1. “The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken.” – Maya Angelou
2. “Mama was a natural cook. At harvest time, she would whip up a noontime dinner for the men in the field: fried chicken with milk gravy, ham, mashed potatoes, lima beans, field peas, corn, slaw, sliced tomatoes, fried apples, biscuits, and peach pie.” – Bobbie Ann Mason
3. Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas without eating a chicken fried steak. - Author: Larry McMurtry
4. When I'm out, maybe I'm looking at the fried chicken, but I know I need to order the grilled. But I'm still from the country. I love my fried food and my neck bones and all that, too. - Author: Adrian Peterson
5. “In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you’re preparing it for dinner. Don’t wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness.” – Paula Deen
6. [My favorite dish to cook] is fried chicken, and by the way I'm good at it, too. I make really good fried chicken. - Author: Condoleezza Rice
7. 23 Fried chicken is life
8. Even when I get the fried-chicken special of the day, I have to dig into it like it's filet mignon, - Author: Viola Davis
9. Eat fried chicken every day, as the angels go sailing by.
10. The Kentucky Fried Chicken corporation made a bobble head of me and sent it to my management. No card, nothing. - Author: Patton Oswalt
11. I don't know when the last time I had fried chicken was. Must've been years. As soon as I think about eating it, I think about the stomach ache I'd get. - Author: Michael Jai White
12. I'm a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold's for fried chicken. It's all these things at once, because, as a taste maker, I find the best of everything. - Author: Kanye West
13. Dinner was fried chicken, collard greens, and silence. - Author: Saundra Mitchell
14. “I’m from Georgia and grew up eating Chick-fil-A. I’m obsessed with all forms of fried chicken, like chicken briskets and chicken sandwiches.” – Kelly O’Hara
15. I grew up in Doraville, Georgia and I ate barbecued ribs and chicken fried steak, and all kinds of cheesy grits, you know, and I never even thought twice about it. - Author: Kathy Freston
16. I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy. - Author: Ben Stein
17. Life was just a tire swing. Jambalaya' was the only song I could sing. Blackberry pickin', eatin' fried chicken, And I never knew a thing about pain. Life was just a tire swing. - Author: Jimmy Buffett
18. For Children: You will need to know the difference between Friday and a fried egg. It’s quite a simple difference, but an important one. Friday comes at the end of the week, whereas a fried egg comes out of a chicken. – Douglas Adams
19. Sometimes you feel like a chicken 🐓, and sometimes you don’t. But y’all…these wings are fried to perfection with a range of flavors like hickory-smoked, cajun, and more. Delish is an
20. One can never get enough of fried chicken
21. Sun’s out thighs out on this #nationalfriedchickenday 🍗😎.
22. “It’s hot tonight and half the neighborhood is drunk. the other half is dead. If I have any advice about writing poetry it’s – don’t. I’m going to send out for some fried chicken.” – Charles Bukowski
23. 4 Life is better with fried chicken
24. The factory farm is ... an obvious moral evil so sickening and horrendous ... All this so we can have our accustomed veal or lamb or fried chicken or pork chop or hot dog. - Author: Matthew Scully
25. 10 The fried chicken youll fall in love with
26. “The food in Europe is pretty disappointing. I like fried chicken. But other than that Europe is great.” – Donnie Wahlberg
27. “It was still hard for her to believe what was happening. One moment she was eating fried chicken and the next there was a full-blown riot on the street. The rest was like a crazy roller coaster ride from hell.”
28. I wanted to bring a bucket of fried chicken home through the snow to my family. - Author: Nadine Darling
29. “All I ever wanted was a Virginia farm, no end of cream and fresh butter and fried chicken – not one fried chicken, or two, but unlimited fried chicken.” – Robert E. Lee
30. Naming after the most beloved British food, the British Chip Sandwich is crafted with love. A simple sandwich made with crispy fried potatoes and real cheese sauce.
31. Here's what the kids get. They get free McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Chicken for a year, and 52 six-packs of Pepsi. And I'm thinking, well, actually, it might be healthier if they were taking steroids. - Author: David Letterman
32. 19 Fried chicken helps you bond
33. Artist or no-artist, I can't pass up a piece of fried chicken when I see one. - Author: Jack Kerouac
34. The South, to me, is fried chicken and catfish caviar
35. Geo-tagging my way to this month’s best-fried chicken. Sure have missed it, and this rain.
36. Chicken butt fried in grease want a piece - Author: Christopher Nicole
37. “We grew up in Texas. We ate fried chicken and steak all the time. I didn’t eat sushi until I was 24.” – Arden Cho
38. “How do you get the chicken this crispy?" I asked. The meal was a mixture of the saltiest and crunchiest fried chicken and the buttermilkiest and sweetest waffles and syrup.
39. The hour of noon has passed,' said Judge Fang. Let us go and get some Kentucky Fried Chicken. - Author: Neal Stephenson
40. “I love my husband’s fried chicken, but I took it to the next level by swiping it with Cholula honey butter – I’m a total hot-sauce freak.” – Chrissy Teigen
41. You are telling me, a chicken fried this rice.
42. If someone said, 'You've got to eat your next two meals at American fast-food restaurants,' I would do one meal at Chipotle and one meal at Popeyes fried chicken. - Author: Danny Meyer
43. 7 The authentic fried chicken
44. For the past seventeen years I have been experimenting with lager. I am a lager user and one drug leads to another. If you do lager, as night follows day, you'll end up doing Kentucky Fried Chicken. - Author: Ben Elton
45. 14 The good old fashioned fried chicken
46. “I love chicken. I love chicken products: fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken nuggets – whatever. And going to Japan, I would see that these chicken were smoked and then grilled and then have this amazing crispy skin.” – David Chang
47. “I think no matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by showing up at the dinner table with a hot plate of fried chicken.” – Paula Deen
48. “When I’m out, maybe I’m looking at the fried chicken, but I know I need to order the grilled. But I’m still from the country. I love my fried food and my neck bones and all that, too.” – Adrian Peterson
49. “I do all of the grocery shopping in my little family. I buy cheese, of many different kinds, sliced packaged meats and poultry, bagels, immense quantities of eggs, pre-made fried chicken. Milk. Bacon. It is insane how much dairy, deli and bakery stuff I buy.” – Ben Stein
50. 21 Bonding sessions with fried chicken
51. “Good fried chicken was remarkably hard to come by in New York, but this---tender, with just enough crust-only bits protruding, skin peeling easily away from the meat---this was good. The fries were thin and still hot, some with crunch, some with bite, lightly sprinkled with the salt blend they'd always used. The biscuits were fresh and flaky, and the salad's iceberg lettuce was dressed in Mimi's trademark sweet oil dressing---a closely guarded (but really very simple, and once very common) recipe.”
