1. Lately all my friends are worried they're turning into their fathers. I'm worried I'm not.
2. Being a father isn’t always clear skies and smooth sailing. But every bit of the journey, the ups and downs and in-betweens, makes it an even more meaningful adventure. —Courtney Taylor
3. “The battle for mom and dad’s attention begins.”
4. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes, or the secrets she keeps.” — Unknown
5. “I’m the one person who wears the words ‘hustle, loyalty, respect’ on my T-shirts and merchandise. My audience is children. It’s very flattering to see a kid wear your T-shirt; it’s even more flattering to have a dad come up to you and say, ‘I watch you with my kid. Keep doing what you’re doing. You’re a role model for my son.’” – John Cena
6. “There’s nothing worse than a man that can be everything to everybody else—except a father to their own child.” – Anonymous
7. “My dad was a good man but an emotionally absent father, and so I had to look for that male attention somewhere else and found it in a brother-in-law. He just happened to be an alcoholic.” – Jim Hamilton
8. God puts a little extra love in a grandfather’s heart. —Keion Jackson
9. A dad is a child’s first hero.
10. “There should be an anti-father day. A bad dad’s day, that way I could truly say, ‘you are the best.'”
11. “Dear absent father from the mother of a dadyless daughter..i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!” – Anonymous
12. “Solo mientras bebemos de la bondad del corazón de Cristo, dejaremos a nuestro paso, dondequiera que vayamos, el aroma celestial, y moriremos algún día, no sin antes haber iluminado el mundo con destellos de una bondad divina demasiado grande para ser considerada como algo que merecemos.”
13. A daughter who follows her dreams is a father’s dream come true. —Jake Gahr
14. “I didn’t have a father growing up, and I was raised with all women, and I didn’t really understand men. I thought they were like women, right?” – Rene Russo
15. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Anonymous
16. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” — George Saunders
17. “My father is my idol, so I always did everything like him. He used to work two jobs and still come home happy every night.” —Magic Johnson
18. “Thank you for forgiving all my childhood flaws, you stood by my side regardless of all my mistakes, you loved me beyond words, and you have forgiven all my mistakes with love. I love you, and I miss your presence in my life, father.” —Unknown
19. Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience.
20. A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.
21. Hey, my lovely husband, I have Good News for you. We are going to be mom and dad.
22. “You are my stepdaughter and my little princess. I am your stepdad, and I will do my best to provide all the things you need, give you all my love, and make sure you’re happy. Because you mean the world to me.” – Ronit Cytheria
23. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
24. I was never good at anything at all And then dad took me jet skiing.
25. “You are such a perfect daughter; I try to be a better dad each and every day. Happy birthday miss perfect.”
26. “I have read a lot of superhero comics. But I am yet to find a superhero as strong and powerful as my daddy.” — unknown
27. My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” — Jennifer Williamson
28. I only hope when I have my own family that every day, I see a little more of my father in me.
29. There you go! Father's day messages for a great dad. Give him the right words, he's a role model, even if he's a new dad. And he's a father figure doing important things. Telling him in words it's the best way and one of the best things you can do, if he's a loving boyfriend. If you're his little girl or maybe it's his first father's day, take it to the best possible level with these quotes.
30. Every girl on the planet wants to be a princess. But not everyone has an opportunity to actually become one. You made me feel like I am the most important girl in the world. Instead of making me a princess, you made me a queen. Thank you, dad.
31. “Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word hero.” —Ryan Reynolds. Your stepdad can be your hero too—show him how much you care with these great Father’s Day gifts for stepdad.
32. “Daddy’s in the army, there’s a war in Vietnam / Mama kept us going with her sewing and a prayer / It’s hard to be a family when your daddy’s missing.”- Crowell Church
33. To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. - Wendell Phillips
34. “You are the husband every woman wants. You are the father every kid will love. You are the friend no one else can have. You are all that I have. Thank you for everything my love. Have the happiest birthday ever!”
35. “To support mother and father. to cherish partner and children. and to be engaged in peaceful occupation — this is the greatest blessing.” – Buddha (Mangala Sutta)
36. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” –Sigmund Freud
37. A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
38. “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” ~ Charles Wadsworth
39. “Dad I miss you. A beautiful memory dearer than gold, Of a father whose worth can never be told. There’s a place in my heart no one can fill. I miss you dad and always will.”
40. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do: be there.” – Max Lucado
41. My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it. –Clarence Budington KellandRD.COM
42. “The difference between a ‘man’ and a ‘father’ is that the former shares his genes, but latter gives his life.” ―Craig D. Lounsbrough
43. Dad, you are my inspiration. I hope one day, I could be a father like you. Happy father’s day from a new father!
44. “You may be my stepdaughter, but I’ll always love you as my own. The moment I said I do to your mother was also the moment that I vowed to be your loving father.”
45. Sending lots of love to the dad who did his best to keep me out of trouble… from the daughter who sure did have a knack for finding it!
46. “You may not have an earthly father that cares for you, but you have an heavenly one that does.” – Angelina Talpa
47. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, my dad was born. And, according to the Force, he’s actually the best dad in the world. Would you agree, Dad?
48. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
49. "Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads." – John Mark Green
50. “People say that whatever happens, it happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
51. “If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.” — James A. Baldwin
52. A loving stepfather like you shows that love goes far beyond the boundaries of simple concepts like biology. I can’t wait to spend another year with you as my dad.
53. “We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor.” – George W. Bush
54. “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
55. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
56. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.” — Joseph Addison
57. “They are Man's and they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance and this girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased.”
58. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, dad.
59. “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments–and you get the tears at the end, too.”–Harlan Coben
60. “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
61. I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father.
62. Happy birthday to the most precious lil thing. Thank you for coming into my life, I’m a proud dad.
63. “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.”–Jennifer Williamson
64. “Being abandoned by your dad is such a strang feeling; like you are walking around with only one shoe on.”
65. You’re an incredible dad every day of the year, but I’m glad we can set aside today to celebrate you. Cheers to you.
66. “They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails.”
67. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert. Show dad just how much you care by making one of these DIY Father’s Day gifts.
68. “I may not have been the best son, but you were the best father, and role model to me. Rest in peace, dad.” —Unknown
69. “Don’t be an absent father!” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
70. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
71. “A blue collar dad works hard every day, but his biggest reward is seeing his family thrive.” – Unknown
72. “Gonna dance with my daughter. Spin her around under the lights. ‘Cause I’m just a father making the most of this moment in time.” — Jason Blaine
73. One day just isn't enough to tell you how much you mean to me. I am so blessed to have you as my father.
74. “ A real father is the one who raises his children well.” – Unknown
75. You’re a natural at this ‘daddy’ thing. I am lucky to have you as my father. Happy father’s day!
76. Father, with every fibre of my being, I wish you an incredible new year. May all your wishes come true in a more beautiful way than you ever imagined it to be. Happy birthday, dear father.
77. I can see why mommy loves you so much. You are a wonderful man, a loving father, and a great human being all around. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Have a wonderful day, daddy!
78. “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado
79. Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.
80. Happy Second Birthday, small human! You are so much like daddy, it’s scary.
81. The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. –Author Unknown
82. Mothers play an important role as the heart of the home, but this in no way lessens the equally important role fathers should play, as head of the home, in nurturing, training, and loving their children.
