1. Learn what is true in order to do what is right. - Thomas Huxley
2. “I hate liar’s, especially when I did was keep it real with you. I really hate that, who lied straight to my face when I know every bit of truth.”
3. “The alternative to practicing what Scripture calls speaking the truth in love is continuing to communicate a lie in fear. That’s no way to live.” – Beth Moore
4. “I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”
5. “That’s the true spirit of Christmas; people being helped by people other than me.”
6. Living in truth with other people means that you refuse to stay in any situation where you are unhappy with the behavior of another person. You refuse to tolerate it. You refuse to compromise.
7. It is important to be nice. But sometimes niceness can be misconstrued as weak. Should we be nice to everybody? Should we be nice only when others are nice to us? Here are some interesting views about being nice. Read these nice quotes and turn on your niceness.
8. “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” — Anonymous
9. “Every strength is also a weakness. The opposite is true as well.” ~ Neil Strauss
10. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.
11. “Life’s most deep feelings are often expressed in silence and the one who can read volumes from your silence is your true companion.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
12. “Silence brings truth to what is happening in your life. Just give it a bit of time.”
13. “He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.” –Charles Peguy
14. “In truth, I am a single mother. But I don’t feel alone at all in parenting my daughter. Krishna has a whole other side of her family who loves her, too. And so Krishna is parented by me, but also by her grandmother and aunts and cousins and uncles and friends.”
15. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” ~ Sandra Bullock
16. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” – Rabindranath Tagore
17. “May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path. Merry Christmas!”
18. You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning, even when you have your differences. Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. - Emily Dickinson
19. “To a liar, truth is more a stranger than fiction.” – Evan Esar
20. “You are a true success if you can trust yourself. love yourself. and be yourself.”
21. All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
22. Material thins chance, the people you spend time with change and move on, but you will always be who you are. Stay true to your morals and your personality and never let anyone come between you and you.
23. Sometimes it feels like you’ve never really ‘gotten over your autism child’s diagnosis. You know that it’s true, and yet there has to be something more than just what’s been written in the papers or by medical professionals.
24. Stay true to your brand and true to your voice and audiences will respond to that authenticity with enthusiasm and passion.
25. “The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth.” – Albert Einstein
26. “I intend to keep writing stories that piss people off, that tell the particular kind of truth I think is valid, that will make me feel more and more like a Writer of Stature, Which I honestly think I am, really, I mean it, I don’t doubt it for a second dammit, so stop giggling!”
27. People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up. - George R.R. Martin
28. “One of life’s regrets is that you didn’t always tell the truth, and now it’s too late, because the truth has changed.” – Robert Brault
29. “Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body – meaning that it wasn’t put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit.”
30. “Garry Kasparov, the former world chess champion and Russian democracy advocate who now lives in exile in Croatia, opined, “The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.”
31. “The easiest lies to tell are the true ones.”
32. “Above all, be true to yourself, and if you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.” – Unknown
33. “A liar is not believed even though he tell the truth.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero
34. “Emotional pain is not something that should be hidden away and never spoken about. There is truth in your pain, there is growth in your pain, but only if it’s first brought out into the open.” — Steven Aitchison
35. You're allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You're allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough.
36. “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth.’” – Dan Rather
37. “Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am with you. Good night.”
38. “He felt that he should say it one last time and really mean it. ‘I’m very sorry, Shmuel,’ he said in a clear voice. ‘I can’t believe I didn’t tell him the truth. I’ve never let a friend down like that before. Shmuel, I’m ashamed of myself.‘”
39. “Over time, any deception destroys intimacy, and without intimacy couples cannot have true and lasting love.”
40. “All who know the truth know this Light, and all who know this Light know eternity.”
41. Dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, all power, both earthly and spiritual, is under Your feet. In the authority of Your Holy Name, Jesus, we come against this evil energy that is afflicting the body and mind of [name of friend], and we bind it and command it to go, now! And even though we are seeing an apparent setback, we declare that this is not defeat – it is a pending victory, as we stand firmly on Your Word and trust Your truth to come to pass. Amen.
42. “While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.” – Unknown
43. “My silences had not protected me. Your silence will not protect you. But for every real word spoken, for every attempt I had ever made to speak those truths for which I am still seeking, I had made contact with other women while we examined the words to fit a world in which we all believed, bridging our differences.”
44. “It is only the great-hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly can never know what true friendship means.” – Charles Kingsley
45. “Our primary war against the devil is to fight for truth over lies”
46. “I think that by staying true to myself and making music from my heart, the blessings come.” ~ Bad Bunny
47. “People say they hate having fake people around, but when you keep it real, they hate you even more. People don’t like the truth.” — DeMarcus Cousins
48. “The basis of spiritual community is truth, the basis of emotional community is desire.
49. “Maybe true love isn’t out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.” — Roxane Gay
50. “Your mind can go ahead and imagine what it wants to imagine, but a true friend will always remain true, in spite of the false messages running through your mind. ” — Michael Bassey Johnson
51. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is you-er than you. Shout aloud, I am glad to be what I am. Thank goodness I’m not a ham, or a clam, or a dusty old jar of gooseberry jam. I am what I am, what a great thing to be. If I say so myself, happy everyday to me!” – Dr. Seuss
52. “The moment of truth had arrived. When she set foot on the island. either she would transform into a cloud of dandelion fluff and drift away. or she wouldn’t. Almost indifferent at this point. Kendra leaped out of the boat and landed on the shore.”
53. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth.” – Charlie Chaplin
54. “Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don’t blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being ‘in love’, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.”
55. “Believe in yourself and all your dreams will come true.”
56. “I was raised by a woman who was her true and authentic self. So I feel like it’s very important to put on for people who aren’t that confident or people who don’t realize the value in self
57. “Be true to yourself – and keep things simple. People complicate things.” – Jay Z
58. “Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.” – Liza Wiemer
59. Depression weighs you down like a rock in a river. You don't stand a chance. You can fight and pray and hope you have the strength to swim, but sometimes, you have to let yourself sink. Because you'll never know true happiness until someone or something pulls you back out of that river--and you'll never believe it until you realize it was you, yourself who saved you.” ― Alysha Speer
60. You might not have a car or a big gold chain, stay true to yourself and things will change.
61. “I have learned the truth of the observation that the more one approaches great men the more one finds that they are men.” – Bernard Baruch
62. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.” ~ Michelle Obama
63. “It is the voice of the church that is heard in singing together. It is not I who sing, but the church. However, as a member of the church, I may share in its song. Thus all true singing together must serve to widen our spiritual horizon. It must enable us to recognize our small community as a member of the great Christian church [Christenheit] on earth and must help us willingly and joyfully to take our place in the song of the church with our singing, be it feeble or good. God’s”
64. “Used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true.”
65. “—Corpus Domini nostri. Could it be? He knelt there sinless and timid: and he would hold upon his tongue the host and God would enter his purified body.—In vitam eternam. Amen. Another life! A life of grace and virtue and happiness! It was true. It was not a dream from which he would wake. The past was past.—Corpus Domini nostri. The ciborium had come to him.”
66. “When we are willing to risk venturing into the wilderness. and even becoming our own wilderness. we feel the deepest connection to our true self and to what matters the most.”
67. “You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again despite them being miles away from you.”
68. “When in doubt. tell the truth.” – Mark Twain
69. “Once you stay true to just having a good time and being honest to your fans and your audience. you can’t go wrong.” ~ Nicole Scherzinger
70. “It takes a lot of truth to gain trust but just one lie to lose it all.”
