there is nothing I love more than you.”
27. Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. – A Midsummer Night's Dream
28. “Life is a summer, full of fun, at the beach, under the sun.” – Debasish Mridha
29. “Craving the touch of your lips just like the sunshine kissing my bare skin.” ― Poetic Catastrophe
30. Hello summertime ☀️ We’re glad to see you back again.
31. Summer is always good for lazy days; home is where the hot tub is.
32. The sunlight paints us gold.
33. “Show off your natural sun-kissed glow by wearing white.” ― Lloyd Boston
34. “Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” – Kellie Elmore
35. “I’ll be summer sun for you forever.” — Taylor Swift, “Forever Winter”
36. Hot fun in the summertime
37. Shine bright.
38. Summer is magical.
39. It’s summertime, let the pool party begin.
40. It’s not a vacation…. It’s a lifestyle.
41. “Tis the season to sparkle”
42. “Let it snow, let it snow, but not on my spray tan”
43. "Be happy this Thursday as tomorrow is Friday! Live the day!” – Kate Summers
44. The sun loves me. I am sun-kissed.
45. Sundays are for sunshine.
46. Camus is full of Summer.
47. “We are factories of fresh resistances to Christ’s love. Even when we run out of tangible reasons to be cast out, such as specific sins or failures, we tend to retain a vague sense that, given enough time, Jesus will finally grow tired of us and hold us at arm’s length.”
48. Cheers! It’s a sunny day.
49. Even the sun is jealous of the way we shine.
50. Springtime is for fun. Summer is forrad. The first time We will be a Mom and Dad.
51. I’m all about sun days.
52. "If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”— Malala Yousafzai
53. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! Kate Summers
54. After the summer, we all need a little tulip love. 😍
55. “Get off the track of doubt and gloom, get on the sunshine track, there’s room.” – Unknown
56. Keep calm and lay in the sun.
57. “I Love New York On Summer Afternoons When Everyone’S Away.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
58. “Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgundy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.” ― Jack Kerouac, On The Road
59. “Autumn is proof that change can be beautiful”
60. The sun always shines above the clouds.
61. “I think it’s time you had a pink cloud summer.”
62. “The sun is alone, too, but it still shines.” – Unknown
63. “We are like a snowflake, all different in our own beautiful way”
64. DIY Ice Cream Cone Wrappers for a Sweet Summer
65. “Self-care is not selfish”
66. Smile, there’s the sun!
67. “Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over days…I run, pound it out on the pavement, channel that energy into my legs, and when I’m done with my run, I’m done with it.” – Rob Haneisen
68. All suns blazing.
69. People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness. – Raimonda.B
70. Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.
71. Sunshine always inspires me.
72. “Summertime and the livin’ is easy.” – Porgy and Bess
73. “If Monday was a haircut, it would be a mullet”
74. ‘Any time I go on another date, everybody knows,’ the model said
75. “Forget the face filters, I’ve got a makeup artist”
76. “As you lay down to sleep, may the good Lord keep you through the night.” – Kate Summers
77. Girls just wanna have sun
78. Eat, Sleep, Sunshine kisses, Repeat.
79. The sun will drive away my clouds.
80. Summer days, summer ways.
81. Making the best memories this summer.
82. “The moon only glows when kissed by the sun.” ― R. Queen
83. “I don’t look like a desert person because I stay indoors most of the day and fool around at night. That’s what the desert animals do – they don’t have a tan either. ” – Don Van Vliet
84. “Make hay while the sun shines.” – Miguel de Cervantes
85. Summer is all I want.
86. “He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade.” – Unknown
87. Smells like summer.
88. “This summer I swam in the ocean
89. “Don’t be a bummer, enjoy the summer.”
90. Golden moments and sun-kissed faces.
92. In love with the sun and it’s kisses.
93. Been there, sun that
94. “Self-care isn’t an expense, it’s an investment”
95. “Touch the body. Heal the mind, calm the spirit”
96. “Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.”
97. A good laugh is sunshine in the house.
98. Oh no! Summer is over.
99. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun! – Kate Summers
100. "I was laughing and he was too, and there we were, tangled up together in the water and sunshine. In a good kind of way.” – Jessi Kirby
101. Summer is here and I am vibing
102. “Hair-free is care-free”
103. Happy times and sunshine.
104. I love being out at the lake with all my family! Jet skiing is perfect for giving those summer vibes.
105. Sunsets are better in the summer.
106. "I wish you a life that is as beautiful as a summer day, and as peaceful as a gentle breeze.”