83. “To my fun brother! Today is your special day! You should be proud of yourself for all you have accomplished as a father. Take this time to have a fun and relaxing day. You certainly deserve it.”
84. “A father shouldn’t have to think of his needs first and then accommodate the child’s needs.”
85. A father’s love is like an evergreen: steady and strong, weathering all seasons… —Keely Chace
86. Happy birthday to me. Thank you, mom and dad, for bringing such a wonderful gift in the world and for always showing me the way.
87. “The power of a dad in a child's life is unmatched.”—Justin RicklefsRD.COM
88. “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” – Jennifer Williamson
89. You’ve made your mother/father so happy and I couldn’t be more proud of you!
90. Happiness is the feeling that your dad is always there to guide you, even if he is in heaven.
91. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert. Bond with your dad on Father’s Day by streaming these Father’s Day movies.
92. “I realized being a father is the greatest job I have ever had and the greatest job I will ever have.” —Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Don’t forget about your grandfather this year—snag him one of these awesome (and useful) gifts for Grandpa.
93. “Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
94. “The most precious things a father can provide are time, attention, and love.” —Tim Russert
95. “My daddy always said being brave wasn’t not being scared. Being brave was keeping going when you were.” -Susan Crandall
96. I feel like the luckiest kid in the world to have you as my father. No matter how old we are, you’ll always be my role model and the man I look up to whenever I’m lost in life.
97. “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
98. “Let me birth with music playing, with my grandfather's prayer books looking down on me, with my hair flowing, my inhibitions gone, the doors of my home flung wide open as if to say: I am open to this process, World. I was made to birth this baby!” — Mayim Bialik
99. “All fathers are teachers of the life: they teach their daughters what they can expect from men.”
100. “I never had that wicked stepmother or evil stepfather thing at all. I’m very close to both stepparents and I consider them to be my parents, too.” ―Mark Ronson
101. Perhaps host and guest is really the happiest relation for father and son.
102. “When the brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate.” – Ibo proverb
103. “Mom and dad are getting me a tiny human!”
104. “I’ve got a really great family around me, two sisters and an older brother and my mum and dad. Everybody’s equal.”
105. “I am blessed to be a proud father of a daughter.” — Adnan Sami
106. “I wanna hold you, protect you from all of the things I’ve already endured. And I wanna show you, show you all the things that this life has in store for you. And I’ll always love you, the way that a father should love his daughter.” — Staind, “Zoe Jane”
107. “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king.” — Author Unknown
108. “To be a father requires patience, love and giving up the ‘all about me’ attitude.” –Catherine Pulsifer
109. “Daddy Issues: The classic conception of a woman who yearns for a prospective, older male figure to fill the void left by her inadequate father.”
110. “Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.” — unknown
111. I keep thinking about you even though it pains because you were the best dad any person could have. I could do anything just to rest in your arms one more time. I miss you more than anything else.
112. “From the first breath she breathed, when she first smiled at me, I knew the love of a father runs deep, and I prayed that she’d find you someday. But it’s still hard to give her away, I loved her first.” — Heartland, “I Loved Her First”
113. “All the best of the monsters played for sympathy. That goes for my father, Karloff, myself and all the others. They all won the audience’s sympathy. The Wolf Man didn’t want to do all those bad things. He was forced into them.” ~ Lon Chaney, Jr.
114. A father's love is forever imprinted on his child's heart.” — Jennifer Williamson
115. “Dear absent father from the mother of a daddy less daughter. i just want to say ..Thank you and you are welcome!”
116. To the world’s greatest father: you make me laugh, you buy me clothes and you keep me fed. So I guess it’s fair to spoil you this one day of the year! Happy Birthday, dad!
117. “As a father, you want the best for your son, quite obviously. You want to create the best memories for your son.” — Bill Goldberg
118. I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
119. “A father should know his responsibilities to his child.” – Anonymous
120. By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
121. “Remember: What dad really wants is a nap. Really.” – Dave Barry
122. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
123. “I come from the school of thought where a dad’s absence is something to be counted on. Now I see all the men with camouflage diaper bags and babies hanging from their chests like little ship figureheads.” – Kaui Hart Hemmings
124. Hey, daddy! I know I am not there with you on your special day. But I will make it up to you. I will bake a cake and we will relish it just the way we did in my childhood. Happy father’s day to the best man in the world!
125. The number one thing I've been doing is being daddy.
126. Happy birthday to the best father and the best husband in the world! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. God gave us the best present ever.
127. “I wish I could spend more time with you while you were still alive. I wish I could prove to the whole world how much you meant to me. One thing is clear though, I will forever miss you, dad.” —Unknown
128. The struggles and challenges of being an autism dad aren’t special or unique. What’s unique is the joy, love, peace and calmness that comes from being a father to an autistic child.
129. “To please God… to be a real ingredient in the divine happiness… to be loved by God, not merely pitied, but delighted in as an artist delights in his work or a father in a son- it seems impossible, a weight or burden of glory which our thoughts can hardly sustain. But so it is.”
130. No matter how old she may be sometimes a girl just needs her dad.
131. I still can’t believe that I will never see you; I will never receive your warm hugs. Thank you for being the best dad in the world. RIP Dad!
132. “My dad is not here, but he is watching his daughter every day from heaven. I miss him so much that I don’t like to do anything without him.” —Unknown
133. You will always be mommy and daddy’s little baby. Happy birthday, sweetie!
134. Every child with autism is unique and beautiful. When the world closes off, they are the only ones who can show them another way to live. The best thing that dads of autistic children can do for themselves is to follow their own interests and passions.
135. “Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.” —Unknown
136. “Happy Father’s day big brother. I am eternally grateful to you for being a father figure to me.”
137. My king is a year older today. Thank you for being my father and living a life of dignity, worthy of emulation. Happy birthday to the king.
138. Your father and I are so proud of you! You will do great things, we know it!
139. A dad is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
140. The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
141. Español: ¡Te extrañaremos, pero ese bebé necesita [ella] [mamá] y [papá]! ¡¡Deseándoles toda la salud y felicidad (y mucho descanso)!!
142. My princess, a father cannot be prouder than I am of you. Seeing you celebrate another year is a wonderful dream come true.
143. “Thanks for supporting me in time when I really needed the care and affection of a fatherly figure. Happy Father’s Day.”
144. Thank you for always being my loving and funny grandfather. I always enjoy spending time with you.
145. My king is a year older today. Thank you for being my father and living a life of dignity, worthy of emulation. Happy birthday to the king.
146. Happy Father’s Day! You are a great father and I’m thankful to have an amazing brother in law.
147. “My parents, like others of “The Greatest Generation” who lived through the Great Depression and World War II, wanted to provide the best possible life for their children. My mother and father both attended college but dropped out to earn a living during the Depression, working the rest of their lives at blue-collar work.” – Dan Millman
148. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it was easy, father’s would do it.” —Dorothy, The Golden Girls
149. I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.
150. “If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you will be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
151. Not all heroes wear capes. Happy birthday dad. Hope your special day is super like you.
152. When one has not had a good father, one must create one.
153. “A great father makes sure that his children grow up well. But a great dad makes memories that his children will carry within their hearts long after he’s gone,. . and pass them. on to the coming generations.”. —. unknown
154. A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. — Dr. James Dobson
155. “Seriously, I know my mother and father had their dreams when they were kids. They dreamed about being something other than poor, but they never got the chance to be anything because nobody paid attention to their dreams.”