71. To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. – Denis Waitley
72. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” – Arthur Miller
73. It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.
74. If good memories were wishes, then all of our wishes would come true my friend.
75. John is the same Audubon that the bird society takes its name from. He was the original birder. The truth is that he was a lover of nature and he got sucked into the whole bird thing as an afterthought. Now we honor his legacy by having groups of people track the birds they’ve seen.
76. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it.
77. One of the greatest barriers to connection is the cultural importance we place on ‘going it alone.’ Somehow, we’ve come to equate success with not needing anyone. Many of us are willing to extend a helping hand, but we’re very reluctant to reach out for help when we need it ourselves. It’s as if we’ve divided the world into ‘those who offer help’ and ‘those who need help.’ The truth is that we are both.
78. “Silent solitude makes true speech possible and personal. If I am not in touch with my own belovedness, then I cannot touch the sacredness of others. If I am estranged from myself, I am likewise a stranger to others.”
79. Stay true to yourself because it goes a long way. If you don't know who you are, who are you really?
80. “The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.” – Rabindranath Tagore
81. The truth of who we are is how we live day to day. If you want to influence others, the most important thing you can do is be a living example of the principles, ideals, and faith that you advocate. Nick Vujicic, Be the Hands and Feet
82. “I wish you would be more true to your demographic profile. Life is confusing enough.”
83. "There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you."— Paramahansa Yogananda
84. And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. It's all about light and shade. Balance. — Gabrielle Williams
85. “Pastor, you are highly appreciated for telling us the truth. May God help and support you in the ministry.” — Unknown Author
86. “Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”
87. "The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”– Elisabeth Foley
88. “Don’t mind criticism. If it is untrue, disregard it; if unfair, keep from irritation; if it is ignorant, smile; if it is justified, it is not criticism, learn from it.” –Anonymous
89. “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.”
90. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
91. “To accept oneself completely is to know the truest kind of self-love.” – Anonymous
92. “I guess sometimes you have to lie to find the truth.”
93. “There is something in every one of you that waits and listens for the sound of the genuine in yourself. It is the only true guide you will ever have. And if you cannot hear it, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.” Howard Thurman
94. “The fact that a great many people believe something is no guarantee of its truth.” – W. Somerset Maugham
95. "The course of true love did never run smooth.” — William Shakespeare,. A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
96. “Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts but the truth is that they were always shady, they are never going to change and you are actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are. ”
97. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”- Walt Disney
98. “Are people are talking bad about you behind your back? I know it’s feel bad, but don’t be upset. because the truth is, those people talk behind your back, who aren’t capable of being like you.”
99. “Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence that they may be true and faithful.” ― Elmina Shepard Taylor
100. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
101. “An honest enemy is always better than a friend who lies. Pay less attention to what people say and more attention to what they do. Their actions will show you the truth.”
102. “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.” – David Foster Wallace
103. Just staying true to yourself and staying true to your passion. Following your gut.
104. “My answer is simply. that it is because I am not an adversary of democracy. that I have sought to speak of democracy in all sincerity. Men will not accept truth at the hands of their enemies. and truth is seldom offered to them by their friends: for this reason I have spoken it.”
105. “It is true. Despereaux’s eyes should not have been open. But they were. He was staring at the sun reflecting off his mother’s mirror. The light was shining on the ceiling in an oval of brilliance, and he was smiling up at the sight.”
106. “One of the truest signs of strength is accepting one’s own weaknesses.” - Tadahiko Nagao, Kokology: The Game of Self-Discovery
107. “People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.” – Lieberman
108. It’s human nature not to realize the true value of something unless they lose it.” – Orochimaru
109. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” — Charles Dickens
110. “If I had words to make a day for you, I’d sing you a morning golden and true, I would make this day last for all time, then fill the night deep in moonshine.”
111. If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
112. “You know, working with different artists, some people kinda get confused in trying to find their way, I stay true to myself.”
113. “Without trust, there can be no loyalty – and without loyalty, there can be no true growth.” — Fred Reichheld
114. What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it. -C.S. Lewis
115. “I’ve tried to stay true to myself this whole entire time. and I think I’ve represented myself as creatively as I could with what I got on the show.” ~ Blake Lewis
116. “Self-care when you feel overwhelmed: Get some fresh air; Say no to something; Take a nap; Brain dump your thoughts; Meditate on the truth; Talk to a friend; Take a break; Ask for help.”
117. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
118. Here are the best truth quotes to read from famous people that will surely inspire you. They say telling the truth will set you free, and it means free from all the heavy burden of dishonesty and lies. Truthfulness builds trust from one another and can make social bonds while lying breaks them. When being truthful is said to be a positive trait, you should still treat it with caution because it might result in good or might do badly. May these quotes about truth help you learn more about the matter and its importance that can be a huge life changer. Share these truthfulness quotes with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
119. Evolve into your true form
120. “Trust starts with truth and ends with truth. ” – Santosh Kalwar
121. “I complain about the United States not being Athens. I certainly say we are a very good Roman republic, and the lies are based upon the most advanced techniques of advertising, which is the only art form my country has ever created—the television commercial—and we sell soap and presidents in the same fashion. Once a country is habituated to liars, it takes generations to bring the truth back.”
122. “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
123. “Above all. be true to yourself. and if you cannot put your heart in it. take yourself out of it.”
124. “Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.” – Laetitia Casta
125. “If you came to see the truth, the purity, it’s here inside a lonely heart.” — Michael Jackson
126. Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It's about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to let our true selves be seen.
127. There’s a tipping point with lies, a point where you’ve said something so many times that it feels truer than the truth. – Holly Black
128. “All those clichés—those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.”
129. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
130. “The Bible said the devil may come in many forms. Some time he may appear as a friend, celebrity or even a pretty girl or well built young man. A well paying job, easy money opportunity or simply a chance at something too good to be true. More the often it probably is.” ― Carlos Wallace
131. “You are not lesser for being what you are. Being your true self is the greatest. most courageous. best thing you can be.”
132. No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
133. Apologies require taking full responsibility. No half-truths, no partial admissions, no rationalizations, no finger-pointing, and no justifications belong in any apology. — Cathy Burnham Martin
134. “A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.” – Anonymous
135. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasgow.
136. I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true.
137. “Sometimes you just have to listen to the lies even though you know the truth.” — Brunda Kale
138. Where do we get the word honest? If you will study the way this word developed, you will see that it is related to honor. Honor, honesty and truth are closely related concepts. – Kenneth Copeland
139. “The truth is messy. It's raw and uncomfortable. You can't blame people for preferring lies.”
140. You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.
141. “The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us. and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak. the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.”
142. “A lie travels round the world while truth is putting her boots on.” – Unknown
143. “My daddy always told me to just do the best you knew how and tell the truth. He said there was nothin to set a man’s mind at ease like wakin up in the morning and not havin to decide who you were. And if you done somethin wrong just stand up and say you don’t it and say you’re sorry and get on with it. Dont haul stuff around with you.”
