7 Questions with C. Peter Cimoroni
Name: C. Peter Cimoroni
Current title: Chairman and CEO
Current organisation: The Protocol LLC
Serial Entrepreneur who has assisted dozens of companies in the past 30 years
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader of a small or medium enterprise?
Sustaining a culture of common purpose and strive for excellence as we grow
2. How did you become a leader of an SME? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Through the invention of a product "CoughPops"
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
With a consistent platform that has unique scenarios on a daily basis
4. What's the most recent significant leadership lesson you've learned?
Continue to tell good news and bad news fast!...Be transparent
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Benevolent Capitalism....I wrote it and was very cathartic
6. How do you build leadership capacity in an SME?
Strong vetting in the beginning and constant evaluation, evolution, and communication of our ever enlightening team vision
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader of an SME so far?
A letter from my executive admin who shared that she appreciated the empathy that is the core of our collective philosophy and that my leadership supports and promotes such