1. Your presence makes life so fabulous. For that, I thank you!
2. A river is nothing without the presence of water. I am nothing without you.
3. “Your hugs are the key to a secret safe where I store all my happy memories. Good Morning!”
4. “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.”
5. “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” ― E.L.Blade
6. You are my happiness, my heart desire, my everlasting flame, the one that makes my heart beat fast. My love, my queen, I cannot think for a second without you in my mind. I cherish you, princess of beauty.
7. I hope you are always surrounded by happy, peaceful, and joyful things in life. I never want you to feel any pain or sadness so if you are struggling just turn to me, and I will envelop you in my love.
8. My dear girlfriend, you are the sole owner of my heart. I want you to rest and have a good night’s sleep so that tomorrow you start your day in the best way possible. Do not forget that you are always present in my mind and that I wish you the best, for you are one of the most remarkable people I have met. I love you very much.
9. ‘I wake up only to see you, I live only to feel you, I am happy because you are my soulmate. You mean everything to me.’
10. “My dear friend, thanks for being there for me in all my sad and happy moments! You are the definition of a true friend.”
11. “You are an ultimate source of happiness and love. Thank you for everything brother.”
12. “All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.” ~ Baruch Spinoza
13. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.”
14. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you’ll be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
15. “It’s true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it’s sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and batarangs, you’re just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It’d be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.”
16. “Make everyone happy”
17. You can use a thoughtful quote in a wedding or anniversary card, as a part of a toast or speech, or just as an expression of best wishes. They can also be used for decorative signs, needlework and other gifts for the happy couple. Check out these original and famous quotes that are ideal for weddings and anniversaries.
18. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
19. “The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” – Ernest Hemingway
20. “Sometimes the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to that are no longer good for you. ”
21. “I love pampering myself, so going for a massage or getting a mani-pedi makes me feel instantly better. When my nails are done, I feel so much better — it’s the little things that make me so happy, and you literally feel polished.” – Jessica Lowndes
22. “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room. All those presents under it, all that anticipation. Just a way of saying there’s always light and hope in the world.” – Nora Roberts
23. “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
24. “One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present. In doing so, we build the trust of those who are present.” ~ Stephen Covey
25. Every time you play with me, cuddle me, kiss me I feel great happiness to be your girl, I love you with all my heart. Congratulations on this Father’s Day.
26. “In you I have found: the perfect partner, the best friend, and the sweetest love that I ever imagined. I’m so happy that life has brought me to you. Happy birthday sweetheart!”
27. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” ―William James
28. We are filled with gratitude for the happiness of assisting you.
29. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” – Unknown
30. “One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy.” ― Aristotle, The Nicomachean Ethics
31. “Life can be sad, life can be happy. Whatever is in your life; does not have to hold you at bay, happy or sad.” — Dora Chappell
32. The best birthday present I can give you is my love and support. So I hope you have a great birthday! I love you!
33. “Not just a sister in law, I always consider you as my sister. On your birthday, I would like to pray to GOD that you stay happy forever. A very happy birthday to you, May you celebrate this day with feelings that are cheerful and new.”
34. “Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.” ~ Anonymous
35. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy.” – Marcel Proust.
36. I Totally forgot which one of us is the bad influence! Anyway, happy friendship day to my weirdest friend!
37. “Congratulations to the birthday girl! I’m so proud of you and happy to celebrate another year with you. Wishing you all the best!”
38. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. ” —Steve Maraboli
39. “To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
40. “If someone comes into your life and has a positive impact on you, but for some reason, they can’t stay, don’t mourn for too long. Be thankful that your paths crossed and that they have somehow made you happy, even if it was just for a short while. Life is change. People really do come and go. Some come back, some don’t and that’s okay. And just because one person leaves doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who’s still standing by your side. Continue to appreciate what you have, and smile about the memories.”
41. “You must be the best judge of your own happiness.” – Jane Austen
42. “As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy.” — Ralphie May
43. 1 Every day is a gift with a friend as sweet and wonderful as you! Wishing you a happy birthday filled with all your favorite things.
44. “Once you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.” - Unknown
45. “To my twin sister, happy birthday womb-mate!”
46. “It’s too much, my heart’s crushed, I’m not alive I won’t allow myself happiness ’cause it’s all lies.” – XXXTENTACION
47. “I don’t know whether I’m happy or unhappy. But there’s one thing I do know. You can convince yourself to be happy or unhappy. It just depends on how you choose to see things.”―Genki Kawamura
48. Happy birthday to my role model and biggest supporter. I love you dearly and hope your day brings you nothing but happiness.
49. “I shall take the heart. For brains do not make one happy, and happiness is the best thing in the world.” ―L. Frank Baum
50. ″...she was a woman with a million happy memories, who knew what it was like to experience true love and who was ready to experience more life, more love and make new memories.”
51. Wishing the happy couple every joy love has to offer.
52. “As you read my stories of long ago I hope you will remember that the things that are truly worthwhile and that will give you happiness are the same now as they were then. Courage and kindness, loyalty, truth, and helpfulness are always the same and always needed.” – Laura Ingles Wilder
53. “To live a truly happy life you must learn to enjoy the little things in life. This includes learning to appreciate every single person in your life.”
54. When written in Chinese the word ‘crisis’ is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
55. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
56. “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” — Lao Tzu
57. The enemy does not want you to be happy, be happy, always. ~XXXTentacion
58. Thank you for making me so happy.
59. “The absent are never without fault, nor the present without excuse.” – Benjamin Franklin
60. “Each night, I hope the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.”
61. Wishing the very best birthday to my very best friend! You’re the most gorgeous, glamorous, sophisticated lady I know! happy bday my son!
62. They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. - Tom Bodett
63. Happy Birthday, dear daughter. May this birthday bring you lots of happy moments.
64. “No one can heal my pains and make me happy with a hug like you. Thanks to my sister for being around me always. Let me hug you for once on this special day of your life. Happy birthday.”
65. “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” ― Buddha
66. Birthdays are meant to be full of laughter and cheer. When your bestie opens his or her birthday card, you’ll know why they can’t stop smiling. Pick out one of these funny happy birthday quotes or mix and match them with your own words to craft the perfect cheers to a great friend, a great b-day, and great wishes for the coming year. For more birthday fun, set up birthday photo booth props for pictures that will have all the birthday guests laughing.
67. “A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. A goal is what specifically you intend to make happen. Dreams and goals should be just out of your present reach but not out of sight. Dreams and goals are coming attractions in your life.” - Joseph Campbell
68. “A thankful heart is a happy heart.”― Anonymous
69. Happy friendship Day to the one who has scared away the darkness of my life with the bright glow of her presence and happiness. I can’t think of going a day without you.
