1. The question that drives me hazy is whether it is I or others who is crazy. - Author: Albert Einstein
2. “You make me so mad I could drive a bus through a wall!” – Unknown
3. (Jordan Bridges) "My man. What I wouldn't do to Scully --"
4. “The best way to drive someone crazy is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results.” – Unknown
5. Bureaucratic nonsense at airports drives me crazy. - Author: Dominic Monaghan
6. Since we do operate in a binary world, if there's something that cannot be this or that, it drives us crazy. - Author: Chuck Palahniuk
7. The computer seems easy because Apple makes the products so easy to use at home. It's the simple things, like getting the TV set up or getting the speakers to work. That drives me crazy. - Author: Chris O'Donnell
8. Your energy – you have an incredible energy that keeps me motivated even when I’m feeling down or overwhelmed by life’s challenges
9. Here's my pet peeve: The not-so-unstated rule that all women are only to be treated as sexual objects and gawked at-you know, sitting up against a car, washing something, bending over, licking something. That just drives me crazy. - Author: Alicia Keys
10. “Looks like what drives me crazy Don’t have no effect on you – But I’m gonna keep on at it Till it drives you crazy, too.”
11. “The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone. ”
12. I've always been very attentive to detail. It's a characteristic that drives some people crazy. But on the other hand, when people around me are sloppy, that drives me crazy. - Author: Alan W. Livingston
13. (Sue Ryan) "It's easy to be a bitch now that Brad Seldon is available."
14. “As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking. ”
15. “She lays her hand along my jaw and kisses me like she means it, and I am breathless and weightless and dizzy at the very fact of her. Lips and tongue and teeth, her hair and her skin and her perfume, and more than anything, her very essence, her fire and her flaws and that steely determination to be better, to always be better.”
16. “The best way to drive someone crazy is by not doing anything at all.” – Unknown
17. When politicians say, 'Oh, parents should supervise their kids' Internet use,' it drives me crazy. - Author: Beeban Kidron
18. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Refers to himself as "The De-Virginator"."
19. (Adrian Grenier) "General herding mentality."
20. The drink you spilt all over me
21. “- Mr. Hammond: Are you stoned?
22. (Kris Park) "Chase?"
23. (Mark Webber) "And what specifically about sheep do we object to?"
24. “If it is true that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, isn’t it also true a society is only as healthy as its sickest citizen and only as wealthy as its most deprived?”
25. (Melissa Joan Hart) "I want to, I've wanted to say this for 5 years now. When your mom got sick, I couldn't bear to go over to your house it was too hard, I was too scared. I just wanted to cry all the time. Everytime I saw her, everytime I saw you. Even when we were together, you wouldn't say anything you would just sit there. So when you started wigging out in school, skipping, pulling fire alarms, I just acted like I didn't know you."
26. “When I’m with you, I feel alive and nothing else matters.”
27. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Oh, hey Dulcie."
28. We hugged, and my dad cried a little. I don't have a macho-type dad, who hunts and fishes and collects guns. He's sensitive and caring. He drives me crazy most of the time, but I do admire that he's not afraid to show his "feminine side. - Author: Bill Konigsberg
29. (Jordan Bridges) "The key to pleasing a woman is sweet talk. You're so beautiful. Have you lost weight? And then there are the three words that always seal the deal for me --"
30. (Melissa Joan Hart) "You said, uh; You said you hated me, and there was sonething in there about how the only way you'd ever touch me again was if you came down with leprosy."
31. (Adrian Grenier) "Everyone Nicole -- everyone."
32. I told Quynn that I'm in love with you
33. “I’d rather be driven crazy than drive someone else crazy.” – Unknown
34. “A warrior is worthless unless he rises above others and stands strong in the midst of a storm. ”
35. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Prince charming is a dick, bring on the frogs."
36. “Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered. ”
37. “You can achieve anything if you believe in yourself. But the opposite is also true; without strong self-belief you will not go far. ”
38. “People break our hearts, but they create more room in them first, and that room makes it possible for us to become more ourselves.”
