1. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
2. Thank you for being my life partner. I would not be where I am today without you. You helped me get through some rough times and were always there for me, even when times got tough. Thank you for being my rock.
3. “Thanks for all of the laughs, advice, and sweet (and naughty) memories throughout time. You are indeed a fantastic friend in my life who brings me happiness when I’m down. When I see you, it’s a sign that my life is back in control.”
4. Thank you for being my life partner. All the good times and bad times in the past few years make me cherish you more. You have stuck with me through thick and thin. Words cannot express how much I love you.
5. Thank you for being my life partner. I never would have been able to make it through college if it weren’t for your help. We’ve come such a long way from that first day of freshman year. I appreciate you and all the things you’ve done for me.
6. “You have always been there for me unconditionally. It’s been a tough journey, but you’re my inspiration. You are the one that I can go to when everything else seems hard or impossible in my life. Thank you for being here, friend!”
7. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for! You've been there for me through thick and thin, and I know our friendship will last forever. And that's entirely because you are you!
8. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
9. “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.”
10. “I hope you get whatever you have wished for in your life because I know all your wishes revolve around goodness, happiness, and kindness. Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for being a part of my life.”
11. “A friend. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend.”
12. “Baby, when the day is long and hard, thinking about being tangled up with you makes it a hundred times better. The thought of you inspires me to push through the day, so I can get to the night. Thank you for coming into my life.”
13. “To my one and only. I appreciate your presence in my life with everything that I am. All that I do would simply not be the same without knowing that you are my life partner. Thank you endlessly for being mine, my love.”
14. Thank you for being my life partner. This year has been busy, but I have been able to take the time to appreciate all the wonderful things we have found in our relationship and all the fun experiences we can have in the future. Thank you!
15. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melodie Beattie
16. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” – Harvey Mackay
17. “I want to thank you for being my friend. Faithfulness and trustworthiness are unique and rare qualities in this world. They are probably essential qualities that you have. I am thankful not only for your friendship but for you in general.”
18. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.” —Anonymous
19. Thank you for being my life partner. You make me feel so loved and happy. You are also the best father to our children and they love you very much too. I just want to show appreciation for everything you have done.
20. “You are my one true inspiration. The passion I have for you is unmatched and bursts out of my chest at the mere thought of you. Every day, you grace me with your selflessness and compassion. Thank you for being the best part of my life, baby. You are everything to me.”
21. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” – This Is Us
22. Thank you for being my life partner. I’m so grateful for how much you are into my business and all of my ideas. You take pride in me making a difference and make me feel like I can do whatever I set my mind to.
23. Thank you for being my life partner. Our relationship wouldn’t be the same without the love and laughter. I appreciate the way you make me feel. You are always there when I need a hug or a pat on the back and it means a lot to me.
24. “Whenever life gets hard, and I don’t know where to turn, I feel so thankful that I always have your shoulder to lean on. I couldn’t ask for a better friendship than yours. Thanks for all that you do!“
25. “I adore the idea that you are my one and only. I revel in the chance to share every future experience that life has to offer with you. Thank you for never letting me down and for being a part of my life.”
26. I would like to say thank you for being my spouse. I know it was a difficult decision for you to move here with me and I couldn’t have done it without you. You are a great wife not just because you support me, but the way you always look out for me and our children.
27. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life and you’ll find that you have more of it.” —Ralph Marston
28. Thank you for being in my life. I am grateful every day that we are together. You are always there to help me out when I need it and never shut me or us out, just because things don’t go exactly as you wanted them to.
29. “Dearest love, you make me want to make you proud. You make me want to make you happy. Your mere presence gives me unbridled joy. With you by my side, I know we can accomplish anything. Thank you for being in my life.”
30. “Thank you for being part of my life and for being someone I can rely on, no matter what. You are a living definition of what a friend should be, and I can only attempt the best I can to be the friend that you deserve.”
31. “My dearest love, your smile, your intelligence, your charm. Your heart, your lips, your spirit. What a precious gift you are to me. I do not deserve you, and I thank my lucky stars every second of every day that you walked into my life.”
32. “I never thought I would find a person whose interests and passions would align with mine. It is truly magical to learn more and more about you every day. I have never met a person so similar to me. Thank you for always being around and for making me a better person.”