52. 2 Golden brown fried chicken only
53. 12 Golden fried chicken, just how you like it
54. “I’m a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold’s for fried chicken. It’s all these things at once, because, as a taste maker, I find the best of everything.” – Kanye West
55. These Chicken Strips are so surprising, it’s not your ordinary fried chicken.
56. “I love chicken. I love chicken products: fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken nuggets – whatever. And going to Japan, I would see that these chicken were smoked and then grilled and then have this amazing crispy skin.”
57. 24 Love is a bucket of fried chicken
58. “Everyone loves fried chicken, Don’t ever make it. Ever. Buy it from a place that makes good fried chicken.” – Nora Ephron
59. I'm good at anything that's country - biscuits, gravy, chicken-fried steak. Look at me, for God's sake. I cook what I like to eat. - Author: Blake Shelton
60. The Westboro Baptist Church is no more a church than Church's Fried Chicken is a church. - Author: Jon Stewart
61. “Turning a corner, she encountered the smell of fried chicken. One of the test kitchens had been working on a new product for a fast-food client, developing a proprietary sauce for a new kind of sandwich to compete with one KFC had recently brought to market. It had no bun, but rather two pressed chicken segments deep-fried in a shortening of processed lard and beef fat, wrapped around thick shingled bacon and a slice of provolone, and smothered in this hydrogenated oil-based sauce.”
62. Leslie entered the lounge like a taller, studlier version of the Kentucky Fried Chicken colonel. - Author: Douglas Coupland
63. “Don’t worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken.” – Michelle Obama
64. We have fried chicken in common? Do you realize how loaded fried chicken is as a metaphor here? - Author: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
65. “In Louisiana, one of the first stages of grief is eating your weight in Popeyes fried chicken. The second stage is doing the same with boudin. People have been known to swap the order. Or to do both at the same time.”
66. “If someone said, ‘You’ve got to eat your next two meals at American fast-food restaurants,’ I would do one meal at Chipotle and one meal at Popeyes fried chicken.” – Danny Meyer
67. I love long walks on the beach, big dicks and fried chicken. - Author: Jujubee
68. The best comfort food will always be greens, cornbread, and fried chicken. - Author: Maya Angelou
69. 16 I wish that we all get unlimited supply of fried chicken throughout our lives
70. They claim revenge is a dish best served cold, but I've found it to be equally delicious hot - not unlike fried chicken. - Author: Eliza Crewe
71. Finding joy in the little things—like that first bite of crispy fried chicken.
72. “The first time I met Beyonce she was about 18 years old, sitting in a makeup chair eating fried chicken, and I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone would know her name.” – Gayle King
73. “I eat cheese and salami and a lot of fried chicken. I eat a big bag of oatmeal-raisin cookies every night and I don’t gain weight. I still look OK as long as I’m dressed.” – Ellen Barkin
74. My favorite meal has always been fried chicken. - Author: Tom Watson
75. -“Life was just a tire swing—blackberry pickin’, eatin’ fried chicken.” – Jimmy Buffett
76. “There are two schools of fried chicken. One is brining in salted water and the other is soaking in either buttermilk or milk. I just combine the two.” – Padma Lakshmi
77. Some people dream of a life where they can eat all the fried chicken they want. The Colonel is living that life.
78. She held up the arrow again and threatened the bird. You do anything, ignite a single spark, and I'm having Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner. - Author: Chanda Hahn
79. A lot of American companies are now moving into Iraq. Iraq now has Pizza Hut, Subway, Taco Bell and Popeye's fried chicken. So, great, instead of oil for food, we're giving them oil in food. - Author: Jay Leno
80. I want two of the four piece fried chicken dinners. Both with mashed potatoes and green beans. I also want two orders of grilled corn on the cob and a side of macaroni salad. Three slices of the banana cream pie and a piece of German chocolate cake. - Author: Julia Keith
81. Every time I visit, he sends me off to the Chicken Ranch to fetch dinner. Deep fried chicken, greasy potatoes, BBQ sauce. I can feel my arteries clogging just thinking about - Author: Nick Vulich
82. “In a way that somebody else converts to Judaism or becomes a Hare Krishna, I belong to the church of fried chicken.” – Padma Lakshmi
83. In Louisiana, one of the first stages of grief is eating your weight in Popeyes fried chicken. The second stage is doing the same with boudin. People have been known to swap the order. Or to do both at the same time. - Author: Ken Wheaton
84. I'm sorry Brooke. I didn't know that when I thought I was eating a fried chicken sandwich, I was really eating bigotry and oppression. - Author: Gisele Walko
85. I think no matter what the occasion may be, you can never go wrong by showing up at the dinner table with a hot plate of fried chicken. - Author: Paula Deen
86. “One Sunday a girl from our study group, Jenny, invited us all to her mom's house in Hyde Park for a true Sunday Soul Food Dinner. Jenny's mom, Billie, a tiny woman with skin the color of café au lait, and silvery hair in a perfect chignon, laid out a soul food spread that brought a tear to the eye. Barbecue ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens with ham hocks, bread dressing, green beans, biscuits, candied sweet potatoes, creamed corn, and in the center of the table, a huge pile of fried chicken. I had never tasted anything like that fried chicken. The perfect balance of crisp batter to tender juicy meat. Everything that day was delicious, but the fried chicken was transcendent.”
87. In Pakistan anti-American protesters set a Kentucky Fried chicken restaurant on fire. The protesters mistakenly thought they were attacking high-ranking U.S. military official Colonel Sanders. - Author: Jimmy Fallon
88. 20 Lets eat and celebrate this very delicious fried chicken day
89. Roasted chicken, boiled chicken, smoked chicken, fried chicken, I love them all! - Author: Onew
90. “I think it’s fun to serve comfort food because it’s an instant ice-breaker. If somebody’s expecting fancy food, and you whip out some fried chicken, they feel like, you know, they can put their elbows on the table, and the etiquette police aren’t going to come out.” – Katie Lee
91. I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don't. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I'm out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal a week. - Author: Rachel Nichols
92. “Last time I was down South I walked into this restaurant, and this white waitress came up to me and said: ‘We don’t serve colored people here.’ “I said: ‘that’s all right, I don’t eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken.” – Dick Gregory
93. Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken...
94. “Because a superior fried-chicken restaurant is often the institutional extension of a single chicken-obsessed woman, I realize that, like a good secondhand bookstore or a bad South American dictatorship, it is not easily passed down intact.”
95. “Even when I get the fried-chicken special of the day, I have to dig into it like it’s filet mignon.” – Viola Davis
96. Last time I was down South I walked into this restaurant, and this white waitress came up to me and said: 'We don't serve colored people here.' I said: 'that's all right, I don't eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken. - Author: Dick Gregory
97. I know when you think about the South, you think about fried foods, but we eat a tremendous amount of vegetables. I have my own garden, so vegetables have always been a big part of my life. I love broccoli. I love fresh beets. It's not all about the fried chicken and the biscuits. - Author: Paula Deen
98. 17 Party with beers & fried chicken!
