1. Trust me, you are more beautiful, courageous, talented, and intelligent than you’re giving yourself credit for. Believe in yourself.
2. “I am strong, because I’ve been weak. I am fearless, because I’ve been afraid. I am wise, because I’ve been foolish.”
3. “You have survived and thrived through every challenge you’ve faced. You will do the same with this challenge.”
4. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. —Dr. Benjamin Spock
5. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
6. The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind. - Joel Osteen
7. “You’re in a storm right now. I’ll hold your umbrella.” Unknown
8. Sending good thoughts your way—I believe in you and don’t doubt for a minute that you will kill it.
9. And you ask, 'What if I fall?' Oh, but my darling, what if you fly? —Erin Hanson
10. If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. And then come to my house because I have vodka. Oh, look—it’s a party!
11. Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do. Whatever it is, let me know.
12. “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.” – Stephenie Meyer
13. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein
14. “I know what you’re going through is hard, but I’m rooting for you every minute of every day.”
15. I’m inspired by your resilience and determination. Keep up the great work.
16. Whatever it is, it’s going to be okay.
17. You know how they always say: “You only get today once?” To that, I say: “Thank heavens!” (Tomorrow will be better, friend!)
18. It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop. —Confucius
19. Every moment is a fresh beginning.
20. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “This, too, shall pass. And hopefully not like a kidney stone.”
22. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on. - Franklin D Roosevelt
23. We’ve got friends for our happiest days and saddest moments. I hope you know I’m your friend now just as much as ever.
24. Sometimes when you are in a dark place you think you have been buried, but actually you have been planted. – Christine Caine
25. I thank God for the way He made you; distinct, special, and unique. You were not made from a common mold. - Erwin Lutzer
26. Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you ever imagined.
27. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
28. Faith can move mountains. Believe everything is possible and you will change the results!
29. Just because something isn't happening for you right now, it doesn't mean it never will. -Anonymous
30. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
31. Fall seven times, stand up eight. —Japanese Proverb
32. You’re stronger than you think. You can handle anything that comes your way.
33. If you fall, I will pick you up…after I stop laughing.
34. Believe in yourself, because I believe in you!
35. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. - Benjamin Franklin
36. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do. - Lewis Cass
37. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
38. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
39. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Anonymous
40. Stick your chin up, chest out, and shoulders back. You can do this.
41. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
42. “Your anxious heart is worthy.”
43. “This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. but it will pass.”
44. “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” Jacques Prevert
45. Write your favourite quotes in a journal or daily planner
46. “There’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll succeed in whatever path you choose next.”
47. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
48. Never change.
49. Keep pushing, Dad! You’ve always been like a superhero … just with a bad back and without the cape.
50. “The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy.” – Deepak Chopra
51. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine
52. You can’t win everything—after all, where would we store all the trophies?
53. I admire how strong you are!
54. “It is not your job to be everything to everyone.”
55. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you!” – Unknown
56. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
57. The expert at anything was once a beginner. —Helen Hayes
58. You always taught me that when life pushes you down, you push back harder. So don’t stop pushing now!
59. Thinking of you, and trusting that this difficult time is just a stepping stone along the path to something better.
60. You’ve got this! I believe in you.
61. If you don’t jump darling, you’ll never fly.
62. “Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!”
63. Don’t stop now - you’re so so close!
64. Live the kind of life where instead of saying, “She’s such a sweet old lady,” people will yell, “Wait—she’s doing what now?!”
65. It always seems impossible until it is done. —Nelson Mandela
66. Hey warrior, keep going. - Anonymous
67. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. Know that I will be here to support you through all of this.
68. “It takes serious courage to get on this path and stay on it. Good on you.”
69. “This is tough, but you’re tougher.”
70. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
71. It takes serious courage to get on this path and stay on it. Good for you!
72. Courage, dear heart. —C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia Book 3: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
73. I have the courage to make difficult decisions, and I will make the right ones for myself.
74. Don’t forget to take notice of how far you have come!
75. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.
76. “Breathe, darling, this is just a chapter, not your whole life story.”
