Top 800 Truth Quotes To Be Honest With Yourself
1. Learn what is true in order to do what is right. - Thomas Huxley
2. “I hate liar’s, especially when I did was keep it real with you. I really hate that, who lied straight to my face when I know every bit of truth.”
3. “The alternative to practicing what Scripture calls speaking the truth in love is continuing to communicate a lie in fear. That’s no way to live.” – Beth Moore
4. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”
5. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.”
6. Living in truth with other people means that you refuse to stay in any situation where you are unhappy with the behavior of another person. You refuse to tolerate it. You refuse to compromise.
7. It is important to be nice. But sometimes niceness can be misconstrued as weak. Should we be nice to everybody? Should we be nice only when others are nice to us? Here are some interesting views about being nice. Read these nice quotes and turn on your niceness.
8. “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” — Anonymous
9. “Every strength is also a weakness. The opposite is true as well.” ~ Neil Strauss
10. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
11. “Life’s most deep feelings are often expressed in silence and the one who can read volumes from your silence is your true companion.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
12. “Silence brings truth to what is happening in your life. Just give it a bit of time.”
13. “He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.” –Charles Peguy
14. “In truth, I am a single mother. But I don’t feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends.”