70. The sweet flavor of the cake on your birthday represents the sweetness that you have infused on our lives and the lives of people around you. Happy birthday son, we love you!
71. “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” —Leo Tolstoy, novelistRD.COM
72. “How old were you when you realized that you have made our cups of happiness overflow a lot of times? Happy 37th birthday to the best sister ever! More reasons to be happy and proud and joy forever are my wishes for you!”
73. Thanks for always keeping my secrets over the years, sis. Here’s one I don’t mind sharing with the world: you are a phenomenal sister! I love you so much and wish you every joy and happiness on your special day.
74. Take good care of your marriage. showing your kids and step-kids what a happy, healthy partnerships looks like is an invaluable gift.” — Jenna Korf
75. “A smiling face is a beautiful face. A smiling heart is a happy heart.” – Mother Teresa
76. “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you. it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Sandy Hale
77. “One is happy as a result of one's own efforts once one knows the necessary ingredients of happiness: simple tastes, a certain degree of courage, self-denial to a point, love of work, and above all, a clear conscience.” ―George Sand
78. “May the spirit of Christmas bring you and your family hope, love, and happiness. Merry Christmas.” – Unknown
79. “I appreciate your presence in my life so much. The day you entered my life, it has changed for the better.”
80. Sometimes, happy memories hurt the most.
81. “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” – Nikola Tesla
82. “Wake up, it is Sunday, which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed.”
83. I hope that today marks the start of another year of fun and happy memories for you. I can’t wait to see you at the next neighborhood barbeque.
84. “I’m really happy to be me. and I’d like to think people like me more because I’m happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything.” — Adele
85. As a man in a relationship, you have a choice. You can be right, or you can be happy.” – Ralphie May
86. “Even if you are not in this world to protect me, I take heart in the fact that you are my guardian angel up there, watching me every day growing. Dear father, I can feel your presence in my life every day.”
87. “I don’t know the exact reason for being a friend with you. Your presence makes me feel good and energizes me. But your absence makes me feel lost. Let us cherish our friendship lifelong. Happy Birthday to my lovable friend.”
88. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.” — Winnie the Pooh
89. “It's a question of attitude. If you really work at something you can do it up to a point. If you really work at being happy you can do it up to a point. But anything more than that you can't. Anything more than that is luck.”
90. “If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.” ―Steve Maraboli
91. “Grief, I’ve learned, is really love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot give. The more you loved someone, the more you grieve. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes and in that part of your chest that gets an empty and hollow feeling. The happiness of love turns to sadness when unspent. Grief is just love with no place to go.” – Jamie Anderson
92. "You do not find the happy life. You make it.” — Camilla Eyring Kimball
93. Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.
94. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” ~ Herman Cain
95. “Stop looking for happiness in the place you lost it. ” — Unknown
96. “Hello Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.”
97. He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
98. “Rain clouds come floating in, not to muddy my days ahead, but to make me calm, happy and hopeful.” – Rajuda
99. Do you know what friends are for? To always bring you the best present for your birthday! Let me give you a hug…
100. “To follow Jesus, especially in the Western world, is to live in that same tension between grateful, happy enjoyment of nice, beautiful things, and simplicity. And when in doubt, to err on the side of generous, simple living.”
101. Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.” — Eskimo Proverb
102. This is a great birthday message for a son who always brings happiness to his mother.
103. “The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”
104. "Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.”
105. My beloved husband, let me congratulate you on this wonderful holiday! I believe that there’s no other man on the Earth who could be such an amazing father for our kids. I’m really happy they took so many great features after you. Happy Father’s day!
106. “May your Saturday never lack happiness. Try to see happiness in common things others overlook.”
107. "You know you are in a real relationship when your presence and absence both mean something to that person.
108. “Smile when you’re happy. Smile when you’re sad. Smile when you want to. Smile when you don’t. Just smile…it makes life worth living.” – Unknown
109. “What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future."
110. Success isn’t measured in numbers but happiness. May you find all the happiness.
111. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things — not the great occasions — give off the greatest glow of happiness.” ~ Bob Hope
112. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” – Tom Wilson
113. With us you don’t just buy a cleaner, you choose to remain happy
114. “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
115. It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.
116. “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will be a philosopher.” — Socrates
117. “You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead.” – Anais Nin
118. “Happy Sunday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord. If you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart.” ~ Anonymous
119. “The most heartfelt wishes to my incredible tiny sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world!”
120. “Step-parenting and being a step-sibling presents a lot of exciting opportunities. When families break up and re-form, there may be less order, less certainty, and a bit more trauma involved, but kids can end up having half-a-dozen parent figures.” ―Morris Gleitzman
121. Whenever I feel like I have lost my way, I know exactly what to do, call you. Thank you for the years of encouragement and support. May your birthday be filled with good wine, cake, and presents.
122. I am so happy to know that your surgery went on as planned and it was less painful. I wish you a smooth and quick recovery. Take care of yourself.
123. I know you already have the best gift you could ever want in life: me as your child. But I decided to bring chocolate and cake just to cover my bases. You are welcome, and happy birthday!
124. “Think positive, stay happy and test negative.” Go Corona… Good Morning!!!
125. “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” ~ Janice Maeditere
126. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” —Helen Keller"
127. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be happy with myself. I worry that if I can't be happy with myself, then nobody will ever be happy with me.
128. “Love yourself. Enough to take the actions required for your happiness. Enough to cut yourself loose from the drama-filled past… Enough to move on.”
129. A good friend will also increase your happiness and help you deal with the stress that comes from the ups and downs of life.
130. Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, life salutes you when you make others happy.
131. “I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.”
132. “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.” ―Don Marquis
133. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.”
134. I really wanted to get you something spectacular for your birthday this year, but then I realized that my presence alone should be spectacular enough. You’re welcome, and happy birthday sister!
135. May every wish you have come true. Today we celebrate your special day, happy birthday to you!
136. “Every moment nature is serving fresh dishes with the items of happiness. It is our choice to recognize and taste it.” – Amit Ray
137. “Wishing a very happy father’s day to my incredible brother. You’re the type of dad who makes juggling it all look easy! Go ahead and take a rest– you’ve earned it!”
138. “Conformity is not the amity of the essence of the mind but the limit of the presence of the whole mind.”―Goitsemang Mvula
139. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” William Morris
140. “Regret and sadness have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down.”
141. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
142. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.”
143. “To someone who means the world to me, a very happy 24th birthday! Every day is brighter, lovelier, and happier because of you. I promise to always be there for you for anything. I wish you a great day filled with laughter and love. Happy birthday!”
144. You have… a loving family, friends who make you happy. A good career, lovely kids so dear. A beautiful wife, the perfect life. Happy 35th birthday.
145. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
146. “Adults can take a simple holiday for Children and screw it up. What began as a presentation of simple gifts to delight and surprise children around the Christmas tree has culminated in a woman unwrapping six shrimp forks from her dog, who drew her name.” – Erma Bombeck
147. “Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.”– Mother Teresa
148. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.. — Thomas Fuller
149. You don’t understand depression until you can’t stand your own presence in an empty room. – Unknown.
150. I love you more than words can say. I hope you have a happy birthday.
151. “Words cannot describe how much we miss your presence with us. Our memories of you will live on forever.”
152. “True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing.” – Seneca
153. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
154. “I will always love and respect you, dear brother, come what may. Have a happy and joyous birthday!”
155. “Although I’m not there to celebrate with you in person, wishing you a mash-up of joy, happiness and laughter throughout your life.”
156. ‘Now I may have faith to make mountains fall, but if I lack love then I am nothing at all. I can give away everything I possess, but left without love, then I have no happiness.’– Ms. Lauryn Hill
157. 💗 I am happy to announce that I am pregnant now. Our baby is coming soon.
158. May you have: All the joy your heart can hold; All the smiles a day can bring; All the blessings a life can unfold; May you get the world’s best in everything wishing you a very happy birthday”
159. ”Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moment in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times and give hope for the future.” – Bsbr Arish
160. “Without respect, Love is lost. Without caring, Love is boring. Without honesty, Love is unhappy. Without trust, Love is unstable.”
161. “I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal.”
162. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” —Bo Derek
163. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable… are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.” —Lisa Lieberman-Wang
164. “Feel free to get hugely, ridiculously happy about the tiniest little things.”
165. Middle age... when “happy hour” is a nap!
166. "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
167. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.
168. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” ~ Burton Hills
169. “Do not set aside your happiness. Do not wait to be happy in the future. The best time to be happy is always now.”
170. It doesn't matter what you did in the past, you can't change it. The best you can do about your past is to be nostalgic with your family and loved ones about happy memories. Zoe McKey, The Unlimited Mind
171. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy today
172. A year of grand success, happiness and beautiful moments is upon me.
173. It’s effortless to let go of self-absorbed people. It’s challenging to let go of someone you care about and it’s exceedingly difficult to let go of an ideal and a belief in someone because what exacerbates the disappointment of finding out they weren’t who they presented themselves to be, is the betrayal of it. – Donna Lynn Hope
174. “I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.” ~ Nana Mouskouri
175. For being such an amazing young boy, I pray that you have the most fun birthday party ever! Wishing you plenty of sunshine, special treats, love, and happiness as you celebrate this beautiful day of your life. A very fabulous birthday to a very fabulous little man. May beauty and joy always be part of your life. Happy birthday for love son!
176. The truest greatness lies in being kind, the truest wisdom in a happy mind.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
177. Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, and making sure that impact lasts in your absence. —Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
178. In sadness, you’re my happiness; In sorrow, my joy; In weakness, my strength; and in my fear, my comfort. I love you beyond words.
179. "Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more. The memories of you… or the happy person I used to be.” — Ranata Suzuki
180. “Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the loneliest person.”
181. “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” – Unknown
182. May God bless you, giving you peace and happiness especially on your birthday.
183. “Tranquility, serenity, and beauty of nature taught me how to find happiness in life and in the silence of eternity.” – Debasish Mridha.
184. There are two things in this world that make me happy – pizza and my hot tub.
185. Celebrations like this are perfect for mothers who want their son to have a happy birthday and acknowledge his successes.
186. “It’s my firm intention to whop cancer into submission and I truly believe I’ve given myself the best start possible by radically overhauling my diet and by staying true to my motto, which is don’t worry, be happy, feel good. The first thing I did when I was diagnosed was to turn vegan.” – Larry Hagman
187. “Believe in yourself and feel happy!”
188. “Be happy. It really annoys negative people.” ~ Ricky Gervais
189. May the bond between us grow stronger day by day. Wishing all my friends a happy friendship day!
190. “Reconnect to what makes you happy and brings you Joy. If there is something that used to make you happy which you have stopped doing, do it again. Seek to find deeper meaning and significance rather than living on the surface.”―Susan C. Young
191. My dear lovely family, you have to be happy of having such an awesome kid. You are lucky ones. Happy birthday to me, to this perfect kid!
192. “All happiness depends on courage and work.”― Honoré de Balzac
193. “The hardest thing about depression is that it is addictive. It begins to feel uncomfortable not to be depressed. You feel guilty for feeling happy.” ―Pete Wentz
194. Road leads to happy journey. Off road leads to heavenly journey.
195. “The easiest and most powerful way to increase customer loyalty is really very simple. Make your customers happy. ”
196. “Believe in yourself, work hard, work smart and passionately present your best self to the world. ” Hill Harper
197. “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now… because I love you. ” – Groundhog Day
198. You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
199. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” – Beyonce
200. I’m so happy I found this place.
201. “I couldn’t believe that anybody could be naturally happy without being on something. So I would say to anybody, ‘It does get better.’” - Eminem, rapper
202. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” — George Sand
203. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Unknown
204. “Pictures are part of the visible world themselves and represent it only by being part of it. Their visibility has the same source. The suns and lamps in pictures seem to shine only because real suns or lamps shine on them; that is, they seem to shine a great deal because they really shine a little in reflecting their archetypes. The sunlight in a picture is therefore not related to real sunlight simply as written words are to spoken. It is a sign, but also something more than a sign, and only a sign because it is also more than a sign because in it the thing signified is really in a certain mode present. If I had to name the relation I should call it not symbolical but sacramental.”
205. “Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change.” — Gretchen Rubin
206. “With lots of love on this Thanksgiving day, I’m sending you my warm wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.”
207. The first step to being motivated is to accept the current situation. Because of that realization, we learn to be in the present, see things as they are, and then think for the future course of actions.
208. “Smile is magnet, it attracts happiness towards it.” ~ Invajy
209. “You are not a pretzel. Don’t twist yourself to fit into who you think people want you to be – just to make them happy – which then makes your soul feel all twisty-like. Be who you are. Accept and love all your quirky aspects. Make your soul happy. Don’t be a pretzel. be your whole enchilada.” – Karen Salmansohn
210. “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” ~ William James
211. “ For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking, and making merry.” — Malaika Arora Khan
212. “Heartless retouching should not be the chosen tool to represent women in the beginning of this century.” — Peter Lindbergh
213. “There is no way to accurately describe the almost-indescribable joy I feel whenever I think of you. Words cannot express how happy I am for us or the kids. I love you with all my heart.” – Calin
214. “Be happy about your own life and you’ll be amazed at just how much more beautiful you’ll find it to be.”