144. “I always look forward to Sunday; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the purveyor of all peace.” – Byron Pulsifer
145. “The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.” – Thomas Jefferson
146. “Fortunately there have always been men whose larger minds could adapt themselves to the truth instead of narrowing the truth to them.” – Thomas Wentworth Higginson
147. “But compassion is a deeper thing that waits beyond the tension of choosing sides. Compassion, in practice, does not require us to give up the truth of what we feel or the truth of our reality. Nor does it allow us to minimize the humanity of those who hurt us. Rather, we are asked to know ourselves enough that we can stay open to the truth of others, even when their truth or their inability to live up to their truth has hurt us.”
148. “Tell the truth. or someone will tell it for you.”
149. “The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” — Gloria Estefan
150. "All our dreams will come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
151. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. - Richard Bach
152. “A competitive and insecure woman will tell you that “true love” is never giving up on someone you’re in love with. A confident and spiritual woman knows that “moving on” doesn’t mean you never loved someone. She realizes that letting go is what God needs her to do because both your happiness and hers requires taking different journeys for spiritual growth. Letting go is sometimes the hardest thing, but it is the most “real love” you will ever experience.”
153. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”
154. “Oh, how hard it is to be the only one who knows the truth!”
155. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.” – Abraham Lincoln
156. “Such is the irresistible nature of truth that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.”
157. In order to know something, we have to gain knowledge about it’s best as well as it’s the worst part. Same is true about life, if you have to know about life you must know about the pain and sadness part of it.
158. Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true!
159. “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Donald James
160. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
161. “Before you came into my life, I never knew what true love felt like.” – Unknown
162. Because even if the lie is beautiful, the truth is what you face in the end. – Lauren DeStefano
163. “Relationship does not live in essence unless you can reliably tell the truth without being prompted.” — Kathryn Hendricks
164. “With true friends…even water drunk together is sweet enough.”
165. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”~ Steve Maraboli
166. If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain
167. “I’m not crying because of you; you’re not worth it. I’m crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are.” ―Steve Maraboli
168. “Anything in the entertainment business. there’s sharks coming around. It’s about staying true to yourself and making sure that. when you look in the mirror. you’re happy with what you see.” ~ O’Shea Jackson. Jr.
169. Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. — Ada Velez-Boardley
170. “Find the love you seek. by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
171. “I don’t need to know everything but I do need to know that what you are telling me is true.”– Anonymous
172. “Let him who cannot be alone beware of community. He will only do harm to himself and to the community. ... But the reverse is also true: Let him who is not in community beware of being alone.”
173. “Friends come and go, but true friends leave footprints in your heart. ” – YashrajSuman
174. “The fake and scoundrel-minded people never comes out from the curtain since they cannot face the truth and reality.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
175. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
176. “My number one beauty secret is to stay true to yourself and figure out what works best for your body.” – Adriana Lima
177. “In a room where people unanimously maintain a conspiracy of silence, one word of truth sounds like a pistol shot.”
178. “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.”
179. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.”– Hans Nouwens
180. “When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but you stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth just like you did.” — Jill Blakeway
181. “It took vulnerability to forge strength. the way true courage required fear.” – Martina Boone. Persuasion
182. “It takes great courage to back truth unacceptable to our times.”
183. “They say that people don’t change, they just hide their true selves. With that being said, I genuinely applaud you for hiding your true, horrible self from the only person that you promised not to.”
184. In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
185. "Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence that they may be true and faithful.” — Elmina S. Taylor
186. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. ” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
187. The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.” M. Scott Peck
188. “For all my obsessing over the consequences of that night, I had misunderstood the vital truth: that its not affecting me, that was its effect.”
189. “The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” – John F. Kennedy
190. A true love story never ends. — Author Unknown
191. “Every job from the heart is, ultimately, of equal value. The nurse injects the syringe; the writer slides the pen; the farmer plows the dirt; the comedian draws the laughter. Monetary income is the perfect deceiver of a man's true worth.”
192. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious – the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Albert Einstein
193. “I really mean it when I say my biggest fear in early recovery was that I would never have fun again. The beautiful truth is that recovery has given me freedom and the confidence to go out in the world and leave my own mark.” – Tom Stoddart
194. “It takes a lot of truth to gain trust, but just one likes to lose it all.”
195. “People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe.” – Andy Rooney
196. “Stay true to yourself and listen to your inner voice. It will lead you to your dreams!” – James Ross
197. “I have struggled with depression (and anxiety) and still do. When I learned to leverage my depression and triggers, I learned to change my lifestyle accordingly and start turning the drawbacks of this mental state into something that can benefit me. Learning to leverage adversity can help people thrive. My depression and anxiety both helped me leave places and people not meant for me which helped me discover my true potential, rather than stay around places that saw this part of me as a limitation.” – Karisa Karmali, Founder of Self-Love and Fitness
198. “If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone.” – Richard Yates
199. “Nothing is beautiful, only man: on this piece of naiveté rests all aesthetics, it is the first truth of aesthetics. Let us immediately add its second: nothing is ugly but degenerate man – the domain of aesthetic judgment is therewith defined.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
200. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” ―Nicholas Sparks
201. “A mother is a son’s first true love. A son, especially that first son, is a mother’s last true love.” — Denzel Washington
202. “A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.” –William Shenstone
203. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. -Unknown
204. “Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature… They are the strong ones!” – Itachi Uchiha
205. ”The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt… but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends. ” – Steve Maraboli
206. Good morning to my queen. You are my dream, which came true, I haven’t met a more cute, intelligent, romantic, sweet, understanding and kind girl than you, I still cannot understand why I deserve such happiness, but I thank God every day for you.
207. "Dreams are lovely. But they are dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral, pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It's hard work that makes things happen. It's hard work that creates change."— Shonda Rhimes
208. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for care, love and that is not nothing.”
209. A daughter who follows her dreams is a father’s dream come true. —Jake Gahr
210. “You have to be true to yourself and remain humble. Whether you win or lose. you’ve got to treat everyone the same. and be who you are.” – Randy Couture
211. “Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.” – Steve Maraboli
212. “The worst part about being lied to is known that to that person, you weren’t worth the truth.” – Unknown
213. “Stay true to your brand and true to your voice and audiences will respond to that authenticity with enthusiasm and passion.” – Kevin Spacey
214. If you're guided by a spirit of transparency, it forces you to operate with a spirit of ethics. Success comes from simplifying complex issues, address problems head on, be truthful and transparent.
215. “When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true.”
216. “Two truths cannot contradict one another” Ibn Rushd
217. “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.” —David Foster Wallace, author
218. “To experience true happiness, two things are essential: zero expectations and let go attitude.” —Invajy
219. “Patience. Patience. Patience. Work to view my autism as a different ability rather than a disability. Look past what you may see as limitations and see the gifts autism has given me. It may be true that I’m not good at eye contact or conversation, but have you noticed that I don’t lie, cheat at games, tattle on my classmates, or pass judgment on other people? Also true that I probably won’t be the next Michael Jordan. But with my attention to fine detail and capacity for extraordinary focus, I might be the next Einstein. Or Mozart. Or Van Gogh.” – Ellen Notbohm
220. “In human relationships, kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths.”