156. There would be fewer absent fathers, if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
157. “Having kids doesn’t make you a father. Raising them does.”
158. I know I’m the coolest dad because I allow you to party on such a special day ONLY. Ha! Happy birthday, daughter.
159. “A father must be responsible towards his child.” – Unknown
160. “On this Father’s Day, let’s take a moment to appreciate all that our dads do for us.”
161. “There is a huge boom in autism right now because inattentive mothers and competitive dads want an explanation for why their dumb-ass kids can’t compete academically, so they throw money into the happy laps of shrinks . . . to get back diagnoses that help explain away the deficiencies of their junior morons. I don’t give a [bleep] what these crackerjack whack jobs tell you – yer kid is NOT autistic. He’s just stupid. Or lazy. Or both.” ~ Denis Leary
162. For every dream that has taken flight, there’s a father who believed. — Jennifer Fujita
163. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes—they make bad dad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Love you!
164. “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.”― Criss Jami
165. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock
166. "My father was an airline pilot, so we traveled more spontaneously than a lot of families. On a Thursday, we could decide to go somewhere like Barbados the next day for a long weekend.” — Chris Hadfield
167. “I never thought my dad would be my best friend.” — Meet the Robinsons
168. “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.” – Elaine S. Dalton
169. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to you my love…. You have been the most caring boyfriend to me and I really wish to see you a loving father one day!!!
170. “I wanted my father to hold me and tell me I was unbreakable and priceless. I never had a father to tell me I was his little princess.”
171. “I am glad mom and dad didn’t listen when I said to take you back to the hospital. Happy birthday!”
172. “Victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.” –John F. Kennedy
173. You’re doing a great job, daddy. Look at me, daddy. See, you have raised a wonderful son.
174. Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Unknown
175. And my dad drilled it in my head, you know, ‘If you want it bad enough, and you’re willing to make the sacrifices, you can do it. But first you have to believe in yourself. – Jennie Finch
176. Happy birthday! If it weren’t for me, you would have stood a chance of being mom and dad’s favorite!
177. Dear daddy, I’m so proud of you. There are many things I want to wish you this day, but the most important is that I want you to be proud of me also. And I will try my best to meet your expectations. Happy Father’s day!
178. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
179. “Hey dad, I did it without you.” – Anonymous
180. “To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches.” – Yann Martel
181. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be.
182. My princess, a father cannot be prouder than I am of you. Seeing you celebrate another year is a wonderful dream come true.
183. “It is never easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” — Betty White
184. My fingers may be small, but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.
185. “There is nothing wrong in finding the shortcomings of your father if you want to be a better father for your son!” – Fahad Basheer
186. I feel very safe with you in my life, father. You are the armour I never had because I know you will always protect me no matter what. Thank you for being there for me, daddy. Now and always.
187. “Growing up, I didn’t know about families who were missing a father, because there weren’t any in our neighborhood. Today over a third of American children are born into single-parent homes. Is this all men’s doing?” – Timothy J. Russert
188. My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. You never know what you can accomplish until you try.
189. You will always be your father’s daughter, but know that you have my best wishes on your birthday. May God shower you with his blessings!
190. “My grandfather was the only member of his family to escape Poland before the Second World War broke out.”
191. My dad's not here, but he's watching in heaven.
192. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.”
193. “Everything I had worked for, all my years of study, had been to purchase for myself this one privilege: to see and experience more truths than those given to me by my father, and to use those truths to construct my own mind. I had come to believe that the ability to evaluate many ideas, many histories, many points of view, was at the heart of what it means to self-create. If I yielded now, I would lose more than an argument. I would lose custody of my own mind. This was the price I was being asked to pay, I understood that now. What my father wanted to cast from me wasn’t a demon: it was me.”
194. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
195. I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me.
196. “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.”
197. One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
198. “Every dad wants his daughter to grow up with dignity, self-respect, grace, humility, virtue, and significance.” – Darrel Billups
199. Talking to your gravestone and hugging your photographs – these are just some of the things I do to convince myself that you are still here. I miss you, dad.
200. “Fathers and daughters have a special bond. She is always daddy’s little girl.” ― Richard L. Ratliff
201. “My dad says people who insist that you trust them usually don’t deserve it. You don’t need to give me more candy, but I earned the candy that I have. Everything you’ve had us do so far has seemed shady, and this new assignment is the shadiest yet. I just don’t trust you.”
202. I hope all of these quotes help you to bless him and give him a wonderful day. Thanks for reading and check out my blog for other quotes to help you say meaningful words at the right time, about the influence of fathers and more!
203. The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
204. Wishing the biggest happy birthday to the best [mom/dad] in the world. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter and pure joy.
205. “I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn’t. I didn’t get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn’t come easy.” – Mike Rowe
206. “[Without sobriety] I would never be sitting here with you, no way, no chance. I never would have been able to have the relationships that I do. I never would have been able to take care of my father the way I did when he was sick. So many things." - Bradley Cooper, actor and filmmaker
207. “I do not look down on my stepdaughter just because she isn’t originally my daughter. I chose the woman I love to be my wife, even if she already has a daughter. And I have chosen to love her daughter as well and work hard for them and be an awesome dad.”
208. You are the king of your family. I want you to know, dad that you’ve done well for yourself. Happy birthday to my king father.
209. “Single mothers juggle two roles – the role of the father and that of mother – at the same time. For single mothers who just found themselves in that role, nothing prepares them, but they do it anyway.” – Anonymous
210. Not a day goes by when I don’t feel very, very lucky to have a dad like you. I am so grateful for all you have done for me.
211. I miss you dad, not a day goes by that I’m not missing you.
212. “When you grew up with an absent father, you grew up dreaming and wanting.. But most of all, you grew up way too fast.”
213. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
214. “Respect to all moms doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dad.” -John Mark Green
215. Happy birthday to me. Thank you, mom and dad, for bringing such a wonderful gift in the world and for always showing me the way.
216. Happy Father’s Day daddy and I want you to know that I miss you so much and think about you always.
217. “It’s the greatest love affair of my life, with this baby. I’m a single mom, [but] his dad is amazing and in his life. I don’t feel alone. Babies attract love…They attract people who love them.” — Minnie Driver
218. Sons become strong men from the influence of their fathers. Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
219. “There should be an anti father’s day. A bad dad’s day. That way I could truly say “you are the best.”
220. “Boys want to grow up to be like their male role models. And boys who grow up in homes with absent fathers search the hardest to figure out what it means to be male.”- Geoffrey Canada
221. "I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love”– Jim Carrey
222. “When your father is absent, you have to believe in yourself.” – Anonymous
223. “Until you have a son of your own, you will never know what that means. You will never know the joy beyond joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.” — Kent Nerburn
224. “Nothing is as strong as the need for a father’s protection” – Unknown
225. “I hope all of the hard-working, responsible dads out there have a great father’s day. You deserve it!”
226. “Dad I miss you. A beautiful memory dearer than gold, Of a father whose worth can never be told. There’s a place in my heart no one can fill. I miss you dad and always will.”