107. “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?” –William Shakespeare
108. "Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers
109. Cool off this summer with your own desert grove swimming pool.
110. “This young wine may have a lot of tannins now, but in five or 10 years it is going to be spectacular, despite the fact that right now it tastes like crude oil. You know this is how it is supposed to taste at this stage of development.” – Itzhak Perlman
111. Less Monday, more summer.
112. Where there is sunshine, the doctor starves.
113. Give me a sandy beach, and I’ll have the summer of my life.
114. “Halloween is the best opportunity to be really creative”
115. “My wax salon was booked, so I’m going as a yeti now.”
116. “Her love was entire as a child’s, and though warm as summer it was fresh as spring.”
117. Love you to the beach and back163. I stay in vacation mode.
118. “May sunshine surround you each new day and may smiles and love never be far away.” – Catherine Pulsifer
119. Tan lines fade, but friends are forever.
120. “Look into the eyes of parents who are immersed in special needs caregiving, and you’ll see that their love tanks are nearly empty. Ask them how raising their children strains the glue holding their marriage together, and they’ll rattle o a list of circumstances that threaten to break the bond between them.” – Gary Chapman & Jolene Philo
121. Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.
122. Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting.
123. “Whoever said nails don’t buy happiness, hasn’t met my wife”.
124. 6 Welcome to the Terrible Twos! It’s not as bad as it sounds. You get to throw tantrums that make no sense and cry to get what you want. Everything you see is yours now, and you can say no to everything, even when you mean yes. Enjoy it while it lasts, kid. Happy 2nd birthday!
125. “Friends, sun, sand and sea, that sounds like a summer to me.”
126. Just trying to live in the sunshine.
127. This one is pretty much the summer motto for us all; “Bra off. Hair up. Belly out.”
128. “Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.”
129. Sun and games.
130. “Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.” ― Yoko Ono
132. I dwell in a lonely house I know That vanished many a summer ago.
133. “In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
134. “Look forward, in the direction of sunshine.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
135. Like sunshine, music is a powerful force that can instantly and almost chemically changes your entire mood.
136. You are my sunshine
137. If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home. — Kate Summers
138. Empty roads, full tank, no worries.
139. P.S. I love you summer.
140. “Some old fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
141. Summer road trip! It’s mildly relaxing to reminisce about summer 🌞 🚐 #SummerJeepwrangler.
142. Sunshine state of mind.
143. “Whisky is liquid sunshine.” ― George Bernard Shaw
144. Let the sun shine.
145. “People expect all women to react the same to pregnancy. But anyone who’s been around pregnant women knows that it’s not all cutesy and sweet. You spaz out and you’re angry and you have tantrums.” – Keri Russell
146. Sunshine makes me happy.
147. Summer is in the air, and the trails are calling. #ThisSummerJeep
148. Friends are the sunshine of life.
149. Summer ending, fall fashion, pumpkin spice on your lips… (free-range)
150. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
151. A multitude of suns.
152. “Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgundy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.”
153. Taking my jet ski out for a spin is the best way to spend a summer day!
154. May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter. Kate Summers
155. “The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.”
156. Sorry, no summer under the water.
157. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.”
158. “Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.” ― Sylvia Plath
159. “The three S’s of summertime: salty, sandy, sandals.”
160. “Slow the grow.”
161. “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.”
162. “Wake. Wax. Hustle. Repeat”
163. It’s Tan o Clock.
164. Hello summer, jeeps look like you this season. rugged and ready for the great outdoors. 😎
165. I do pool-ups in the summer.
166. "My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” —N.R. Hart
167. “All I want for Christmas is an hour-long facial”
168. “You had me at “never shave again”
169. Early Saturday morning rides in the jeep are what summers are made of.
170. Living for sandals and sunshine.
171. Sun of a beach.
172. “If you dance like raindrops, there will always be sunshine.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
173. “Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
174. “O, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.” ― Roman Payne
175. “But art is not relative to perfection in any tangible sense. It is our coarse antennae trembling blindly as it traces the form of Origin, tastes the ephemeral glue welding us, yearning after the secret of ineluctable evolution, and wonders what this transformation will mean. In my mind, here was the best kind of art-the kind hoarded by rich and jealous collectors in their locked galleries; hidden from the eyes of the heathen masses, waiting to be shared with the ripe few.” — Laird Barron
176. No one kisses as well as the sun does.
177. “There’s a Brazilian reasons to get waxed”
178. “Do something nice for you, you deserve it”
179. Whatever is loved by the sun, gets sun-kissed.
180. “I dream of summers that last forever.”
181. “You brighten up my day in my darkest time, sunshine.” – Unknown
182. Summer Pregnancy Announcement Captions
183. Every summer, spring, winter, and autumn, the pool is my home.
184. …She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
185. “A referral is the best gift a salon can receive from a customer.”