39. What drives intellectuals and professors crazy is somebody with a high school diploma who made a fortune in business. They agree with Lenin, who thought success in business was a matter of luck, when in reality it is a matter of genius. - Author: James Cook
40. (Mark Webber) "Yeah, my point is Dave, you're not mad at me. You're jealous."
41. “You drive me wild with your contagious energy and enthusiasm!”
42. I don't know what it is about the woman, but she drives me crazy, in body and mind. It's like my soul recognizes her as it's other half and it's fighting desperately to get to her. - Author: Alex Grayson
43. (Adrian Grenier) "Let's see, a flaky, self-absorbed actress or a gun-toting, badass FBI agent with years of pent-up sexual tension? No contest."
44. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Rules."
45. I eat like no other; it drives everyone crazy. I eat donuts three times a day, and I probably go through four Mountain Dews a day. I'm on, like, a sugar high at all times, pretty much. - Author: Britt Robertson
46. “Everyone wants to be strong and self sufficient, but few are willing to put in the work necessary to achieve worthy goals. ”
47. “Life doesn’t reward the naturally clever or strong but those who can learn to fight and work hard and never quit. ”
48. Your loyalty – no matter what happens, I know that I can count on you to be there for me, which is something that I really appreciate. <
49. It's weird to sit as a comedian. Being still drives me crazy. - Author: Seth Meyers
50. You're like crazy sexy, Ford. And all this weird shit you do, that just adds to it. I'm not sure why, but I like your strangeness. It's real. And it drives me a little wild. - Author: J. A. Huss
51. It drives me crazy when people talk about the scale as an indicator of health, because your weight doesn't tell you what's going on at a biochemical level. - Author: Elizabeth Holmes
52. (Ali Larter) "I just think we're headed in different directions, that's all."
53. “- Dave: What's wrong with wanting to be liked?
54. San Antonio drives me crazy, but Chicago drives me crazy in a different way. - Author: Sandra Cisneros
55. (Kris Park) "I like to party. I like to get down."
56. “Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong. ”
57. “I just wish people could be more creative with their ignorance.”
58. No formula in finance tells you that the moat is 28 feet wide and 16 feet deep. That's what drives the academics crazy. They can compute standard deviations and betas, but they can't understand moats. - Author: Warren Buffett
59. The thing is, it drives me crazy if somebody else gets killed - especially somebody very smart and entertaining and all - and it's somebody else's fault. - Author: J. D. Salinger
60. “Because before you can worry about who’s in your passenger seat, you have to learn to drive yourself.”
61. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Shut up."
62. “Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away. ”
63. (Melissa Joan Hart) "It's easy to be a bitch either way."
64. I can find every jacket under the sun that I like. But I cannot find trousers cut the way I want them. They're all really tight at the bottom. Nobody does a boot cut on a trouser leg. It drives me crazy. - Author: Jay Kay
65. “You'll have nothing left of her, but you'll have yourself, Scottie”
66. “A stupid person can make you feel crazy by doing something that makes no sense.” – Unknown
67. I've always been a big advocate of making shows affordable because a lot of these bottle-service clubs and events are geared toward really expensive experiences. Club music is for everyone, and it drives me crazy that people are getting priced out. - Author: Kaskade
68. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Moron. One eyebrow. Taking GEORGANNE WARNER. Failed health. Taking Sue. Taking Dee Vine."
69. (William Converse-Roberts) "Are you stoned? You can tell me you know, I'd be cool."
70. “Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment, and a promise. ”
71. Your laugh – it’s infectious and it always makes me smile
72. (Mark Webber) "We used to be your friends, if you can remember that far back."
73. (William Converse-Roberts) "Maybe we should think about this."
74. No matter what the other side does to you, you grin and walk through the cannon smoke. It drives them crazy. - Author: James Lee Burke
75. “It’s not always easy to do the right thing. But, doing the right thing makes you strong, it builds character. ”
76. “- Mr. Hammond: We're moving in together.