215. “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.”
216. “A happy person is happy, not because everything is right in his life. He is happy because his attitude towards everything in his life is right. Good Morning.”
217. Christmas nuts and happy hearts, this is how the season starts. Merry Christmas.
218. "May joy and happiness accompany you throughout day and night! Wishing you a very nice Thursday!”
219. “I’m not sure if I’m depressed. I mean, I’m not sad, but I’m not exactly happy either. I can laugh and joke and smile during the day, but sometimes when I’m alone at night, I forget how to feel.”
220. Happy birthday, teacher! As your special present, I will study hard and try to get the best grades that I can as a present.
221. You best friend a dog? Find the perfect way to say happy birthday dog!
222. “Employment is nature’s physician and is essential to human happiness. ” — Galen
223. “All I wish for you is an abundance of love and happiness from God and His angels as you celebrate your birthday today.”
224. “Do you enjoy your life? Or are you so focused on the future that you're missing out on the present? So obsessed with what you don't have that you forget what you do have? Life is a gift. Deeply enjoy every moment you can. Savor the ordinary. A cup of coffee. A meal with friends. A good night's sleep. Laughter. Plant your feet on the ground and take it all in. Because what you're doing now will set the stage for your future.”
225. “My sister has always talk highly about you, I can see how much she is in love. I appreciate all that you did all that you are doing to make her happy.”
226. If you start imagining every bad possibility of life, you can never be happy.
227. “I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people unhappy. If you only knew it, you are in luck not to have a heart.” ― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
228. “I want to be happy but something inside me screams that I do not deserve it.”
229. You can put all your effort in trying to make someone happy… but there comes a time when we become tired of trying to fill a bucket that is leaking from the inside.”
230. Happy father’s day dear brother in law! You’re the best brother and a great friend. Happy fathers day to my best brother, who is like a papa and my true hero! Thank you for being there for me, you’re truly one of a kind! Happy fathers day to my beloved brother in law, I wish you all the happiness you deserve!
231. ‘From your beautiful smile, your caring ways, and your great personality, I know I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law than you! Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!’
232. “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself. the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” – Alan Cohen
233. We have been waiting for this day for so long. We are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby.
234. “You were more beautiful than roses, both outwardly and inwardly. I believe your friends, the angels in Heaven, will offer you a big red rose as a birthday present on my behalf.”
235. “I sit with people who are dying. I’m one of those unusual types that enjoys being with someone when they’re dying because I know I am going to be in the presence of Truth.”
236. “Happy Birthday. May each an every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.”
237. “To an extremely cool, young, and ambitious individual, I say happy birthday. I pray your birthday brings you closer to your greatness in life.”
238. Smile even in pain, this will motivate you to move towards happiness.
239. “If I could hold your hand one more time or give you one last hug, I’d never let you go. But now I know you’re in a place where God can love you so, happy birthday, dearest mom.”
240. I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” —Debasish Mridha
241. "Shame has never led anyone to sustained healthy eating. It almost always leads to eating too little or too much, to exercising too little or too much. Shame invites bad habits, obsession and excess. When I am happy and confident is when I naturally make the best intuitive decisions for myself."— Jameela Jamil
242. “Above everything else, genuinely love yourself first. Self-love is powerful and it’s the best love that you will ever have. When you love who YOU are, your relationships will be healthier and your life will be happier. Self-love sets the standard in how we allow others to treat us and how we treat ourselves. Your happiness and well-being is important. Protect it by always valuing who you are!” ― Stephanie Lahart
243. This Sunday comes with no anguish, no fear, no trouble, and just joy. So relax and enjoy every moment of it as you deserve every good thing. Have a happy Sunday morning!
244. “Let God present you laughter, happiness, mercy, and peace not only on this Sunday but on every day of your life.”
245. “Wake up happy, choose to be happy, and no matter what the situation, let no one take that from you.”
246. Hey honey, I can see myself with you forever, even when I’m not looking. You are my dream come true, the one who fascinates me and makes me happy. My heart leaps with joy at the thought of being with you always. I want you to know that you are the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up in the morning and the last thing that goes through my head before going to sleep at night. You’re all that matters to me, and I don’t think I can live without you.
247. “Family life is the source of the greatest human happiness.” — Robert J. Havighurst
248. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, not to anticipate the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.” – Buddha
249. “It’s wonderful being 16. May your dreams come true. I wish you a sweet happy 16th birthday!”
250. “I am seeing my different side of myself on being with you. You made me laugh like crazy; you made me do cranky things. You made me live my life in a happy manner. Happy Birthday my dear comrade.”
251. “The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being.” – Dalai Lama
252. “Believe in yourself. push your limits. experience life. conquer your goals and be happy.”
253. “We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for whoever has shed his blood with me shall be my brother.”
254. If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.
255. There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” —Maria Mitchell
256. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
257. “I do not care about happiness simply because I believe that joy is something worth fighting for.”
258. If you get a reason to be happy, take it. Life is small.
259. You have no idea how happy you make me. One thing I have always wanted is to have my boy listen to me. Happy birthday! Thank you for always heeding my counsel.
260. A Heavenly Master governs all the world as Sovereign of the universe. We are astonished at Him by reason of His perfection, we honor Him and fall down before Him because of His unlimited power. From blind physical necessity, which is always and everywhere the same, no variety adhering to time and place could evolve, and all variety of created objects which represent order and life in the universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, Whom I call the Lord God.
261. “Depression weighs you down like a rock in a river. You don’t stand a chance. You can fight and pray and hope you have the strength to swim, but sometimes, you have to let yourself sink. Because you’ll never know true happiness until someone or something pulls you back out of that river–and you’ll never believe it until you realize it was you, yourself who saved you.” ― Alysha Speer
262. We often think that we need special celebrations to spoil ourselves. However, what better occasion to spoil ourselves and to inject some enthusiasm into our lives other than a regular Tuesday? It is in these regular moments that we actually need the enforcement of happiness.”- Unknown
263. I know you’ve been looking forward to this day for a long time – may it be filled with laughter, presents, and cake. And may the rest of your adult life be filled laughter, presents, and cake, too. Who said you can’t have cake for breakfast? Happy Sweet 16.
264. “Everybody is equally weak on the inside. just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings.” — Simona Panova
265. “Until it happened, I really did believe that no Black person would ever shoot me. I believed that I didn’t have to fear my own community, You know, I was like I represent them. I’m their ambassador to the world, they will never do me wrong.”
266. “I wish that you know how much I feel happy when we are together. You add colors to my life. Thank you, my love, for being there for me all the time.”
267. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you go; they merely determine where you start.” – Nido Qubein
268. “At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by nothing we can hold, nothing we can catch. Everywhere, life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary.” — Sandy Gingras
269. I’m delighted to have you as a part of my life. Thank you once again for everything! Wishing my wonderful wife a happy anniversary.
270. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
271. “Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn’t been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it’s all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. Thanks for all the happiness that you gave me!”
272. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
273. If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn’t be human, you’d be a game show host. – Gabriel Heather
274. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.”
275. Good Morning Tuesday! May God almighty bless you with a life full of joy and happiness. Wishing you a blooming great day!
276. “When you smile it makes my day, my heart aches to see you unhappy. All I ever wanted is you to be happy and always smiling. Happy birthday darling daughter.”
277. “Do things which make you happy; do things which interest you, even if you don’t enjoy them; find out what pleases you and pursue it.”
278. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things, not the great occasions, give off the greatest glow of happiness.” — Bob Hope
279. Congratulations, Sir, on your new job assignment. I hope your future will be filled with happiness and success. Enjoy your time there and don’t forget us because we will never forget a great boss like you.
280. I am so sorry it took me having a child of my own to realize just how precious our time together is. I can’t believe the years I spent being ungrateful for all you have done for me. Thanks for loving me despite my selfish moments. I love you so much, and happy birthday Mom!
281. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.”
282. I want someone who’s happy to be with me. Someone who’s scared of losing me. Someone who’s proud to show me off. Someone who loves me with all of their heart and someone who’s excited to share the rest of their life with me,”
283. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. William Arthur Ward
284. “Life is the night sky, all the dots of stars are happiness.”― Richard L. Ratliff
285. ″ ’You should be with someone who can make you happy.’ My heart breaks as I set him free. With all the love I have ever felt for him, I whisper, ‘You deserve that.’ ”
286. “For each new morning, let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” — Amit Ray
287. “’Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents,’ grumbled Jo, lying on the rug.” – Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
288. “The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”- Unknown
289. “My life has always been a series of happy and magical moments, thanks to you, dear brother.”
290. 47 Look at you. You just turned two. When you eat your cake, remember to chew! Have a very happy birthday!
291. “The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
292. “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.”
293. “May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness, and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!”
294. “Sisters are very similar to the best friends. Often you never know that they are keeping a close and caring eye on you so that nothing can bother your happiness. Happy Birthday little sis.”
295. “Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. No matter what is going on outside of us, there’s always something we could be grateful for.” – Barry Neil Kaufman
296. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
297. And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. It's all about light and shade. Balance. — Gabrielle Williams
298. Happiness is your responsibility. If you depend or wait for other people to make you happy you will always be disappointed. Byron Pulsifer, Responsibility for Happiness
299. I have got great advice, laughs, and love from you which are mostly needed for me to make my married life happy. Happy mother’s day my sweet mother-in-law!
300. “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.” ~ Christian Dior
301. “I don’t know why my smile has become a signature pose. I think it’s a nice change. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. I didn’t make it my trademark on purpose.” —Arizona Muse
302. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” – Robert Morley
303. For me, the end of childhood came when the number of candles on my birthday cake no longer reflected my age, around 19 or 20. From then on, each candle came to represent an entire decade. — Yotam Ottolenghi
304. When a happy person comes into the room, it is as if another candle has been lit.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
305. “No one else could ever take your place. There’s no one else who could possibly make me as happy as you do. You are my soul mate and my best friend. I feel so blessed to have found you. Good morning my darling!” – Calin
306. “I attempt to live within the present, but I can’t help however dream about our past and future; the beautiful reminiscences we’ve created, and the happy instances that have not begun to come.”
307. Today is a great occasion to tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever met in all my life. Warm wishes honey, happy birthday!
308. “You must be the best judge of your own happiness.” ―Jane Austen
309. “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy.” Ernest Hemingway
310. “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.”
311. When you are happy, you enjoy the music. but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
312. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
313. “A competitive and insecure woman will tell you that “true love” is never giving up on someone you’re in love with. A confident and spiritual woman knows that “moving on” doesn’t mean you never loved someone. She realizes that letting go is what God needs her to do because both your happiness and hers requires taking different journeys for spiritual growth. Letting go is sometimes the hardest thing, but it is the most “real love” you will ever experience.”
314. “Be real. be yourself. be unique. be true. be honest. be humble. be happy.”
315. “Happy more years of existence to my one and only love! The best thing to ever happen in my life is meeting you. I look forward to more happy moments with you, my love.”
316. “Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday! Remember that time in Greece you thought olive trees were grapes? We remember hehe. Hope you have a splendid birthday trip!”
317. “Somehow I always seem to forget the most powerful tool I have in my parenting arsenal: myself. My presence.”– Carla Naumburg
318. There should be a children's song: If you're happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.
319. “You can put all your effort in trying to make someone happy… but there comes a time when we become tired of trying to fill a bucket that is leaking from the inside.” – Steve Maraboli
320. “There is no light without shadow, just as there is no happiness without pain.” — Isabel Allende
321. “May your birthday be full of happy hours and special moments to remember for a long long time!”
322. “Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we’ve grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it’s not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld
323. One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to the beach never end.
324. “There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do.” ~ Freya Stark
325. Thank you for providing our family with so much strength, comfort, and happiness. Thinking of you today!
326. A very special sister for many years we’ve shared our lives one roof me once lived under sometimes we laughed, sometimes we cried through winter storms and thunder the younger years have faded fast we’ve gone our separate ways but through all time our friendship lasts our bond in life remains as summer brings the happy times the autumn winds will whisper a closer friend I’d never find than the one I call my sister”
327. “I’m trying to find a little joy and happiness, a lot of giggles – and maybe some pretty shoes.” –Tracee Ellis Ross
328. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Bill Vaughan
329. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” —Lucille Ball
330. “Happiness is living in the present moment. Mindfulness makes you happier than ever before.” ~ Invajy
331. "When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics.” – Frank Ocean
332. “Your smile is the only inspiration I need. Your voice is the only motivation I need. Your love is the only happiness I need. Good morning!”
333. “To my little superstar, a happy 5th birthday! It breaks my heart a little to realize that you’re no longer a baby, but I also feel very proud to see you growing into such a bright and beautiful child. You make me so happy every single day. Happy birthday!”
334. “Man only likes to count his troubles; he doesn't calculate his happiness.”
335. I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.. — Sophie Turner
336. "To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness” — Robert Muller
337. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” —James Oppenheim
338. “Dear friend, wish you a happy birthday and may god bless you a delightful and sweet happy birthday to you and may you get lots of gifts from you friends.”
339. We know that our message will be lost given the heaps of birthday wishes that come your way on your Facebook wall. So accept this plain old handmade card coming from your plain old parents, happy bday!