186. Summertime vibes.
187. “Summer is singing with joy, and the beaches are inviting you with dancing waves.” – Debasish Mridha
188. Keep calm and take a summertime selfie.
189. Hey, summer. We think about you all the time.
190. Don’t let anybody steal your sunshine.
191. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun! – Kate Summers
192. “They have stoked the furnaces and hurried the factory wheels. They have made the planes and welded the tanks. Riveted the ships and rolled the shells.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
193. "In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer."— Albert Camus
194. “Let there be sunshine in your soul today!” – Unknown
195. “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
196. Nothing says summer like a good old fashioned picnic.
197. “Summer bodies are made in the winter.”
198. “Far away, there in the sunshine, are my highest aspirations.” – Unknown
199. “You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I can ever be. I had a mother who read to me.” ― Strickland Gillilan
200. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
201. “Just relax and enjoy”
202. Live by the sun.
203. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
204. ” “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.”
205. “I Love New York On Summer Afternoons When Everyone’S Away.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald
206. “When I met you in the summer.” – Calvin Harris, ‘Summer’.
207. Sandy toes.
208. Shine like sunlight.
209. “If you have not confronted true horrors, understood evil, suffered hopelessness and despair, found faith, and made yourself completely accountable for your own choices, actions and outcomes, then I can guarantee that any acceptance you pretend to have will be as brittle and temporary as a snowball in the middle of summer.”
210. “Last summer when Olivia was little, her mother showed her how to make sand castles.”
211. “If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a hiker.” – Unknown
212. Sun, sand and pineapple in hand.
213. Summer…. I am already looking forward to next year.
214. “Those who don’t pick roses in summer won’t pick them in winter either.” – German Proverb
215. ”I Love New York On Summer Afternoons When Everyone’S Away.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
216. The sunset is a good night kiss from the sun.
217. “Summer vacation is the time when parents realize teachers are grossly underpaid.”- Unknown
218. Be grateful for good friends, hot sun, and clear water.
219. Do what makes your soul happy.
220. “Every summer has a story.”
221. Everything is fine when there is sunshine.
222. Dear summer, I love you.
223. “‘Cause a little bit of summer’s what the whole year’s all about.” — John Mayer, ‘Wildfire’
224. “Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is beautiful brows, lashes, nails and skin.”
225. “Summertime and the livin’ is easy.” — Billie Holiday
226. “A little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” – John Mayer
227. “Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.” – Many Hale
228. “Harry and Hermione made their way to the back of the room, where there was a small, vacant table between the window and a handsome Christmas tree which stood next to the fireplace. Ron came back five minutes later, carrying three foaming tankards of hot Butterbeer. ‘Happy Christmas!’ he said happily, raising his tankard. Harry drank deeply. It was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted and seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside.” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
229. “You are the everything parent. You get all the tears, the joy, the tantrums, the hugs, the disappointments. ” – Anonymous
230. I dream of summers that last forever
231. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights. Maya Angelou
232. We’ll always have summer 💓 🥳🥅 #musiccaptions
233. I can’t wait for summer so I can get my jet ski out on the water again; it just makes me feel alive
234. “The tan lines fade but the memories last forever.” – Unknown
235. Jet skiing has been a lifesaver for me this summer.
236. Salty air, sunkissed hair.
237. Friends, sun, sand and sea – that sounds like summer to me.
238. Sun and dusted.
239. “Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.” – Lilly Pulitzer
240. All natural results are spontaneous. The diamond sparkles without effort, and the flowers open impulsively beneath the summer rain. And true religion is a spontaneous thing,
241. Live by the sun, love by the moon.
242. For me, you are like Tuesday winter evening in of a hot summer day. Take care of yourself, good night.
243. Follow the sun.
244. Should we be more measured and reasonable (cautious) in discussing the lavish love of Christ for sinners and sufferers? Ortlund answers: “Would a father with a suffocating child want his child to draw on the oxygen tank in a measured, reasonable way?”
245. “It’s the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun falls.” – Romain Rolland
246. “Summertime, it’s always time for fun!” – Kids’ song from Mary Poppins
247. Summer nights and city lights.
248. Life is better when you’re under the sun.
249. Dear Sun, Are you gonna kiss me or not?
250. “The journey is beautiful but the path is not always smooth or even clearly marked, and sometimes there are weird detours. So fill your tank as often as possible.”