77. Music drives me insane, the incessant presence of music in my life. It informs how I see the world; it drives me crazy - Author: Matthew Healy
78. “I remember feeling like I was both too much and not enough.” ... “My sweet girls, let me tell yousomething. You will move through life and fall in love with ...
79. (Kris Park) "Check, Dave. We're doing this to protest sheep."
80. “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure. ”
81. “I’m so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I’m saying.” – Oscar Wilde
82. (Adrian Grenier) "You want them to like you, Dave? Tell them to go f*** themselves. People like that need people like you, otherwise there's twice as much trawsh and no one to take it out."
83. (Adrian Grenier) "Everyone."
84. “Each man has a breaking point, no matter how strong his spirit. Somewhere, deep inside him, there is a flaw that only the fickle cruelty of fate can find. ”
85. “No matter how much someone tries to drive you insane, always remember that it’s their problem not yours.” – Unknown
86. Most customer service people are great. It's that one customer service person from hell that drives me crazy! - Author: Jon Jones
87. Your intelligence – you are always so quick to pick up on things and figure out solutions
88. Television drives me crazy sometimes because everybody is so good-looking, and yet you walk through the aisles of the grocery stores, and nobody looks like that. - Author: Donald Miller
89. (Melissa Joan Hart) "What?"
90. “The strong must learn to be lonely. ”
91. Send this to your bf/gf | Loveing you drives me crazy | Because we have a wild relationship |. . . original sound - xxtristanxo
92. (Adrian Grenier) "Don't go Dave. There's sober people there. They just don't want to leave the party."
93. (Kris Park) "People, right?"
94. “The most destructive force in the world is a person who is determined to drive you crazy.” – Unknown
95. (Mark Webber) "Do you have a point?"
96. “I’ve been where you are, Scottie. That kind of crazy, flesh-eating pain that consumes every part of you. I understand wanting to get back at them. Wanting their attention, even if it’s in a negative way. But the shitty thing is, that never helps you feel better. It just lands you in a worse situation, like towing the car of a perfectly nice girl who had nothing to do with the pain you’re in.”
97. “I loved her so much. I thought she was perfect. When I started seeing things I wasn't so sure about, I thought the problem was me and my way of looking at things. It felt like I couldn't tell the ceiling from the floor."
98. “Can I ask you something?" I say. "Are you over Charlotte?"
99. “I don’t need anger management; I need people to stop irritating me!” – Unknown
100. “I’m so lucky to have found someone who drives me crazy in all the right ways!”
101. “She thinks I should have tried harder. And I don't know, maybe I should have. But sometimes it just hurts too much.”
102. (Adrian Grenier) "Another tequila shot?"
103. “You've been authentic since the moment our cars hit. I'd like to be authentic with you, too. I'm not in a great headspace. I haven't been for months. Breaking up with Tally sliced me open in way that embarrasses me, because I feel like I should be over her by now. I don't know how much of this is my fault. Like it's my fault for not seeing the red flags. It's still my fault for believing that she has a good heart deep down. I know she's toxic. I really do. But I miss her in this way that physically hurts. It's like my brain gets it but my heart is lagging behind. I'm grieving even if I don't want to be.”
104. I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. It totally takes me out of the movie. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great! - Author: Emma Stone
105. My biggest pet peeve are just girls who go to sports bars who have no intention on caring what teams are playing, like they're looking for just a night out. That drives me more crazy than anything else. Like, don't pretend to be a sports fan. - Author: Jerry Ferrara
106. (Mark Webber) "Hey, I finally downloaded the original Space Invaders. I'm talking quality 1981 graphics here."
107. “Drive Me Crazy” Quotes 8 quotes
108. And besides, it drives the dragon crazy when you sing about his downfall even though you are bleeding - Author: Allan Boesak
109. “If you want to really drive someone crazy, ignore them.” – Unknown
110. “Few are made for independence, it is the privilege of the strong. ”
111. “I remember feeling like I was both too much and not enough.”