77. I am open to new possibilities and fresh opportunities.
78. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
79. “…When the world is falling apart around you, it’s time to take down the drapes and make a new dress.” – Karen Moning
80. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. - Anonymous
81. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.”– Joseph Barbara
82. Take a deep breath, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. - Anonymous
83. “You’re being incredibly brave. I’m proud of you.”
84. “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
85. “No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers!” – Wolfgang Riebe
86. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” – Joshua Graham
87. “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” – Dan Millman
88. “Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
89. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You must not lose it.” —Robin Williams
90. “If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.” Latin Proverb
91. God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it. - Anonymous
92. “You don’t have to be anything but you right now. I love you exactly as you are in every phase of our wonderful friendship.”
93. Just because you are soft doesn’t mean you are not a force. Honey and wildfire are both the color gold. - Victoria Erickson
94. Don’t live off of someone else’s script. Write your own.
95. We will never find peace outside ourselves until we make peace within ourselves. - Dalai Lama
96. Moving forward is one of the most important decisions you make in life because that’s when the growth happens.
97. “Nobody ever told us life would be easy. It is worth it, however.”
98. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” – Dr. Seuss
99. “‘Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end. ‘” – John Lennon
100. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
101. When you’re brave enough to finally say “goodbye,” life will give you a brand-new “hello.”
102. Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. - Anonymous
103. Don’t quit. Don’t quit. Don’t QUIT! Think of how far you’ve come.
104. “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” – Bill Murray
105. Believe in yourself as much as I do and nothing will ever stop you from achieving your dreams.
106. Sometimes when you are in a dark place you think you have been buried, but actually you have been planted. —Christine Caine
107. Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. —Maya Angelou
108. “When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.” – David Weatherford
109. “I know it has been tough, but I’m still cheering for you.”
110. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
111. “The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.” – Zig Ziglar
112. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7
113. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. - Psalm 23:1
114. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. - C.S. Lewis
115. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Albert Einstein
116. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
117. I will take things one day at a time and find ways to make progress steadily.
118. Be good to yourself. And let others be good to you, too.
119. Remember when you were there for me? It’s my turn to do the same for you.
120. Anything you need, I’ll be there.
121. “The world breaks everyone and afterward many are stronger in the broken places.” ― Ernest Hemingway
122. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”– Michael Jordan
123. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – The Dalai Lama
124. I have the power to create a better future for myself and I will do it.
125. “Don’t worry about getting Brendan to and from school and practices. Emily and I have it covered for as long as you need.”
126. When you change your thoughts, you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale
127. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?”– Erin Hanson
128. “Courage isn't having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
129. It’s okay to feel down. Sometimes the best way to feel better is to stop trying to change the way you’re feeling.
130. “Trust the timing of your life.”
131. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - George Patton
132. A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down. - Anonymous
133. “I am always proud to be your friend, even in your darkest hour. If nothing else, let my love light the way out of this.”
134. “Mom and I believe in you! (Fluffy hasn’t said, but we’re pretty sure she does too.)”
135. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
136. The most effective way to do it, is to do it. —Amelia Earhart
137. You are strong and smart and brave. You are everything you need to get through this. You are enough.
138. Stop hoping for things to happen, get moving, and make them happen. - Anonymous
139. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.”
140. “Faith doesn’t always take you out of the problem, Faith takes you through the problem.
141. You’ve worked so hard to get this far. Keep going!
142. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
143. Remember why you started.
144. “The best revenge is massive success.” Frank Sinatra
145. Know that it’s okay to feel however you want to feel during this time and I will be here for you.
146. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Les Misérables
147. Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work. - Joseph Barbara
148. You’re doing great! Don’t forget to celebrate your progress.
149. “Never look backwards or you’ll fall down the stairs.”
150. No matter what happens, Mom, I am here for you, and we’ll get through this together.
151. Know that anything is possible. Live your dream life!
152. Get creative and use these feeling low quotes to practice brush lettering in your bullet journal
153. Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don’t think you can hold on. - Anonymous
154. I am loved and supported by those around me.
155. You are completely and unconditionally loved.
156. “A man does not have to be an angel to be a saint.” – Albert Schweitzer
157. Your speed doesn’t matter. Forward is forward.
158. Remember, what seems bad doesn’t have to stay that way. You can reframe everything negative into a positive!
159. “Never be ashamed of a scar. It means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.” – Unknown