251. “Contrary to what most people believe, trust is not some soft, illusive quality that you either have or you don’t; rather, trust is a pragmatic, tangible, actionable asset that you can create. ” – STEPHEN M. R. COVEY Twitter-Bird Small
252. “It takes two to tango but just one dance with the devil to bring the house down.” – Jason Versey
253. We're Bonnie and Clyde! Wanted and unwanted. Caged and cornered. We're lost and we're alone. We're a big, tangled mess. We're a shot in the dark. We're two people who have nowhere else, no one else, and yet, suddenly that feels like enough for me! I'm sorry if it's not enough for you. - Author: Amy Harmon
254. Chasing the sun.
255. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.” – Kate Summers
257. We’re going old-school with a touch of class, tan leather, and gold frames – just as nature intended.
258. “Sometimes we need to just relax”
259. This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
260. “With so many special needs caregiving stresses, how can couples possibly stay strong, connected, and able to ll each other’s love tanks?” – Gary Chapman & Jolene Philo
261. Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.”
262. I got a pocketful of sunshine kisses.
263. I love you more each and every day, in every way. Kate Summers
264. “She casts spells with those lashes”
265. What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
266. I’m ready for summer nights.
267. Good times and tan lines.
268. Sun kissed is something that I can’t resist.
269. “There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.” – Celia Thaxter
270. Hello sunshine.
271. “Saturdays are for the spa”
272. Another summer’s day, another fun pool day.
273. Stay salty.
274. The best thing about these summer days is that they never get old.
275. “Hot summer nights, mid-July when you and I were forever wild.” – Lana Del Rey, ‘Young and Beautiful.’
276. I am a better person when I am tan.
277. What time is it? Summertime!
278. “We have been friends together in sunshine and in shade” – Caroline Norton
279. “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” – Helen Keller
280. Soul full of sunshine.
281. “The refracted rays of the sun look more alive on your strikingly beautiful face.”
282. Tan and tipsy.
283. Bright days ahead.
284. I can’t wait for summer so I can get my jet ski out on the water again it just makes me feel alive.
285. “Palm Trees. Ocean Breeze. Salty Air. Sunkissed Hair. Endless Summer. Take Me There.”
286. “When rain comes finally, washing away a low sky of muddy ocher, we who could not control the phenomenon are pressed into relief. The near-occult feeling: The face of being witness to the end of the world gives way to tangible things. Even if the succeeding sensations are not common, they are at least not mysterious.” – Maya Angelou
287. “it's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!”
288. “The most SPOOK-tacular time of the year”
289. Action is a high road to self-confidence and esteem. Where it is open, all energies flow toward it. It comes readily to most people, and its rewards are tangible. - Bruce Lee.
290. High tides and good vibes.
291. It’s like I have a window in my chest where sunlight is pouring in.
292. May the good memories of today lull you to sleep. Kate Summer
293. Summertime and the livin’ is easy.
294. “Day off; Spa on”
295. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West
296. Summertime is the perfect time to spend time outdoors, riding a jet ski, and enjoying the sunshine.
297. Give like the sun.
298. The beach is always a good idea.
299. “Sunshine, blue eyes, tan lines, slow tide rollin’.” — Song lyrics from “Beachin'” by Jake Owen
300. Sunshine fills me with love and hope.
301. The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
302. She acts like summer & walks like rain.
303. “Bu noktada tuhaf bir şekilde kendimi tanıyamadığımı, kendi yüzümü ya da bedenimi aklımda canlandıramadığımı fark ettim. Birisi görünmez bir kalemin ucunu kaldırıp yavaşça tüm görünüşümü silmiş gibiydi adeta.”
304. “Think of the day alive with sunshine, not the dismal days of rain.” – Robert E. Farley
305. I think it’s time you had a pink cloud summer.” — Movements, “Daylily”
306. Every summer has its own story.
307. And when the sun kisses me, all my troubles melt away.
308. The tans will fade but the memories will last forever.
309. “I crave you like a summer’s breeze…” ― Georgalakis Dimitris
310. “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” — Summer Walker
311. When I kiss you I can taste your soul.
312. Jeeps, a jeep, and people love them—the feel of summer in jeeps.
313. My family legacy is mainly memories, so I especially cherish my few tangible mementos. Maureen Killoran
314. Gotta keep those summer vibes going. 👌🏻
315. A sunny thing happened on the way over here
316. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
317. Flip flops, summer, ice cream, sunkissed, bare feet and salty hair.
318. “Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.” – James M. Barrie
319. “How old you are is your business, how young you look is ours.”
320. “Marriages are like the weather, some rainy, some storms but mostly sunny days.” – Catherine Pulsifer
321. I feel alive when the sun kisses my skin.
322. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing to everyone who witnesses it.” – Rahul Gehlot.