33. “Good teachers like you aren’t always the ones who have fancy degrees and qualifications. They are the ones who have a big heart and a burning desire to make the world a better place, one kid at a time. Thank you.” —Anonymous
34. -The notion of you alone causes an explosion of unrivaled ardor in me, which I can only describe as bursting out of my chest. You never fail to amaze me with your selflessness and compassion, and I thank you for that every day.
35. “Thank you Mom for letting me grow my own wings, for letting me fly, for catching me when I fall, for letting me stand when I can’t and for assuring me I can fly again. I soared even higher mom, simply because you believed.” —Anonymous
36. Thank you for being such a great partner. Even on the hardest days, you are there for me, telling me that I am a great person and to keep going and things will pay off. Now that I finally quit my job, we can start our business and make it work!
37. “When I call, you always answer. When I’m in need, you’re the first one to help. Thank you for being such a powerful presence in my life. I am comforted to know you are there, and I will always appreciate you.”
38. Thank you for being my life partner. You’ve made so many sacrifices for me that I can never thank you enough. You are not the most vocal of people, but the things you do for me and with me more than makeup for it. Thank you for always being there at the end of the day.
39. “A friend. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend.” —Anonymous
40. Thank you for being my wife. I know my life is a lot better because you are in it. Our marriage feels like the greatest adventure and the most rewarding relationship. On our anniversary, the best present I could receive was spending the entire day with you. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and an amazing wife.
41. “You are the most amazing person I was lucky enough to come across, and I am always grateful for the moment that brought me to you. You do so much for us, and I want you to know that I am forever grateful for that!”
42. Thank you for being such an important part of my life. Thank you for being there when I need you and thank you for being so patient when I’m stressed out. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
43. Thank you for coming into my life. I love everything about you and I’m so happy that we met each other. I hope we both are going to be around for a long time. Thank you for every single day that you brighten my life, I’m very happy and appreciative to have such a great partner like you.
44. Thank you for being my life partner. I am grateful to have found a man that adds so much meaning to my life, whom I can share all my hopes and fears with. I give thanks from the bottom of my heart for your love and support.
45. ‘Thank You’ is just a small yet strong word or human emotion to show gratitude or appreciation to someone. It is essential to express our gratitude by being thankful to the ones who have done something great for us.
46. “You have made me a better person since you have been in my life. I cherish you every day, and I will do the same for all the days to come. Thank you for choosing to spend all of this time by my side. I love you, sweetie.”
47. “Being grateful all the time isn't easy. But it's when you feel least thankful that you are most in need of what gratitude can give you: perspective. Gratitude can transform any situation, It alters your vibration, moving you from negative energy to positive. It's the quickest, easiest, most powerful way to effect change in your life - this I know for sure.”
48. Thank you for always finding a way to be around me. I am extremely grateful for you and everything that you have done for me to date. I intend to do the same for you. I will forever love you the way you love me.”
49. Thank you for being my life partner. The past year has been an amazing experience. All of the fun that we have had together is unforgettable. Thank you for always being by my side and making me laugh.
50. Thank you for always being the best partner someone could ask for. I can’t imagine anyone else being at my side on this adventure with me. Thank you for being there through all of the good times, even the rough ones.
51. Thank you for being my life partner, and not just because of how great you are but also because I wouldn’t want to share my life with anyone else. I feel very content and fortunate. Let’s keep this going!
52. “You are so good at your job. You are so good at understanding me. YOU are so good. I wouldn’t change a thing about you. I have been waiting for someone like you my entire life. Thank you for being in my life.”
53. Thank you for being my life partner and showing me that there are still good men out there who want to treat others with love and respect. I am very lucky to have found you, and I hope we keep going on this journey together.
54. Thank you for being my life partner. I cannot imagine my life without you and I am extremely glad that I have someone who has the same ambitions as me. Thank you for always being there when I need you, for being at my side, and for helping me see the best in all things. Thank you for loving me so much and for making every day full of happiness.
55. Thank you for being my life partner. We have been through a lot of things together and we are making it. I appreciate everything you do for me and our family, thank you for being there for me in the good times and bad.
