1. Enjoying life one tulip at a time.
2. “Like tulip-beds of different shape and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west-wind’s sighs.” — Thomas Moore
3. “If a purple tulip could talk she would say something calm, cool and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm.” – Amelia Brown
4. You are never to young for picking tulips.
5. Tulips that’ll make you smile. These are the tulips you’re looking for… 😜
6. “Tulips were a tray of jewels.” – E.M. Forste
7. Smashing tulips since 1015
8. Tulip-mania is sweeping the country. In fact, everyone’s going tulip crazy!
9. These tulips are A LOT to handle.
10. Tulips are back on the menu…☕😉
11. Spring your tulips and have a good laugh.
12. When April showers bring…new Tulips to the garden!
13. A tulip garden love affair.
14. Tulips are a painter’s palette of happiness.
15. Tulips are our favorite flowers! 😍♥️ We want to share them with you this Valentine’s Day. 😘❤
16. These beautiful 💐🌷 tulips have been spotted in the wild and we’re seeing them everywhere on our Instagram feed. Which is your favorite?
17. Don’t be a tulip. Be the first to blossom and shine among the fall flavors we all have come to love. 🍁
18. Swing by the flower shop and pick up a bouquet of tulips from some of our favorite tulip puns. Get your mind out of the gutter.
19. Tulips are a cool and casual way to say ‘have a nice day’ 👋
20. This is a perfect example of a caption you could use for a tulip garden
21. Tulips are more than just flowers, they’re a state of mind—a state of happy.
22. Spring is in the air. It’s that special time when sporty meets romantic. Show us how sporty-romantic you are with your #TulipLoves post
23. Tulips everywhere.
24. Spring is tulip-ing up all over the place.
25. “Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy. I keep myself surrounded by them as soon as they start coming to the island from Canada, and after that when they come from the fields in La Connor, not far from where I live.” – Rebecca Wells
26. Spring is in the air—in the tulips, that is
27. Spring has sprung! Tulips are the perfect way to welcome warmer weather. Greet them with some tulip puns! 😍
28. Every spring I hope for the same thing: a garden full of tulips and you. . . .😍 😘
30. "Dutch tulips from their beds Flaunted their stately heads."– James Montgomery
31. Nothing says springtime like a crop of tulips 🌷
32. No tulip is the same—just like no one is the same. We are all individuals worth celebrating. Found You This Special Tulip Because You Are A Gem!
33. Knowing when to take a break is important, but taking time to smell the tulips makes every task worthwhile.
34. Tulip, tulip, let’s go. We’re headed towards some real happy times. 🌷🍁
35. Tulips are like tattoos…they last forever.
36. Hello Spring! Tulips and pastels and cardigans and stripes oh my.
37. let your light shine brightly this spring and make a statement with tulips!
38. Stop and smell the tulips.
39. “Sweet scents, red tulips. Red tulips bring such happiness. Our hearts are full of pleasure.” — Natasa Tocuc
40. “Be a tulip in a field of weeds.” — Anonymous
41. “I want to preserve your love in a field of tulips safely living in it.” — Fatima Shamla
42. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. It is different. And there’s room in the garden for every flower.” – Marianne Williamson
43. Tiptoe through the tulip fields with me.
44. Lost in a sea of tulips.
45. “I love tulips better than any other spring flower; they are the embodiment of alert cheerfulness and tidy grace, and next to a hyacinth look like a wholesome, freshly tubbed young girl beside a stout lady whose every movement weighs down the air with patchouli. Their faint, delicate scent is refinement itself; and is there anything in the world more charming than the sprightly way they hold up their little faces to the sun.” – Elizabeth von Arnim
46. This is the caption for Tulips
47. From the tulip fields, with love.
48. Fall in love again. Tulip bouquets. XO
49. You believe In God, for your part? ay? that He who makes, can make good things from ill things, best from worst, As men plant tulips upon dunghills when they wish them finest.
50. Never met a tulip field I didn’t like.
51. “You believe in God, for your part, ay? That He who makes, can make good things from ill things, best from worst, as men plant tulips upon dunghills when they wish them finest.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
52. It’s the most tulip-ant time of year 😎.
53. ⚡🌷What’s better than one tulip? Well, nothing, really. We just love them that much. 😍
54. “Tulips were a tray of jewels.” — E. M. Forster
55. Time to dig out your tulip tunic, because autumn has finally arrived. 🌿🌿
56. Are you ready for this tulip moment?
57. Look at this flower. It’s a tulip. Get it? Look at that flower 😘
58. Happy spring with these Instagram captions for tulips. Have a great and bright start!
59. “When tulip mania dies down, all that remains are pretty flowers. When bubbles burst, nothing is left but soapy residue. But the Internet revolution, for all its speculative excesses, really is changing the world.” – Adam Cohen
60. “In a flowerpot of love lives a beautiful tulip plant, and then was the passer by with words to attract it; for, it was just like a passing glance and the sense of love, and they were both attracted to each other.” – Edward Kofi Louis
61. When in doubt, add tulips.
62. Strictly a tulip girl
63. Before you spend a pretty penny on that spring fling, let us give you some tulips for thought… 😋✌️❤️💐
64. Who needs therapy when you can frolic through a tulip field?
65. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. They really make me smile. I think they should be the national flower, don’t you agree?