323. Watch me glow.
324. Happiness is air-conditioning on a hot summer night.
325. “I Love New York On Summer Afternoons When Everyone’S Away.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
326. “Keep your face towards the sunshine – and the shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
327. Best. Summer. Ever.
328. But first, sunshine kisses.
329. A kind of sunlight one remembers for a lifetime.
330. Sun-kissed is my favourite accessory.
331. Stay golden.
332. Sea you at the beach
333. “I like your annoying behavior, I enjoy your silly tantrums, and I get amused by your crazy antics – all because you are my cute little sister-in-law. Happy birthday.”
334. "I thought I lost something this summer, but I just realized, I never needed it.” ― Nicole Christie
335. Water you doing this summer?
336. A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.
337. “This silence, this moment. Every moment if it’s genuinely inside you, brings what you need. Move outside the tangle of fear thinking. Live in silence.” – Rumi
338. “Summertime and the livin' is easy.” — Ella Fitzgerald, “Summertime”
339. Summer is the season when I feel most alive.
340. Forever chasing the sun.
341. In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. Albert Camus
342. The song of the summer – now available on Spotify.
343. Glowing from sunshine kisses.
344. “In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.”— Albert Camus
345. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
346. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
347. Living in the sunshine.
348. Just blue skies and sunshine.
349. Summer, it has been way too long, my love.
350. “At the blueness of skies and in the warmth of summer, we remember them.”
351. Not always SUNNY but in a SUNNY state of mind.
352. You know, kids, a lot has changed while your old Uncle Joker's been away. New Gotham, new rules, even a new Batman. But now I’m tanned, I’m rested, and I’m ready to give this old town a wedgie again!. — Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
353. “And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” – Oscar Wilde
354. “Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow”
355. Far away, there in the sunshine, are my highest aspirations.
356. Enjoying my summer one splash at a time
357. “She acts like summer and walks like rain.”
358. “Apartmanıma girerken, Nick'in herkesin alkışları eşliğinde odaya girişini düşündüm. O an şimdi bana mükemmel görünüyordu, o kadar mükemmeldi ki performansımızı kaçırdığına memnundum. Belki de Nick'in, onun beğenisini kazanmak için hiçbir riske girmem gerekmeksizin başkalarının beni ne kadar beğendiğine tanık olması, onunla yeniden konuşabileceğimi hissetmemi sağlamıştı, sanki ben de tıpkı onun gibi, birçok hayranı olan önemli bir insanmışım ve ondan aşağı kalır bir yanım yokmuş gibi. Fakar alkışlar aynı zamanda performansın bizzat bir parçası gibi de gelmişti, hatta en iyi parçası ve kendimi belli bir tür insana dönüştürme çabamın en saf ifadesiydiler: övgüye ve sevgiye layık bir insana.”
359. “In the depths of winter. I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
360. A life without love is like a year without summer.
361. “Summer, it has been way too long, my love.”
362. The perfect way to spend the last summer days is by spending a day at the pool.
363. Endless sunshine.
364. Summer breeze… and a baby please!
365. Savor the memories, moments, and flavors of your favorite summer 2017 weekends ✌️
366. “Summer is always good for lazy days.” – Unknown
367. The only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of humans.
368. This is why I need an oxygen tank." - Me while getting off my jet ski after being out all day long.
369. Sun. Cocktails. Bikinis. Palm trees.
370. "Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summers
371. “Potential is like a summer crop. If it don’t rain, it don’t grow.”– Charles Oakley
372. I was made for sunny days.
373. Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass.
374. Summer venture is a lottery for jeep Adventure.
375. This weather has me living my best life.
376. It’s tan o’clock.
377. The sun shines not on us, but in us.
378. “Any patch of sunlight in a wood will show you something about the sun which you could never get from reading books on astronomy. These pure and spontaneous pleasures are ‘patches of Godlight’ in the woods of our experience.” ― C.S. Lewis
379. Hey there sunshine.
380. “We do need to stop and smell the roses—enjoy a beautiful sunset, drink in the fragrance of a spring day or the tang of a fall evening.” ― Catherine Pickens Anderson
381. Feelin’ sunny.
382. “Floating into summer like…”
383. It’s summer, let’s act like it.
384. The sun will rise again.
385. “No spring, nor summer hath such grace. As I have seen in one autumnal face.” — John Donne
386. Wake up to a sun-kissed day
387. Tis the sea-sun
388. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”– Ally Condie
389. Paradise found
390. An ocean breeze puts the mind at ease.
391. Hello summer.
392. Life is better in the summer.
393. The way to make coaches think you're in shape in the spring is to get a tan. — Whitey Ford.
394. A summer I’ll never forget.
395. Hot fun in the summertime.
396. “Little Miss Hairless”