227. “I truly have a village supporting me. My son has godmothers, godfathers, grandparents and so many others in his life who love him as much as I do. They’re there for both of us. I may not have a mate or husband, but I’m definitely not a single parent.” – Jill Scott
228. “I do not want you to waste your life in dreams, like your father.”
229. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” – Michael Ratnadeepak
230. If you want to make your dad laugh this Father’s Day, check out these funny messages:
231. “I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” – Bartrand Hubbard
232. The imprint of a father remains forever on the life of the child.
233. I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Adabella Radici
234. Happy Father’s Day! So grateful for the opportunity to tell you how much I love you. Thanks to you I am who I am, and I think I am pretty awesome. Thank you for always being with me, dad. I love you very much.
235. “My father. . . there was never any mistaking his love for me. When I walked into the room, his eyes lit up and he wrapped me in his arms as if it was Christmas morning and I was the best gift imaginable.” —Eric Ripert
236. “Fathers, take note. Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection. Don’t be an absent father.” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
237. Ugh, you are so cute it’s killing me! I am pretty sure that I asked mom and dad for a younger brother and not a younger sister, but since you are so adorable, I will let it slide. Happy birthday to my annoying cute little sister!
238. “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” — William Shakespeare
239. Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful dad and amazing husband. We love you so much!
240. Of all the gifts a dad can give his kid, maybe the best one of all is a good example to follow. —Joey Benevento
241. “There is no higher hood than motherhood and fatherhood in marriage. There is no superior career, and no amount of money, authority, or public acclaim can exceed the ultimate rewards of family.”
242. “Mary and Joseph were just as familiar with the facts of life as we are. But they also realised something was happening that had never happened before: God alone would be the child’s father. In other words, this child would be absolutely unique — not only because He would be born of a virgin, but because He would be both fully man and fully God. God was coming to live among us!”
243. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
244. The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
245. “My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
246. Who’s smart and strong, who has happiness and discipline in the right blend? It’s gotta be my father, who is also my best friend. Love you daddy.
247. A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.
248. “There is nothing worse than a man that can be everything to everybody else except a father to their own child.”
249. “Blue-collar dads have taught us that there’s nothing more important than family and that nothing beats hard work.” –José Andrés
250. “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.”—Matt DamonRD.COM
251. A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.
252. “The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.” — Elaine S. Dalton
253. My father has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.
254. And I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me.
255. Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to. - Wayne Rooney
256. “Father take note! Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection! Don’t be an absent father!” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
257. "Children are the Shades of both mother and father, whether poor or rich every one had a wonderful creative life growing up with them.” ― Kishore Bansal
258. “Wishing the most amazing dad nothing but happiness on this special day. You deserve it, my friend.”
259. Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
260. Even though we have gotten older, I am still discovering new reasons to love you. You are a loving father and an incredible husband. I hope your birthday is filled with many moments of love and joy.
261. There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.
262. A father is a banker provided by nature.
263. “One must balance being a good provider and a father who is there for his children.” –Anonymous
264. My daddy always said being brave wasn’t not being scared. Being brave was keeping going when you were.
265. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Please accept my condolences. God rest his soul in peace.
266. “Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” – Bindi Irwin
267. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.’ – Matthew McConaughey
268. Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and we miss you so much.
269. It hurts to know you are not here anymore. I can’t help but smile at all the memories and great times we had. I’m glad I hugged you every chance I had. Till we meet again dad, I love you.
270. You will always be your father’s daughter, but know that you have my best wishes on your birthday. May God shower you with his blessings!
271. “Big fathers, complimenting their tiny daughters, are so beautiful.” — Unknown
272. A father is the perfect blend of superhero, coach, and friend. —Jeannie Hund
273. Happy Father’s Day! You're more than a father—you're a friend. Thank you for all that you've done for me.
274. “There is no place higher than on daddy’s shoulders.” — Unknown
275. “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.”—Enid Bagnold
276. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”- Linda Poindexter
277. “A good father will not allow any man to come into his daughter’s life and ruin it.”
278. You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father.. — The Dark Knight
279. 21. “Happy 4 Years of Sobriety! I am beyond proud of you and all the wonderful accomplishments you’ve made these past four years! I have watched you grow into such a strong, independent person and, most importantly, an AMAZING dad! I can’t wait to see where life takes you. Remember I’ll always be there every step of the way!”
280. “A father needs to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E.
281. ″ ‘Son,’ his father said, leaning forward. ‘Stories don’t always have happy endings.’ ”
282. “You can’t be a king until you’ve made yourself; Until you’ve done something. And I’ve accomplished my goals that made me a man. Now I feel like I’m a man, now I set out goals to make me a king. Not a king of anyone else but me. Nobody else is under my rule but me. I made my self into a king, now I need a queen to be happy so I can be a teacher and a father, I can’t be that until I find a queen-So I’m stuck in limbo.”
283. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” — Alexander the Great
284. I cannot tell you how much I love you, dad. You have sacrificed so much for us and I can never be able to match up to that ever in my life. I love you so much, daddy.
285. “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” — Hedy Lamarr
286. You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories daddy, and though we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.
287. Near or far, I’m always so thankful for the great dad you are. Cheers, Dad!
288. There you go! Use these quotes with great fathers, or a new dad you know, for a good father or in a father's day card. Pass on warm wishes to all the amazing fathers out there. You're a real man, the best godfather anyone could ask for. The coolest dad and a wonderful godfather are the same. You're source of my strength and we're sending you loving messages today!
289. Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.
290. “Cuando peques, arrepiéntete por completo. Vuelve a odiar el pecado. Conságrate de nuevo al Espíritu Santo y Sus caminos puros. Pero rechaza el susurro del diablo de que el corazón tierno de Dios por ti se ha vuelto un poco más frío, un poco más rígido. Él no se inquieta por tu pecaminosidad, sino que Su mayor decepción son tus tibios pensamientos sobre Su corazón. Cristo murió para mostrarte el amor de Dios.”
291. People say that whatever happens, happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, dad.
292. Happy father’s day, daddy! I know you love me the most and that I know I am your favourite child.
293. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. – Sigmund Freud
294. “When fathers struggle with being authentic, they leave muddy footprints on little girls’ hearts.” – Tina Samples
295. “I finally did work out a very good relationship with my father, but it was rough growing up. We had a lot of conflicts, and I think it surfaced in many of my works.” – Ira Levin
296. You are a great example of why old is gold. I respect and admire you a lot. Wishing happy 80th birthday to my cut grandfather!
297. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person; he believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
298. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us father and daughter.” — Unknown
299. Encourage him as a great father on this special day. "You're the father of our children," is a great thing to write in his father's day card, particularly for new dads.
300. “My dad is awesome. But you know what they say, ‘Like father like daughter.’” — Unknown
301. You are the king of your family. I want you to know, dad that you’ve done well for yourself. Happy birthday to my king father.
302. My mother was nuts. My father was boring. My older brother was funny.”—Penny Marshall
303. “A father is the most special person in a daughter’s life .” —Unknown
304. “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book—that’s why we have fathers.” — Jackson Browne
305. “When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.” — Unknown
306. “Only twenty-two percent of fathers who don’t live in the same house as their children are “actively” involved.”