160. Doing nothing is a great way to change nothing!
161. I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.
162. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
163. “It always seems impossible until it is done.” Nelson Mandela
164. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening. —Zig Ziglar
165. One bad day won’t ruin a good life or a great future.
166. If all you can do at the end of the day is say, “I’ll try again tomorrow,” then that’s enough for today.
167. When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up. – Roy T. Bennett
168. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces. – Will Rogers
169. “I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
170. We’re so proud of you for facing this head-on. You got this.
171. Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. – Charles Schulz
172. I want you to be so happy that other people get happy just by looking at you!
173. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can. - Anonymous
174. “I’m so sorry you’re experiencing a setback. I don’t know what to say, except that care about you, and I’m here for you.”
175. Defeat is simply a signal to press onward. - Helen Keller
176. Be gentle with yourself. You’re doing your best, and that’s all that matters.
177. So excited to watch you progress to the next stage of your career.
178. Someday, you will become filled with so much happiness that it heals every part of you. - Anonymous
179. “What you’re going through stinks. I’ll be holding my nose along with you until things get better. (And they will!)”
180. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. - Psalm 55:22
181. Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.
182. This is tough, but you’re tougher.
183. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
184. Save these quotes to your Pinterest boards (for more inspiration you can follow me here)
185. “Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do.”
186. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. – Thomas Edison
187. “The next chapter of your life is gonna be so amazing.”
188. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” Drew Barrymore
189. You need to give yourself permission to be human. – Joyce Brothers
190. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
191. “Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are.” – Unknown
192. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
193. “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” – Maya Angelou
194. “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
195. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
196. “Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.”– Chinese Proverb
197. “Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” – Dylan Thomas
198. If you want the light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.
199. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” — Ernest Hemingway
200. “Good luck today! I know you’ll do great.”
201. You are doing awesome!
202. You have my full support, no matter what you do.
203. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. - Dalai Lama
204. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston Churchill
205. Everything will be OK in the end, if it’s not OK, it’s not the end. - Anonymous
206. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
207. “Can I list the three most valuable traits you have that inspire me each day?”
208. “Keep on keeping on!”
209. Remember, kiddo, it’s not the size of the dog in the fight—it’s the size of the fight in the dog. And you’re a Great Dane!
210. Follow your dreams—they know the way.
211. You could be the world’s best garbage man, the world’s best model; it don’t matter what you do if you’re the best. - Muhammad Ali
212. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” ― Rumi
213. Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart. - Abraham Lincoln
214. “Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.” – Haruki Murakami
215. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
216. “Hey warrior, keep going.”
217. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
218. Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it. - Chinese Proverb
219. If you ever need to talk, or just cry, you know where to find me!
220. Today will never come again. Look forward to tomorrow.
221. “At a time like this, don’t even bother with a dish. Just grab a spoon and start shoveling ice cream straight from the carton.”
222. “One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.” – Unknown
223. “Refuse failure. No matter how difficult the obstacles, find a way to around them.” – JJ Goldwag
224. Just sending you a quick note to let you know that you’re on my mind and in my prayers.
225. Applause is the spur of noble minds, the end, and aim of weak ones. - Edmund Burke
226. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." - Viktor Frankl
227. “Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it.”
228. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis
229. If you get 100 doors slammed in your face, you knock on 101. You got this!
230. “I know this wasn’t an easy decision to make for your family. Just want you to know I support you.”
231. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. - Oprah
232. “Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell.”
233. This totally sucks, but you totally don’t suck.
234. What you’re going through right now is hard, but I’m rooting for you every minute of every day.
235. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
236. Sometimes, you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right. - Anonymous
237. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. - Robert Louis Stevenson
238. Don’t be afraid to try. Be afraid to fail.
239. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
240. “Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
241. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” —The Dalai Lama
242. “I’m so sorry you have to experience the pain of divorce, but happy you’re doing what’s right for you.”
243. “It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
244. You’re a true fighter. You may get knocked down, but you always get back up again.
245. “Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” Bob Goff
246. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
247. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it!
248. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” —Billie Burke
249. “Let’s do some affirmations. You are enough. You are strong. You are more than this moment in time. You will recover.”
250. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.” ― Maori Proverb
251. You are a bright, shining light in this world. Don’t let anything dim that, sis.
252. God is greater than any one of us. Trust in him and He is always ready to solve our problems. - Anonymous
253. Swap that judgment for self-love, replace that hate with self-compassion.
254. I have complete faith in you and your decision-making.
255. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” —Viktor Frankl
256. You’re capable of more than you know. Keep pushing!
257. I am strong, and I will get through this.
258. Your potential is near limitless. It’s time to do something with it.
259. Sending major good vibes your way.
260. Always look beyond your pains, see what is in store for you. May you have brighter days ahead. - Anonymous
261. “When you change your thoughts, you change your world.”– Norman Vincent Peale
262. Small progress is still progress.
263. We need never be ashamed of our tears. – Charles Dickens
264. Enjoy the little things in life; the little things are the ones that make big things. - Anonymous
265. “Sending you good thoughts—and hoping you believe in yourself just as much as I believe in you.”
266. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
267. It will pass, we can ride it out together. - Anonymous
268. It’s not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you. - Zig Ziglar
269. “If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.”
270. Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress, which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.
271. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”– Henry Ford
272. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. —Eleanor Roosevelt
273. “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.”
274. I love you, and I hope you can feel me cheering you on from the sidelines.
275. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
276. “Just wanted to say we miss you at work. Looking forward to a time when you’re feeling much better.”
277. “Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.”– Helen Keller
278. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden
279. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.
280. It might not be easy, but you can do it! You’ve got this.
281. You have so much potential, and I can’t wait to see you achieve your dreams.
282. Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day. - Anonymous
283. Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Jack Canfield
284. “Refuse failure. No matter how difficult the obstacles, find a way to around them.”– JJ Goldwag
285. You should be so proud of yourself.
286. Don’t give up, persevere to the end. Your perseverance will finally pay off. The fruits are always rewarding. - Anonymous
287. Remember, I’m here for you. And I have wine.
288. “If you want company, I’m there.”
289. Everything you need to accomplish your goals is already in you. - Anonymous
290. No matter how much I get done or is left undone, at the end of the day, I am enough. - Anonymous
291. You’re being so strong—and patient. Keep the faith. Things are going to start looking up soon.
292. Just in case you have forgotten today: you matter, you are loved, you are worthy, you are magical. - Anonymous
293. “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” L.M. Montgomery
294. “You get three days to be sad, but then you gotta be a badass.”
295. It always seems impossible until it is done. - Nelson Mandela
296. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
297. “I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.”
298. Every day may not be a good day, but there is something good in every day.
299. Good luck today. You don’t need it, but good luck!
300. The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. —Alexander Pope
301. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.” ― Michael Jordan
302. “Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain.”
303. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
304. Share one of these feeling down quotes to give a friend or loved one strength
305. Moving on is the easy part—grieving what you left behind is hard. I’m here if you want to talk it through.
306. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.”
307. “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho
308. “Girl, you already have what it takes.”
309. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
310. “Sorry things are crappy. If you need somebody to binge-watch a whole season of something with you, I’m there.”
311. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. - Les Brown
312. “I believe in you! And unicorns. But mostly you!”
313. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
314. Great things never came from comfort zones.
315. “We’ve got friends for our happiest days and saddest moments. I hope you know I’m your friend now just as much as ever.”
316. “You got this.”
317. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
318. “Just wanted to send you a smile today.”
319. Never forget: I’m only ever a phone call away.
320. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
321. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
322. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” – Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
323. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
324. “Hang in there. I know the right position is out there waiting for you.”
325. You’re in a storm right now. I’ll hold your umbrella.
326. Think like a proton: Always be positive!
327. Look at it this way: All of this would make a great Taylor Swift song!
328. You didn’t fail 100 times—you just found 99 ways that don’t work.
329. “Often it’s the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your highest self.” – Tamara Kulish
330. Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. – Kyle Chandler
331. “Winning is coming in fourth, exhausted, and encouraged – because last time you came in fifth.” – Denis Waitley
332. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Boom
333. I’m here. And I have wine.
334. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. - Thomas A. Edi
335. I know things are difficult right now, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.
336. My love, I appreciate all that you do and all that you are, and I’m grateful to have you in my life. Know I’m always in your corner.