112. “Be strong, but not rude; Be kind, but not weak; Be bold, but not bully; Be humble, but not timid; Be proud, but not arrogant. ”
113. “A strong man cannot help a weaker unless the weaker is willing to be helped, and even then the weak man must become strong of himself; he must, by his own efforts, develop the strength which he admires in another. None but himself can alter his condition. ”
114. “I’m not crazy; I’m just a little unwell. I know right now you can’t tell.” – Matchbox Twenty
115. The formula for prison is a lack of space counterbalanced by a surplus of time. This is what really bothers you, that you can't win. Prison is lack of alternatives, and the telescopic predictability of the future is what drives you crazy. - Author: Joseph Brodsky
116. The way you look at me drives me crazy. Your tenderness takes me by storm. Your silliness never gets old. You’re too much fun to be around and you never fail to cheer me up when I ain’t feeling it. Everything about you is just… i cannot put it to words. Baby, you just kill me, everyday❤️🔥💎 Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
117. (Jordan Bridges) "Who would you rather do: Agent Scully or Gillian Anderson?"
118. The thing that drives me crazy is when comics say 'I have low self-esteem. No you don't. You're standing on stage asking people to pay. You don't play an instrument. You want people to pay to hear what's in your mind. You don't have low self-esteem. You might have other problems. - Author: Colin Quinn
119. (Kris Park) "I'm staying"
120. “If you want to drive someone crazy, tell them something they already know.” – Unknown
121. (Mark Webber) "Of what?"
122. “Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things. ”
123. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Okay, you think about it here and we'll think about it in the tree-house."
124. Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy. - Author: Larry David
125. Society drives people crazy with lust and calls it advertising. - Author: John Lahr
126. A truly happy woman drives some men and almost every other woman absolutely crazy - Author: John Irving
127. “I want to get to a place where I'm ready or you," I whisper.
128. “I’m not crazy; I’ve just been through some stuff that has changed me.” – Unknown
129. A classic is a classic for a reason. Let's try to create new classics. The idea of repeating ourselves drives me a little crazy. - Author: Gina Prince-Bythewood
130. “I’m not crazy. I’ve just seen too much.” – Unknown
131. Well, you know what? The same people that get driven crazy by hip hop are the same people that probably listen to the type of music that drives me crazy. Like, Journey covers. - Author: Patrick Carney
132. (Adrian Grenier) "We're breaking up, aren't we?"
133. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Well Ray left, but it's okay with me -- I bet you can still catch him if you hurry."
134. (Gabriel Carpenter) "What rules?"
135. Your optimism – no matter how bad a situation is, you always find a way to see the good in it, which helps me stay positive as well
136. “I like criticism. It makes you strong. ”
137. You have a freckle here," he whispered, sweeping his tongue over a spot just under my jaw. It drives me crazy every time you 're above me. I just want to do this ... The jentle draw of his mouth pushed me over the edge, and my knees tightened around his hips as i rocked against him. - Author: Tammara Webber
138. “Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts. ”
139. “I’m crazy about you and everything you do!”
140. “If you want to drive someone crazy, just tell them the same thing twice.” – Unknown
141. (Adrian Grenier) "actually I wanted to dance with you."
142. (Adrian Grenier) "It means I've read your yearbook. "Onward through the fog. Light up and party, have sex be free. We're the class of '73.""
143. (Adrian Grenier) "Please Nicole lets not do this."
144. (Mark Webber) "So who was at the party?"
145. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong. ”
146. (Gabriel Carpenter) "I was going to. I-I-I was going to. It's-It's just that --"
147. “I’m not crazy, I’ve just been in a very bad mood for 40 years.” – Unknown
148. (Gabriel Carpenter) ""Rules"?"
149. “My sweet girls, let me tell you something. You will move through life and fall in love with many different people, and at some point, you will get your heart broken. It's unavoidable. The key is to not be afraid of the breaking. People break our hearts, but they create more room in them first, and that room makes it possible for us to become more ourselves.”