66. “The oppressed martyrs of our culture have shed blood that nourishes the red tulips of our nation.” – Mahmud Tarzi
67. I’m so into tulips right now. They’re just so #flirty.
68. If you’re having a bad day, just look at these tulips and they’ll make you feel better.
69. What’s your favorite flower? Tulips, roses, or sunflowers?
70. When March comes in like a lion, the tulips come out to play.
71. Yes, it’s tulip season.
72. Isn’t this tulip just the most perfect way to celebrate spring?
73. Spring tulips are so blooming sweet, you’ll want to gobble them up.
74. Tulips are red, daisies are blue, and we’re giving you a fresh new way to be.
75. It’s that time of year — Tulips and daffodils!
76. A party is never complete without a bouquet of beautiful tulips! 😍😘☺
77. Everyone’s favorite flower, tulips, are in season—and nature just became the best wedding theme. 💐
78. It’s officially Fall so let’s celebrate with a crisp, floral #TULIPtoberfest latte.
79. “Life isn’t a tiptoe through the tulips.” — Shannon Hoon
80. We’re in tulip mania
81. We’re keeping it real, and we’re covering it in tulip puns.
82. the tulip puns are a-bud! 👌🌹
83. Roses are red, violets are blue. If you were a tulip, I would pick you.
84. Just follow the tulips.
85. It’s Tulip Time! 🌷
86. "A tulip doesn't strive to impress anyone. It doesn't struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn't have to. It is different. And there's room in the garden for every. flower."–. Marianne. Williamson
87. Tulips are the perfect gift for a birthday or anniversary. The gift that keeps on giving…
88. Bold, bright colors welcome spring and tulips in with a smile. 😊🌸
89. “You’re strictly a tulip girl—a red tulip girl.” — Alyson Noel
90. Like tulip-beds of different shapes and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west-wind’s sighs.
91. Hey there, Tulips. You’re looking pretty fine, I must say…
93. Ain’t nothing like a tulip in the springtime! 👀🎈
94. Do you want to tulip with me? 😉
95. The grass is always greener in a tulip field.
96. Find me in the tulip garden.
97. A love letter to tulips.
98. Joy has never looked so good—or felt so fresh, for that matter. 😍 www.tulipsareperfect.com
99. “Contempt for flowers is an offense against God. The lovelier the flower, the greater the offense in despising it. The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip offends God immeasurably.” – Alexandre Dumas
100. Tulip bae is live, and we’re feeling like this moment is 🔥🌈
101. We think Spring is all about the tulips. ⭐
102. “Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields.” — Anonymous
103. There’s spring and then there’s Tulip Season. 😎
104. This tulip is on point, and so am I.
105. Loving the idea of combining these two gorgeous Tulips for my wedding. They’re 2 of my favorite flowers!
106. It may seem like spring’s just around the corner, but we’re ready for tulips to be back in our lives! Share your love of tulips using #tulipsby_smith.
107. There’s just something blissful about the beauty and variety that spring brings to #tulips.
108. Tulips surround me.
109. I woke up like this. #TulipCoffee
111. Bloom where you’re planted. #tulips
112. This spring, go for it. All together now. U-P-P-I-T. Tulips.
113. “Like tulip-beds of different shape and dyes, bending beneath the invisible west-wind’s sighs.” – Thomas Moore
114. In tulip heaven.
115. “Guarded within the old red wall’s embrace, Marshalled like soldiers in gay company, The tulips stand arrayed. Here infantry wheels out into the sunlight.” – Amy Lowell, ‘A Tulip Garden’.
116. Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields.
117. This fall, Go, Tulip, Yourself.
118. I can’t get enough of the bold, graphic colorways on your new line of clothing. I’m definitely a tulip
119. Happy National Tulip Day! We are ready for spring, are you? Please wear lots of tulips.
120. Been thinking about you all day #tulipsareblooming
121. A tulip field a day keeps the worries away.
122. “Dutch tulips from their beds, flaunted their stately heads.” – James Montgomery
123. “Shine bright like a tulip.” — Anonymous
124. Tulip paradise.
125. All my tulips are white. She liked them red. I stained them with my blood and she came running for a hug. Every Tulip that blossomed since became hungry for my red. One day I ran out of my blood the next one that came flowered in white. That’s the end of us.
126. My soul belongs in a tulip field.
127. Hip Hip Hooray! Up your fall decor game with tulips from ProFlowers & Gifts.
128. "Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy."– Rebecca Wells
129. Show you’re true to yo’ roots this #NationalTulipDay with some bold blooms from your florist of choice
130. “When tulip mania dies down, all that remains are pretty flowers.” — Adam Cohen
131. Tulips are a universal sign of “I love you” and no Valentine’s Day would be complete without them.
132. Tulip garden looks good on me.
133. Why even bother with regular flowers when you can have these gorg tulips on your table for Easter brunch?
134. Use a photo of a tulip or a flower here. Change the color to the color of any flower you have in mind.
135. Tulips are beautiful flowers! Tulips are nature’s perfect flowers!
136. Tulips are in full bloom now! Pick your fave and give it a home in this beautiful #flowerpot 🌾😍💐
137. The tulips are probably my all-time favorite flower of spring. They’re so bold and colorful, a welcome change to the drab winter we just left behind.