397. The sand may brush off, the salt may wash clean, the tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.
398. “There was something horribly depressing, she felt, about watching the weather report. That life could be planned like the perfect summer picnic drained it of spontaneity.” ― Galt Niederhoffer
399. I want to smile at the sun.
400. Summer ain't summer without a jet ski
401. “You listen, you understand, you are fun to be with. So on this birthday may you have lots of fun, hugs, and love from all of us who love you, my dear friend.” ― Kate Summers
402. Walkin’ on sunshine.
403. “A good set of lashes turn you from pumpkin to princess”
404. How do you feel about your new summer playlist? 😎
405. “On a hike, the days pass with the wind, the sun, the stars; movement is powered by a belly full of food and water, not a noxious tankful of fossil fuels. On a hike, you’re less a job title and more a human being. A periodic hike not only stretches the limbs but also reminds us: Wow, there’s a big old world out there.” – Ken Ilgunas
406. “You may have tangible wealth untold; caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than you can never be. I had a mother who read to me.” – Strickland Gillilan
407. Salty hair and sun-kissed skin.
408. Every summer has a story.
409. Jesus, As I’ve heard my friend’s latest news, it simply feels as if the water is too high and the flames are too intense. Please help ________ not to give into fear that can come from focusing on the circumstances swirling around him but to remember the promise that you are with him. While I know that you are always with him, please give him a tangible reminder of your presence today and that you will faithfully comfort the hurting. Perhaps a verse posted in an unexpected place or a prayer offered by a co-worker or a kind gesture from a stranger. I entrust him to you knowing that you will be with him on this journey and your presence is greater than anything he will face. Because of your love for him, please give him your comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding and guide him forward into your love. Amen. - Lisa Samra
410. “One more person says something to me, and Beard don’t understand. I’m gonna have one of my son’s classic temper tantrums. It’s basically just him calling me a bunch of silly names, you know, like, I don’t know, ‘dummy head’ or ‘poo-poo face’ ‘pee-pee fingers.'” -Ted Lasso
411. If I had a penny for every time I have tolerated your tantrums, I’d be a millionaire. Yet I can’t imagine my life without you! Happy Friendship Day.
412. “Nothing makes my wife more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.”
413. “In pregnancy, there are two bodies, one inside the other. Two people live under one skin. When so much of life is dedicated to maintaining our integrity as distinct beings, this bodily tandem is an uncanny fact.” – Joan Raphael-Leff
414. Only the strong wear black in the summer.
415. “Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.” — Mandy Hale
416. Happiness is my bicycle and a sunny day.
417. “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” –John Steinbeck
418. "Said I'm fine, but it wasn't true, I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you" - 'Cruel Summer'
419. Don’t wait and miss out on making your dream come true this summer with a beautiful pool and spa.
420. “At the blueness of the skies and in the warmth of summer, we remember them.”
421. 4×4 through summer. Fast in winter. Durable all year. #summerjeep
422. In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
423. Bicycle and tricycle. This pregnancy announcement idea has it all—it’s cute, unique, creative, and fun! You have a few options, but the idea is that you and/or your partner are riding bikes, either one bike, two bikes, or a tandem bicycle. Behind you, place a cute little tricycle to show that you have a baby on the way.
424. Sometimes, all you need is a good friend and a full tank of gas.
425. “Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.” – Thelma and Louise
426. I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days.
427. My perfect summer day: jet skiing with friends!
428. The sun, she kisses everyone with love.
429. The rising sun reminds me of your radiant face and the misty dew reminds me of your dreamy eyes. The sounds of the bustling city remind me of your soft whispers and the cool breeze reminds me of your tantalizing kisses. Good morning gorgeous, I love you.
430. “Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.” – William Arthur Ward
431. Stay close to people who feel like sunshine.
432. “Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.” – Yoko Ono
433. Make summer your adventure.
434. The sun and the sand with a drink in my hand.
435. All that glitters really is sunlight.
436. It’s not summer unless you have a jet ski adventure
437. Don’t worry, beach happy.
438. Can’t wait for your two year old tantrum and sass to begin!
439. Sunlight runs in my blood.
440. I can't wait for summer so I can get my jet ski out on the water again; it just makes me feel alive 🙂
441. And then the sun kissed your skin and I couldn’t help myself and became addicted.
442. Hello grilling season.
443. “Sunshine and happiness go together like fish and chips!” – Catherine Pulsifer
444. Summer is not a season, but a state of mind.
445. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
446. Friends, sun, sand, and sea, that sounds like summer to me.” – Unknown
447. Español: Es una pena que estemos perdiendo a un empleado tan valioso, pero nuestra pérdida es ciertamente la ganancia de su nuevo empleador. Buena suerte, mis mejores deseos, y por favor manténgase en contacto.