99. For the second time today, someone had made him his favorite. But only one woman had gotten it right. Chicken-fried steak had been his favorite years ago. His tastes had changed. - Author: Becky Wade
100. What in the name of chicken fried steak is going on here? - Author: Gina Damico
101. I've never even been into those supplements or any of that. I don't even drink energy shakes. I'm not into that kind of stuff. You just get me an In-N-Out burger and some Popeye's fried chicken and I'm straight. - Author: Paul Pierce
102. Done right, the fried chicken should be the perfect mix of crispy and juicy. Now that’s how you do it
103. We were never the family that ordered pizza, and my mom never came home with a bucket of fried chicken. My mom always made home-cooked meals. We always sat down at the dinner table as a family. - Author: Haylie Duff
104. Life is all about the little luxuries—like plates of fried chicken, biscuits and mac & cheese.
105. Everyone loves fried chicken, Don't ever make it. Ever. Buy it from a place that makes good fried chicken. - Author: Nora Ephron
106. Obviously as I'm getting older, I'm seeing changes in my body that I may not like ... but I do love food, and I'm from the South. I'm not gonna lie, I eat fried chicken, I love macaroni and cheese, and I love grits. - Author: Erin Andrews
107. 5 Even chickens recommend our fried chicken
108. I was weaned on chicken-fried steak and hominy grits with goopy gravy all over. I loved meat and wore fur. - Author: Kathy Freston
109. We pass Tinsley's Fried Chicken with the big sign that reads, TRY OUR BIG, JUICY BREASTS. - Author: Donna Cooner
110. Fried chicken is my husband's favorite food. - Author: Chelsea Clinton
111. Mama was a natural cook. At harvest time, she would whip up a noontime dinner for the men in the field: fried chicken with milk gravy, ham, mashed potatoes, lima beans, field peas, corn, slaw, sliced tomatoes, fried apples, biscuits, and peach pie. - Author: Bobbie Ann Mason
112. Grilled or fried—either way, you win because they’re a finger-lickin’ good
113. The reality is that our economy now consists of driving 250 million vehicles around the suburbs and malls and eating fried chicken. We don't manufacture much. We just burn up ever scarcer petroleum in the ever-expanding suburbs built with mortgage money lent to people who haven't a clue. - Author: Joe Bageant
114. All I ever wanted was a Virginia farm, no end of cream and fresh butter and fried chicken - not one fried chicken, or two, but unlimited fried chicken. - Author: Robert E.Lee
115. 22 Even the fried chicken is great cold
116. I get tired of hearing it's a crummy world and that people are no damned good. What kind of talk is that? I know a place in Payette, Idaho, where a cook and a waitress and a manager put everything they've got into laying a chicken-fried steak on you. - Author: Robert Fulghum
117. “She leaned over the basket again, taking in the mouthwatering aromas wafting out of it. "Fried chicken? Oh, I'm thinking buttermilk fried chicken?"
118. I eat cheese and salami and a lot of fried chicken. I eat a big bag of oatmeal-raisin cookies every night and I don't gain weight. I still look OK as long as I'm dressed. - Author: Ellen Barkin
119. It's for balance, if you want to do that. But the truth is that we all know how we're supposed to eat. And so if you have fried chicken and mashed potatoes and white gravy, then the next day you have, like a grape and you're totally evened out and you're good. - Author: Trisha Yearwood
120. The first time I met Beyonce she was about 18 years old, sitting in a makeup chair eating fried chicken, and I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone would know her name. - Author: Gayle King
121. For many years now, my source for salvific chicken soup has been the Sanamluang Cafe on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard and Kingsley Drive: crystalline broth, flecks of fried garlic, and a moist, steamed bird nesting on thick rice noodles and bean sprouts has stanched many a misery. - Author: Michelle Huneven
122. In order to have good fried chicken, you should wash and season the bird the morning you're preparing it for dinner. Don't wait and do it right before you start cooking. Throw it in the refrigerator, seasoned, that morning, and give it a chance to soak up all the salt and pepper and goodness. - Author: Paula Deen
123. I left it with a warmer, he said drily. Because war mages ate their fried chicken frozen to the ground and they liked it. - Author: Karen Chance
124. Hit play. Inhale the smell of perfectly spiced fried chicken. Savor the savor of our crisp waffles. This is your moment.
125. So when you're in doubt and feeling a little afraid, just do what Colonel Sanders did to his little chicken. He fried it. - Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki
126. You don't want to make a steady diet of just lettuce. You don't want to make a steady diet of fried chicken. - Author: Paula Deen
127. “People in the media grew up in the Northeast and can’t comprehend the notion that there are people who like to go out to the clay pits and shoot and, afterward, go eat fried chicken” – Matt Gaetz
128. Buckethead [former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours. - Author: Dave Mustaine
129. 13 Deep fried chicken thats good for the belly
130. “I do have my cheat meals. I have Oreos inside the house right now, and I have beer and fried chicken and waffles. All that good stuff. But once it comes down to when I really want to get in shape and get lean, I’ll eat clean and go with whole foods.” – Demetrious Johnson
131. It’s time for warmer weather and fresh starts. What your summer smile needs: A hot bucket from your favorite fried chicken spot.
132. Happy National Fried Chicken Day! A photo posted by KFC (@kfc) on Jul 6, 2016 at 4:17am PDT
133. Her former Columbia Law mentee Diane Zimmerman remembers the exuberant party thrown by students and faculty. RBG sat on the floor giggling, eating Kentucky Fried Chicken out of a bucket. - Author: Irin Carmon
134. The food in Europe is pretty disappointing. I like fried chicken. But other than that Europe is great. - Author: Donnie Wahlberg
135. You won't want to leave when you've tasted Mom's fried chicken, Matt said with a touching faith in the power of grease. - Author: Jane Davitt
136. I got my SAG card doing a Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial in Chicago. - Author: Timothy Simons
137. “You know I like my chicken fried”
138. Now, have I ever been tempted to break into a Krispy Kreme doughnut store in the middle of the night? Oh, yeah. God help us if I had a minibar stocked with cheesecake and chicken-fried steak. - Author: Mike Huckabee
139. “A lot of people don’t know, but I love soul food. I love fried chicken and pork chops, all of that.” – Naturi Naughton
140. Get your fingers on these finger-lickin’ wings that are baked, not fried, and seasoned with a secret spice blend.
141. 11 When you think of fried chicken, think of us
142. 8 He best fried chicken in town
143. Somewhere in the lane after that they came level with a small door next to a fried chicken shop. There was a small red-lit sign over this door. - Author: Diana Wynne Jones
144. “Never having been anywhere near fried chicken, we heard little else during the day except that a Negro woman from the South who lived in Colchester started to prepare it right after lunch. For the dinner, which attracted dozens of visitors, the med students spruced up with white shirts and black pants. They carried out steaming platters of plump golden chicken with a crunchy skin we could sink our teeth into, along with two sugar holders filled with golden honey to be poured over the chicken. A golden dinner: chicken, honey, corn, cornbread.”