150. It drives me crazy to see so much of this planet's life so casually endangered. The first steps are so easy (drive smaller cars, for instance) that it's very hard to understand why we haven't taken them. But I know that this is the issue our generation will be judged by. - Author: Bill McKibben
151. “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome. ”
152. Because our family doesn't decide who we are. WE decide who we are. Believe me, it drives my parents crazy. And sometimes, that's the only thought that gets me through the day. - Author: Shannon Messenger
153. (Alicia DeGasario) "Nicole, I'm honestly sorry about how things worked out. I really thought Brad was gonna ask you."
154. “A little nonsense now and then, is cherished by the wisest men.” – Roald Dahl
155. he asks me what i do i tell him i work for a small company that makes packaging for - he stops me midsentence no not what you do to pay the bills what drives you crazy what keeps you up at night - Author: Rupi Kaur
156. I want love, passion, honesty, and companionship. . . sex that drives me crazy and conversation that drives me sane. - Author: Steve Maraboli
157. (Mark Webber) "You're totally losing me."
158. “They speak a common language I’ve never understood, with shimmery words like contouring and bandeaus and bralettes. It’s their birthright, this ability to be like any other girl.”
159. (Faye Grant) "We're moving in together."
160. (Ali Larter) "Well, what I'm trying to say, is that both the tense and title are negotiable."
161. My favorite music is '80s music which drives people around me crazy. I really love it. - Author: Michael Buble
162. “People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. ”
163. “Freedom can never be reached by the weak. Throw away all weakness. Tell your body that it is strong, tell your mind that it is strong, and have unbounded faith and hope in yourself. ”
164. “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. ”
165. (Mark Webber) "I can't not go."
166. (Keri Lynn Pratt) "No Dee's a contraction. I changed it myself."
167. It's amazing to me how people throw stuff on the ground right next to a trash can. That drives me crazy. - Author: Eric Close
168. “Yes. You'd ask why I like gardening so much, and I'd tell you that I was spending time with myself because I loved myself."
169. “For the protection of state and welfare of the people, a ruler shold collect all types of wealth. By suing devices of sama, dama, danda, bheda, he shold increase income of the state, strong administration helps in collecting different type of taxes fro exchequer. ”
170. “If I was wrong, then you’re right. But if I’m right, that means you’re wrong.” – Unknown
171. “You would be wrong.”
172. Also essential to math is the sense in which abstracting something can mean reducing it to its absolute skeletal essence, as in the abstract of an article or book. As such, it can mean thinking hard about things that for the most part people can't think hard about-because it drives them crazy. - Author: David Foster Wallace
173. Life is funny. Life isn't categorized into comedy, drama, action, is it?So I don't know why they try to categorize everything. It drives me crazy-why it would have to be just a romantic comedy or. . . I want to have a little integrity, a little story, you know - Author: Jennifer Aniston
174. A lot of American actors when they do Shakespeare put on a phoney English accent and it drives me crazy. You're always fighting against the idea that only the British know how to do Shakespeare. - Author: Ethan Hawke
175. “I hate you," I say. Then I kiss her and kiss her and kiss her.”
176. (Mark Webber) "Everyone was not at the party. I wasn't there."
177. When I'm writing, I separate from everyone. Even my band. I push myself, and I'm alone with my thoughts. Separating from friends and comforts and family lets you think a lot deeper about subject matter. Working alone drives me a little crazy, but it makes the writing as honest as possible. - Author: Vic Fuentes
178. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Don't be. I deserved it. I'm the one who should be sorry. Chase, when your mom got sick --"
179. Your passion – your enthusiasm for life is contagious and it makes me want to be a better person every day
180. I hate taking myself seriously. It drives me crazy! - Author: Liana Liberato
181. Don't stay with someone who drives you crazy. Find someone who keeps you sane. - Author: Michael Monroe
182. “The only way to make sure nobody drives you crazy is not to care what anyone else thinks or does.” – Unknown
183. “You make me smile like no one else can!”
184. (Melissa Joan Hart) "There are rules, you know."