307. The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” — Adrienne C. Moore
308. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
309. “Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.” – Anne Geddes
310. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”—Anne GeddesRD.COM
311. “A good father is always standing behind his daughter’s back.”
312. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
313. Even though we have gotten older, I am still discovering new reasons to love you. You are a loving father and an incredible husband. I hope your birthday is filled with many moments of love and joy.
314. My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.
315. “Sons are born to make their fathers better men.” – Mekael Shane
316. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
317. “My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.” —Marlo Thomas
318. “What truly makes me wonder is how you will explain to the kids why their daddy doesn’t love mommy anymore. Even though after this, I’m not sure I was the first one to give up on this marriage.”
319. Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side.” – Jennifer Williamson
320. “You’ve guided me not only as a sibling but also as a parent. Happy father’s day, my brother.”
321. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
322. ”Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
323. You will always be my greatest inspiration, dad. You win not just as a king but as a dad and husband. Enjoy your new age, king and father.
324. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” — Jim Valvano
325. The happiest of birthdays to my stepdaughter! We have come so far, and I am happy to call myself your father and friend!
326. “24 years old! That’s when your decisions won’t give me any sleepless nights because you are finally a grown-up. Congrats, son, on turning 24. Your [dad/mom] is always proud of you.”
327. Cody honored his Grandfather's memory by writing this poem about him. Cody's Grandpa is only one of the many Canadians who fought in the wars so that all of us would have our freedom - men who should be forever remembered and honored. Catherine Pulsifer, My Thoughts on Remembrance Day
328. “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
329. Do you know how to spot the difference between a fake diamond and a real diamond? Well, seeing as we’re not experts, they’ll look almost exactly the same. That’s how I feel about you. There’s no difference between a real father and a stepfather; you mean the world to me.
330. “My belief in Jesus Christ is most important thing in my life. What I do to be able to father correctly is to spend time in the mornings by myself to get my heart. my soul. my mind – correct. To be able to handle the situations and handle the young men like I would my son. It’s loving my players where they are. helping them to move and achieve. And when they’re 30. what are they doing then? Are they a husband that stays true? Are they a father that never leaves? Are they a businessman that can be counted on in whatever they do! I think that really guides me in a better principle.” ~ Mike MacIntyre
331. Happy Father’s Day, Brother in Law! I couldn’t think of a better way to show you how much I appreciate the time you spend with my sister and your nephew than with this card. I hope your day is spent doing something special with the little guy – don’t forget he still needs a daddy!
332. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” — Calvin Johnson
333. If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.
334. “They don’t make men like my daddy anymore.” – Loretta Lynn
335. Having a good father figure in life is so very important. I feel blessed to have you in my life, dad. You showed me what true love is, and I will be forever grateful for that. Enjoy your day. I love you.
336. “Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
337. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
338. My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.
339. “‘Give as few orders as possible,’ his father had told him once long ago. ‘Once you’ve given orders on a subject, you must always give orders on that subject.'” –Frank Herbert (from Dune)
340. “I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.”–Adabella Radici
341. “My mother groaned, my father wept, into the dangerous world I leapt.”
342. I may not have my dad with you but when you are around I feel protected and pampered the same way when I had my father around….Such is your love and magic of your presence…. Sending you lots of love and best wishes on Father’s Day.
343. “You crossed my mind today. I don’t know why. Instead of feeling rage, heartache, or hate, I found myself smiling a little. Not because of you but because of me. I am a fatherless daughter that survived your failure. I’m moving forward, my life is better than yours, I am better than you, and you are missing out on something special.” – Cash
344. “A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.” — Unknown
345. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
346. “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.” — Sara Blakely
347. I promise I'll tell you if you start turning into your mother/father if you do the same for me.
348. I’ll always be proud to call you my king father. Happy birth anniversary, dad. I wish you many happy returns of the day. May you celebrate the coming ones in health and wealth.
349. Being a father of a child with autism is one of the most amazing experiences in life. Giving these children the opportunity to feel normal and be part of the world will be done by showing that they have the same privileges as other kids, with or without autism. It is important to create a child-friendly environment from home to the learning process at school, and bring them up as normal kids so that they can live independently one day.
350. “Happy father’s day! Brother, it’s inspiring watching you raise your children. You are a true role model and family man. I hope you enjoy a day full of relaxation, you deserve it!”
351. “How pleasant it is for a father to sit at his child’s board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.” —Walter Scott
352. “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.”
353. Dear Brother in Law, Thank you for all the hard work and sacrifices you make for our family. As a father of two, I know how enjoyable it is to spend time with your own children. Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for everything you do to love and care for me, my wife and kids.
354. “Being a dad isn’t just about eating a huge bag of gummy bears as your wife gives birth. It means being comfortable with the word hero.”—Ryan Reynolds RD.COM
355. Happy birthday, my darling stepdaughter! I may not be your true father, but I vow to always protect and love you!
356. Your absence has not been an easy thing to take in dad. You held a special place in my life and no one will ever replace you. Thank you for being the best dad in the whole world. Continue resting well in heaven. You will never be forgotten.
357. Every birthday, I wonder again at how such a gem like you got to be my daughter. I must be the luckiest dad on earth!
358. It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it. —Dorothy on The Golden Girls
359. “Happy Fathers Day in heaven dad. Daddy, you will always have a very special place in my heart. I love and miss you.”
360. The feeling of protection you give me is the most precious thing in the world for me. I love and appreciate you, dad, and today is a good day to remind you of it. Happy Father’s Day. You are the best.
361. “A blue-collar dad has the strength to give the world to his children, even if he doesn’t have the resources.” – Unknown
362. It was a portion of my own self-analysis, my reaction to my father’s death—that is to say, to the most important event, the most poignant loss of a man’s life.” – Sigmund Freud
363. “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it." — unknown
364. You counsel, pray and share uplifting messages that God has given you with me. I bless the Lord for having such a spiritual father in my life.
365. “My father would say to me, ‘Any organization which works for peace, I will join. If you want to resolve a dispute or come out from conflict, the very first thing is to speak the truth. If you have a headache and tell the doctor you have a stomachache, how can the doctor help? You must speak the truth. The truth will abolish fear.‘”
366. I am so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for all the love you have shown me. Thank you for teaching me what anyone couldn’t have. I promise never to fail you. Happy birth anniversary to my king father.
367. “My father was absent and he was a hero to me.” – Greta Scacchi
368. When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” — Jodi Picoult
369. When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” — Rachel Vincent
370. “A son’s first hero is his dad.” — Unknown
371. “To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn’t be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife.” ― Angelina Jolie
372. “The blue collar dad is the one who takes the time to show his children that there is always a way to make things work out.” – Unknown
373. “Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.” — unknown
374. “I wanted to marry her when I saw the moonlight shining on the barrel of her father's shotgun.”
375. I never had that wicked stepmother or evil stepfather thing at all. I’m very close to both stepparents and I consider them to be my parents, too.” – Mark Ronson
376. I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” — Lady Gaga
377. Happy birthday, dad. I wish you favourable experiences as a king. May you not grow weak and may you find reasons to be full of gratitude always. Enjoy your day.
378. “A blue collar dad is the cornerstone of his family, providing strength, love and guidance to all who rely on him.” – Unknown
379. You are a wonderful father, always caring and loving,
380. “A big shout out to all of the dads who are always there for their kids, no matter what.”
381. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” – Gloria Naylor
382. “A good father will leave his imprint on his son for the rest of her life.” — Dr. James Dobson
383. Frequently, I go to conferences and listen to speakers decry the absent father as somehow a new phenomenon. Though their recriminations against absent or emotionally distant fathers are generally meant to help society, at the same time they are built on a lie that evolution disproves generation after generation. Fathers have often gone to war, or the long hunt on the Savannah, or to work in another village or city. But only in the last decade or so have manhood and fathering been trashed completely. – Michael Gurian
384. You’re a rock star in my eyes! I hope you get everything you have been wishing for. You deserve it. Happy Birthday, dad!
385. “I better quit puttering around and wish a happy father’s day to my brother. Did you think I’d fore-get? Maybe someone will bake you a cake today…cause I know how much you love a slice!”
386. If death could be beseeched, I would have beseeched death not to take you away from us. Life must go on daddy but I will never forget you. I love you and miss you.
387. “Coming from a single parent household, I witnessed first hand the strength and courage of the single mother. I always had my father in my life, but my household was run by my mother and my grandmother. As a result, I have always had the utmost respect for women and have chosen to strongly convey that in my music.” – Raheem DeVaughn
388. “An absent father needs to realize his child’s needs before it is too late.”
389. “I sometimes get really worried that what kind of a father will you become because you have been one crazy brother to me….happy father’s day to you!!!”
390. I love you, daddy. You are the brightest star in my night sky, a sparkling constellation in my galaxy, and the twinkling star that shows me that he is always out there for me. Thank you so much for being the wonderful man that you are.
391. “Dear brother, I wish to become a man like you someday. Happy father’s day.”
392. “I hope all of the hard-working, responsible dads out there have a great father’s day. You deserve it!”
393. I held you in my arms, and I knew I would love you forever! Happy B-Day to my stepdaughter, you make me a great man and dad!
394. To lose your father is to lose the one whose guidance and help you seek, who supports you like a tree trunk supports its branches.” – Yann Martel
395. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
396. “A good dad will teach his daughter how to be independent and strong without being a man-hater.”
397. A loving stepfather like you shows that love goes far beyond the boundaries of simple concepts like biology. I can’t wait to spend another year with you as my dad.
398. If you are part of Christ’s own body, your sins evoke his deepest heart, his compassion and pity. He “takes part with you”—that is, he’s on your side. He sides with you against your sin, not against you because of your sin. He hates sin. But he loves you. We understand this, says Goodwin, when we consider the hatred a father has against a terrible disease afflicting his child—the father hates the disease while loving the child. Indeed, at some level the presence of the disease draws out his heart to his child all the more.
399. “I wish I could be a brother like you to our younger siblings. Happy father’s day.”
400. “My father used to call me the laughing hyena.” —Phyllis Diller
401. Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a stepdad.” – Wade Boggs
402. “The older I get, the smarter my dad seems.”
403. Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy in the universe. I love you!
404. “My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did.”
405. You are the best father I could ever have because you never tell me what to do. You don’t hold my hand and tell me to walk a path. All you do is let your hand rest on my shoulder to tell me that no matter what, you will always be there to watch my back. I love you, dad.
406. “He and Sonny hadn’t ever got on too well. And this was partly because Sonny was the apple of his father’s eye. It was because he loved Sonny so much and was frightened for him, that he was always fighting for him.”
407. Happy Fathers Day, Brother in Law! You’re brother is a great husband and father, and he’s been so lucky to have you in his life. Thanks for being there for him as a big brother and uncle – you’re always doing so much for him. Hope you have an amazing day today, with lots of hugs and laughs!
408. “My father was always there for me when I lost. But, then, I never really lost when my father was there.” – Laurie Beth Jones
409. “Daddy’s in the army, there’s a war in Vietnam. Mama kept us going with her sewing and a prayer. It’s hard to be a family when your daddy’s missing.” – Crowell Church
410. Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you, dad.
411. Is there any place on Earth that smells better than a laundromat? It’s like a rainy Sunday when you don’t have to get out from under your covers, or like lying back on the grass your father’s just mowed – comfort food for your nose. – Jodi Picoult
412. “The psychological absence of fathers can be nearly as devastating as a physical absence. When fathers are alive but not a predictable presence actively participating in their daughter’s lives the relationship becomes a permanent maybe.” – Victoria Secunda
413. A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later. – Unknown
414. “My mother was nuts. My father was boring. My older brother was funny.”—Penny Marshall
415. “It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” — Menacheim Begin
416. “Dearest brother, Enjoy a pleasant and peaceful father’s day. You deserve it more than ever.“
417. “When my father didn’t have my hand… he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
418. For your dear husband and wonderful father, tell him what a loving husband and amazing father he is. Tell him, "You're the best husband in the eyes of our children and I love you as the father of my children."
419. While you were alive, you have always proved to me how much you loved and cared for me through so many great things you did for me. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you, My father. I love you.
420. “I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.”—Gordon BrownRD.COM
421. 87. Plate reveal. Entertain your family members with a dinner party and order custom-made plates with a message like “We’re having a baby!” or “You’re going to be a grandfather.” Serve each member their dish and wait for the excitement as the first person finishes their meal!
422. On the occasion of Father’s Day, I want to promise you that your daughter is going to fulfil all your dreams and will always be happy to keep you happy. Warm wishes dad.
423. The word “dad” holds so many warm and pleasant memories within it. Saying to you this word everyday brings me so much pleasure and makes me really happy. I congratulate you on the holiday!
424. Each day, I remember the good moments spent with you, and it motivates me to do better. I miss you daddy, more than you could ever imagine.
425. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” — Antoine Francois Prevost
426. “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” –Evan Esar
427. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, dad. Happy birthday and have a lovely celebration. I wish you a lifetime of bliss, honour, celebration, and grace. Enjoy.
428. “My mother groaned, my father wept, into the dangerous world I leapt.” – William Blake
429. “My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be.” —Cher Lloyd. Share these Father’s Day memes to get him laughing!
430. “Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and your cute daughter thinks about you every time, I miss you so much.” —Unknown
431. Cheers to my king. I pray you to grow old in wisdom, strength, bravery, and love. You shall never be forgotten, my dear father.
432. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom. your dad. your teacher. your priest. or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit. then you deserve it.”– Frank Zappa
433. “Wishing you another big fat congratulations on another year of sobriety! You’ve come so far in 14 years and I couldn’t be more proud of the man and father you have become. I love you, all of it.”
434. "My dad was like a stage mother; he always pushed me to do what I wanted.”
435. I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. – unknown
436. A dad makes sure all his campers are happy campers. —Bill Whitehead
437. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.” – Gregory E. Lang
438. Happy cake day, King father. You’ve been the best dad ever. I wish you a lifetime of health, wealth, and bliss. I love you forever.
439. There’s nothing worse than a man that can be everything to everybody else. Except a father to their own child. – Unknown
440. There’s no shame in fear, my father told me; what matters is how we face it.
441. You may be 2 but you are already making mom and dad late for work.
442. “There would be fewer absent fathers, if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
443. A girl’s father is the first man in her life and probably the most influential.
444. “My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways.” — Sarah Orne Jewett
445. To the world’s greatest father: you make me laugh, you buy me clothes and you keep me fed. So I guess it’s fair to spoil you this one day of the year! Happy Birthday, dad!
446. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
447. “Happy Father’s Day, daddy, and I want you to know that I miss you so much and think about you always.” —Unknown
448. "To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.” ―Euripides
449. I hope you know how much you mean to me, Grandpa. Thank you for being an incredible dad and grandfather to our family!
450. You have showered me love and care. I hope to reciprocate them to you when the time is right. Happy birthday to my dad.
451. “Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD cares for me.” – Psalm 27:10
452. My brother-in-law, you are the best. Really, I mean it! You have helped my husband through so much and have always there for him when we need you. Thank you for being a great example of what a loving husband should be like, as well as being a fantastic father to our children.
453. The nature of fatherhood is that you’re doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified when you do it.
454. “When fathers are alive but not a predictable presence actively participating in their daughter’s lives the relationship becomes a permanent maybe.” – Victoria Secunda
455. “Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads who have been a shoulder to cry on, a sounding board, and a source of wisdom.”
456. “My father took one look at me when I was born and must have thought I had the face of someone dignified and sad like an old-fashioned queen or a dead person, but what I turned out like in plain, not much there to notice.
457. Thank you for being a great dad to us. Your memories will always live in the core of the heart. I miss you.
458. “Mothers show their daughters how to become strong, fathers make them.”― Rafia Shujaat
459. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” — Frank A. Clark
460. “To her the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
461. “Teddy said it was a hat, So I put it on. Now dad is saying,”where the heck’s the toilet plunger gone?” – Shel Silverstein
462. “When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”
463. “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.” —Clarence Budington Kelland
464. The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
465. This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.” — Harlan Coben
466. “Not only a father is an example for a daughter, but a daughter is a great inspiration for a father.”
467. “My mom and dad always tried to make Christmas special for us. We were poor, but it’s funny because we had no idea.” – Johnny Mathis
468. “Son, you make me proud to be a father.” – Unknown
469. “Dear Lord, can you do me a favour? Would you hug my dad, place a kiss on his cheek, and tell him it’s from me?”
470. “Dear mom and dad, you have been the best parents to me because you have also been the most loving friend to me…. When you are around, I feel no need for any other relation because you complete me and make me happy….. Happy Friendship Day to you.”
471. “If I had one more chance to have you here with me today, daddy, I would do things differently. Every day I would tell you how much you mean to me. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
472. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband, and friend.” — Tiger Woods
473. “A letter to the father who doesn’t know how awesome I am.” – Anonymous
474. I hope you know how much you mean to me, Grandpa. Thank you for being an incredible dad and grandfather to our family!
475. “If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons.”
476. I appreciate the fact that you treat my daughter well and with respect, for that we are grateful. Have a wonderful fathers day!
477. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.”
478. So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
479. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” – Ama H. Vanniarachchy
480. I always knew that you’d make a fantastic dad. So glad to say, “I told you so!”
481. The day I visited my father’s grave was the best day of my life. It made me realize that no matter how old you are, or what’s happened in the past, it’s never too late to change the way you think about things.
482. Dad, every single day I think about you. I know now you are in a better place. Rest in peace dad!
483. A father grows dreams, each one a seed planted deep in the hearts of his children. —Mercedes Lucero
484. 25. “Wishing you another big fat congratulations on another year of sobriety! You’ve come so far in 14 years and I couldn’t be more proud of the man and father you have become. I love you, all of it.”
485. “Each morning as the sun rose from the east, Ping and his mother and his father and sisters and brothers and aunts and uncles and his forty-two cousins all marched, one by one, down a little bridge to the shore of the Yangtze river.”
486. “My father and I were close once. In Jamaica, and even after we moved here, we were inseparable. Most times it felt like me and my dad—the Dreamers—against my mom and my brother—the Non-Dreamers...I listened to his stories about how our life would be after he became famous. I listened long after my mom and brother had stopped listening.”
487. To her, the name of father was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
488. Autism can be beautiful, powerful and awesome. Being the father of an autistic child doesn’t need to mean being broken or sad—it just needs your love and respect for who he is.
489. My family has five members: mom, dad, sister, me, and my car.
490. I wish I could be there to enjoy this wonderful Father’s Day with you! It’s okay, we’ll have lots of those. I love you endlessly, and I’m beyond grateful for everything that you do for me, dad. Happy Father’s Day.
491. Not every father can give his daughter endless hugs. Our hugs will never end, even when we move apart. I love you, daddy.
492. “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”—Steve YoungRD.COM
493. Our sympathy for the loss of your father. Sincerely, your coworkers
494. One day you will actually become a father and I am sure you will make the best dad because the way you treat me and take care of me, you will make the most amazing father ever….. Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day.
495. My dear hubby, your love is a potent potion that encourages and inspires. I know our future holds many brilliant adventures and smiles. Darling, you are so special to me, and you are my everything. Happy birthday to my husband and the wonderful father of my children!
496. Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
497. “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.” —Umberto Eco
498. “Being your stepdad is enough to make me love you with my entire heart.”
499. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
500. I love being with you and cherish your spending time with our children. Wishing happy Father’s Day to a caring husband and dad!
501. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
502. “It’s a father’s duty to give his sons a fine chance.” — George Eliot
503. Dear dad, I always admired your ability to be strong and tender simultaneously, to be strict sometimes and incredibly funny sometimes. It’s amazing how you can be so different but still so close and dear to my heart. Happy Father’s day!
504. Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.
505. Some people don't believe in superheroes, but they haven't met my incredible dad.
506. A real man can be whatever he wants: he can be a pilot, an engineer, a programmer and so on. But the best thing a man can be is a great father. And I’m really happy to have the best father in the world!
507. You don’t just complete my dad’s life. You add a special touch to mine, too.”
508. A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.
509. “There would be fewer absent fathers if straight men were turned on only by women with whom they would not mind having children.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
510. All of us wish we’d had perfect childhoods, with a mother and father who modeled ideal parental attitudes and taught us to internalize the tenets of self-love. Many of us, however, did not. – Marianne Williamson
511. “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.”— Anne Sexton
512. “You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories, daddy, and though we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.” —Unknown
513. Remember when we thought dad bods were hot? Now they're our only dating option.
514. Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your pictures and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, dad.
515. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature."
516. Being a dad isn’t easy…but when somebody does it right, it reminds the rest of us what a world-changing difference a good dad can make. —Andrew Blackburn
517. Being a good dad starts with being a good man. —Paul Treacy
518. I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.
519. On the occasion of Father’s Day, I want to promise you that your daughter is going to fulfil all your dreams and will always be happy to keep you happy. Warm wishes, dad.
520. “Who’s the best Dad ever? ME! You’re a close second though dad. Happy Father’s Day”
521. Cheers to an amazing dad! Hope you have the best birthday ever!
522. We know that children who grow up with absent fathers can suffer lasting damage. They are more likely to end up in poverty or drop out of school, become addicted to drugs, have a child out of wedlock, or end up in prison. Fatherlessness is not the only cause of these things, but our nation must recognize it is an important factor. – George W. Bush
523. On Father’s Day, I want to thank you for being a great father figure to my kids. Your presence has been a blessing in their lives and thank you for always being there for them!