221. The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop. - Cassandra Clare
222. “The undiscerning observer may think that this mixture of ideal and reality, of the human and spiritual, is most likely to be present where there are a number of levels in the structure of a community, as in marriage, the family, friendship, where the human element as such already assumes a central importance in the community’s coming into being at all, and where the spiritual is only something added to the physical and intellectual. According to this view, it is only in these relationships that there is a danger of confusing and mixing the two spheres, whereas there can be no such danger in a purely spiritual fellowship. This idea, however, is a great delusion. According to all experience the truth is just the opposite. A marriage, a family, a friendship is quite conscious of the limitations of its community-building power; such relationships know very well, if they are sound, where the human element stops and the spiritual begins. They know the difference between physical-intellectual and spiritual community. On the contrary, when a community of a purely spiritual kind is established, it always encounters the danger that everything human will be carried into and intermixed with this fellowship. A purely spiritual relationship is not only dangerous but also an altogether abnormal thing. When physical and family relationships or ordinary associations, that is, those arising from everyday life with all its claims upon people who are working together, are not projected into the spiritual community, then we must be especially careful. That is why, as experience has shown, it is precisely in retreats of short duration that the human element develops most easily. Nothing is easier than to stimulate the glow of fellowship in a few days of life together, but nothing is more fatal to the sound, sober, brotherly fellowship of everyday life. There is probably no Christian to whom God has not given the uplifting experience of genuine Christian community at least once in his life. But in this world such experiences can be no more than a gracious extra beyond the daily bread of Christian community life. We have no claim upon such experiences, and we do not live with other Christians for the sake of acquiring them. It is not the experience of Christian brotherhood, but solid and certain faith in brotherhood that holds us together. That God has acted and wants to act upon us all, this we see in faith as God’s greatest gift, this makes us glad and happy, but it also makes us ready to forego all such experiences when God at times does not grant them. We are bound together by faith, not by experience. ‘Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity’—this is the Scripture’s praise of life together under the Word. But now we can rightly interpret the words ‘in unity’ and say, ‘for brethren to dwell together through Christ’. For Jesus Christ alone is our unity. ‘He is our peace’. Through him alone do we have access to one another, joy in one another, and fellowship with one another.”
223. “As I hike along. I feel certain I’m still holding the screen in the Capitol. so I’m careful to continue to hide my emotions. But what a good time Claudius Templesmith must be having with his guest commentators. dissecting Peeta’s behavior. my reaction. What to make of it all? Has Peeta revealed his true colors? How does this affect the betting odds? Will we lose sponsors? Do we even have sponsors? Yes. I feel certain we do. or did.”
224. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."– Sarah Dessen
225. “It was like this weird alien overtook my body and every appropriate response was answered with the antithesis of what you would assume … Postpartum depression takes certain truths and turns them into the worst version of the truth.” – Brooke Shields
226. "Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.. – Cecelia Ahern, P.S. I Love You
227. “When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface. ” – Cassandra Clare
228. “The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you are not worth the truth.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
229. “All my empty dreams suddenly lost their charm and my heart began to throb with a bewildering passion for the wisdom of eternal truth.”
230. “The pressure to be pretty? I set. you know. boundaries and goals for myself. I try not to compare myself to anyone else because I will never be anyone else except myself. So I try and stay true to me. and hopefully. the right projects will come my way.” ~ Elisha Cuthbert
231. “Most folks would rather hear a colorful lie over the truth any day.”
232. Christopher Morley believes there is simply one success story in life, and that is people who are able to live their lives according to their own plan. A tragedy in life is living under some one else’s rules and living by someone else’s agenda. Stay true to yourself.
233. “It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until its gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” ― Bette Davis
234. “I stretch my arms out — let the truth be told. These days, friends are modern day Pinocchios. Long nose, friend or foe. They're more fake than the wax statues standing still in Madame Tussaud.” ― Soroosh Shahrivar
235. “Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.” ~ Albert Einstein
236. Do you understand the pain a little now? If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn’t mean you can come to an agreement. That’s the truth.” -Pain (Naruto)
237. “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
238. “I say find one true friend to help you get through the tough times. ” – Kelly Osbourne
239. Know this one great truth: you are in control of your own life.
240. Being true to yourself means living in truth with each person in your life.
241. “The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.” ~ H. L. Mencken
242. Francis Chan is saying here that he believes going to the extreme to help someone shows true love.
243. The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
244. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
245. “If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
246. “Love and compassion are the true religions to me. But to develop this, we do not need to believe in any religion.”
247. Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It demands greater heroism than war. It demands greater fidelity to the truth and a much more perfect purity of conscience.
248. What's important is that you stay true to yourself. Because when you enter the real world, the most valuable thing you can bring is all your you-ness.
249. “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” ― René Descartes
250. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the WRONG people is the loneliest thing in the world.”
251. “Being sincere and true to yourself defines your authenticity.” — Arsenio V Manalo Jr
252. “Accept right now that you are magnificent. Being your real. TRUE. authentic self is what’s most awesome about you.” —Gabby Bernstein
253. “It takes true strength of character to redefine your limits by pushing past them. ” – Katherine Reutter
254. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ” – Walt Disney
255. “On Monday, when the sun is hot I wonder to myself a lot: “Now is it true, or is it not, “That what is which and which is what?”
256. “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.” — Brené Brown
257. “Without trust, there can be no loyalty – and without loyalty, there can be no true growth.” – Fred Reichheld
258. A friend who always has your back is a true brother.
259. If a small-town boy like me who bagged groceries was able to make his dreams come true, you can too.
260. “For though we love both the truth and our friends, piety requires us to honor the truth first.” – Aristotle
261. "Stop comparing skin tones. Who cares if your skin is lighter or darker than the person standing next to you? Change can only happen once you can truthfully look in the mirror and love that Deep Chocolate, Cinnamon, Mocha, or Caramel complexion.” –Alicia D. Love
262. “Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth.” – William Faulkner
263. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood but of respect and joy in each others life
264. True safety was not in having armor. It was in vulnerability. — Jewel
265. Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.
266. “The truth is, those who consistently lack positive emotions in their lives more often than not tend to generate much of the world’s unkindness.” – Michael J. Chase
267. “A lie has many vibrations. The truth none.” – African Proverb
268. “He doesn’t know what the truth means, so he does not even know how he lies. ”
269. “There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth.” —Leo Tolstoy, author
270. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. -Arnold H. Glasgow
271. “Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth. even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe. and not what others believe.”
272. I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself now and then in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
273. “The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever.” – Unknown
274. “A good liar knows that the most efficient lie is always a truth that has had a key piece removed from it.” –Carlos Ruiz Zafon
275. ″‘That may be true. ’ said Reason gravely. ‘but you had the courage to try.‘”
276. “In our world, dear reader, sad and terrible things often happen, though I wish I could tell you otherwise. But strangely wonderful things also occur, and this is the truth that makes life worth living.”
277. The truth hurts, and so would you if you were stretched as much.
278. “True generosity is an offering; given freely and out of pure love. No strings attached. No expectations. Time and love are the most valuable possession you can share.” – Suze Orman
279. “Basic truths cannot change and once a man of insight expresses one of them it is never necessary, no matter how much the world changes, to reformulate them. This is immutable, true everywhere, throughout all time, for all men and all nations.”
280. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” – Samuel Butler
281. “To me. it’s worth getting offended by someone if it means I can trust that every word is their true opinion.”
282. Watching these two get married makes me believe in true love.
283. “Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie.” – Anonymous
284. “I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true.” – Wendell L. Wilkie
285. Tell me the truth, even when I don't want to hear it.” – Unknown
286. “The only relationships that exist are based on truth. Everything else is just a mutual and isolating delusion.” ― Stefan Molyneux
287. Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that. – Ellen DeGeneres
288. “Everything will line up perfectly when knowing and living the truth becomes more important than looking good.”