340. “We are very happy to have a wonderful nephew who knows how to tie his own shoes, clean his own toys, and give us hello and goodbye kiss every day!
341. “A fresh start of another day awaits us. It will be filled with joys and happiness. So let’s begin our journey together today and forever.” – Calin
342. Bless me from wherever you are. Bless me to fight your absence. Bless me to find happiness in your memories. Wishing you Happy Father’s Day papa.
343. Father, we trust You with our lives. Bless the surgeons and medical staff that will operate on us. Be with them and equip them to be extensions of Your healing hand. Remain present with me, Lord, even when I fall asleep from the pain medication. Help me to feel Your presence, and remember that You are always with me. Never leaving. Always faithful. Loving me more than I’m capable of understanding.
344. You never cease to amaze me. Every day is like a new adventure with you by my side. Thank you for being here. I love you, and happy birthday.
345. “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” ― ThichNhat Hanh
346. “It takes a tremendous amount of strength to be a single mother. To hold down the forte of a home, a life and your child’s entire happiness.” – Nikki Rowe
347. “You just turned 14 today. May your birthday bring you happiness as much as you have always given us. Stay calm and enjoy your cartoons.”
348. “No one can control your happiness but you.”
349. I talk about him, not because I’m constantly living in pain. I’m not anymore, but in my world, this is my normal, and I’d rather live honestly and out loud. Joy, love, happiness, and gratefulness are my everyday, but so are death, loss, heartache, and grief. – Scribbles and Crumbs
350. Great leaders are not defined by the absence of weakness, but rather by the presence of clear strengths. —John Zenger
351. Wishing you a happy good morning today! You bring your own sunshine wherever you go, making everyone around you just as excited and joyful as you yourself seem to be. What I hope most for you is that you find that same kind of personal sunshine coming into your life from those around you.
352. Meet this happy Sunday! Remember: whatever you do and wherever you go, take always a smile and a good mood with you.
353. “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
354. Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.
355. “Sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo, sì perché le presenti osservazioni spogliano d'autorità i decreti de' passati scrittori, i quali se vedute l'avessero, avrebbono diversamente determinato.
356. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else. – Confucius
357. My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
358. I’m so happy to be here to congratulate you on the drastically different life you’ve built-in recovery. Five years is a big deal!
359. “Seeking external validation brings disappointment. Validate yourself from within to find true happiness.”
360. "To find happiness focus not on what we want, but rather on what we have. Happy Thursday!”
361. See you on your 21st birthday, happy 2nd birthday!
362. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
363. “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.” – Unknown
364. “To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.”– Sophia Bush
365. "Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.” ― Peter Deunov
366. “I wish you the sweetest birthday celebration. You deserve it for being the most extraordinary five-year-old in my books. You don’t know how happy you make me, sweet girl. I’m in love with your face, and I love watching you do all sorts of silly things. Have the best birthday ever!”
367. “If we make self-love or body acceptance conditional, the truth is, we will never be happy with ourselves. The reality is that our bodies are constantly changing, and they will never remain exactly the same. If we base our self-worth on something as ever-changing as our bodies, we will forever be on the emotional roller coaster of body obsession and shame.”- Chrissy King
368. Time is never wasted when I am fully present.
369. Poor people like to believe the rich are mysteriously unhappy to feel better about being poor.” – Andrew Tate. . Poor people like to believe the rich are mysteriously unhappy to feel better about being poor.” – Andrew Tate.
370. “I think no matter what you look like, the key is to first of all be happy with yourself. And then you know if you want to try to improve things that you don’t like about yourself, then do it after you appreciate yourself.”
371. “Meek. Humble. Gentle. Jesus is not trigger-happy. Not harsh, reactionary, easily exasperated. He is the most understanding person in the universe. The posture most natural to him is not a pointed finger but open arms. “.”
372. "I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
373. “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.” ~ Edwin Osgood Grover
374. We won’t need to give you a birthday present. We already made you the perfect gift… Our daughter. happy birthday son in law
375. "You don’t have to be happy to smile.” – Daniel Willey
376. My dear friend, you have filled my life with a lot of fun and happiness since you came into my life. Happy Friendship day!
377. One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to beach never end.
378. “Unhappy people can be very dangerous, don’t forget that.” – S.E. Lynes
379. On Father’s Day, I want to thank you for being a great father figure to my kids. Your presence has been a blessing in their lives and thank you for always being there for them!
380. “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
381. Time to stop being so nice thinking about everybody else's happiness and start thinking about mine… in other words time to start becoming a cold hearted bitch
382. 49. Pregnancy riddle. Get creative with this virtual pregnancy announcement idea by presenting your audience with a series of riddles. Prepare a few that reveal different baby items, and then in the final riddle disclose that you’re pregnant! If you’re into these puzzles, make them fun and a bit tricky but easy enough to solve for your friends and family.
383. May this birthday bring happiness, peace, prosperity, long life, abundance, and fulfilment to you. I wish you all the best. Happy 14th Birthday, boy.
384. It’s hard to think of the perfect gift when you already have my heart. How can cake and presents even compare? Thank you for raising me and loving me, Mom.
385. Bsbr Arish once said, “Birthdays are inevitable, beautiful and very particular moments in our lives! Moments that bring precious memories back, celebrate the present times, and give hope for the future.”
386. You loved me from the moment we met, and let me to be a great parent to you! On your birthday, I wish bliss and happiness never leave your side!
387. “Wish that happiness to you”
388. “If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires.”
389. “Mental strength and authenticity will make you happy. lease you. Respect yourself. Live your life without worrying about others.”
390. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
391. “Good moms have homes that are clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy.” -Unknown
392. If you are happy, you can give happiness
393. “Have a beautiful birthday, mom. When I woke up this morning, you were the first person I thought of. I remembered that it was your birthday today, but I’m so sad you’re not with us anymore. I just hope you’re happy, wherever you might be.”
394. “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
395. "Learn to be calm and you will always be happy.”
396. I am happy, healthy… and pregnant!
397. Don’t be too happy when someone says they love you and care for you
398. “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to beach never end.” – Jasleen Kaur Gumber
399. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” — Robert Morely
400. Know you can and did do it. Every year will be another big step in your path to a happy life. May your next year sober bring you much happiness and pride.
401. What a wonderful day to celebrate the man you’ve become. I’m so proud of you and wish you a very happy birthday.
402. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success. ” – Will Smith
403. “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy.”- Ernest Hemingway
404. For Mom, happy birthday. I hope this year’s birthday celebration is the biggest and brightest one yet! Stay blessed!