145. “I definitely try to eat a healthy diet, but I am the first person to say I love unhealthy food. I would never tell you I don’t. I love fried chicken or mac and cheese. Do I order them all the time when I’m out at restaurants? No, though I do have one splurge meal a week.” – Rachel Nichols
146. “Obviously as I’m getting older, I’m seeing changes in my body that I may not like… but I do love food, and I’m from the South. I’m not gonna lie, I eat fried chicken, I love macaroni and cheese, and I love grits.” – Erin Andrews
147. It's hot tonight and half the neighborhood is drunk. the other half is dead. if I have any advice about writing poetry it's - don't. I'm going to send out for some fried chicken. - Author: Charles Bukowski
148. That's really admirable that you like to stay active, look after your health so well," I added, the bullshit so thick it was a wonder I could lift my greasy piece of fried chicken to my mouth. - Author: Laurel Ulen Curtis
149. I brush my teeth with a leg of fried chicken, and gravy is my toothpaste. - Author: Jarod Kintz
150. Life was just a tire swing... Blackberry pickin', eatin' fried chicken.
151. I love chicken. I love chicken products: fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken nuggets - whatever. And going to Japan, I would see that these chicken were smoked and then grilled and then have this amazing crispy skin. - Author: David Chang
152. I make a good fried chicken. - Author: Norah Jones
153. Chicken fat, beef fat, fish fat, fried foods - these are the foods that fuel our fat genes by giving them raw materials for building body fat. - Author: Neal Barnard
154. The idiot who invented instant grits also thought of frozen fried chicken, and they ought to lock him up before he tries to freeze-dry collards. - Author: Lewis Grizzard
155. Southerners have mastered picking, choosing, and rationalizing religious texts to fit their social agenda better than their own mother's fried chicken recipe. - Author: Maggie Young
156. 15 I love the smell of fried chicken
157. They're real strong magic, they make you have good luck. Not like fried chicken when you're not lookin' for it, but things like long life n' good health, n' passin' six weeks tests ... these are real valuable to somebody. - Author: Harper Lee
158. “You don’t know what the pattern of flour and chicken is going to be, but you know you’re going to get some good fried chicken.” – Ben Affleck
159. 6 Fried chicken cooked to perfection
160. Don't worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken. - Author: Michelle Obama
161. “We pass Tinsley's Fried Chicken with the big sign that reads, TRY OUR BIG, JUICY BREASTS.”
162. 3 Chicken tastes better when fried
163. I was working at Kentucky Fried Chicken when my math teacher said, "You're failing in school, you're messing up, why don't you just try this?" I said, "Alright, let me try it," and I started going to acting classes and I loved it. I thought, "I may not make it but I love doing it." - Author: John Leguizamo
164. Chicken baked, broiled, or fried. The way it should be.
165. 9 Top quality fried chicken guaranteed
166. Because a superior fried-chicken restaurant is often the institutional extension of a single chicken-obsessed woman, I realize that, like a good secondhand bookstore or a bad South American dictatorship, it is not easily passed down intact. - Author: Calvin Trillin
167. People in trailers were canned and labeled much like the apple juice down at the plant, stamped with ingredients for all the world to see: chicken fried steak, overcooked vegetables, no working knowledge of any major Italian movie directors
168. Fall is almost here… and the perfect time to enjoy our Southern buttermilk fried chicken! #fingerlickingood
169. “After menu meeting came a delicious family meal: fried chicken with honey pecan butter, mashed potatoes, coleslaw. As Adrienne slathered her fried chicken with butter she thought happily of all the money she would save on food this summer.”
170. I love the smell of fried chicken. - Author: Giancarlo Esposito
171. 18 Break the ice with fried chicken!
172. 125+ Unforgettable Fried Chicken Marketing Slogans and Quotes for Social Media
173. I love sushi, I love fried chicken, I love steak. But there is a limit to my love, - Author: Jonathan Safran Foer
174. You can never have too much chicken.
175. Chick’n Verde 🍗 🌶 🌶 😎
176. Let’s get straight to dinner, shall we? #dinnerisready
177. Feeling like a chicken tonight? Some of the favorites that we are way too excited to share 😍 🐔
178. Life is easier with you.
179. When you and your friend look so good together you may as well be the same person 😉
180. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. ”
181. ― Sun-mi Hwang, The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly
182. We’re living in a golden age of chicken.
183. I don't want to be a pie. I don't like gravy.
184. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack. ”
185. Let your palate explore with these unique flavors from our kitchen.
186. “A wild chicken is a dead chicken.”
187. From the freshest eggs to the tastiest chicken, we’ve got it all.
188. Though at times it may feel like the sky is falling around you, never give up, for every day is a new day.
189. “If you dream of becoming an eagle, you follow your dreams and not the words of a bunch of chickens.” — Penny Johnson Jerald
190. Get your home ready for guests with these quick and simple dinners that will please even the pickiest eaters 😋
191. From the farm to your table, our chicken is the freshest on Earth.
192. ... and a sprinkling of fresh cracked black pepper top it all off! ”
193. Made with tender, all-white meat chicken and a touch of.
194. · Wake up with the sunshine
195. Those body bags kept piling up.
196. “If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.” – Steve Maraboli
197. -“Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor.” – Helen Rowland
198. 70 Best Salon Quotes And Sayings To Leave You Feeling Beautiful
199. No expense spared with our handcrafted cocktails, using only the freshest ingredients.
200. Bringing you the best chicken at the best prices. Come on in and check out our specials
201. I have mostly been eating chicken wings. I only stick to things I can spell.
202. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. ”
203. Feeling so fresh, so clean with this salt-pepper combo I made in the kitchen.
204. The perfect pick for a firework-filled 4th that won’t leave you with a hangover: spicy, smoky, and sweet. 🍗👍
205. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. ”
206. You’re gettin’ a chicken wing, I’m gettin’ a chicken wing. We shoulda played some house, it woulda have been a-okay.
207. So fresh, like this lunch 😍
208. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.
209. ... it, along with lettuce leaves and other leafy herbs...
210. Cooking is one of life’s simple pleasures—give it a new spin with some helpful tips and simple recipes.
211. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
212. 101 WALLPAPERS457,899 POINTS
213. The ultimate chicken—boneless, skinless and ready to eat.
214. · Gather your chicks under your wings
215. Don’t stop at $5. 💵 🍗 🍗 🍗
216. Anybody depending on somebody else's Gods is depending on a fox not to eat chickens.
217. Wrapping up warm and cozy like your favorite way to eat chicken. 👌🏼 #simplepleasures
218. “I’ve only had two rules. Do all you can and do it the best you can.”
219. It’s always a good idea to have a backup chicken dinner that’s ready to go when you are, in fact, having people over. 🐓
220. They say home is where the chicken is.
221. Join us in a celebration of all things chicken, because you can’t go wrong with anything chicken.
222. “This wrap! It's made of rice!