138. Like a beautiful tulip in bloom, spring is truly here when our Tulip Shiraz takes center stage. 😍
139. “You’re strictly a tulip girl – a red tulip girl.” – Alyson Noel
140. Dreaming of wandering in tulip fields.
141. Flower power! Tulips are so pretty they almost make us want to #poweroff!
142. Dear tulip season, I will never get over you.
143. Thanks to our proprietary technology, you can have your tulips and eat them too. Tulip Eatery: “F” tulips 4 U…
144. *Tulips in your garden are no joke.*
145. Spring the tulips, the sunshine, and the florals in these style updates
146. Got lost in the tulip field, but found myself
147. Chill out. Tulips are here. 😂
148. #tulips are real
149. Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy. I keep myself surrounded by them as soon as they start coming to the island from Canada, and after that when they come from the fields in La Connor, not far from where I live.
150. “How can you be content to be in the world like tulips in a garden, to make a fine show, and be good for nothing.” — Mary Astell
151. Tulip in the sky with diamonds.
152. I am similar to a tulip. I am beautiful on the outside and even more stunning on the inside. 💐
153. The tulips are here and they’re 💯.
154. Tulips are not just for shows, but also for sharing in their fragrant beauty. 🌷
155. Brighten up your feed with some vibrant tulips 🌷 😎 🙂
156. “The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip offends God immeasurably.” — Alexandre Dumas
157. In the face of adversity, we grow stronger. Like tulips in the winter.
158. Tulips are trays of jewels.
159. Show spring some love. It’s time for some tulip puns. 🌷😍
160. Follow me to the tulip fields.
161. A bad day in a tulip field is still better than a good day anywhere else.
162. Tulips are that perfect mix of sweet and spicy. They’re just lovely to look at and to say…and especially to wear.
163. “Snow is on both sides of the same page. It covers the grave and the tulip.” – Richard L. Ratliff
164. There’s no denying it: tulips make us smile. That’s why we’re giving you 10 ways to show off your tulip side too!
165. How do you know spring has finally arrived? When the tulips bloom! #tulips
166. Loving the fresh look of tulips in your Insta feed 😍😘 _🤗
167. “Sweet scents red tulips, red tulips bring such happiness. Our hearts are full of pleasure.” – Natasa Tocuc
168. “‘Tulip Fever’ did change my life. It did that thing that sometimes happens when a book takes off – it opened doors to whole other worlds.” – Deborah Moggach
169. Spring’s best-kept secret is just a tulip petal away. Sign up for the Waitlist at tulips.com
170. “Life isn’t a tiptoe through the tulips.” – Shannon Hoon
171. Terrific tulips
172. “So, in the tulip, we have a flower of beauty and grace of charm, refinement and distinction. It is a powerful flower and it knows it.” — Tadashi Shoji
173. “If a purple tulip could talk, she would say something calm, cool, and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm.” — Amelia Brown
174. “Anyone know how flowers whistle? Through their tulips.” — Anonymous
175. Life is Beautiful & so are these tulips! Shop now at
176. It’s tulip time!
177. I left my heart in the tulip fields.
178. How do you like them tulips? 💐❤️
179. Once upon a time, in a tulip garden…
180. “In Holland, everyone is an expert in painting and in tulips.” — Albert Camus
181. Spring’s sprung, and it would be grand if you grabbed a tulip or two.
182. Be inspired by the romantic colors of #Tulips. Visit us at www.farmersmarketflorist.com
183. We’re in this together. Tulips are an ideal gift for any occasion. They come in all colors and can be arranged beautifully.
184. When life gives you tulips, grow a house.
185. I am all about tulips this Spring 🌸
186. Tiptoe through the tulips
187. Take me to where the tulips are.
188. Look at us, we’re all over the place! 😉 Our spring bouquets are full of tulip puns. 😉
189. Remember that autumn days can still be warm and sunny with a few colorful tulips in the garden.
190. "Never look a Tulip in the eye"– Lulu
191. “All my tulips are white. She liked them red. I stained them with my blood and she came running for hug. Every Tulip that blossomed since became hungry for my red. One day I ran out of my blood the next one that came flowered in white. That’s the end of us.” – Kalyan Reddy
192. There’s nothing like a mass of multi-colored tulips to brighten your home and life.
193. Fall in love with our organic tulips that are perfect for all your fall floral arrangements.
194. Ok tulips, go off.
195. When the tulips are blooming, so is your social life!
196. Real talk: there’s no such thing as too many red tulips.
197. A tulip is a flower, not an onion so let’s be careful out there. 🌷
198. Life is but a dream. Tulip it.
199. Let’s talk about us #Tulips
200. Thanks for the good time, tulips. Now that spring is in full bloom, it’s time to get you back to your roots.
201. When it comes to life, tulips remind me of a dog with their loyalty, tenacity, and playful nature.
202. Tulips are blooming in the Spring, creating a feeling of romantic love that can be captured in an image or caption
203. It’s a Tulip Time of Year! The international sign for “sunny, 70 degrees and sunny” is a field of #Tulips.
204. Tulips of the world unite! 🌷☮️
205. Take a trip to the tulip fields of Holland, and you’ll realize that not every spring day is as perfect as it seems but those moments always make up for your rainy days. Toronto Blog
206. In the garden, Tulips grow
207. This is our favorite time of year for a ton of reasons (Alliteration). We love the cool crisp air, we love the sweater weather, and most of all, we love tulips. 😍😍😍
208. It’s Tulip Time! Check out our flower-studded tulips to decorate your home for spring!
209. Spring is in the air—and it’s bringing tulips! 🌷
210. Tulips inspire us to see beyond ourselves, to think globally, and act locally. Let’s go out there and be our greatest selves.
