950 Inspirational Words of Encouragement: Uplifting, Positive
1. Feeding my mind feeds my body.
2. “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.”
3. “You and bacon are in my thoughts a lot these days. Hey, it’s not all about you, you know.”
4. Help yourself by refocusing your thoughts to count your blessings not your troubles.
5. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.
6. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”– Anne Frank
7. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more.” — Oprah Winfrey
8. The world needs to hear what I have to say.
9. I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.
10. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.”
11. Make the most of it! Nicky Gumbel
12. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about. Author Unknown
13. “Sometimes, you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.”
14. “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.”
15. “You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness.”
16. “I know what you’re going through is hard, but I’m rooting for you every minute of every day.”
17. “The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.”— Vince Lombardi
18. “Promise that you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.”
19. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
20. “I believe in you! And unicorns. But mostly you!”
21. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” — J.K. Rowling