185. I know people who go back and check themselves, but it drives me crazy. Everybody wants to look in the mirror and see Cary Grant looking back at them, but that's just not the case. - Author: Dennis Farina
186. Your ability to surprise me – you never fail to find new and exciting ways to keep things interesting
187. I love your control. It turns me on. He caught my fingers in his teeth, then released them.
188. “You can drive someone crazy just by making them think too much.” – Unknown
189. “Just one look from you and I turn into a pile of mush!”
190. “You must have an iron will, if you would cross the ocean. You must be strong enough to pierce mountains. ”
191. (Adrian Grenier) "I didn't expect you to fall in love."
192. (Mark Webber) "What's wrong with wanting to be liked?"
193. “In the big leagues everyone has ability. It always comes down to mind games. Who ever is more mentally strong-wins. ”
194. “Rapport is the ability to enter someone else’s world, to make him feel that you understand him, that you have a strong common bond. ”
195. (Adrian Grenier) "As a protest."
196. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?" Albert Einstein - Author: Matthew Quick
197. (William Converse-Roberts) "What is that supposed to mean?"
198. Who is your favorite character in the series? Or. . . if that's too hard, why do you like each one and who drives you crazy?
199. “You make my heart skip a beat and my head spin in all the best ways.”
200. I act like shit don't phase me inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive - Author: Eminem
201. “I've been where you are, Scottie. That kind of flesh-eating pain that consumes every part of you. I understand wanting to get back at them. Wanting their attention, even if it's in a negative way. But the shitty thing is, that never helps you feel better. It just lands you in a worse situation, like towing the car of a perfectly nice girl who had nothing to do with the pain you're in.”
202. (Mark Webber) "Why?"
203. Passion is what drives us crazy, what makes us do extraordinary things, to discover, to challenge ourselves. Passion is and should always be the heart of courage. - Author: Midori Komatsu
204. “Sometimes it takes a lot of patience to not let someone drive you insane.” – Unknown
205. Particularly in periods of crisis, governments have the obligation to lead by good example! Instead, many in Europe are confronting this global challenge with a penny-pinching mentality that drives me crazy. - Author: Martin Schulz
206. (Alicia DeGasario) "I'm sure she's been drooled on before."
207. You know that relative that drives you so crazy that you sometimes wish you could ship them somewhere very far away, like Saturn? But then, of course, you would never do this, because deep down, you really love them - and shipping costs to Saturn are just too expensive. Well, - Author: Natalie Grigson
208. (Adrian Grenier) "Your parents named you Dee Vine?"
209. (Sue Ryan) "It's easy to be a bitch now that Brad Seldon's available."
210. “It’s better to be driven crazy by someone who loves you than by someone who doesn’t care about you at all.” – Unknown
211. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Who are we making jealous?"
212. The silence of those in positions of influence in the church who know, or have a strong suspicion, that being gay is a nonpathological minority variant in the human condition drives me crazy, far crazier than I am driven by any loud-mouthed purveyor of hateful nonsense. - Author: James Alison
213. (Adrian Grenier) "Well I'm over it now."
214. (Melissa Joan Hart) "You know, I still have the letter you wrote me in 7th grade."
215. I like a quote given on a review from Robert Leonard- KCR Illustrated
216. (Jordan Bridges) "You think you're Miss Thing. But you know what? You're just a wanna-be who got lucky with a case of bulimia."
217. “If you don’t like me, remember it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter.” – Unknown
218. (Ali Larter) "You think you're so James Dean, Chase."
219. “We can all endure disaster and tragedy, and triumph over them-if we have to. We may not think we can, but we have surprisingly strong inner resources that will see us through if we will only make use of them. We are stronger than we think. ”
220. The iPhone calendar isn't bad, but it isn't great, either. It only offers a day view and a month view - it doesn't have a week view, which drives me crazy. - Author: Susan Orlean
221. “Hardships make us strong. Problems give birth to wisdom. Sorrows cultivate compassion. Those who have suffered the most will become the happiest. ”
222. “If you have a strong belief in yourself, in what you are doing and what you want to do, no adversity is too difficult to overcome. ”
223. “Don’t be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.” – Unknown
224. “- Chase Hammond: We're breaking up, aren't we?