337. “Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strengths.” – Corrie Ten Boom
338. “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.”
339. “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what the storm is all about.” – Haruki Murakami
340. This, too, shall pass. And you are going to look back on this period in your life and be so glad that you never gave up.
341. “When life knocks you down, get back up and keep going.” – Michael Jordan
342. Good luck today! I know you are going to do great.
343. There’s greatness in your future, I know it.
344. All things are difficult before they become easy.
345. There’s much more ahead of you. You’ll get through this. - Anonymous
346. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
347. There is no standing still in life: You’re either moving forward or backward. And you’ve never been a backward kinda gal.
348. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
349. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” ― Helen Keller
350. Give yourself some credit for all you’ve done so far.
351. Be kind to yourself.
352. Don’t listen to their words. You are special in your own way. You were destined to succeed. - Anonymous
353. In the wise words of Rob Schneider, “You can do it!”
354. It’s through adversity that you find the strength you never knew you had. - Christie Brinkley
355. Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. - Jacques Prevert
356. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
357. If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big. – Donald Trump
358. “When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.”
359. “When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
360. “True belonging doesn’t require us to change who we are. It requires us to be who we are.” – Brené Brown
361. It doesn’t matter what others are doing. It matters what you are doing.
362. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
363. If it was easy, everyone would do it.
364. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” - Cayla Mills
365. Sisters are forever, and I’m forever here for you.
366. “Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.”
367. “I’m here. And I have wine.”
368. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
369. It doesn’t matter how many times you “fail.” All you have to do is succeed once.
370. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. - Matthew 19:26
371. Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day. - Alice Morse Earle
372. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” Oprah Winfrey
373. Be proud of how hard you are trying. - Anonymous
374. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
375. Don’t stress. You got this!
376. “All this can be a lot to take on. I’m here to help, if you need it.”
377. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. - Joe Girard
378. I’ll be there with you every step of the way.
379. You’re unstoppable! Unless there’s a really good happy hour special going on. Then you might be stoppable … but only for an hour!
380. “I can deliver a mean takeout. Just name the day.”
381. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
382. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
383. Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Tom Lehrer
384. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” –Gandhi
385. My friend, you are not alone, we are always here to support you. Rise and know there is someone there for you. - Anonymous
386. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
387. The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence. —Blake Lively
388. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”– Albert Einstein
389. You can do hard things.
390. Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain. - Anonymous
391. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
392. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”– Robert Louis Stevenson
393. I know this isn’t easy, but don’t give up. You’re worth it!
394. Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve. —J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
395. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
396. Your attitude determines your direction.
397. “You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” – Wayne Dyer
398. “Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress, which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once.”
399. “At any given moment you have the power to say ‘This is not how the story is going to end.’” Christine Mason Miller
400. The best is yet to come. Trust in the process.
401. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
402. A journey starts with one step.
403. Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us. – Mimi Novic
404. “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
405. We’re cheering you on, every step of the way!
406. “Even when you might not feel it, you’ve got the strength to get through.”
407. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28
408. “You don’t have to be strong or tough right now. I got you.”
409. Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.
410. Your anxious heart is worthy. - Anonymous
411. Be positive, patient, and persistent.
412. You can get through this. Take it from me. I’m very wise and stuff.
413. And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly? - Erin Hanson
414. “I’m sorry things are so hard right now. I’d like to take care of the yard for you until they get a little easier.”
415. Never dwell on one obstacle for too long. Tomorrow is another day. - Anonymous
416. “You’re making a big change, and that’s a really big deal.”
417. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. -Anonymous
418. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
419. Whatever you need, we’re all here for you.
420. Every expert started as a beginner. Yes, even Spider-Man crashed into a few buildings.
421. “Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. It means even when you get hurt, you’ll never let it defeat you.” – Unknown
422. “Let me turn off my phone real quick because I don’t want any distractions. You are the most important thing in my life right now.”
423. You’re doing so well! Don’t give up.
424. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar
425. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
426. “You and bacon are in my thoughts a lot these days. Hey, it’s not all about you, you know.”
427. You may not see it, but you’re making progress. A little every day adds up!
428. “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
429. Winning is coming in fourth, exhausted, and encouraged – because last time you came in fifth. - Denis Waitley
430. Sorry things are crappy. If you need somebody to binge-watch a whole season of something with you, I’m there.
431. You are capable of more than you know.
432. “You’re being so strong—and patient. Keep the faith. Things are going to start looking up soon.”
433. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
434. “Bad decisions make good stories.” – Ellis Vidler
435. Draw strength from the fact things always get better.
436. A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall. —Serena Williams
437. Don’t forget to be awesome.
438. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
439. It’s okay. You’re okay. We’re here for you now and always.
440. It might not feel like it, but you’re not alone. There are so many people here who love and support you.
441. Use Quotes Like You Would Positive Affirmations
442. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
443. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” Japanese Proverb
444. Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. – Terri Guillemets
445. “Be good to yourself. And let others be good to you, too.”
446. You’re doing great! If this were a video game, you’d be fighting the final boss and getting ready to level up now.
447. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.”
448. You don’t attract bad people. You just see the good in others that not everyone can see. Never stop searching for the good.”
449. The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. - Vince Lombardi
450. A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory. - Mark Twain
451. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
452. “This is what you’re going through, not who you are.”
453. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu
454. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. —Sady Ali Khan
455. Divorce is tough, but you are tougher! And don’t forget, I always have your back!
456. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.”
457. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
458. Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you've never lost. - Bernard F. Asuncion
459. You’re doing exactly what you should be doing. Hang in there.
460. Recovery is a process, and it takes time. Be gentle and patient with yourself.
461. Believe in the power of yet.
462. “I don’t know what depression feels like, and wish with all my heart that you didn’t have to know, either.”
463. Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford
464. There is no such thing as failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. – Oprah Winfrey
465. It is never too late to be what you might have been. —George Eliot
466. “May you always know you have my hand to hold.” ― JJ Heller
467. Your spirit has the energy, strength, and stamina of 10,000 horses. - Anonymous
468. “It’s important to make someone happy, and it’s important to start with yourself.”
469. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. - Isaiah 40:29
470. I wish you could appreciate yourself in the same way I appreciate you.
471. “When something goes wrong in your life just yell ‘plot twist!’ and move on.”
472. Great things never come from comfort zones.
473. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. - Matthew 7:7
474. I’m thinking of you. And I’m just a text or phone call away.
475. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino
476. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
477. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —Theodore Roosevelt
478. Now and always, I’m your biggest fan! Stay positive.
479. “You may have lost the game, but you never gave up. That makes you a winner in my book.”
480. Keeping you close in my thoughts, today especially.
481. All Rights Reserved. Site last updated May 29, 2023
482. Remember that progress takes time. Keep taking small steps forward.
483. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lau Tzu
484. I love you, and I’m always here to listen or give you a hug.
485. Remember your why.
486. “Be proud of how hard you are trying.”
487. Today’s a good day to have a great day.
488. “You can get through this. Take it from me. I’m very wise and stuff.”
489. You can achieve success easily if you compete with yourself. - Anonymous
490. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” Susan Gale
491. No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. —Demi Lovato
492. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. - 2 Corinthians 4:16
493. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
494. “There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you’ve had enough.”
495. “We get strength and encouragement from watching children.” Hayao Miyazaki
496. Remember, going through pain is temporary, and you will feel better—maybe not today, but it will happen.
497. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
498. I hope you have a better day today.
499. “I love you no matter what.”
500. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. - Vivian Greene
501. “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
502. If you’re going through hell, keep going. —Winston Churchill
503. Tighten your ponytail and try again!
504. “It’s OK not to be OK.”
505. Being brave doesn’t mean you’re not afraid. It just means you try anyway.
506. Change may not be a four-letter word … but our reaction to it often is. Hang in there!
507. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” ― Albert Camus
508. Write a quote every day on a post-it note and post it to the fridge
509. I wish I could take your pain away.
510. You are always on my mind and in my heart.
511. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. - Mary Hemingway
512. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. - Cathy Guisewite
513. You’re being so strong – and patient. Keep the faith. Things are going to start looking up soon.
514. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ― Nelson Mandela
515. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. —Oprah Winfrey
516. “Winnie the Pooh might have said it best – How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbyes so hard.”
517. You are enough.
518. I’m so sorry you’re going through a difficult time. I don’t know what to say, except that I care about you, and I’m here for you.