223. I'm not really a chicken-patty kinda girl.
224. ― Susan Rebecca White, A Place at the Table
225. If I take a picture of my food it was probably good 😎
226. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. ”
227. When you treat yourself, you’re treating your body right. Indulge in every desire at our Royal Chicken Menu. #royalchicken
228. Hello, chicken lover. Fall is just around the corner – so we’re bringing you new ways to shop and save on our everyday menu.
229. Cruising in a convertible over the weekend ☔️
230. 41 Quotes From Frankenstein For Your Gothic Literature Studies
231. Summer living calling… pool hangouts, picnics outdoors, and of course, chicken salad sandwiches for lunch.
232. Because there’s more to the chicken than meets the ranch.
233. “People don't know how chickens can turn on you, but they can -- just like mad dogs.”
234. -"Left wing, right wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me." -Woody Guthrie
235. Religion is no more the parent of morality than an incubator is the mother of a chicken.
236. Now that it’s back to school, make sure to grab @Chipotle before class! 😋😜 #burritobeingsf …
237. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them. ”
238. Finger lickin’ good. They’re made with love, they’re made with care. If I die by chocolate, bury me in a tub of Hershey’s Bar.
239. It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood ❤️ #happychickenday
240. Life is meant to be lived in a luxury resort. #LetsStaycation.
241. Bringing together a sense of sophistication, provenance, goodness in food for a chicken chain.
243. You don’t have to break the bank to eat like royalty.
244. Treat yourself to the finer things in life—like the perfect meal. Tonight, I’m enjoying @chickfila’s juicy chicken.
245. Sneak away for a #chickfila date night. We’ll keep it on the down-low.
246. ― Jonathan Safran Foer, Eating Animals
247. Our world-famous chicken just might be the only thing that goes better with an ice-cold beer 🍻👍
248. The chicken that makes you dance. ♂️ #chicken
249. Feeling ✈️🌎 now that world-famous #GFJ breaded chicken is back. ☺️
250. Feeling thankful for easy, delicious, family dinners like this roasted chicken with spaghetti and kale. 🥘
251. Like my chicken photo? I’ve got more funny ones 😂😂😂 Hashtag sharing is caring!
252. I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
253. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. ”
254. -Timothy Nthaziyake Pearson Gondwe.
255. ― Stacey Ballis, Good Enough to Eat
256. ― Elin Hilderbrand, The Blue Bistro
257. Let us take care of you. You deserve it. Feed your curiosity: book a table now!
258. We’re serving up 30% more chicken. #chickentreat
259. What came first, The chicken or the egg? I don't care, I eat both.
260. There’s nothing like a home-cooked meal.
261. If you have a rural property, you may have an outbuilding that can be converted into a chicken house.
262. Start your morning on the right side of the chicken with a hearty breakfast. #MyBestPartOfTheDay
263. You’ll never be the same once you’ve tasted our juicy rotisserie chicken.
264. We bring you a taste of British culture and cuisine with fish and chips.
265. When you break out the fine china, it’s time for our classic chicken. www.instagram.com/pete_s_
266. · Don’t wait too long to come home to roost
267. I like chicken a lot because chicken is generous - that is to say, it's obedient. It will do whatever you tell it to do.
268. Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral.
269. You gotta be ready to listen to your children, even if they have nothing to say.
270. A mother is the person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
271. We’re jumping into fall with a luxury meal in hand and a happy heart. What are you making for dinner tonight?
272. ― Dave Holderread, Storey's Guide to Raising Ducks: Breeds, Care, Health
273. Another 5 star recipe from @_maitre_d_: Chicken Saltimbocca with Shaved Fennel, Spinach & Tomato Salad.
274. Life is short. Eat more chicken. 🐔
275. Receiving 1,000 batches of the NEW Chicken Premium White Meat Tendercrisp in one truck is just another Thursday at Tyson Foods.
276. Great tasting, high-protein meals that fit into your schedule and for a variety of occasions. I love these things!
277. Going to get extra cozy this weekend—wearing this cashmere leggings, in bed with a chick-lickin’ chicken dish.
278. Tender and juicy, roasted to perfection on a rotisserie.
279. ― Jen Nails, One Hundred Spaghetti Strings
280. · Work hard and scratch out your living
281. I don’t mind hot and spicy. Actually find that appealing in a girl. And chicken wings.
282. You’ll always be my #1 👑 🍗
283. If I hadn't started painting, I would have raised chickens.
284. Weekends should feel this good. ❤
285. The chickens have come home to roast.
286. We can see a thousand miracles around us every day. What is more supernatural than an egg yolk turning into a chicken?
287. Strut your stuff like a chicken 🐓
288. Go to the Moon Chicken: The best way to ring in the lunar new year
289. Warm weather means it’s time to dust off the porch furniture, uncork those crisp white wines and grill up some chicken!
290. “Those body bags kept piling up.
291. I always get so excited cooking chicken wings.
292. You can't set a hen in one morning and have chicken salad for lunch.
293. Now that you’re here, why don’t you rub your shoulders with ours? 👬
294. Britain’s favorite pie.Hand-crafted to perfection in every bite.
295. You don’t want to miss out on this crispy, tender, juicy chicken.
296. Life’s not complete without the perfect pair of 👙 #sorrynotsorry
297. Wish you were 👏 here 👏 because the KFC ⚡️ bucket 🍗 game is Strong! #KFCCanada
298. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t. ”
299. Life is for living—live it out loud! 🎶 🎵 🚀
300. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs. ”
301. ― Ken Wheaton, Sweet as Cane, Salty as Tears
302. Feeling refreshed after a delicious afternoon snack of seared chicken, pita bread, and fresh vegetables.
303. Ginger: So laying eggs all your life and then getting plucked, stuffed, and roasted is good enough for you, is it?
304. I'll change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot!
305. Sleep until noon. Bake cookies. Pet puppies. Eat pie 👩🏼🍳
306. -Buck Cluck, 'Chicken Little'.
307. I don't know which is more discouraging, literature or chickens.
308. Feeling fresh and clean the way only a #shower can do for you.
309. It is better to be the head of chicken than the rear end of an ox.
310. 30 The Purpose Driven Life Quotes From The Famous Bible Study
311. A golden brown chicken. A crisp green salad. A smiling companion by your side. Isn’t this what living is all about? ❤️
312. It’s never too early for 🍗🍗🍗 #chickencaptioncontest
313. Tonight, ditch the takeout and treat your family to a homemade meal, from meal planning to grocery delivery.
314. 54 WALLPAPERS339,099 POINTSStartup Quotes
315. If you know somethin' well, you can always paint it but people would be better off buyin chickens.
316. At O’Charley’s we know how chicken makes you feel. [Insert picture of a person smiling while eating a meal]
317. Who’s ready for Sunday night dinner? 😋
318. · Find something to crow about
319. 14 WALLPAPERS6 POINTSMotivational Quotes
320. Ginger: Where there's a will, there's a way.
321. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ”
322. The cows shorten the grass, and the chickens eat the fly larvae and sanitize the pastures. This is a symbiotic relation.