225. “The more you try to make someone else happy, the more they will try to drive you crazy.” – Unknown
226. (Adrian Grenier) "I was hoping I could ask to cut in."
227. (Ali Larter) "I didn't expect you to fall into the Gap."
228. “- Alicia: Hey Kathy. Have you been over to Brad's?
229. “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. ”
230. I just love sport; I love competing. I'm obsessed by it, to be honest. I can accept losing, sure, no question, but it just drives me crazy. Just ask my wife. - Author: James Spithill
231. “People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long. ”
232. “If you let one person drive you crazy, then you give them the keys to your sanity.” – Unknown
233. The desert is a capricious lady, and sometimes she drives men crazy. - Author: Paulo Coelho
234. “Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore. ”
235. “You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you’re going to have a strong superstructure. ”
236. (Mark Webber) "I did the guy a favor."
237. (Alicia DeGasario) "They're the same person, you idiot."
238. “The only reason why people think I’m crazy is because they can’t handle the truth.” – Unknown
239. “Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them. ”
240. “There is no support so strong as the strength that enables one to stand alone. ”
241. (Adrian Grenier) "Burn it."
242. (Adrian Grenier) "I remember you buying Alicia Digressatio at the Student Council Auction last year, and then letting her spend the whole day with her boyfriend."
243. (William Converse-Roberts) "Are you stoned?"
244. “I am beneath or above no one. When I am independent of the good or bad opinion of others, I stand strong in my own divine power. ”
245. “I never drive faster than I can see; besides that, it’s all in the reflexes.” – Jackie Stewart
246. (Mark Webber) "Why are we doing this?"
247. (Adrian Grenier) "Sorry about that."
248. (Melissa Joan Hart) "He did. But I already had a date. He was bummed, so I let him know you were easy."
249. (Adrian Grenier) "She's the kinda girl that will call you on your bulls***. She isn't afraid to dance and she offers to pay. She doesn't decide before a date whether or not she's gonna kiss you; she's not earnest, yet she's not completely ironic either -- She orders dessert and she can be ready in ten minutes."
250. “She had yet to learn that playing for a losing girl's basketball team in a quirky suburban town made you a nobody. I had yet to learn that being a nobody is supposed to bother me.”
251. (Ali Larter) "Get a room."
252. What I absolutely can't do is just sit around, that drives me crazy. I go nuts! I'm far too nervous, too high strung to sit around. It's not my thing; I can't deal with it! - Author: Jonathan Davis
253. “Only the strong survive. ”
254. “Our fingers brush and I feel the electricity on our skin, radiant enough to power this street full of lights”
255. (Adrian Grenier) "Sheep."
256. (Mark Metcalf) "Dave Ednasi?"
257. “No matter how talented you are not everyone is going to like you but that’s life, stay strong. ”
258. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong. ”
259. (Mark Metcalf) "Introducing Miss Time Zone herself, Miss Judy Vine, escorted by"
260. Your sense of humor – you have a great way of making me laugh no matter what kind of mood I’m in
261. . . What kind of lady is this that knows how to make me go insane in love? I still can't know why I am in deep
262. “My favorite hobby is driving people nuts!” – Unknown
263. (Keri Lynn Pratt) "Sorry, Dave. I would've driven him home, but I can't drive his car. It's a stick."
264. Your kindness – you are always willing to help others, even when it means putting yourself out there or going above and beyond
265. It drives me absolutely crazy when my kids fight - the sound of them fighting and not getting along. - Author: Josie Bissett
266. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life. ”
267. It'll never be enough. I can't touch all of you at once and it drives me crazy. I need everything, always. More, more. - Author: Tessa Bailey
268. (Adrian Grenier) "Why are you telling me this? I'm your past tense quasi-boyfriend, not the American people."