519. “Just wanted you to know you’re on my mind and in my prayers.”
520. Remember, where you are now is not where you’ll be forever.
521. Don’t lose hope, you never know what tomorrow will bring.
522. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it!
523. Progress, not perfection.
524. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
525. Sometimes you don't realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.' - Susan Gale
526. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
527. “You could be the world’s best garbage man, the world’s best model; it don’t matter what you do if you’re the best.” – Muhammad Ali
528. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
529. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. —Robin Williams
530. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
531. I am resilient and have the power to overcome any obstacles I face.
532. “You are powerful, beautiful, brilliant, and brave.”
533. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
534. “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind.” – Joel Osteen
535. I hope you find some peace today.
536. At a time like this, don’t even bother with a dish. Just grab a spoon and start shoveling ice cream straight from the carton.
537. “When there are no words to say, but know that I’m always here for you.” ― Danielle Duckery
538. “You are somebody’s reason to smile.”
539. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Eddison
540. No matter how bad it gets, remember everything’s temporary.
541. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
542. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
543. Don’t let how you feel make you forget what you deserve.
544. Remember, the night’s always darkest just before dawn.
545. I believe in you! And unicorns. But mostly you.
546. “This totally sucks, but you totally don’t suck.”
547. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. – Joe Girard
548. Amazing things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
549. “People who wonder whether the glass if half empty or half full are missing the point. The glass is refillable.” - Unknown
550. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality in the mind next to honor. —Aristotle
551. Look at it this way: You’ve already survived 100% of your worst days! You’ll get through this one too.
552. “When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.” – Oscar Wilde
553. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
554. “Take everything one day at a time. And on the harder days, give me a call.”
555. Speak Them Out Loud When You Feel Down
556. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring!
557. You are stronger than you think you are.
558. I’m proud of you for trying. Keep pushing forward.
559. Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.
560. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” ― Napoleon Hill
561. “You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.”
562. “There you go, let it all slide out. Unhappiness can’t stick in a person’s soul when it’s slick with tears.”
563. “Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.” – Helen Keller
564. You deserve to celebrate yourself.
565. “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” – Bernice Johnson Reagon
566. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
567. “It is better to light a candle than to curse the dark.” – Unknown
568. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, remember how far you’ve come.
569. “Stay strong and remember how many people care about you. (I’m one of them!)”
570. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!'” —Audrey Hepburn
571. “I’m here for you no matter what—to talk, to run errands, to clean up, whatever is helpful.”
572. No one is you and that is your superpower.
573. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. - Anonymous
574. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
575. “You’re brave and brilliant and oh-so-resilient.”
576. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ― Robert Collier
577. Keep your sunny side up, keep yourself beautiful, and indulge yourself. —Betsey Johnson
578. “With your brains and talent, I just know you’ll make a positive contribution wherever you go.”
579. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. - Psalm 46:1
580. “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
581. “There is nothing fair about life and love. There is also nothing stopping you from overcoming this.”
582. Storms don’t last forever!
583. The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me. - Ayn Rand
584. The only way forward is through. So keep pushing through the tough stuff!
585. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.”
586. Just wanted to send you a smile today.
587. Sometimes all you need is someone to really believe in you. Know that I believe in you with all my heart and soul!
588. If “Plan A” didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.
589. “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
590. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brené Brown
591. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
592. Son, I’m so proud of the man you have become, and I have all the faith in the world that you will overcome this current challenge.
593. Take everything one day at a time. I’m just a phone call away.
594. “I’m thinking of you. And I’m just a text or phone call away.”
595. Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress.
596. Courage isn't having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have strength. - Napoleon Bonaparte
597. You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.
598. “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George Patton
599. Hold on and help yourself to hope and happiness. Neither are limited resources!
600. You’ve got this. I believe in you.
601. Today was hard. Tomorrow will be better.
602. Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. - Cindy Lew
603. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. - Henry Thoreau
604. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
605. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan
606. It’s important to make someone happy, and it’s important to start with yourself. - Anonymous
607. I’m always here to listen and support you in any way I can. You’re not alone.
608. You’re killing it! Figuratively speaking, of course. We don’t want any actual casualties.
609. “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up.” – Zig Ziglar