289. “I prefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth, that is when I will give my heart.” – Shakira
290. “If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” – Rene Descartes
291. “People become trustworthy when the record shows that they are consistent in acting justly, being truthful, and showing loyal love. ” – David Richo
292. Behold the heart and mind of Angela Davis: open, relentless, and on time! She is as radiant, she is as true, as that invincible sunrise she means means means to advance With all of the faith and all of the grace of her entirely devoted life. - Author: June Jordan
293. The criterion of true beauty is that it increases on examination; of false, that it lessens. Fulke Greville
294. Funny but true words for your Tuesday: Before you open your mouth, think are you complaining or are you being positive.” - Unknown
295. “From error to error one discovers the entire truth.” – Sigmund Freud
296. “Find the love you seek. by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Ravi Shankar | self love quotes | happiness in yourself quotes
297. “Self knowledge is the basis of true knowledge.”
298. The truth hurts, and so would you if you were stretched as much. Author Unknown
299. I've had to learn through experiences not to be afraid to fail. You don't know what the future holds for you. You can hope your dreams come true, but you have to be fearless. I don't want to look back and think, 'What if?' — Nastia Liukin
300. “Water flows from high places to low places. That is the nature of gravity. Emotions also seem to act according to gravity. When in the presence of someone with whom you have a bond. and to whom you have entrusted your feelings. it is hard to lie and get away with it. The truth just wants to come flowing out. This is especially the case when you are trying to hide your sadness or vulnerability. It is much easier to conceal sadness from a stranger. or from someone you don’t trust. Hirai saw Kei as a confidante with whom she could share anything. The emotional gravity was strong. Kei was able to accept anything—forgive anything—that Hirai let flow out. A single kind word from Kei could cut the cords of tension that ran through her.”
301. So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
302. “My childhood dream is going to come true today, I am finally buying a new car for my family.”
303. “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” – Liza Minnelli
304. “Norman Vincent Peale once said, ‘ Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.’ I think that’s true.” – Maya Angelou
305. “As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know this is ‘authenticity.’” – Charlie Chaplin
306. Lying is a defiance of the truth. Bullshitting is a wholesale dismissal of the truth.
307. “In the long run, the most unpleasant truth is a safer companion than a pleasant falsehood.” – Theodore Roosevelt
308. “Noise creates illusions. Silence brings truth.” –Maxime Lagacé
309. “Sometimes it is easier to see clearly into the liar than into the man who tells the truth. Truth, like light, blinds. Falsehood, on the contrary, is a beautiful twilight that enhances every object.” – Albert Camus
310. The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That's nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born. —Warren Bennis
311. “When you already know the truth… Just smile and enjoy the lies.” — Tanmay Sharma
312. “Apparently, then, our lifelong nostalgia, our longing to be reunited with something in the universe from which we now feel cut off, to be on the inside of some door which we have always seen from the outside, is no mere neurotic fancy, but the truest index of our real situation.”
313. “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weakness.” – Brené Brown
314. “It’s not only about sadness. In truth, sadness really has little to do with it. Depression is pain in its purest form and I would do anything to be able to feel an emotion again. Any emotion at all. Pain hurts, but pain that’s so powerful that you can’t feel anything anymore, that’s when you start to feel like you’re going crazy.”
315. May all your dreams come true.
316. “Narcissism is a grave condition of insecurity and desperately feeling unloved and unacceptable. An individual with Narcissistic Personality Disorder inherently believes they are ‘damaged goods’ and fears other individuals will discover the truth: that they feel powerless. Thus the narcissist invests a great deal of energy into ‘gaining the upper hand’, to hide feeling vulnerable, insecure, and broken. When they are getting what they want, the charm is flowing and plentiful. When the charm doesn’t work the intimidation begins. Narcissism is categorized as an unhealthy level of self-absorption and a lack of empathy regarding how their insecure, aggressive, and damaging behavior affects the world around them.” — Melanie Tonia Evans
317. “If you love that three-two pitch, that diving catch, the dirt in your hair, the face of your opponent, and that slide into home that won the game but also gave you one horrible bruise, then you’re a true softball player. ” – Anonymous
318. “True happiness is to rejoice in the truth, for to rejoice in the truth is to rejoice in you, O God, who are the Truth, you, my God, my true Light, to whom I look for salvation.”
319. “Everyone wants to belong. or be a part of something bigger than themselves. but it’s important to follow your heart and be true to yourself in the process.” – Emily Giffin
320. “Every morning my love for you keeps growing. You are my dream come true. Good morning dear.”
321. Real beauty is to be true to oneself.” – Laetitia Casta
322. “I have always felt that the true textbook for the pupil is his teacher.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
323. “There is this myth that children with autism don’t have empathy. I’ve found the exact opposite to be true: children with autism are instead the most highly sensitive individuals I have ever had the privilege to know.” – Elaine Hall
324. “The truth is always an insult or a joke, lies are generally tastier. We love them. The nature of lies is to please. Truth has no concern for anyone’s comfort.”
325. The truth is we can't control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. Jeff Davis, The Power of Authentic Leadership
326. “Men occasionally stumble over the truth. but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
327. “Relationships should be built on trust and truth.” ~ Sophie Kinsella
328. “The foundational truth is that work is good. If God does it, it must be all right. Work has dignity: there can be nothing degrading about work if God works. Work has purpose: there can be nothing futile about work if God works.”
329. The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with joy are goodness, beauty, and truth. Albert Einstein
330. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
331. “This, O men of Athens, is the truth and the whole truth; I have concealed nothing, I have dissembled nothing.”
332. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” — Richard Bach
333. “When an honest man speaks, he says only what he believes to be true, and for the liar, it is correspondingly indispensable that he considers his statements to be false.” – Harry Frankfurt
334. “Amicus Plato — amicus Aristoteles — magis amica veritas. (Plato is my friend — Aristotle is my friend — but my greatest friend is truth.)”
335. “Always stay true to yourself. Some people will like it. some people won’t. Life goes on.” – Carmelo Anthony
336. “Friends are like the stars; they are always there, but you only see their true brightness at the darkest times.” – Jeremy Arnold
337. “I love truth and wish to have it always spoken to me: I hate a liar.” ― Plautus
338. “Gentle truth will at last cease to be gentle and crush him who rejects her.” – James Lendall Basford
339. “To know what that true self is without social pressure is to know your true nature.” ~Martha Beck
340. “True friends may only speak several times a year and visit even less. But when life’s challenges leave one of them vulnerable and in need of compassion. time and distance are no obstacles.”– Shane Eric Mathias. The Happiness Tree
341. “Life is about trusting your gut. staying true to who you are and going after your dreams-not living someone else’s life by settling for their goals.” – Brooke Elliott
342. “I wish you could stay out of my room and just mind your own business; that is the truth of it. ” – Anonymous
343. “The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes, never.” – Mikhail Bulgakov
344. “Friendship doesn’t come easy as both of you have to be comforting, understanding, loving, caring and truthful to each other each day, each moment.”
345. “You are the reason I want to wake up every morning. You are a true blessing, and I wish you a wonderful and sunny day.”
346. “You know, working with different artists, some people kinda get confused in trying to find their way, I stay true to myself.” – Young Dolph
347. “There’s no quit in our family. Our dad was the chief proponent of that. [On the set] we were constantly telling each other. Stay true to the story. we know that we love each other. keep communication open. We knew how unique this was-you’re doing a movie that really could be put out there all over the world. and you’re telling this personal story about your family.” ~ Andrew Shue
348. A funny but true words for your Tuesday. Before you open your mouth, think are you complaining or are you being positive.