448. A mellow sunset is like drinking good wine on a balmy summer day.
449. Tropic like it’s hot!
450. She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
451. “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live in”
452. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.” ~ Kate Summers
453. “An empty tank will take you exactly nowhere. Take time to refuel.” -Unknown
454. Soak up today’s warm summer sun.
455. They told me I could be anything, so I decided to be tanned.
456. “If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”~ Malala Yousafzai
457. Splashing into summer like….
458. I’ve got sunshine in my soul.
459. The sun shines for everyone.
460. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine.” – Brian Wilson
461. When my heart is heavy, the sun helps make it light.
462. Summer is always good for lazy days.
463. Here comes the summer night.
464. Life is better when you’re under the sun
465. “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” – Jenny Han
466. “Summer is always good for lazy days."
467. “Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.” – Walt Whitman
468. Girls just wanna have sun.
469. When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
470. “Those East Coast rich kids are a different breed, on a fast track to nowhere. Your friends in Seattle are downright Canadian in their niceness. None of you has a cell phone. The girls wear hoodies and big cotton underpants and walk around with tangled hair and smiling, adorned backpacks. Do you know how absolutely exotic it is that you haven’t been corrupted by fashion and pop culture? A month ago I mentioned Ben Stiller, and do you remember how you responded? ‘Who’s that?’ I loved you all over again.”
471. 34. Bicycle and tricycle. This pregnancy announcement idea has it all—it’s cute, unique, creative, and fun! You have a few options, but the idea is that you and/or your partner are riding bikes, either one bike, two bikes, or a tandem bicycle. Behind you, place a cute little tricycle to show that you have a baby on the way.
472. He that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade.
473. In a sunshine state of mind.
474. Soaking up the sun kisses.
475. The sun the bright sun, that brings back, not light alone, but new life, and hope, and freshness to man.
476. Dear summer, I’m waiting for you.
477. “Trust me, you need me to knead you.”
478. Summer is always good for lazy days. Home is where the hot tub is.
479. “Ageing is a fact of life, looking your age is not”
480. “If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a hiker.”
481. Good night, sleep tight, may your dreams take you on a wonderful flight. Kate Summers
482. “Fall is: Comfy sweaters, warm drinks and pretty nail colours”
483. Palm trees are all the shade I need to have a perfectly sandy summer.
484. I look over at you and see sunshine.
485. “Talent is a miracle. Tenacity is a mindset. Talent without tenacity will tank out, but tenacity trumps talent over time, every time.”―Jeremy Gove
486. Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! – Kate Summers
487. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
488. “Sunshine is a welcome thing, It brings a lot of brightness.” – Jimmie David
489. Chicago is the best place to be if you want to chill with your friends on a beautiful summer day.
490. “Autumn paints in colours that summer has never seen”
491. If the sun is out, so am I.
492. A cloud is no match for a sunny disposition.
493. You’re the zest
494. In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me, there lay an invincible summer.
495. Summer should get a speeding ticket.
496. “Harry and Hermione made their way to the back of the room, where there was a small, vacant table between the window and a handsome Christmas tree which stood next to the fireplace. Ron came back five minutes later, carrying three foaming tankards of hot Butterbeer. ‘Happy Christmas!’ he said happily, raising his tankard. Harry drank deeply. It was the most delicious thing he’d ever tasted and seemed to heat every bit of him from the inside.”
497. “I never have tantrums. If anything makes me mad, I’m silent. If I’m not talking, leave me alone.” – Pat Nixon
498. Sun and games
499. “A sunny disposition is worth more than a fortune.” – Andrew Carnegie
500. “The sand may brush off, the salt may wash clean, the tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.”
501. Life is a sunlight ride.
502. “Our shoes pin us to the world.” – Summer Brennan
503. “Palm Trees. Ocean Breeze. Salty Air. Sunkissed Hair. Endless Summer”
504. “If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”—Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate
505. Live in the sunshine.
506. Nothing but sandy skin and summer smiles.
507. Sunflower, Sky, Text, Morning, Natural landscape, Yellow, sunflower, Flower, Plant, Summer,
508. “If I do but one thing today, may I be human sunshine for someone.” – Butterflies Rising
509. Kissed by the sun.
510. The refracted rays of the sun look more alive on your strikingly beautiful face.
511. Soak up the sun.
512. “On Wednesdays, we wax”
513. Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and
514. “Summer goal: Become a mermaid.“
515. Summer ain’t summer without a jet ski.
516. “Making it a millennial-pink summer. Rose all day.”