56. “In the end, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
57. Thank you for always being there for me. You are my best friend, my partner and my love. Answering your concerns, fulfilling your dreams and making sure that we grow old together. All I know is that the sun will shine on us in eternity.
58. Thank you for being the best life partner ever. You always tell me how valuable I am to you. Thank you for never letting me down and always being there for me. Life would be very dark and boring without you in it.
59. Thank you for being a great partner. I love you so much. Thank you for always cheering me up and being there for me. I’m realizing that if it were not for your encouragement, I would not be here writing this note right now. Thank you for showing me how to love and be loved.
60. “Time is the one absolutely finite resource we have, and I could not be happier spending it with anyone else. Time simply does not exist when you are by my side, gorgeous. Thank you for giving me such an irreplaceable and unparalleled feeling. You came into my life and proved that true love exists, and then you gave your love to me. You are simply amazing. Thank you for being in my life.”
61. “Make it a habit to tell people, ‘thank you.’ To express your appreciation sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”
62. Thank you for being supportive through all the years we have been together. We have had our ups and our downs but we always get through them together. Thank you for being my life partner, I love you.
63. “Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”
64. “Since you’ve come into my life, I have forgotten what life was like before you. It is like there was no space or time before you, and then you appeared, and my whole world was beautifully and artistically created. Thank you for how you make me feel and for becoming the most life-changing person I have ever met.”
65. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” – Raquel Martin
66. Thank you for always being there for me, for being my best friend and for being my life partner. You help me stay in the right mindset and encourage me every day. I’m so thankful to have you in my life and can’t wait to see what’s in store for us in the future. Thank you so much, baby!
67. “If other people around us are not envious of how deeply we are in love, then there’s something wrong with them. Thank you for the love, the happiness, and for every touching moment we’ve shared since the second you walked into my life.”
68. Thank you for being my life partner. You make me happy and show me that it’s possible to love more than one person deeply. I didn’t know anything about love before we met. Everything was a big mistake before you, my life partner. I love you so much!
69. Thank you for being there for me. You always listen to me and offer your advice on the things that I cannot deal with. I love it when I come home from work or school and the first thing you say is “How are you doing baby?” I am so lucky to have you as my life partner.
70. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” —Washington Irving
71. You're the best boss I've ever had. I wanted to send this farewell note even though I never send goodbye cards for coworkers. Great working with you these past few years and good luck with all your future endeavors!
72. “Thank you for being you, and thank you for being in my life, darling. Having you in my life makes me look forward to the next day, next month, and the next 50 years. I am already thinking about all the memories we will make, and I am excited!”
73. “We should not measure success by bank accounts filled with money, but rather by moments filled with joy and gratitude. Pursuing your passion vigorously and relentlessly will bring you those moments.”
74. Thank you for being my life partner. To think of it now, there is no one else I would rather spend time with or share my worries and happiness with. You are the kind of guy anyone can be friends with. I am happy you are in my life.
75. Thank you for being a great life partner. You have been there for me, supporting me through all the ups and downs in life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I am grateful to have you in my life. I love you.
76. “My heart aches, yearns, and nearly breaks whenever you are not around. A thousand words could never explain how much you mean to me. Thank you for coming into my life, my darling. Thank you for choosing me.”
77. “Thank you for your love, thank you for your care; your time and patience have helped me see. Thank you for always being there when I asked, covering my back, holding my hand, and spending time with me. Thank you for listening to my screams and laughter.”
78. “The two words that will change your life are "thank you". Like a candle that can light a thousand more without shortening its own life, appreciation is a gift that, when given, can set the whole world aglow.”
79. “Each of us experiences the perpetual revival of the self. We constantly recast our connate emotional index by perceiving each encounter in life as a marvel, impedance, problem, disaster, or nothing at all. Living in the moment allows us to escape the lonely landscape of self-interest and be part of a larger world filled with beauty, reverence, and adoration.”
80. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
81. “You are the best partner-in-crime ever. You are strong where I am weak, and you make me a better person. Each day, it is your love that holds me together. Thank you for that and so much more, sweetheart.”
82. “There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you.” —Anonymous
83. “Thank you for coming into my life and filling the hole that so desperately needed to be filled. Being with you makes my life so much richer and more fulfilling, and I want to spend every minute of every day with you, my love.”