349. “If any man seeks for greatness, let him forget greatness and ask for truth, and he will find both.” – Horace Mann
350. “I found that the more truthful and vulnerable I was. the more empowering it was for me.” — Alanis Morissette
351. “All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
352. “Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” ~ Lord Chesterfield
353. “A self-love deficit isn’t what will bring you joy. The wrong mental attitude can be devastating in the world. If you have true self-esteem and high self-love you can share that love with the world around you. To love oneself is to love the world and a person learns that only when they show themselves the kindness they deserve.” – Unknown
354. “Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.” John C. Maxwell
355. Playing baseball is not real life. It's a fantasy world... It's a dream come true. — Dale Murphy.
356. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
357. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
358. “Besides, if you are who you claim to be, that makes you my true queen. Therefore, you have my loyalty.” – Marissa Meyer, Scarlet
359. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
360. “It may be true that the law cannot change the heart but it can restrain the heartless.”
361. My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She's done everything for me to make my dreams come true. —Josh Hutcherson
362. “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ― Spencer Johnson
363. Imperfections reveal true beauty”― Jodi Meadows
364. “Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people.” ― Chanda Kaushik
365. “To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.”
366. “Do not fear to be your true self. for everything you want. wants you.”
367. “The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.”
368. “Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” — Bren Brown
369. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”
370. “It is an occupational hazard that anyone who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth.” – Ally Carter
371. ““There is no evil that cannot be done by the liar, who has transgressed the one law of truthfulness and who is indifferent to the world beyond.” – Buddah
372. “The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.” ― Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan
373. “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
374. “The household was pervaded by this atmosphere of a calm adult woman and a man who gave into animal impulses. She reported to him in great detail what her analyst ... said about his binges and his hostility; she used Charley's money to pay Dr. Andrews to catalog his abnormalities. And of course Charley never heard anything directly from the doctor; he had no way of keeping her from reporting what served her and holding back what did not. The doctor, too, had no way of getting to the truth of what she told him; no doubt she only gave him the facts that suited her picture, so that the doctor's picture of Charley was based on what she wanted him to know. By the time she had edited both going and coming there was little of it outside her control.”
375. “Everything worth having costs something. and the price of true love is self-knowledge.”
376. “I am not bound to win. but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to
377. “Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.”
378. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you. ” - Hillary Clinton
379. “When no one you know tells the truth, you learn to see under the surface.” – Cassandra Clare
380. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
381. “I hate liars…Don’t even think your apart of my life if you can’t the the truth.. Make your exit.”
382. He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth. Kahlil Gibran
383. “It’s really important to do everything that you possibly can to stay true to yourself.” ~ David Archuleta
384. “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
385. “A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.” ~ Aesop
386. “Your dream came true, your very own little one, your brand new life as a mother is about to begin. The moment you breathe in that new baby smell, you’ll feel a love so fierce, it’s like nothing you’ve ever felt before.”
387. I believe beauty is not the outside physical one but the inner deeper one – the true beauty of a person.”― Avijeet Das
388. “A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. – William Penn
389. “True love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant its flow.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
390. “The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth."
391. “Black Girls… Stop settling for less than what you deserve. That’s why I stress self-love! There comes a time when you can no longer blame a man. You’ve got to hold yourself accountable for the choices that you make. Choose wisely! Slow down. Pay attention. Don’t allow his good looks and swag to blind you from the truth. Don’t be so easily flattered by money, cars, jewelry, and all of that other stuff. Your heart and well-being is worth much more than that. Choose someone who respects, loves, and adores you. Somebody who has your best interest at heart. Nothing less! Allow yourself to experience REAL love. Stop giving your love, time, and attention to men who clearly don’t deserve it. #ItsAllUpToYou”
392. “Accept that setting boundaries with other people is not going to make you popular. Once you set a boundary, stand by it. Remain strong in the truth that by setting boundaries against mistreatment, you are aligning with the higher, positive, and loving way of living. ” – Unknown
393. I love true love, and I’m a woman who wants to be married for a lifetime. That traditional life is something that I want.” – Ali Larter
394. “I guess sometimes you have to lie to find the truth.” – Scott Westerfeld
395. “Each religion makes scores of purportedly factual assertions about everything from the creation of the universe to the afterlife. But on what grounds can believers presume to know that these assertions are true? The reasons they give are various, but the ultimate justification for most religious people’s beliefs is a simple one: we believe what we believe because our holy scriptures say so. But how, then, do we know that our holy scriptures are factually accurate? Because the scriptures themselves say so. Theologians specialize in weaving elaborate webs of verbiage to avoid saying anything quite so bluntly, but this gem of circular reasoning really is the epistemological bottom line on which all 'faith' is grounded. In the words of Pope John Paul II: 'By the authority of his absolute transcendence, God who makes himself known is also the source of the credibility of what he reveals.' It goes without saying that this begs the question of whether the texts at issue really were authored or inspired by God, and on what grounds one knows this. 'Faith' is not in fact a rejection of reason, but simply a lazy acceptance of bad reasons. 'Faith' is the pseudo-justification that some people trot out when they want to make claims without the necessary evidence.
396. “He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.”
397. “The powerful truth that emerged for me was something Moms had tried to tell me when I was younger--no one else can take away your legitimacy or give you your legitimacy if you don’t claim it for yourself.”
398. “Courage and kindness, loyalty, truth, and helpfulness are always the same and always needed.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder
399. “The mind in its natural state can be compared to the sky, covered by layers of cloud which hide its true nature.” – Kalu Rinpoch
400. "I never imagined that true love existed until the day that I fell in love with you. Good morning, and enjoy your day, my dear.
401. “The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.”
402. “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding more time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.”
403. “Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.”
404. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”’
405. “Never give up. And most importantly. be true to yourself. Write from your heart. in your own voice. and about what you believe in.” – Louise Brown
406. “I still trust in your big heart and the true love between us. Forgive me sweetie.”
407. Here's the cold, hard truth Bats...I don't hate you 'cause I'm crazy...I'm crazy 'cause I hate you.. — Batman: Cacophony
408. "Do what is true to your soul."—Malini Saba
409. “Life is all about being true to yourself and what you believe in.” – Andy Biersack
410. Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.”
411. “Staying silent is like a slow growing cancer to the soul and a trait of a true coward. There is nothing intelligent about not standing up for yourself. You may not win every battle. However, everyone will at least know what you stood for – you.” – Shannon L. Alder
412. “Belonging so fully to yourself that you’re willing to stand alone is a wilderness--an untamed. unpredictable place of solitude and searching. It is a place as dangerous as it is breathtaking. a place as sought after as it is feared...it turns out to be the place of true belonging. and it’s the bravest and most sacred place you will ever stand. ”
413. “Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable. but they’re never weakness.”
414. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it. ”
415. “If we could condense all the truths of Christmas into only three words, these would be the words: ‘God with us.’” – John F. MacArthur
416. I am sick of liars. The world is full of liars, but for some reason, it always seems I am being lied to. Friends, family members, my co-workers – it doesn’t matter who it is; when I believe someone to be honest and truthful, they’re almost always compulsive liars.