269. “Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.” – Mark Twain
270. One of the things I love about you is how protective you are, but it also drives me crazy. You can't protect me forever
271. There are a billion songs that I've heard and said, 'I don't even care to have an opinion about it,' but if I have to hear a snippet of the refrain of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' once, it'll get stuck in my head, and that drives me crazy. - Author: Kurt Braunohler
272. That's something that drives me crazy. When people say something twice that way, after you admit it the first time. - Author: J. D. Salinger
273. “I shrug, unperturbed. 'I just think it's funny when you're weird.'
274. My mom drives me crazy sometimes, but I have a good relationship with her. - Author: Seth Rogen
275. “before you can worry about who’s in your passenger seat, you have to learn to drive yourself.”
276. “Drive me crazy? You don’t have to try that hard.” – Unknown
277. (Adrian Grenier) "Ribbit."
278. “A strong spirit transcends rules. ”
279. “Hi,” she says, her voice level and cool. “This bitch’s name is Irene.”
280. (Jordan Bridges) "What are you thinking Designated Dave? Huh? This isn't Revenge of the Nerds, man. No radioactive spider bit you."
281. “Whatever my situation, I’m a strong disciplinarian; I can do what I hate to do but do it like I love it. ”
282. (Melissa Joan Hart) "You don't send Designated Dave to ask if I'll go with you if you don't plan on following through with the offer."
283. I don't know where my career is going, but I know that when I'm not active, it really drives me crazy. So it wouldn't have to be a film with dance in it, but hopefully I'll be able to be somewhat active with the projects that I do or, if not, I'll have time on the side to do my yoga. - Author: Kathryn McCormick
284. “If it drives you crazy, let it go!” – Unknown
285. (Adrian Grenier) "Dad, until you come in here and you see a black light and a felt Led Zepplin poster, rest easy."
286. It's the change of rhythm which I think is what keeps me alive. In Spain I hear so much noise from my window that can't stand it. In Switzerland it's the lack of noise that drives me crazy. - Author: Geraldine Chaplin
287. “If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. ”
288. So you killed him with what now?"
289. It drives me crazy when your parents try to read your mind. It's even worse when they try to read your mail. - Author: Macaulay Culkin
290. “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher. ”
291. I could ramble on forever, I just love photography. It's my passion, it drives my family crazy. I live it and breathe it. - Author: Russell James
292. (Jordan Bridges) "Well, I'll show you how to drive a stick right now. Here it is. Come on."
293. Your attention to detail – you pay attention to the little things that make life beautiful and meaningful
294. “A trickle of bile runs down my throat. "No one else seems to think that."
295. When I go to my health club, and it's in the basement, you have to take the elevator down. And this drives me crazy. Why can't there be a stairway? At least make it as easy to exercise as it is to not exercise. It's in society's interest for me to take the stairs. - Author: Malcolm Gladwell
296. “You bring out the wild side of me that I never knew existed.”
297. (Jordan Bridges) "How about you?"
298. (Adrian Grenier) "You know what I remember, Dave? I remember you cleaning out Eddie Lampell's locker because he said he'd be your friend."
299. “I’m so glad I get to go through life with someone who drives me a little bit crazy.”
300. (Adrian Grenier) "He just; He-He-He just; He just; He-He --"
301. “Stand up and be strong! No fear. No superstition. Face the truth as it is!”
302. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness. ”
303. If you travel to the continent you never have any problems overtaking, this is the only country I know where the outside lane is congested and the two inner lanes are empty. It drives me crazy. I'm ashamed that is so typically British. - Author: Martin Shaw
304. “If you want to drive me insane, just keep talking.” – Unknown
305. (Melissa Joan Hart) "Well, good night."
306. Looks like what drives me crazy Don't have no effect on you
307. (Keri Lynn Pratt) "I meant a real car, Eddie, not a matchbox."
308. (Gabriel Carpenter) "I don't know. I; I fell in love."
309. (Kris Park) "Seniors rule."
310. (Adrian Grenier) "Yeah I know you'd be cool."
311. (Adrian Grenier) "Yeah."