211. Tulips are tops.
212. My dreams are made of tulips fields and windmills.
213. Tulips are the perfect spring flowers to enjoy your “sweet” life. ❤”Spring is in the Air” with tulips!
214. You’re in for a treat this spring! Tulips have flowers that are as colorful as the people and places you love.
215. Sunshine and tulips are my favorite accessories.
216. Shine bright like a tulip.
217. The only thing pinker than our tulips are the cheeks of the happy things that grow up between them. 😊🌷
218. “An exquisite invention, worthy of love’s most honeyed kiss. This art of writing billet-doux, in buds, and odors, and bright hues! In saying all, one feels and thinks in clever daffodils and pinks; in puns of tulips; and in phrases, charming for their truth, of daisies.” – Leigh Hunt
219. Tulips are just about the happiest flowers we can think of: summery and bright, lovely and fullm of life.
220. Tulips are the true embodiment of Dutch beauty. With their vibrant colors and long-lasting shape, tulips make us bloom with happiness. 😊
221. “And in the end, love tastes like tulips having rain tea in a colored cup.” — Fatima Shamla
222. “How can you be content to be in the world like tulips in a garden, to make a fine show, and be good for nothing?” — Mary Astell
223. “Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.” — Rebecca Wells
224. “She loved him the way one loves an old bridge or a wool sweater or the sound of a growing tulip.” — Joseph Fink
225. “In a flowerpot of love lives a beautiful tulip plant, and then was the passer-by with words to attract it; for, it was just like a passing glance and the sense of love, and they were both attracted to each other.” – Edward Kofi Louis.
226. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to, it is different.” – Marianne Williamson
227. Tulips top the charts in spring but how about tulpas too?
228. How will you #tulip the weekend?
229. Want to add a special touch to your wedding, your home, or even your workplace? Order tulips from the Netherlands.
231. Today’s good mood is brought to you by tulips.
232. Another day, another tulip field.
233. “Dutch tulips from their beds, flaunted their stately heads.” — James Montgomery
234. Tulip Captions
235. You can never have too many tulips.
236. What’s prettier than a tulip? You.
237. As pretty as these tulips are, they can’t compare to your beauty.
238. Spring is coming EARLY this year. It’s tulip time!
239. Loving tulips in all of their bloomin’ glory. 😍
241. Tulips embody the simple and beautiful things in life just like you!
242. I’d rather be in a tulip garden.
243. “I’m going to do an adaptation of the Italian film Bread and Tulips. I really like that film.” — Norman Jewison
244. Get the most out of the season by getting lost in color. ♥️ @xxxxxxxxx #MyTulipsAreSoBadass
245. “I’m going to do an adaptation of the Italian film, Bread and Tulips. I really like that film.” – Norman Jewison
246. “On my first day shooting ‘13 Going on 30,’ Jennifer Garner had yellow tulips sent to my trailer. I’ll never forget them.” – Christa B. Allen
247. Strictly a tulip girl.
248. For all you flower lovers out there, get excited—it’s tulip season! 🌸🌷🌼
249. “I want to preserve your love in a field of Tulips, safely living in it.” — Fathima Shamla
250. “I want to preserve your love in a field of Tulips safely living in it.” – Fathima Shamla
251. Spring forward this March with fresh tulips! 🌻
252. A tulip field is the place to be.
253. “Some tulips last so long you could almost dust them off, and others you can’t trust over night.” — Constance Spry
254. From the Netherlands with tulips #brigittaenglish
255. Postcard from the tulip fields.
256. Tulips have a short season, so while you can, send a little spring to someone you love.
257. Watch out, world. We’re bloomin’ through October with new gorgeous colors of tulips. 😍
258. Life isn’t a tiptoe through the tulips.
259. Lifesize tulip art. Tulips are life-size.
260. You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy tulips, and that’s basically the same thing.
261. We’re planting lots of Tulips this spring. Find your favorite and send a bunch to that special someone! : )
262. Sitting in a field of tulips is undeniably dreamy. If you can’t make it to a Dutch field, these #TulipCards by @xxxxxxxx are a sweet next-best thing
263. I’m tulip-ing it for the weekend ahead.
264. Be a Tulip in a field of weeds
265. When the tulips are in bloom, so are we. 🌺
266. Don’t miss this tulip-rific weekend deal, now available at participating locations.
268. Calling all flower enthusiasts #tulips
269. Tulips. Tulips everywhere.
270. Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.