417. “Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.” – Unknown
418. “Today you are You. that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
419. “Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, in order to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being.” – Jean-Yves Leloup
420. “When mental health is ultimately recognized as essential to physical health, not an extraneous element of it, then we will have access to true, complete, modern medicine.”
421. “Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond.” – Hypatia
422. The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
423. “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” – Marcus Aurelius
424. Nothing can be beautiful which is not true. - John Ruskin
425. “A crisis highlights all of our fault lines. We can pretend that we have nothing to learn, or we can take this opportunity to own the truth and make a better future for ourselves and others.”
426. “In my daughter’s eyes, I am a hero. I am strong and wise, and I know no fear. But the truth is plain to see, she was sent to rescue me.” ― Martina McBride
427. “A mother is the truest friend we have. When trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
428. “I’m afraid many people today have lost sight of the original meaning of Christmas. Instead, it has become more and more secular and commercialised, focusing mainly on gift-giving or holiday parties or family gatherings. These aren’t necessarily wrong — but far too often we lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas, and we fail to reflect on the greatest Christmas gift of all: God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, for our salvation.”
429. “For in spite of his lonely past, Jonathan Seagull was born to be an instructor, and his own way of demonstrating love was to give something of the truth that he had seen to a gull who asked only a chance to see truth for himself.”
430. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. ” — Albert Einstein
431. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” — Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
432. “The truth was, he now belonged only to my past, and it was time I begin to accept it, as much as it hurt to do so.” – Tammara Webber
433. Some of the most beautiful art is photography or paintings that attempt to mimic natural landforms and pieces of nature. The truth is that none of us can match the original material. We can only hope to compare favorably to such beauty. That’s probably why the best known artists went in completely unique directions.
434. “Always tell the truth. That way you don’t have to remember what you said.” – Mark Twain
435. “As you go through life, you will find that your acquaintances will be many, but only your true friends will share your pain as well as your pleasure.” — Heidi Catherine
436. Standing courageously for an unpopular opinion isn’t easy, but the rewards of standing courageously for the truth will last forever.” —Rick Warren
437. “Jesus, provides powerful instruction and revelation about the living Easter experience happening day by day in the lives of every seeker of truth.” – Joel S. Goldsmith
438. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. —Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
439. “My first language, the true language of the soul spoken only on our planet of origin, had no word for betrayal or traitor. Or even loyalty- because without the opposite, the concept had no meaning.” – Stephanie Meyer
440. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.”
441. “Sorry for being aloof and making you feel that I don’t care about you. I promise to behave in a way that demonstrates my love – profound and true.”
442. “I trusted you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions spoke the truth.” — Unknown
443. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ― Abraham Lincoln
444. “After you show me your true colors I’m not thinking “just let it go” I’m thinking “just let them go.” – NBA YoungBoy
445. “A true friend stabs you in the front.” – Oscar Wilde
446. “Deep down where I already know the truth… There lies a lie… a lie that is neatly dressed by a mask of pretentions and deliberate smiles. Life you are amazing. The strength lies in the mask you say…” — Kameshwari Kulkarni
447. “To establish true self-esteem. we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” – Denis Waitley
448. “The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.”
449. “As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.” –
450. “Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people.” – Chanda Kaushik
451. “A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.”
452. Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one I always had pain. Naruto Uzumaki
453. I became good at pretending. I became so good that after a while the lines blurred between my truth and fiction. And sometimes, when I did a really good job of pretending, I even fooled myself. – Ruta Sepetys
454. “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” — Dave Barry
455. “It is always fun to listen to lies when you already know the truth.”
456. “Not many people are true, fake as the lies they tell.” ― Kid Cudi
457. “You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
458. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us.” ― Washington Irving
459. “If I could persuade every single person in the world to accept all of my beliefs, it would not make those beliefs correct. Nor would it change what is actually true.” – David Bercot
460. “Admitting one’s own faults is the first step to changing them, and it is a demonstration of true bravery and integrity.”
461. “The worst part about being lied to is knowing that to that person, you weren’t worth the truth.”
462. “So the next time you encounter fear. consider yourself lucky. This is where the courage comes in. Usually we think that brave people have no fear. The truth is that they are intimate with fear.”
463. “Give a man a mask and he will become his true self.”
464. Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” – Rabindranath Tagore
465. Today is a great holiday – Father’s day. I wish you never get disappointed in your kid. And I promise that this wish will come true, because I’ll do everything that is possible to make you happy and proud of me. Happy holiday!
466. “To my crazy Dad, I hope your wildest Father’s Day wishes come true! I’ll have the bail money ready.”
467. “Our true strength lies within ourselves. We are fully capable of achieving whatever we set our minds to.”
468. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” ― Steve Maraboli
469. Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature.
470. A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding.
471. It’s your birthday! Put on a smile and be happy because today is the day that you were brought into this world. You are one year closer to your dreams coming true!
472. “One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.” ~ Chinua Achebe
473. “Men have to have heroes, but no man can ever be as big as the need, and so a legend grows around a grain of truth, like a pearl.”
474. “By living a life based on wisdom and truth, one can discover the divinity of the soul, its union to the universe, the supreme peace and contentment which comes from satisfying the inner drive for self discovery.”
475. “I can well imagine an atheist’s last words: “White. white! L-L-Love! My God!” – and the deathbed leap of faith. Whereas the agnostic. if he stays true to his reasonable self if he stays beholden to dry. yeastless factuality. might try to explain the warm light bathing him by saying “Possibly an f-f-failing oxygenation of the b-b-brain. ” and. to the very end. lack imagination and miss the better story.” ~ Yann Martel
476. "Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! / For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.” —William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
477. Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people. – Spencer Johnson
478. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. ” ― Arthur Miller
479. “A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend makes their problems sound bigger.”
480. Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. — Samuel Butler
481. “To have faith in something is simply to live as if it’s true.”
482. “True leaders do not make choices with reference to the opinion of the majority. They make choices based on the opinion of the truth, and the truth can come from either the majority or the minority!” -Israelmore Ayivor.
483. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” ― Steve Maraboli
484. “There is in true beauty, as in courage, something which narrow souls cannot dare to admire.” – William Congreve
485. “Don't assume, ask. Be kind. Tell the truth. Don't say anything you can't stand behind fully. Have integrity. Tell people how you feel.”
486. Gratitude unlocks all that’s blocking us from really feeling truthful, really feeling authentic and vulnerable and happy. - Gabrielle Bernstein
487. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” —W. Clement Stone, businessman and writer
488. “We never lose friends. We only learn who the true ones are.”
489. “Never lie to someone who knows the truth! Once you do, winning their trust back becomes merely impossible.” — Nawaz
490. Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away. - Ismail Haniyeh
491. Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.
492. “The truth is, sometimes siblings have nothing in common but blood…Sometimes you stay up late at night, thinking things that make you feel like a heartless monster, wishing for something different and then feeling sick with guilt because you know what the cost of “different” would be…There’s a difference between having no siblings and having a broken one.” – Beth Revis
493. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
494. “Silence is a true friend who never betrays. ” – Confucius
495. “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
496. “If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday; so much is true.” – Edna St. Vincent Millay
497. “The cosmos is full beyond measure of elegant truths; of exquisite interrelationships; of the awesome machinery of nature. The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore we've learned most of what we know. Recently we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle deep, and the water seems inviting. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return. And we can. Because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star-stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”
498. “The true genius shudders at incompleteness – and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.”