405. “To my favorite brother-in-law, I wish you an amazing birthday! May you enjoy many more years of life and may you always be blessed by good fortune, love, and success. Be happy!” – Anonymous
406. Hello Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.
407. “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”
408. Grief knits two hearts in closer bonds than happiness ever can; and common sufferings are far stronger links than common joys.
409. “Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection, and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, our dear son. Stay happy and have a happy birthday!”
410. Smiles are pretty much universal – no matter your language or culture, a smile at its core means friendship, happiness, and ease.
411. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
412. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants to make sure he has a happy birthday.
413. “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” ~ Joseph Addison
414. “A good day starts with a fresh mind, where the memories of yesterday no longer have power. The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”- Unknown
415. Be happy in the moment. That is enough. -Mother Teresa
416. You always lead people with a happy heart. Thank you for being a phenomenal, exceptional, and excellent leader.
417. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time. — Julia Child
418. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. Kevyn Aucoin
419. “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” —Abraham Lincoln
420. “We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life it seems is the good life: a life with sustained relationships challenging work and connections to community.” —Paul Bloom
421. My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose to bring laughter and joy to the world.. — Joker
422. To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness. — Robert Morely
423. “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” ~ Gustave Flaubert
424. Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition of friendship.” – Marilyn Monroe
425. “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many–not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
426. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” —Rita Mae Brown
427. “Don’t worry that people around you want to be happy and fulfilled. we all want to be. Worry when they want these things at your own expense.”
428. Sunset vibes, happy times.
429. To my brother in law, Happy Fathers Day! I must admit that there have been times where I didn’t see eye to eye with you, but now I am very happy we both have Allison in our lives. We love you!
430. “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness. If you don’t feel good about yourself, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Mandy Hale
431. I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.”- Sophie Turner
432. Soon we are going to buy an extra bed for someone special who will be arriving in a few months. I am so happy. I’m pregnant!
433. I hope that this birthday is the most amazing that you’ve ever had! Happy birthday to a kind-hearted, supportive, and powerful aunt! You are one of the strongest and most influential women in my life. I want you to know that I am thinking of you on the day when you came into this world and blessed us all with your presence!
434. “Sending kisses, hugs, and wishes to celebrate your sweet birthday number 14. As your mom, I present the best gift of all, unconditional love. That you can grow in health and success. Happy birthday.”
435. “Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”
436. Smiling face of every little girl is the signature of God’s presence.
437. You’re the best kind of friend a girl could ask for, and I’m so happy to be included in your special day. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and all the memories we’ve created. Now we can be grownups together! Happy Sweet 16!
438. Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
439. "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."— Marcel Proust
440. “The best friend you will ever find is you. Love yourself with joy and fill your heart with bliss and happiness.”― Debasish Mridha
441. “Sometimes the people closest to you betray you, and your home isn’t a place you can be happy anymore.” – Kristin Cast
442. “In the presence of a psychiatrist I can only be a sick man; in the presence of a Christian brother I can dare to be a sinner.”
443. “I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend!”
444. Consider work more than a job. Think of it as mental exercise and a reason to be happy when the day is done.
445. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.”
446. “I try so hard to keep you happy, but all you do is bring me down. ”
447. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.
448. “Americans are experiencing an epidemic in narcissistic behavior in a culture that is intrinsically self-conscious and selfish, and citizens are encouraged to pursue happiness and instant gratification of their personal desires.” — Kilroy J. Oldster
449. Sisters share too many emotions together joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, dreams and togetherness and these make them the truest friends of all. You’ve been my friend and guide through and through, examples you set are life. I emulate. Thank you for being a darling sister happy birthday.”
450. “Observe the silence between your thoughts, actions, reactions, and you will feel the presence of spirit in the stillness of those spaces.” – Deepak Chopra
451. I will always be happy to give you a helping hand, no matter how old we get!
452. “The world is your kaleidoscope. and the varying combinations of colours which at every succeeding moment it presents to you. are the exquisitely adjusted pictures of your ever-moving thoughts.” - James Allen
453. If we are going to be happy and have any chance at growing then we must learn how to forgive others … and ourselves.” ― Yehuda Berg
454. We are ready to despair too soon, we are ready to say, 'What's the good of doing anything?' Hope is the virtue we should cultivate most in this present day and age. - Author: Agatha Christie
455. One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy. – Aristotle
456. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world! I love you, and happy 2nd birthday!
457. It hurts to realize that the person whom you want to be with is the one who is most happy without you.
458. "To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth – not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” — Debbie Ford
459. 90 days sober quotes: One quarter of a year has gone by in your sobriety. We are happy to celebrate this moment with you on your journey!
460. “Happy is the hearing man; unhappy the speaking man.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
461. “I may seem quiet and reserved but if you mess with my daughter I will break out a level of crazy that will make your nightmares seem like a happy place.”
462. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. – Unknown
463. People will wish you a happy birthday with lots of gifts, hugs, and pleasantries. But, I will wish you a happy birthday in my own special way by saying a prayer and throwing it up in the clouds so it reaches straight to the gods. You mean a lot to me, dear friend.
464. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
465. “No matter how far you are, my heart will always beat for you. Happy birthday my dear, may your day be filled with happiness.”
466. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” -Buddha
467. “You cannot be with someone just because you don’t want to hurt him. You have your own happiness to think about. ” ― Melissa de la Cruz
468. “For millions of years flowers have been producing thorns. For millions of years sheep have been eating them all the same. And it's not serious, trying to understand why flowers go to such trouble to produce thorns that are good for nothing? It's not important, the war between the sheep and the flowers? It's no more serious and more important than the numbers that fat red gentleman is adding up? Suppose I happen to know a unique flower, one that exists nowhere in the world except on my planet, one that a little sheep can wipe out in a single bite one morning, just like that, without even realizing what he'd doing - that isn't important? If someone loves a flower of which just one example exists among all the millions and millions of stars, that's enough to make him happy when he looks at the stars. He tells himself 'My flower's up there somewhere...' But if the sheep eats the flower, then for him it's as if, suddenly, all the stars went out. And that isn't important?”
469. The people who feel the most happiness in life are the ones who are not just accumulating things, but giving them away.
470. “Together we can win the world, together we can conquer our fear and together we can be a happy place. Happy Independence Day!”
471. “I’m thankful for you every day of the year happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
472. "A beautiful Thursday morning to all! May your day be filled with blessings and happiness.”
473. Colorado is my happy place.
474. Dear dad, thank you for all your help, support, for being there when I was down! I love you so much, happy Father’s Day!
475. “You are not just my brother but also a friend, mentor, and teacher. Wishing you a happy birthday, from your biggest fan.”
476. Happy Birthday My Dear Son! Your birthday is truly a special day because it was also the day I became a mother. May you always be happy and healthy.