84. “True friends are there through the ups and downs, supporting each other through hard times and good times. Having you as my friend is one of the best things that could ever happen to me. You’re genuinely one of the best friends I’ve ever had. Thank you for being in my life.”
85. Thank you for being my life partner. I know it’s not an easy job, but I feel blessed to have someone by my side throughout this journey. It’s no surprise that we were able to make it through everything together and I hope we will continue to do so in the future.
86. “In my life, you have been the driving force behind all that I do. You are my inspiration, and I dedicate everything to you. Thank you for being my rock, a stable and constant comfort for me. You’re simply the best, sweetheart.”
87. Thank you for being a wonderful life companion. I’ve missed out on so much in my life, but you have always been there when I needed someone to talk with. Thank you for supporting me and loving me like no one else does.
88. “Thank you for being the one-of-a-kind special someone in my life. I could not express my love for anyone else the way I do for you. You make it so easy to love you, and for that, I thank you, sweetheart.”
89. Being your partner is everything I have ever wanted. We are always there for each other and I don’t think I could feel more comfortable being with anyone else. Thank you for always being on my side, through thick and thin.
90. “When you became a part of me, I realized that living a beautiful life is not a mere illusion. It’s very real, just like what I feel for you. As long as you are a part of my life, I rest assured that the future will be everything I need it to be, and more. Darling, thanks for being part of my life.”
91. Thank you for being my life partner. Today marks our anniversary, and I am filled with gratitude for how much people say I’ve changed your life for the better. You are such a great woman, and part of this has been our adventure in becoming a family. Thank you for being you and making me love each day that much more.
92. Thank you for being my life partner. Marriage is not always easy and we have had our ups and downs, but through it all, we have come out on top as a stronger couple. Thank you for loving me more than I could imagine possible.
93. “Whatever we are waiting for—peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance—it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.”
94. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
95. “I’m so thankful to have you as a dear friend and confidant in my life! I love our awesome and crazy friendship. Remember that grad party where you took care of me all night? Throughout our friendship, you’ve provided me with so many unforgettable memories. Thanks for always being here for me!“
96. Thank you for being my life partner. You’re always there for me when I need you and make me feel better when I’m down. I never knew I could be so happy until the day we met. Thank you for always being on my side and showing me that life is more when you are in love.
97. Thank you for being my life partner. After getting to know you over the years, I realized that we are a great fit and complement each other’s core beliefs beautifully. Thank you for always being there for me, emotionally and physically.
98. Thanks for being my life partner. Each day, I wake up and marvel at the fact that I get to spend all of my time with you. You are one of the best things that have ever happened to me, and I am so happy that you love me too.
99. “They say that no one is perfect, that’s not true because they haven’t met you. I found everything I was looking for in you, something I didn’t know was possible. Sweetheart, thanks for being part of my life.”
100. Thank you for being my life partner. You always support me and I know that if I ever need anything, you are always there. I love you with all my heart and will never stop thanking you for everything you do.
101. “One second. That's how quick life goes. This is a lesson I have never forgotten. No matter how good you think life is, it can all be taken in a heartbeat. It can all change; it can all be gone. So I try to appreciate every moment.”
102. “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” —Brian Tracy
103. Thank you for being my life partner. Even though we are tough on one another at times and fight sometimes, I still am very thankful that I have you. I almost gave up on us many times before we finally figured it out – even when we were just friends. Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin and being supportive as I figure out what I’m doing next in my career.
104. Thank you for coming into my life. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone as caring and supportive as you, but I am certainly not complaining. You are beautiful in every way. I am so lucky to have you by my side.
105. Thank you for being my life partner and the centre of my world. I’m so lucky to have met you, someone who is so caring and makes me feel so safe. I feel blessed that I get to share all this life with you.
106. Thank you for being my life partner. I love every moment we spend together. Thank you also for being a wonderful father to our child. I’m so happy that he has you as his father. He is such a great kid, and that must be because of how hard you both work for him and love him.
107. There is nothing better than having a good friend to talk to, someone who always knows what to say. You've been that friend to me, and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for being the great friend that you are!