499. “My humor is always rooted in truth and full of wisdom – the kind that comes from living, watching, learning, and knowing.” – Steve Harvey
500. “The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt… but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends.” –Steve Maraboli
501. Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
502. “The line "too much love will kill you" is not true. It's not too much love that kills, but the lack of its reciprocity.”
503. A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be.
504. “Friends come and friends may go / My friend, you’re real I know / True self you have shown / You’re alright with me / Through thick and thick to thin / I’ll love you till the end / You know it’s true my friend / You’re alright with me.” – James Samuel III Harris
505. “There are certain people I trust no matter what. Even when it seems like they’ve turned into monsters. you need to stay true to them. Because. in the end. they’ll be the ones backing you up.” ~ Maria V. Snyder
506. “Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!”
507. “Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.” — Liza M. Wiemer
508. “There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” - Steve Maraboli
509. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a Woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.” – Audrey Hepburn
510. “No one believes a liar. Even when she’s telling the truth.”
511. “Feeding people half-truths or bullshit to make them feel better (which is almost always about making ourselves feel more comfortable) is unkind.” – Brené Brown
512. Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful things. - Kahlil Gibran
513. “I know men and women. An honorable man is an honorable man, and a liar is a liar; both are born and not made. One cannot change to the other any more than that same old leopard can change its spots. After a man tells a woman the first untruth of that sort, the others come piling thick, fast, and mountain high.” ~ Gene Stratton-Porter
514. When you become successful, you will get many false friends and true enemies.
515. “You are telling me the things that I want to hear but unfortunately, I already know the truth.”
516. “Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth.” – Margaret Dilloway
517. “You get to tell the truth about what you love and who you are and what you dream about.”
518. “As you experience changes and breakthroughs, know that integrity, honesty and truth are the highest vibrating energies to guide you forward. Everything else will fall away.”
519. “People don't lie to contaminate truth. They lie to pollute their hearts.”
520. Living and speaking truthfully will bring you the friends you deserve at the cost of those you picked up by accident. The Stoic Emperor
521. “Learn to see that it is not things that bother us, that we go out to bother them. See the world as a mirror. It is all a reflection of the mind. When you know this, you can grow in every moment, and every experience reveals truth and brings understanding.” – Ajahn Chah
522. “Stay true to yourself. Don’t worry about what people think of you or about the way they try to make you feel. If people want to see you as a good person. they will. If they want to see you as a bad person. absolutely nothing you do will stop them. Ironically. the more you try to show them your good intentions. the more reason you give them to knock you down if they are committed to misunderstanding you. Keep your head up high and be confident in what you do. Be confident in your intentions and keep your eyes ahead instead of wasting your time on those who want to drag you back. Because you can’t change people’s views. you have to believe that true change for yourself comes from within you. not from anyone else.” – Najwa Zebian
523. When we reflect on who is true.
524. “Relationships should be built on trust and truth. ” – Sophie Kinsella
525. “Many people talk about having kids like it’s a bad thing. You want to know what true love is? Have some kids. They don’t care how much money you have, what car you drive, or how you look. They just truly love you for you. The unconditional love between you and your children is priceless.”
526. If you’re looking for a role model, Gandhi is a great one. He sets the bar pretty high to befriend all living things. Nature can be our greatest and most rewarding friend. She doesn’t ask for a reciprocating relationship. It feels that Nature is the only true martyr in all creation.
527. “When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.” – Thomas Sowell
528. Not many people are true, fake as the lies they tell. Kid Cudi
529. “The true genius shudders at incompleteness – and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.” – Edgar Allan Poe
530. “Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
531. “But it is the grace of the Gospel, which is so hard for the pious to understand, that it confronts us with the truth and says: You are a sinner, a great, desperate sinner; now come, as the sinner that you are, to God who loves you. He wants you as you are; He does not want anything from you, a sacrifice, a work; He wants you alone.”
532. “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.“ – Kahlil Gibran
533. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true—it did for me.” — David Bailey
534. “Fake people are like costume jewelry: They look great for a while, then all of a sudden, their true selves 'Shine' thru.” – Nitya Prakash
535. “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ~ Spencer Johnson
536. Elbert Hubbard is saying that we all know this truth, the best way to grow is to help another grow.
537. “I trust you: That’s huge. That’s the truth. That’s real love. Everyone uses ‘I love you’ so loosely.”– Justin Chatwin
538. The truth is: Belonging starts with self-acceptance. Your level of belonging, in fact, can never be greater than your level of self-acceptance, because believing that you're enough is what gives you the courage to be authentic, vulnerable and imperfect.
539. “The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.” - Lao Tzu
540. “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out. but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.” –Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
541. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon. ” – Samuel Butler
542. There is no beauty without truth and there is no truth without transparency.
543. “Friends come and go, but true friends leave footprints in your heart. ” – Yashraj Suman
544. “A man’s true delight is to do the things he was made for.” – Marcus Aurelius
545. “Learn what is true in order to do what is right.” —Thomas Huxley, biologist and anthropologist
546. Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion. - Edward Abbey
547. “To thine own self be true. and it must follow. as the night the day. thou canst not then be false to any man.”– William Shakespeare
548. “If you tell the truth. you don’t have to remember anything.”
549. “A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.” –Aesop
550. “Be yourself. Be true to that. to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward.”
551. “You have to be loyal and true to one another, or your love will never last!” ~ Michael Jackson
552. On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,and I have nothing else to do,I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who. – Winnie the Pooh
553. “Don’t let others box you into their idea of what they think you should be. A confined identity is a miserable way to exist. Be you and live free. Trust that in living true to yourself. you will attract people that support and love you. just as you are.”– Jaeda DeWalt
554. "Country music is three chords and the truth.” – Harlan Howard
555. “Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.”
556. “Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” —Arthur Miller
557. Reconciling honest doubt with deeply held faith is a paradox, something that seems unlikely, if not impossible, but turns out to be true. God makes it true. – Stephen Shortridge
558. Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. - Arthur Miller
559. Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That’s why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange.” – Mortimer Adler
560. “You have to believe in your heart what you know to be true about yourself.” —Mary J. Blige
561. “And the truth is that there is some satisfaction when you figure out that your effort worked out.”
562. “If only these walls could talk…the world would know just how hard it is to tell the truth in a story in which everyone’s a liar.”
563. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth. – William Faulkner
564. “Before speaking. consult your inner-truth barometer. and resist the temptation to tell people only what they want to hear.”
565. “If what he said was the truth, it broke her heart. If what he said was a lie, it was broken anyway.” ― Christine Feehan
566. Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education. —Martin Luther King Jr.
567. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
568. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”- J.M. Power
569. “How hurtful it can be to deny one's true self and live a life of lies just to appease others.”
570. “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell
571. Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while. — The Princess Bride
572. “True belonging doesn’t require us to change who we are. It requires us to be who we are.” – Brené Brown
573. “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” – Oscar Wilde
574. By staying true to yourself, you keep your energy high and clear, and you provide inspirational role modeling for other healers and helpers.
575. “Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.”—Queen Latifah
576. “Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.” ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
577. I am sick of liars. I am tired of being lied to and believing what the truth is, not what someone else wants me to believe. The only reason that most people can lie so easily is that we made them feel safe in doing so by not calling them out when they know they’re lying.
578. “Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty.” ~ Stephen King
579. “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” – William Arthur Ward
580. “Releasing your dreams would not be that pretty difficult if you get out of bed and start working to make them come true. Have a pleasant morning, sweetheart!”