271. When you start a tulip mood, keep it real 💚#tulip
272. Enjoy the fresh “pick” of our tulip puns. 🌷
273. My favorite color is tulip.
274. Get inspired by Dutch designer Evert Collier’s work. He designed the #Tulip table lamp which features the elegant Tulip, one of our favorite flower designs. @xxxxxx
275. We’re feeling a bit sappy over here because it’s Tulip Time again!
276. You’re just tulip, too late.
277. Tulips in the sky.
278. Any day in a tulip field is a good day.
279. We think spring fever is contagious. Could be the tulips!
280. The oppressed martyrs of our culture have shed blood that nourishes the red tulips of our nation.
281. “And in the end, love tastes like Tulips having rain tea in a colored cup.” — Fathima Shamla
282. It’s time for you to bloom. And if you can grow, well cover yourself in tulips.
283. Happy Tulip Day! This day recognizes the historical, national, and international importance of the Dutch tulip. What are you doing to celebrate today? Let us know by submitting your best pics with #tulips.
284. If you like tulips, and we assume you do, then you’ll be sure to love these fresh takes on the classic spring flower.
285. Tulips represent a joyful celebration of life, a vibrant expression of beauty, and a touching expression of affection.
286. Springing into tulip season like…
287. No winter blues here—just tulips! ❤🌷
288. Life is better with tulips.
289. After the summer, we all need a little tulip love. 😍
290. They’re sassy. They’re colorful. And they may be a little flirty. We found your Spring fling here at TULIPS.
291. Green is everywhere in Amsterdam. Red Tulips are the city’s famous flower. Can you spot them?
292. The tulips are in bloom and we’re ready to celebrate!
293. Get lost in the color. Every single tulip is different and hand-picked for each order to ensure the brightest, richest colors.
294. Tulip season puts a little spring in my step.
295. Spring forward with us and start making lifetime memories in our tulip fields.
296. the feeling of a new season and the anticipation of tulip love 😍🌷
297. Just because you’ve got a broken heart, doesn’t mean your tulips have to too. 😆 We’ve got the perfect mix of flowers, plants, and gifts for any occasion
298. Tulips were made for you, spring into spring with #tuliplove
299. When u make a tulip pun and no one understands it
300. A tulip garden is always a good idea.
301. “Dreaming of wandering in the tulip fields” – Unknown
302. Bloom bright like a tulip. 🌸
303. Tulips are easy to grow and easy to love, just like we’re easy to find and ready for you. 😉
304. There’s no place like a tulip. No place at all.
305. Sending a Holland Tulips bouquet this spring, just because that’s what you’re worth!
306. Happy tulip season! Pre-order your favorites for spring delivery at 1800flowers.com.
307. Blooming bright, tulips are a favorite springtime bunch.
308. I’d rather have tulips in my hands than diamonds around my neck.
309. Spring Fever! Tulips are as big as… your head.
310. “Daffodils blossom and tulips jostle to the front of the stage in April. I love these early perennials—they may be more modest but they nearly all have that one special quality that a plant needs to transform your affections from admiration to affection to charm.” – Monty Don
311. Don’t be a tulip. Tulips are bold enough to wear dark colors in the fall, and bright colors in the spring. Do you have what it takes?😉
313. Anyone know how flowers whistle? Through their tulips.
314. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose. It doesn’t have to. It is different. And there’s room in the garden for every flower.” – Marianne Williamson.
315. “Still life with tulips. We all need beauty in our lives.” — Anonymous
316. “How can you be content to be in the world like tulips in a garden, to make a fine show, and be good for nothing?” – Mary Astell
317. “Guarded within the old red wall’s embrace, Marshalled like soldiers in gay company, The tulips stand arrayed. Here infantry wheels out into the sunlight.” – Amy Lowell
318. Watching the tulips grow in our garden is always a favorite Spring activity of mine. Something about natural beauty never gets old.
319. You’ll have the best flower arrangement, tulip puns, and more. We’re here to help you find the perfect words for your Instagram caption.
320. Seeing these tulips makes me want to jump into a time machine and visit the Netherlands in the 1800s.
321. Do you smell what The Tulip is cooking? 🌷
322. Lost in the sea of tulips.
323. Tulips are so hot right now.
324. Stunning in any season, this spring tulip has us thinking spring is the season to be hopeful. 🌷☀
325. “Tiptoe through the tulips with me.” — Al Dubin
326. It’s tulip time, let the snoops bloom!
327. Spring forward with our best selling tulips 🌷 😎
328. here are some Fabulous and fabulous puns about tulips
329. Tulips are red, violets are blue, you’re the one that got away…
330. The #tulipfeels of spring are upon us 🌸😎
331. A sea of tulips.
332. The Dutch like to colorfully celebrate the arrival of spring with color-filled tulip fields. Here’s how you can make your own springtime dreams come true! #tulips
333. When you want to give flowers, but also get a good laugh. Tulip your date night on 💐
334. Tulips aren’t just for spring anymore.
335. What’s cooler than being cool? Tulips.
336. the best bad ideas always come from the tulips.