524. “They sipped until the sun, as golden as syrupy as the bourbon, slipped into the sea.” — Delia Owens, Where the Crawdads Sing
525. “A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.” — Unknown
526. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
527. Happy Father’s Day to my brother in law, with all my love and appreciation. You may not feel like a father but that doesn’t make you any less one. Thank you for being there for me and mom when dad died. Love Angela
528. “The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” – Garrison Keillor
529. “The saddest day of my life was when you passed away, daddy. Who can ever love us as you did? Who can ever take your place? We miss you so much.” —Unknown
530. “When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, ‘She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.’” – Helen Hayes
531. I’m your father. Trying to comprehend how much I love you would be like trying to visualize the size of the universe. – Kevin Costner, Molly’s Game
532. “Death is an occurrence that can’t be avoided, but your passing away remains a big shock to me. My lovely father. I miss you deeply.” —Unknown
533. You are a good friend, a wonderful father, and a loving husband. I hope you know that you are loved not just by me but by your whole family. Thanks for always bringing happiness wherever you go.
534. We might not be related by blood, but our relationship is certainly thicker and stronger than anything else in the world. I’m proud to call you my stepfather and I hope you’re proud to call me your child too.
535. My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, 'You're tearing up the grass.' 'We're not raising grass,' Dad would reply. 'We're raising boys.' — Harmon Killebrew
536. “Happy father’s day To a super fun man, my brother. May you spend this day hoisting a few beers and receiving many well-deserved cheers!”
537. I’ll always be proud to call you my king father. Happy birth anniversary, dad. I wish you many happy returns of the day. May you celebrate the coming ones in health and wealth.
538. “You showed me the greatest love when you called me your daughter, and you gave me your biggest blessing when you called me a blessed child. I miss you, daddy.” —Unknown
539. “Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side.” – Jennifer Williamson
540. “Real dads support their children without the law the telling them they have to!” – Anonymous
541. “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” — Dimitri, the Stoneheart
542. “My daddy always told me to just do the best you knew how and tell the truth. He said there was nothin to set a man’s mind at ease like wakin up in the morning and not havin to decide who you were. And if you done somethin wrong just stand up and say you don’t it and say you’re sorry and get on with it. Dont haul stuff around with you.”
543. To the world’s greatest father: you make me laugh, you buy me clothes and you keep me fed. So I guess it’s fair to spoil you this one day of the year! Happy Birthday, dad!
544. “"My father didn't do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there.”— Max LucadoRD.COM
545. “Family: a social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” – Evan Esar
546. “Stepdaughter, being a part of your life has inspired me to be the best stepdad I can be.”
547. Having a good father figure in life is so very important. I feel blessed to have you in my life, dad. You showed me what true love is, and I will be forever grateful for that. Enjoy your day. I love you.
548. “The most important influence in my childhood was my father.” – DeForest Kelley
549. “Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.” —Unknown
550. Dear grandfather, you are a father figure to me even before my dad and I love you the most. Happy Father’s Day.
551. “Oh father, Rajah was just playing with him!” — Jasmine
552. For my dad in Heaven on Father’s Day I miss you so much, Dad. Not just today but everyday.
553. Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advice.” — Charles F. Kettering
554. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
555. “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” — Martin Andersen-Nexo
556. Happy Father’s Day to the man who is like a second father to me. I love you and am so thankful for you!
557. I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. Alexander The Great
558. “A father’s presence is more important than a father’s provision.” —Paul Strozier
559. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
560. My dad has a suit just like that.
561. I will always be a faithful son to you whether you are of royal blood or not, dad. It’s my joy to wish you a happy new age.
562. If there is a chance of returning back to the world, please return to me. People, as great as you, should never leave the world and not return. I miss you, my king. I love you deeply, father.
563. "Parents rarely let go of their children, so children let go of them. They move on. They move away. The moments that used to define them – a mother’s approval, a father’s nod – are covered by moments of their own accomplishments. It is not until much later, as the skin sags and the heart weakens, that children understand; their stories, and all their accomplishments, sit atop the stories of their mothers and fathers, stones upon stones, beneath the waters of their lives.” —Mitch Albom
564. “By profession I am a soldier and take great pride in that fact, but I am also prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.”
565. “It is a wise father that knows his own child.”
566. Hey dad! I know i am not there at home to make your day special, but i am celebrating it here. You and mum are always with me. Happy father’s day, daddy!
567. I can see why mommy loves you so much. You are a wonderful man, a loving father, and a great human being all around. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Have a wonderful day, daddy!
568. “When my father gives me a gift, we both rejoice. But I don't know why my father has tears in his eyes when I give him a gift instead.” — unknown
569. I had always looked up to you for everything…. You have been a great brother and now you make the best dad in the world…. I had never thought that you would make such an awesome father to your kids…. I am really proud of you…. Happy Father’s Day my brother.
570. I was never good at anything at all And then dad took me jet skiing.
571. “No one is able to make a girl a queen except her father.” – Arab Proverb
572. Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.
573. “Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.” — unknown
574. Dad, thank you for teaching me how to be strong, to never stop believing in my dreams, for all the trust, for helping me achieve my goals! I wouldn’t be where I am today without your support! Happy father’s day!
575. Shh…There’s a brand-new, big-hearted dad making sure a tiny little dream is safe and sound. —Jim Howard
576. You are my very first love, dear dad. You have been the shining light of my life and the wonderful caring person who has been there for me. I would want my son to grow up to be just like you. Happy father’s day!
577. “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension.” — Marilynne Robinson
578. “[My father] has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”— Chelsea Clinton
579. My dad's my best mate, and he always will be. - Cher Lloyd
580. I’m so glad to be related to you not just by royalty but by blood. Happy birthday to my king father. Many more shall you witness.
581. “I went to my first dinosaur hall with my father and twin brother...and I was blown away by the dinosaurs.”
582. Dad, you taught me to chase after my dreams, and that's by far the greatest gift you've ever given me—next to being my father.
583. “I remember a very important lesson that my father gave me when I was twelve or thirteen. He said, ‘You know, today I welded a perfect seam and I signed my name to it.’ And I said, ‘But, Daddy, no one's going to see it!’ And he said, ‘Yeah, but I know it's there.’ So when I was working in kitchens, I did good work.”
584. Happy birthday to the best stepdad ever! You’re kind, caring, and funny, which makes you the perfect father in my eyes.
585. “My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
586. My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. Missing you always, Happy Father’s Day.
587. “A blue collar dad is giving the best of himself to make sure his family has what it needs.” – Unknown
588. “A girl’s first true love is her father.” – Marisol Santiago
589. So happy to have the occasion to tell you how much I love and appreciate you, dad! You’ve been with me when I was down, when I was happy, when I cried after my heart got broken for the first time. You are the best father in the world. Love you.
590. “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’” — Michael Jordan
591. Happy B-Day, stepdaughter! Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and calling me your second daddy!
592. “Every father wishes for his son to be more successful than himself. But I know that I will never be equal to my dad ever.” — unknown
593. No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” — Jennifer Williamson
594. You taught me how to walk, talk and even taught me every other life lesson. I wish you are here to see me exploit in life. You are truly missed, father.
595. “Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” — Gloria Naylor