323. An overcrowded chicken farm produces fewer eggs.
324. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. ”
325. -“My first business deal was with my mother. I invested in chickens. I sold the eggs to my mother.” – Joel McCrea
326. Share a Peruvian-style rotisserie chicken dinner from our Deli with the ones you love.
327. Getting fancy with a champagne bath at home.
328. We all like chicken.
329. Ginger: Listen. We'll either die free chickens or we die trying.
330. A piece of the sky? Shaped like a stop sign? Not again!
331. Indulge in the art of breakfast.
332. “The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” – Arnold H. Glasow
333. The ultimate luxury food.
334. -“If you have a rural property, you may have an outbuilding that can be converted into a chicken house.” – Christine Heinrichs
335. Bring dinner to life with our juicy roasted chicken that’s easy on the prep and makes weeknights a breeze. 😎
336. You like it spicy? We have everything you need. #homegrownchicken
337. — Karen E. Quinones Miller
338. Live the good life at home with a rotisserie chicken from the market. #instacart
339. Show your friends you know how to live large with our fresh chicken.
340. Let us help you create a beautiful, home-cooked meal that will feed your family for days.
341. ― Jeffrey Stepakoff, The Orchard
342. · Stick with your flock of trusted friends
343. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion. ”
344. Nick: Imagine a world before chickens - a chickenless, eggless world.
345. It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
346. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. ”
347. Toast to a week of yummy home-cooked meals! #weeknightdinners
348. -"The chicken came first—God would look silly sitting on an egg." - Author Unknown
349. If you cannot catch a bird of paradise, better take a wet hen.
350. You want a drumstick? Like a ice cream cone or a chicken wing?
351. -“An overcrowded chicken farm produces fewer eggs.” – Chinese Proverb
352. Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor.
353. -“If you eat a chicken wing or a chicken tender in some parts of the country, I probably supplied it.” – Herschel Walker
354. Hello, chicken-lovers! Let’s dive into these chicken wings.
355. Everything tastes better with a little sparkle. Celebrate #NationalChickenDay in style with some @kfc .
356. And believe me, a good piece of chicken can make anybody believe in the existence of God.
357. “I dream of a better tomorrow. One where chickens can cross the road and their motives remain unquestioned.”
358. ― Suzanne Park, So We Meet Again
359. The Céline of chicken:chic, elegant, and an unfussy delight.
360. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small. ”
361. I love chicken. I would eat chicken fingers on Thanksgiving if it were socially acceptable.
362. The ultimate #OOTD is served at the ultimate brunch? Chicken & waffles. (Everything tastes better with a side of hot sauce.)
363. “I want there to be no peasant in my kingdom so poor that he cannot have a chicken in his pot every Sunday.” — Henry IV
364. Let us show you the proper way to cook a bird.
365. Treat yourself to a crispy, tender chicken tonight.
366. ― Orson Scott Card, Alvin Journeyman
367. When you know your chicken tastes so good it’ll have them spending hours online reading about it… #YouHadMeAtBite
368. Fluffy, soft, and packed with flavor, it’s no wonder our chicken is on a first-name basis with so many taste buds. 😋
369. ― Lucy Carter, The Reformation
370. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. ”
371. Roast chicken and roasted veggies are a perfect fall meal—and we’re grateful they’re so deliciously easy to make.
372. It’s a good life. Staycation with no kids, pets, or husband. Only me and my beach-crisp chicken 🍗🙌
373. “I hop ya come back alive!" Lucy cried. "Gee, little sis, what a cheery thought," Brownie said with an eye roll.”
374. Light crispy waffle fries topped with spicy chicken and gooey cheese sauce.
375. Nothing makes us happier than sitting down with our family and friends to share a delicious home-cooked meal.
376. -“I feel like a carton of eggs holding up an elephant.” – Sherman Alexie
377. “I feed truck drivers, millionaires all at the same table.”
378. “When in doubt chicken out.” – Robin Jones Gunn
379. -“You want a drumstick? Like an ice cream cone or a chicken wing?” – Billie Joe Armstrong
380. You'll be in good hands with the colonel, you'll see.
381. Am I tough? Am I strong? Am I hard-core? Absolutely.
382. If you love our chicken, then you MUST follow us on Instagram. This is where the magic happens 🐔 ^
383. Chicken’s always juicy when you do the poking.
384. As for those grapefruit and buttermilk diets, I'll take roast chicken and dumplings.
385. Sometimes I ask myself, ‘What if we got chickens?’ And then I say to myself: James. Stop. It!
386. Crispy crunch for when you’re craving something new.
387. Add a little luxury to your weeknight meal routine with these easy chicken dinners—served on the finest plates.
388. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ”
389. “Life is the ongoing effort to live. Some people make it look easy. Chickens do not.”
390. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. ”
391. There’s a reason we call it finger lickin’ good. Chicken, you had me at hello.
392. Relish in the captivating view of a new day.
393. You deserve a dinner break. Stop by the drive-thru for a rotisserie chicken, grilled and ready in minutes. #ad
394. Every morning should be like this. Waking up to a #chicken 🐔 breakfast feast 🍳 .
396. Tender, juicy, and firm. That’s how we like our chicken, but only if it is from Popeyes 🐓 #PopeyesChickenAndBiscuits
397. As glamorous as it gets: fresh, free-range chicken for dinner.
398. Chicken, The Other White Meat”.
399. One day I'd love a house in the country, with some chickens, dogs, and kids.
400. There are days when I am envious of my hens. when I hunger for a purpose as perfect and sure as a single daily egg.
401. Bringing home the bacon is always a good thing…🥓
402. If you’re an egg or a chicken, your life is better with us.
403. “A year from now you may wish you had started today. ”
404. Class up your 3pm meeting with a chicken bowl from Potbelly.
405. There’s nothing like a grilled chicken sandwich when you’ve got the munchies 🍗
406. ― John Steinbeck, East of Eden
407. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. ”
408. Don’t just fry it, BBQ it.
409. dinner is served.
410. “Not all people called a chicken have chicken brains.”