517. “Sometimes all we need is a little pampering to help us feel better”
518. Sunny vibes.
519. “Thursday, the day I tan”
520. “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
521. Waiting for the summer to get sun-kissed.
522. “Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long!” – Kid Rock, ‘All Summer Long’.
523. Sunshine kisses fill my heart & make me smile.
524. As you lay down to sleep, may the good Lord keep you through the night. Kate Summers
525. Never stop chasing your summer.
526. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
527. Nothing says summer like jet skiing.
528. Sunshine is the best medicine.
529. Indulge in the sound of summer with these songs for summer 🌞🔥
530. It’s not summer unless you ride a jet ski.
531. “Stories have tangents; they open up and become different things. You can still have a structure. but you should leave room to dream. If you stay true to your ideas. filmmaking becomes an inside-out. honest kind of process. And if it’s an honest thing for you. there’s a chance that people will feel that. even if it’s abstract.” ~ David Lynch. Stay true quotes honest
532. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me
533. I wish everyday the sun would shine, kissing me like it’s the last sunny day.
534. Good morning sunshine!
535. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” – Ally Condie
536. Everything is better in the sunlight.
537. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled.”—Ally Condie
538. Let’s press the restart button on summer.
539. “The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.”
540. “Summer brings sunshine, warm and flowering.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
541. “Enjoying my summer one splash at a time.” – Unknown
542. “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.” –Henry David Thoreau
543. “She acts like summer and walks like rain.” – Train, “Drops of Jupiter”
544. “Once you go sugar, you never go wax”
545. “Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
546. Staying cool in the pool.
547. Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.
548. “Good night, sleep tight, may your dreams take you on a wonderful flight.” – Kate Summers
549. All I need is sunshine kisses.
550. The only B.S. I need bikinis and sandals.
551. “The wind plays the blues on hot summer days.” ― Bert McCoy
552. Sun kisses are my favourites.
553. “When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.”
554. Water your doing this summer?
555. Sunshine looks good on me!
556. Summer day like, nothing beats the beach and pool.
557. All suns blazing
558. I’m dreaming of a hot summer.
559. Been there, sun that.
560. Before I met you; I didn’t think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something in movies and TV shows. It felt more like a wish I had than something real. Now that I’m with you, love is so much more tangible. It’s something I can reach out and touch. It’s so much more than a wish or a hope (though it does give me hope for so many things); it’s the genuine, wonderful person I wake up to—the warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you, and because of that love, I love so much more than you. I love myself and the world in a way I never thought possible. You’ve made that possible for me. You’ve made everything possible.
561. “Eyebrows speak louder than words”
562. Dreams are made of summer.
563. Happiness is waking up to a sunny day.
564. “Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek!”—Kate Summers
565. My other car is a tank.
566. “Beauty comes from inside, inside the beauty salon.”
567. it’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!
568. Kiss me with passion like the sun kisses the ocean for sunset and the sky explodes in colours.
569. Every summer has its story.
570. “In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.” — Albert Camus
571. Feeling sunny day vibes right now.
572. It’s always summer in my heart and in my soul.
573. Who else is ready for a summer jeep adventure like this?
574. “Shell-abrate good times and tan lines.”
575. “Here comes the sun.” – The Beatles
576. In the middle of winter, I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.”
577. When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine
578. “May the sunshine of comfort shine through the gloom of despair.” – Unknown
579. Tis the sea-sun.
580. I drink a cup of sunlight every morning to brighten myself.
581. “Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over days…I run, pound it out on the pavement, channel that energy into my legs, and when I’m done with my run, I’m done with it.” — Rob Haneisen
582. Wake me up when it’s summertime.
583. Never wish your birthday away,be thankful you are alive today!” ― Kate Summers
584. I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
585. “Running is alone time that lets my brain unspool the tangles that build up over days” – Bob Hneisen
586. Chase the sun.
587. Sun babe.
588. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” — N.R. Hart
589. “Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad judgment. An honest woman can sell tangerines all day and remain a good person until she dies, but there will always be naysayers who will try to convince you otherwise. Perhaps this woman did not give them something for free, or at a discount. Perhaps too, that she refused to stand with them when they were wrong — or just stood up for something she felt was right. And also, it could be that some bitter women are envious of her, or that she rejected the advances of some very proud men. Always trust your heart. If the Creator stood before a million men with the light of a million lamps, only a few would truly see him because truth is already alive in their hearts. Truth can only be seen by those with truth in them. He who does not have Truth in his heart, will always be blind to her.”
590. “Those who don’t pick roses in summer won’t pick them in winter either.”
591. Eat, Beach, Sleep, Repeat.
592. The sweetest kisses are from the sun.
593. Sun goddess.
594. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
595. Sunshine seeker.