337. The one where I go to a tulip field.
338. Planted a tulip, and watered it with avarice. No ideas yet how to proceed.
339. “Be a tulip in a field of weeds.” – Unknown
340. Sweeter than tulips.
342. Spring’s here. And the Tulips are Could this be any more Beautiful? # flower # flowers # nature # photooftheday.
343. P.S. Daffodils are the perfect little tulip for windowsills, lunchboxes, bookbags, and bike baskets
344. “Use your tulips to kiss winter goodbye” – Unknown
346. Tulips are tops
347. Finally, spring has sprung and we can’t wait to breathe in the fresh tulips and daffodils
348. Hup, two, three! It’s tulip time in the nation’s capital, and we couldn’t be more excited! 🌷☕
350. tulip puns are very popular every year
351. Contempt for flowers is an offense against God. The lovelier the flower, the greater the offense in despising it. The tulip is the loveliest of all flowers. So whoever despised the tulip offends God immeasurably.
352. Be a tulip in form and a rose in spirit. — Christian D. Larson
353. 🌟We’re just tulip-ing in spring. Just Tulip-ing around.
355. Four of the most famous Tulip quotes
356. “Tiptoe through the tulips.” — Tiny Tim
357. Tulips are in bloom and it’s time to fall in love. |
358. I love you like tulips love the sun.
359. Loving this week’s tulip designs. Choose from an assortment of stunning shade combinations—perfect for fall planting! #TulipsForever
360. No, I’m not a morning person. My tulips are though.
361. When the tulips are in bloom, it’s time to find a vase and make yourself smile. 😊
362. When your favorite things come together in one picture: Tulips, my best friend @aliu, and my brother’s face. 😜😂
363. Tulips are back with a vengeance. Get ready for the Colorful Revolution!
364. We’re in full bloom with the new tulip glasses collection.
365. Wake up and smell the beauty of nature during Holland’s tulip festival.
366. Brush up on your Dutch with our tulip tips.
367. Spring forward with us. We’re tulips for it. 😂😜☀
368. Hello, tulip season.
369. Fall colors and the warm smell of tulips
370. What’s your favorite tulip pun? I prefer mine butter.
371. The tulips are in bloom and we’re ready to roll. Will you be joining us for #RollWithUs this month?
372. Gone to the tulip fields, be back never.
373. Tulips make all the difference—in spring, in love, and in everything that makes you smile.
374. The only thing better than a fresh tulip is a fresh tulip martini.
375. “She loved him the way one loves an old bridge or a wool sweater or the sound of a growing tulip.” – Joseph Fink.
376. Tulips are springing up all over the place—almost as if they’re just blooming for each other! 😎
377. Pumpkin Spice, Cold Brew, & Tulips 😍
378. “Here tulips bloom as they are told; Unkempt about those hedges blows an English unofficial rose.” — Rupert Brooke
379. What a perfect start to the season with [INSERT NAME/LOCATION] Tulips from [INSERT PROMOTIONAL BANNER].
380. I’m up to my booty in tulips!
381. Loving tulips in its true glory with even more reasons to be in love. #TulipsAreLife
382. “And in the end, love tastes like tulips having rain tea in a colored cup.” – Fathima Shamla
383. Look at you go, look at you grow! Here’s to another year of growing tulips from bulbs. 😎🌷👏
384. She loved him the way one loves an old bridge or a wool sweater or the sound of a growing tulip.
385. I’m obsessed with tulips right now. Ugh, I don’t know if I can wait until spring to get these in my house!
386. I’m in awe of our spring bouquets, which are just as sweet as you’d expect but totally out of this world. tulips
387. Fun fact: tulips are just as sweet on the inside 😊🌷
388. July is a big month for #tulipmania, so we put together this guide of the most essential flower emoji to use # July 4th
389. Peak season is here and some of these tulips are simply 💯!
390. We’re just wild about tulips. 😍🌷
392. One of the world’s most beautiful flowers. March is welcoming in March for this stunning spring flower, tulips. We have some in bloom in our greenhouses! Visit blooms in season at Tanger Outlets!
393. Loving the popping colors of tulips on this sunny spring day! 🌻☀
394. 🌸☮😍 Tulips and lilies are a great addition to any bouquet.
395. What an absolutely beautiful day to go and see some tulips!
396. “I think of the poetry of René Char and all he must have seen and suffered that has brought him to speak only of sedgy rivers, of daffodils and tulips whose roots they water, even to the free-flowing river that laves the rootlets of those sweet-scented flowers that people the milky way.” – William Carlos Williams.
397. Sweet scents red tulips, red tulips bring such happiness. Our hearts are full of pleasure.
398. I want to preserve your love in the field of Tulips safely living in it.
399. If you love tulips as much as we do, then you’ll really love this. 😍
400. If you loved our post on flower puns, get excited: the tulip season is finally here! 😀🌷
401. Tulips are the epitome of that perfect spring day ☀🌸
402. Don’t settle for just a flower, tulip your feelings. 😉
403. Spring is here and the tulips are set to bloom! 😍
404. “Give me peonies and tulips, orchids or gardenia. Those were flowers with character.”— Justina Chen
405. It’s Tulip Time! In honor of spring’s cutest flower, here are some Instagram captions inspired by the tulip’s beauty and meaning. 😍