411. Get serious about chicken. www.thanksmama.com
412. Roasted @krispykrackers is the perfect brunch or lunch dish to celebrate the holidays. #GiveThanksWithKrispyKrackers
413. Life doesn’t get any better than when you’re savoring a crispy chicken sandwich from the comfort of your couch.☕
414. Chic chicken recipes for everyday of the week, from dinner-worthy versions to healthy lunch options.
415. Happy hump day chickens!
416. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done. ”
417. Great taste. Less calories. #ww
418. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
419. Chic, luxurious, and classy baby.
420. In life, sometimes we just need to slow down and luxuriate in something great.
421. Introducing the new roast chicken: juicy golden brown and crispy outside. Roast it now and enjoy through December!
422. Rocky: Hey! What kind of crazy chick are you? Do you know what will happen if he finds me?
423. Flavor and satisfaction. It’s what I crave. #nuggets
424. Trends come and go, but our classic Original Recipe never goes out of style. 👌
425. Haryana government led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, is soon going to roll out tenders for constructing a chicken-shaped
426. ― Karen Davis, Prisoned Chickens Poisoned Eggs: An Inside Look at the Modern Poultry Industry
427. You can’t have the big bowl of chicken and rice without the side of love and laughter 😊
428. -Laurie Colwin, 'Home Cooking'.
429. “Horses frighten me as much as chickens do,’ he said.
430. So worth it.
431. It’s your time to shine—the best time of year. Get ready for the good life in our new runway-ready collection. 👑
432. Getting a little fancy with @chickfila this morning. #eatthelove
433. That’s right. 👉 It’s a #MomentFor the chicken in all of us.~ 🐔 __
434. It’s fall and I’m so ready for a hearty, warm chicken soup. Recipe on the blog! 🍳
435. Channel your inner ‘Grace Kelly’ with these flawless #cocktails and a few clever food pairings!
436. -“If you dream of becoming an eagle, you follow your dreams and not the words of a bunch of chickens.” – Penny Johnson Jerald
437. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ”
438. -“And believe me, a good piece of chicken can make anybody believe in the existence of God.” – Sherman Alexie
439. 101 WALLPAPERS280,871 POINTS
440. “...a tight hard little woman humorless as a chicken.”
441. We’re giving away the crown jewel of our kitchen—chicken pâté. All you have to do is tag a friend to win it all.
442. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions. ”
443. Chick survival or mortality was mostly age-related, with high mortality of chicks observed during the first five weeks of age.
444. · Don’t let other ruffle your feathers
445. Roasted chicken with potatoes and peppers for a delicious and healthy meal, only at Champs Chicken.🍗
446. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. ”
447. PUTTING THE WHITE GIRL BREAD TOGETHER 👑
448. If you eat a chicken wing or a chicken tender in some parts of the country, I probably supplied it.
449. What’s better than free ice cream? FREE chicken tenders! Stop by and claim yours 🥗😎 #🍗 #chickfila
450. “Why did the Easter egg hide? Because he was a little chicken.” – Unknown
451. Nick: Yeah, but you've got to get the chicken first to get the egg, and then you get the egg to get the chicken out of.
452. Life is better with a few roosters 🐔
453. Nothing says dinner time like sipping on a glass of wine and enjoying a freshly baked chicken from Sonny’s.
454. My mom used to call us 'free-range kids,' like free-range chickens. We roamed the countryside.
455. 100 Best Chicken Quotes, Sayings And Phrases
456. Fish and Chips is an iconic British dish with a unique taste that everyone loves.
457. Aromatic, juicy chicken cooked to perfection. @chicksnchill with a Peri Peri marinade? We’re in!
458. Let’s get to know each other, and my chicken. I believe you will find who I am in the best teacher in life.
459. “A mother is the person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge” — unknown
460. ― Eleanor Widmer, Up from Orchard Street
461. Rocky: Now, the most important thing is, we have to work as a team, which means: you do everything I tell you.
462. Life is a little bit sweeter when it’s spent with you.
463. When you find the perfect pair of jeans, never let them go. 🍑👌
464. Testimonial or Learning Caption says – After starting to grow a red gold tomato in your garden you will have to go back.
465. -“If you cannot catch a bird of paradise, better take a wet hen.” – Nikita Khrushchev
466. Tender, juicy, and 100% delicious.
467. I wasn't popular in the home office because I wasn't chicken. I'm just a risk taker. I have gut instincts.
468. Nothing quite beats the #feeling of a warm drink in your hands. 🌰
469. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. ”
470. ― Jonathan Stroud, The Amulet of Samarkand
471. ... is all wrapped up in our special, freshly cooked wrap!
472. “When 99% of people doubt your idea, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history. ”
473. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change. ”
474. Let us help you raise the perfect chicken for a snuggly Sunday supper.
475. Scrumptious, fall-off-the-bone chicken that’s so tender and juicy—it practically melts in your mouth.
476. ― K.J. Dell'Antonia, The Chicken Sisters
477. how to make a gourmet grilled chicken kebab stick with us 😋
478. Behold, the pick of the litter. Our juicy, hand breaded Tendercrisp Chicken Tenders w/ a choice of dipping sauce.
479. Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.
480. Because the best part of a chicken dinner is the chicken 🍗
481. Tender, juicy, packed with flavor… the perfect grilling recipes. #instantgratification
482. Sins, like chickens, come home to roost.
483. A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
484. “Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor.” – Helen Rowland
485. By recklessly scratching the ground is how the chicken got itself and its head dirty. Samuel Zulu
486. Lettuce help you find your balance today. . .
487. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener. ”
488. Frying chicken always makes me feel a little better about life.
489. Good food is all around you.
490. It’s kinda our thing: #Chicken.
491. 100 WALLPAPERS1,024,933 POINTSInspirational Entrepreneurship Quotes
492. From farm-to-table to your table, #RaiseTheRoost.
493. For the man about town who knows how to treat himself, it’s a Sunday night movie, homemade chicken pot pie, and a glass of wine.
494. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ”
495. “If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” – Ina Garten
496. Don’t just get dressed for the job you have, dress for the job you want. Add this to your cart now @GiltManhattan.
497. Nothing is better than a perfect chicken sandwich
498. I grew up in a farming family. I hated cleaning out the chickens but loved hatching them and feeding the newborn sheep.
499. -“Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.” – Susanna Moodie
500. Life is better with chicken in it.
501. Boldly going where few men have gone before.
502. This is the weeknight dinner you work hard for, so why not make it something special?
503. The perfect snack for a #SundaySupper 😋
504. There are more chickens in the worlds that any other kind of bird.
505. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. ”
506. Ginger: Think, everyone, think. What haven't we tried yet?
507. Left wing, chicken wing, it don't make no difference to me.
508. -“Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it’s tuna, but it says ‘Chicken of the Sea.’” – Jessica Simpson
509. A taste of the Mediterranean with #grilledchicken and succulent seafood. Our top 5 recipes for a celebration of flavors.
510. Chicken salad has a certain glamour about it. Like the little black dress, it is chic and adaptable anywhere.
511. Fuss-free weeknight meals are staples in every household. Make it an easy weeknight with Purina One #SmartBlend and @HotPockets
512. -“Chicken salad has a certain glamour about it. Like the little black dress, it is chic and adaptable anywhere.” – Laurie Colwin
513. There’s a reason they say to “never judge a book by its cover.” The same goes for food. #stopsnobs
514. We are the keepers of a great American tradition. Proper chicken should be crispy, juicy, and always served hot.
515. It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.
516. Boys, I may not know much, but I know chicken poop from chicken salad.
517. Is there anything more comforting and satisfying than a home-cooked meal with the whole family?
518. Luxury? Yes, please. The sizzle of our premium rotisserie chicken is an instant mood-booster.
519. Chicken are birds, so they are covered with feathers, like most birds.
520. ― Karen Pryor, Lads Before the Wind: Diary of a Dolphin Trainer
521. “Fly low and feed with the chickens or soar high and dance with the eagles.”