477. “Only married people can understand how you can be miserable and happy at the same time." — Chris Rock
478. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. ” ― Steve Maraboli
479. "Be happy about your own life and you’ll be amazed at just how much more beautiful you’ll find it to be.”
480. I’m glad that you’re getting so many beautiful things in your life. All these would not have happened if you did not lose me. I’m happy for you, man. I’m glad you lost me.
481. “I want to tell women that you need to love yourself and make yourself a priority. It’s only when you are happy yourself, can you make everyone else around you happy. I am still a dreamer and still believe in fairy tales, but there is only that much one should give another person. You need to keep something for yourself.” -Bipasha Basu
482. “Happy Birthday to a woman who means so much to me and sets a perfect example of how to live a happy life. I know you and I know you deserve the best on this day!”
483. Happy birthday to me. I have every reason to be happy on this day.
484. "I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.”
485. “Scripture is first and foremost a story. And it’s a story about God. We want to make it a story about us—about how to get ahead in life or have great sex or up our portfolio or just be happy. And there are all sorts of “success principles” in the Bible, but honestly, that’s just not what the story is about. If you strip the Bible down to the core, it’s a story about God, and about how we as people relate to God.”
486. “Listen. Harriet. I do unterstand. I know you don't want either to give or to take ... You don't want ever again to have to depend for happiness on another person."
487. “When we fulfil our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
488. Friendship is something that cannot be seen but felt. Thank god! Because it would be so hard to see a stupid face and then make a friendship. By the way, happy friendship day!
489. "Our lives are stories in which we write, direct and star in the leading role. Some chapters are happy while others bring lessons to learn, but we always have the power to be the heroes of our own adventures.” — Joelle Speranza
490. “I don’t know why my smile has become a signature pose. I think it’s a nice change. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. I didn’t make it my trademark on purpose.” – Arizona Muse
491. “I hope you’ve been happy since you lost me because I’ve been. There’ll never be an us, and I hope you got all you wanted from me while you still had me.” – Unknown
492. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
493. You are not responsible for making other people happy, only yourself.
494. The Good News: Once you invite peace and happiness into your life, you will continue to get it. Peace begets peace.
495. “Honey, I don’t mind when we are together all day long without even saying a word. Just having you around is enough to make me happy.”
496. Wishing my big brother a big happy birthday!
497. ‘Dear mom, happy birthday! Thank you for filling my life with warm hugs and sweet memories!’
498. “May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my dear friend. Wishing you a great and grand birthday!”
499. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~Marianne Williamson
500. “I love how you never fail to make me happy. Every day you court me feels like the first time we met.”
501. “Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy.” ―Robert Anthony
502. “Two thoughts cannot coexist at the same time: if the clear light of mindfulness is present, there is no room for mental twilight.” — Nyanaponika Thera
503. This evening I will go to bed early so that I can wake up early for to bathe in the presence of god before I start my day.
504. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
505. Hi Brother-in-law, Congrats on your new addition! I wanted to let you know how happy I am for my sister and that little guy. Hope you are enjoying becoming a new father and I can’t wait to see him soon.
506. Be happy with what have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness. – William E. Gladstone
507. Jeep is a small four-wheeler motor vehicle. People love to take pictures, selfies, and spread happiness around them.
508. “When I met you I felt something beautiful inside me, but I was afraid that you would not feel the same. Now I am the luckiest woman of all for being the best man in the world. Thank you for making me happy!”
509. To be happy you don't need to be perfect
510. “The day you were born was one such unforgettable moment in my life. I wish you a happy birthday, my younger sister.”
511. They will try to make you unhappy, don't let them. They will try to tell you you're not free, don't listen. —Unknown
512. I love myself deeply and on that note, I wish myself a happy 37, it will be beyond amazing and I’m ready for all of it.
513. Never has there been a friend quite like you. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Coming up with birthday wishes for a good friend like you is nearly impossible, so all I can really say is happy birthday to you.
514. “Where there is no hope in the future, there is no power in the present.” -John Maxwell
515. “Good morning to the woman who makes me a happy man.”
516. My dear girls, I am ambitious for you, but not to have you make a dash in the world—marry rich men merely because they are rich, or have splendid houses, which are not homes because love is wanting. Money is a needful and precious thing—and, when well used, a noble thing—but I never want you to think it is the first or only prize to strive for. I’d rather see you poor men’s wives if you were happy, beloved, contented, than queens on thrones, without self-respect and peace. ― Louisa May Alcott
517. “No one gets me quite like you. Wishing you a happy birthday filled with love and good fortune!”
518. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” — Benjamin Desraeli
519. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”
520. If you let time outrun you, then there will be no other way to live a happy life.
521. On your birthday, I hope you enjoy all of your presents. But most of all, I hope you enjoy today, which is the best present of all.
522. “You deserve all the happiness in the world because you are such a great person and a wonderful friend of mine. Happy Birthday.”
523. “Have a wonderful father’s day, brother. We are grateful for your presence in our lives!”
524. You are my King, My first source of happiness, the man who loved me regardless of all my flaws. I love you forever, My everlasting love. I miss You.
525. You may not be happy about the condition you find yourself now, but if you can be patient and continue to the right thing, then in no time, everything will begin to favour you. Amen. Have a fabulous Tuesday.
526. It’s your birthday! It’s hard to believe you are growing up so fast! I hope this birthday is as happy as you are and the rest of your days will be filled with lots of love and happiness!
527. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. You always make my birthday special. Thank you so much for all of your love. You make me happy to be alive.
528. “It’s not the presence of someone that brings meaning to Life. But the way Someone touches your HEART gives LIFE Beautiful Meaning. Good morning love”
529. Dear [name], I can’t imagine my life without you in it because you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re always there for me when I need you, even when I don’t know I need you. You’re thoughtful and kind and always ensure I’m safe and happy. I’m so thankful that God brought us together because he knew we needed each other as much as we do now. You are perfect for me, and no one else could ever compare. I can’t wait to spend forever together.
530. To a happy ending and a new beginning. Wishing you the best in your new chapter. Congratulations!
531. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and happy Father’s day!
532. Please call us at Beginnings Treatment Center if you or a loved one is struggling with addiction. If you have any questions, please give us a call and someone from our team will be happy to help you. (949) 238-1747.
533. Love can repair something that has been broken down. Many people go through tough times and love is able to bring them back up and make them feel happy again. Love is an incredible feeling and can do wonders.
534. Leo Rosten is saying here that life’s true purpose is not just being happy, but to make sure you have made a difference. That you have done something that matters.
535. Good morning to you! The surest way to win in all spheres of life is to never doubt yourself. Welcome aboard and have yourself a tremendously nice day. We are all happy to have you with us!
536. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” ― Earl Nightingale