108. “I hope it isn’t too late to let you know how grateful I am to know that I can count on people like you and your family to help me when I am ill. Sometimes it’s hard to have my own family so far away, but you help shorten the gap.”
109. “Since you have come into my life, you have proven, time and time again, that destiny is not a myth. You are my present, my future, and my everything in between. You are even my past – I feel like I have known you for ages. Thank you for giving me the destiny of a lifetime!”
110. “Having you by my side has added unimaginable happiness and stability to my life, honey. You’re the one I turn to with the best news, and you’re the one who comforts me in the worst of times. Thank you for being there for me, through thick and thin.”
111. Thank you for being my life partner. I know without a doubt that I could not have done it all without you. You are the kindest and most caring person I have ever met and I am honoured to have you around.
112. Thank you for being my life partner. You have changed my life, and I am now a more confident person because of your love. Thank you for believing in me and helping my dreams come true. You are truly my soulmate.
113. -I want to express my gratitude to you for playing the role of unique someone in my life. You are one of a kind. There is no one else in the world for whom I could feel the same amount of love as I feel for you.
114. “You are a breath of fresh air in my air-conditioned world. You are warm cookies and hot cocoa on a rainy day. You are my favorite song and the most breathtaking sunset. Since you came into my life, I have been able to simplify greatly, because all I need is you.”
115. “You are the only concretely irreplaceable part of my life. Your imperfections make you perfect. Our lives mesh and intertwine as though they were created for each other, my sweetheart. Thank you for choosing to share your life with me and for being a part of mine.”
116. “Since the first day I met you, you have been my number one. I hope that the joy-filled days that we have spent together will continue for the rest of our lives, my beloved. Thank you for being ‘The One’.”
117. “My life has never been the same since the day that you came into it. You are that something extra that my heart has longed for, for as long as I can remember. Thank you for being a part of my life, and please never stop loving me.”
118. Thank you for being with me through all of the ups and downs I have experienced since we met. Thank you for supporting me on this new journey and sticking with me. Thank you for being my best friend, my lover, and my life partner. I love you!
119. “He nodded toward the window with the sunshine streaming in. "You see that? You can go out there, outside, anytime. You can run up and down the block and go crazy. I can't do that. I can't go out. I can't run. I can't be out there without fear of getting sick. But you know what? I appreciate that window more than you do.”
120. “In November, people are good to each other. They carry pies to each other’s homes and talk by crackling woodstoves, sipping mellow cider. They travel very far on a special November day just to share a meal with one another and to give thanks for their many blessings.” – Cynthia Rylant
121. “How you manage to help everyone will always remain a mystery to me, but I am pretty sure it is a great mystery full of compassion and love for humanity. I am forever grateful that you are a part of my life.”
122. -When you are here with me, my darling, it seems as if time does not pass at all. I want to express my gratitude to you for providing me with an experience that cannot be replicated and is unique in its scope.
123. “I live to enjoy life by the littlest things, feeling the grass between my toes, breathing fresh air, watching the wind sway the trees, enjoying the company of loved ones, a deep conversation, getting lost in a good book, going for a walk in nature, watching my kids grow up. Just the feeling itself of being alive, the absolute amazing fact that we are here right now, breathing, thinking, doing.”
124. “So many years have passed, and every moment of every day is a constant reminder of one thing: that I am just as thankful that you came into my life now as I was the very first day we met. Thank you for taking a chance on me and for keeping our romance alive forever.”
125. “Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends, etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life. You are blessed”
126. …saying thank you, or offering other words of appreciation, along with sincere compliments and other grateful or kind words are the best way to fortify relationships.Chris Johnston, 101 Greatest Life Lessons
127. Thank you for being such a great partner. Thank you for your support during the good times and bad. Thank you for putting up with my flaws and helping me to improve. I am grateful I have been able to share my life with a loving person like you.
128. Thank you for being my life partner. We have been going strong for many years now and I feel like we are just getting started. You make every day better for me and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.
129. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in yourself, too. The people that love you simply for being you. The once-in-a-lifetime kind of people. Thank you for everything, my amazing friend.”
130. “Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported. You are that person who is always there for me, no matter what. Thank you for being part of my life.”