522. Rocky: Whoa, whoa, let's back up and start from the top! Where am I?
523. I suck at all this supernatural stuff. But I fry a mean chicken.
524. Did you really just compare me to chicken wings? You say that like it’s a bad thing. Chicken wings are the bomb.
525. This elegant, farfalle pasta dish is filled with creamy chicken and delizioso veggies—served in a delicate cream sauce.
526. ― Yuto Tsukuda, 食戟のソーマ 5 [Shokugeki no Souma 5]
527. Finger licking good 🙌 Wings, Covers.’ Life can be a 🍗 sometimes.
528. Experience an island vacation any time with our new Island Spice Chicken Marinade 🌴
529. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. ”
530. “Alvin smiled back, and kissed her. "People talk about fools counting chickens before they hatch. That's nothing. We name them.”
531. Get our Cheddar & Bacon Loaded Tater Tots for only $3.99.
532. The original #MeatlessMonday campaign is about celebrating vegetarian dishes and making Monday a day of good health.
533. Nick: Here's a thought. Why don't we get an egg and start our own chicken farm? That way we'd have all the eggs we could eat.
534. I have the right to life, liberty and chicken wings.
535. Life is better when you have free-range chicken. And wine.
536. -“The networks are not some chicken-coop manufacturing lobby whose calls nobody returns.” – Ralph Nader
538. Add more flavor to your meals with our new roasted chicken. Perfect for any occasion. Have a great week ahead.
539. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried. ”
540. -Chicken Little, 'Chicken Little'.
541. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.”
542. ― Jason Medina, The Manhattanville Incident: An Undead Novel
543. First class is not just about the flight-it’s about the preparation.
544. Isn’t it time for some food? Wait, I found these cute chicks just wandering around the streets 🐔 🤣
545. “Just stick with it. What seems so hard now will one day be your warm up. ”
546. The best things in life are worth the wait—and that includes dinner.
547. Buck Cluck: I'd like to see the movie they make about you now.
548. There were only so many chicken wings I could serve before losing the smile on my face.
549. ― Cherie Langlois, Ducks: Tending a Small-Scale Flock for Pleasure and Profit
550. Come home to the good life.
551. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. ””
552. Life is like a box of chicken.
553. Experience our flavorful chicken, with a taste that is sure to please the most discerning of palates.
554. It’s a family affair. Whether you’re catering for 1 or 100, your home is the place to be.
555. “Today i will do what others won't so tomorrow i can do what others can’t. ”
556. Bite into the great taste of ________, and see why it’s America’s Favorite Chicken. ##
557. “Sprout looked through the wide-open door,
558. You’ll feel like a billionaire eating this chicken.
559. The networks are not some chicken-coop manufacturing lobby whose calls nobody returns.
560. Just like mothers, the best things in life are tender, juicy, and golden brown. 😍
561. It’s #NationalChickenWeek. What better way is there to celebrate than with the most luxurious and divine bird?
562. ― Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
563. Grilling season 🔥 is just around the corner.
564. Luxury #chickendinner that’s not just for special occasions. It’s chicken.
565. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re no longer willing to stay where you are. ”
566. When did you last get a fresh meal like this in under 3 minutes?
567. Can’t wait to finally sink my teeth into a freshly baked pie crust 🍴
568. If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?
569. Treat yourself to a new crisp take on dinner tonight with our crunchy chicken breast crusted in crushed cornflakes 🌽 .
570. Life is short, grab the nearest chicken.
571. -“I always get so excited cooking chicken wings.” – Jourdan Dunn
572. “Easy for you to say," Polly said. "You've lived here all your life and stayed under the radar. No one points at you."
573. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. ”
574. When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have a chicken biryani to smile.
575. I feel like a carton of eggs holding up an elephant.
576. 100 Sweet Salad Quotes Instagram in 2022
577. “Life is lemonade, and sometimes you just gotta count your chickens for a rainy day.”–Naomi L. Selfman
578. Dinner is bae 😚 #dinnerisbae
579. Can’t go wrong with a classic. #nailedit
580. If you dream of becoming an eagle, you follow your dreams and not the words of a bunch of chickens.
581. Chicken is Wholesome, Delicious and Affordable
582. Life is too short for bland chicken.
583. -"The Sky is falling!" - Chicken Little, childrens fable
584. -“As for those grapefruit and buttermilk diets, I’ll take roast chicken and dumplings.” – Hattie McDaniel
585. Mother Nature is the next culinary genius. #avocadotoast
586. I think that if you can roast a chicken, you can get whatever you want out of a woman.
587. We’re eating all the food in 🍗 Let’s get it!
588. -“My mom used to call us ‘free-range kids,’ like free-range chickens. We roamed the countryside.” – William Moseley
589. Feeling fancy? Treat yourself to these tasty treats.
590. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. ”
591. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity. ”
592. Life is better when it’s shared with those you love. #roosters 🐓
593. ― N.M. Kelby, White Truffles in Winter
594. These chicken recipes are so delicious, you’ll want to bookmark them. Check them out!
595. When arguing with a chicken a grain of corn is always wrong.
596. I did not become a vegetarian for my health, I did it for the health of the chickens.
597. Spicy? Sweet? Savory? All of the above? Start 2017 off with a bang, @kingchicken.
598. -“It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.” – Margaret Thatcher
599. “Let 2022 be the year that the tiger comes to visit you and scares away all the chickens that you have been keeping.
600. Bringing the nation home for dinner nightly. 🥓✈️🛬
601. These chicken nuggets will have you saying “Gimme the good stuff, baby!”
602. ― Liza Palmer, Nowhere But Home
603. 32 Richard Siken Quotes From The Inspiring 'Crush' Poet
604. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse. ”
605. Tastes just like chicken.
606. My first business deal was with my mother. I invested in chickens. I sold the eggs to my mother.
607. Left wing. Right wing. Chicken wing.
608. Everything tastes better when you BBQ – especially corn 🌽
609. ― Barbara Kingsolver, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life
610. Is there any better way to enjoy a #SundayFunday than with some satisfyingly crispy chicken and a glass of delicious red? 😍😍😍
611. “Shoving feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”
612. There’s a reason Sunday night feels like such an indulgence. It’s all about the chicken.
613. I was born in the Chinese year of the rooster, so maybe that explains my affinity with chickens.
614. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
615. Love it when you find a new go-to healthy chicken dish like this one that doesn’t require tons of extra ingredients or hard work.