406. Spring forward with these funny puns about tulips.
407. “He thought of the grammar of Gaelic, in which you did not say you were in love with someone, but that you ‘had love toward’ her, as if it were a physical thing you could present and hold – a bundle of tulips, a golden ring, a parcel of tenderness.” – Jodi Picoult
408. Life is full of little delights – like these pretty tulips we picked up to brighten your week.
409. Spring has Sprung for the flowers of your brand. Tulip all over it.
410. In the spring, I never feel as alive as I do when tulips are blooming!
411. Tulips are red. Violets are blue. We’ll sell you a bouquet. If you can’t grow them, too! 😏
412. Tulips are for love. Love is for tulips.
413. “Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.” – Rebecca Wells
414. Got a pocketful of sunshine and tulips.
415. Tiptoeing through the tulip fields.
416. You can never have too many tulips
417. “The bubble logic driving tulipmania has since acquired a name – ‘the greater fool theory.’ Although by any conventional measure, it is folly to pay thousands for a tulip bulb. As long as there is an even greater fool out there willing to pay even more, doing so is the most logical thing in the world.” – Michael Pollan
418. “If a purple tulip could talk she would say something calm, cool and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm .” – Amelia Brown, ‘A Poem of Encouragement’.
419. Opening in spring like a tulip 🌸
420. For those of us who love wearing flip flops as long as possible, the Tulip Toe-Thong is here to save you from months of summertime sadness.
421. Nothing beats a walk with my dog in the park when you enjoy tulip gardens. #3gardenstips
422. Here, tulips are no longer just flowers. They are colors, tastes, and feelings.
423. Lips are redder on a bed of tulip petals. 🌸💋😊
424. Plant tulips today and impress your girl tonight. She will feel so petal 😉
425. It’s tulip time.
426. We’re proud to be Dutch in every way, and that’s why we think these tulip puns are so very Dutch. 🌷🍂
427. “Shine bright like a tulip.” – Unknown
428. I think our tulips should kiss.
429. Buy 1 bouquet, get 2 free tulips. # Tulipmania
430. “Snow is on both sides of the same page. It covers the grave and the tulip.” — Richard L. Ratliff
431. “A tulip doesn’t strive to impress anyone. It doesn’t struggle to be different than a rose.” — Marianne Williamson
432. “Tulips heaven bloom in adversity.” — Anonymous
433. “Here are the tulips, budded and full-blown, their swoops and dips, their gloss, and poses, the satin of their darks.” — Margaret Atwood
434. If lost, return to the tulip garden.
435. Pure happiness is frolicking in a tulip field.
436. 50 shades of tulips.
437. Get your tulips in our store before the bulbs fly off.
438. Cheer up and bloom! ☀🌷
439. Let’s plan a fall day filled with wandering through an open-air market, festive drinks, and caramel-y scents wafting through the air.
440. So bloomin’ excited to be part of this blossom-filled love fest. Check out our Instagram story today to see how we’re celebrating National Flower Day with some very special friends
441. Bloom where you are planted and grow into the best version of yourself.
442. Putting a spring in your step.
443. “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Unknown
444. “I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colours, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom.” – D. Antoinette Foy
445. Spring is nature’s way of saying, “let’s party”!
446. “My love for you blossoms every day.”– Unknown
447. “Every flower must grow through dirt. – Laurie Jean Sennott.
448. “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Pavana.
449. “Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world.”– Bryant McGill
450. My love for you blossoms every day.
451. “I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.”– Unknown
452. Don’t just live, bloom.
453. “Take time to smell the roses.” – Proverb
454. “Butterflies are self-propelled flowers.” – Robert A. Heinlein
455. “If you think squash is a competitive activity, try flower arranging.” – Alan Bennett
456. My soul speaks in flowers.
457. “Flowers… are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
458. “Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.”– John Harrigan
459. “Every flower must grow through dirt.”– Laurie Jean Sennott
460. “Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
461. 🌻Flower. POWER up your posts with these fresh, floral-inspired hashtag ideas.🌼
462. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder.
463. “Earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
464. “The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and lowly.” – William Wordsworth
465. “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.”– E.V.
467. “A warm, rainy day – this is how it feels when friends get together. Friend refreshes friend then, as flowers do each others, in a spring rain.”- Rumi
468. You say brunch. We say bloody mary.
469. Hello, spring!
470. “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
471. “I must have flowers, always and always” – Claude Monet
472. “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Laurie Jean Sennott
473. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
474. “Watching bulbs blossom.” – Unknown
475. “I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.” – Erin Van Vuren
476. Fall is always richer, more beautiful for the presence of these flowers.
477. “Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden.”– Steve Maraboli
478. Simply perfect @xxxxxxxx from our friends at @xxxxxx
479. “I must have flowers, Always, always.” – Claude Monet
480. “I hope that while so many people are out smelling the flowers, someone is taking the time to plant some.” – Herbert Rappaport
481. Show us your inner flower child.
482. “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Unknown
483. There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
484. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” — Okakura Kakuzo
485. “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” — Miranda Kerr
486. “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it just blooms.” – Mashona Dhliwayo
487. Let’s paint the town red🌷
488. “Love is flower-like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
489. I like big blooms and I cannot lie.
490. "Life is the flower for which love is the honey."– Victor Hugo
491. “Flowers are the music of the ground. From earth’s lips spoken without sound.” – Edwin Curran
492. “May the petals teach me the art of letting go.” – Xan Oku
493. “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would” – E.V.
494. “Friends are like flowers. They fill the world with beauty.” – Celeste Barnard
495. Spring has sprung.
496. Adding a little spring to your own backyard ♥️
497. “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
498. Cheers to our 1st anniversary!
499. “If the English language made any sense, lackadaisical would have something to do with a shortage of flowers.” -Doug Larson
500. “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.”– Miranda Kerr
501. Seed you later.
502. She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.
503. “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Unknown
504. “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Pavana
505. How are you doing?😘
506. Somewhere over the rainbow, flowers are blooming… 😊👯
507. “Friendship is to people what sunshine is to flowers” – Unknown
508. Watching bulbs blossom
509. “A weed is no more than a flower in disguise, Which is seen through at once if love gives a man eyes.” – James Russell Lowell
510. One of the distinguishing features of Instagram captions is the use of hashtags.
511. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
512. “The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days.” – Robert Leighton
513. “He is happiest who hath power to gather wisdom from a flower.” – Mary Howitt
514. These captions are the icing on your flower cake.
515. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” — Audrey Hepburn
516. “Even the tiniest flowers have the toughest roots.” – Shannon Mullen
517. “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”– Zen Shin
518. Take in the breathtaking beauty of Holland in 2019!
519. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.” – Luther Burbank
520. “Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet.” – Jeremy Bentham
521. “Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.” — Sigmund Freud
522. Boldly going where no flower has bloomed before. 🌷😎
523. “Friendship is love without its flowers or veil.” – Augustus Hare
524. “Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.”– Luther Burbank
525. Bloom where you are planted.
526. “Flowers don’t tell, they show.” – Stephanie Skeem
527. Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
528. “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
529. “The Japanese say, if the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.” — Lester Cole
530. Last, bud not least.
531. Daffs are the perfect mix of cute & sassy to brighten your day! 😉
532. You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
533. “She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.” – Unknown
534. “Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right.” – Stephen Richards
535. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.”– Jim Carrey
536. “A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.”– Terri Guillemets
537. Some more flower power.
538. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller.
539. Lookin’ good, feeling great – be a FLOWER 🌺 in the game of life
540. Spring has sprung, and a new life has begun.
541. A little bit witty, a dash punny.
542. Happy every day we get to grow and make coffee with you. We’re drinking our lot of sunshine here today
543. Find me frolicking.
544. “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.”– Unknown
545. “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossoms .” – Marcel Proust
546. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
547. “It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want to — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” – Mark Twain.
548. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”– Frances Hodgson Burnett
549. What a beautiful day to be a beautiful woman!
550. “She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.”– Unknown
551. “To me, flowers are happiness.” – Stefano Gabbana
552. “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.”– Unknown
553. “Flowers whisper ‘Beauty!’ to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall.”– Dr. SunWolf
554. We’re blushing We’re new
555. “What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower!” – Roland R. Kemler
556. “Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.” — Lydia M. Child
557. We’re totally on board with any flower power you can gather 🌻
558. “I’ll cover you in flowers someday, Julie-girl.” — Lurlene McDaniel, Don’t Die, My Love
559. A beautiful way to countdown the holidays
560. Let love grow.
561. “These stars of earth, these golden flowers.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
562. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” – Audrey Hepburn
563. “Let yourself go. You’re bound to bloom.” — Anonymous
564. Sending some virtual flowers to you on this Monday. 💐
565. There is so much good stuff happening this week. Let’s do it.
566. We’re looking for the 💐 in everyone.
567. Rainbow fields.
568. “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossoms .” – Marcel Proust.
569. “It is spring again. The Earth is like a child that knows poems.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
570. “By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower.” – Rabindranath Tagore
571. “Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?” – Neltje Blanchan
572. Flower power.
573. “A flower does not use words to announce its arrival to the world; it just blooms.”– Matshona Dhliwayo
574. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” -Audrey Hepburn.
575. “No matter how chaotic it is, wildflowers will still spring up in the middle of nowhere.” – Sheryl Crow
576. Spring is here, and we’re feeling the FLOW.
577. “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” - John Lennon
578. “Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on. So will I.”– Unknown
579. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
580. Girls just wanna have sun.
581. “Take time to smell the roses.”– Proverb
582. “Every flower blooms in its own time.”– Ken Petti
583. April showers bring May flowers.
584. There’s no better time than now to show off your #SpringFling!
585. Where flowers bloom, so does hope.
586. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
587. Ok, bloomer.
588. It’s about to get perfectly petal.
589. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
590. “Joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
591. “How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold.” – William Wordsworth
592. Bloom with kindness.
593. ♥️ When you feel like you’re in the middle of a Dutch painting
594. Because everyone needs a little spring in his or her step.
595. “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey.
596. Don’t think, just feel. – XXXTentacion
597. Come sit on our lap. We won’t bite. 🌷 🐝 🍁
598. Come and get it. The springtime fun has never been so colorful.
599. Bloom where you’re planted.
600. “People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.” – Iris Murdoch
601. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”– Stevie Wonder
602. “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” — Shannon Mullen
603. Bloom where you are planted!
604. “After women, flowers are the most divine creations.” – Christian Dior