1. No outfit is complete without a pair of Converse sneakers.
2. "I see a lot of women in these great-looking sneakers, as though they are almost very influenced by sport." –. Anna Wintour
3. “Republicans buy sneakers, too.” – Michael Jordan
4. Get sporty wear sneakers
5. “I got, like, 120 pairs of glasses and 800 pairs of sneakers.” – Von Miller
6. Dream chasers like sneakers
7. "I like sneakers. I guess I could call myself a collector." – Mike Shinoda
8. “Forget glass slippers, this princess wears SNEAKERS.”
9. “Glasses, earrings, rings, sneakers. I love every little accessory.” – J. Balvin
10. “I like sneakers. I guess I could call myself a collector.”- Mike Shinoda
11. Life is short, buy another pair of sneakers.
12. Have your cake and eat it too, with these sneakers that can take you from the office to dinner.
13. I'm happier when I'm wearing my sneakers.
14. Recreating history & re-imagining the future. Welcome to the @puma Futurecraft vault. Click the link in our profile to get your sneaker today! #pumaexperienceupclose
15. “One of the most effortless ways to dress up a casual look is with a sharp leather sneaker.
16. When in doubt, wear the sneakers.
17. “I see a lot of women in these great-looking sneakers, as though they are almost very influenced by sport.”-Anna Wintour
18. “Not obsessed with particularly Nike, but sneakers in general. I love them.” – Idris Elba
19. “I see a lot of women in these great-looking sneakers, as though they are almost very influenced by sport.” – Anna Wintour
20. “It was crazy how a hearse and a pair of sneakers could cheer a guy up.” – Kami Garcia
21. Sneakers before heels
22. “When you’re a sneakerhead, you never stop collecting.”
23. “The chase got me hooked on collecting sneakers. Today the thrill of the hunt drives me just as much as it did when I first started.”
24. “It just feels good when I give people sneakers.” – Cam'ron
25. “Sneakerhead. Sneaker addict. Sneaker slave. Call it what you want; there’s a certain thrill, like an itch only shoes can scratch, that sneakerheads feel for their passion.”
26. Found my sole-mate in Converse sneakers.
27. “I like wet hair and sweatpants. I like sneakers and ponytails.” – Chris Evans
28. Starting my Converse sneaker collection. How about you?
29. “Even though I am in the sneaker world, I am very diverse.” – Fabolous
30. "When I'm in sneakers, it changes my body carriage. I feel more in my own skin." – Justin Peck
31. Happy to live in a world where Converse sneakers exist.
32. “Sneakers are a new era. Anyone can feel new with a new pair of shoes. They make you feel contemporary. It's fun because I'm not a young designer, and it opens my brain. Hip-hop isn't just for the U.S. Everyone loves it.” – Giuseppe Zanotti
33. This #OOTD is brought to you by Converse sneakers.
34. “When I’m in sneakers, it changes my body carriage. I feel more in my own skin.” – Justin Peck
35. “I hate wearing trousers and shoes. I wear jeans and sneakers most of the time.” – Mark Webber
36. Flared jeans? Check. Sneakers? Check.
38. “The passion for sneakers has been there since day one, but I never held onto them. I never shrunkwrap them. It's always been about getting it, buying it, wearing it, showing it and moving on to the next one.” – Pusha T
39. Shoes are boring–wear sneakers
40. Start somewhere you have never been #startfromnowhere#pumasneakerstories
41. ”I've always been into fashion since I was a kid. I love fashion. I appreciate it. I just enjoy dressing up and getting all the new sneakers and all the hot exclusive clothes – I did even when I was young.” – Future
42. “Mindfulness is like taking your brain for a virtual walk. Like our bodies, our minds need time to recover after a difficult workout. It is a way to ‘walk’ it off—catch your breath, settle your muscles, and be fully present. Notice what you see, smell, feel, and hear. Be in the moment as you gain insight and nurture yourself. Even a few seconds or minutes is enough. Don't overthink—it isn't the formal practice of meditation … and you don't need sneakers.” — Lori Maney Lentini
43. Big sneaker gal.
44. The type of sneaker you have to post on Instagram.
45. As the seasons change, so do our trainers. Thankfully, will always have our beloved sneakers.
46. “The attitude of kindness is everyday stuff like a great pair of sneakers. Not frilly. Not fancy. Just plain and comfortable.” – Barbara Johnson
47. “When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.” – Rihanna
49. “I always wore sneakers when I wanted to. It was always about being comfortable and being myself.” – Whoopi Goldberg
50. Converse sneakers are always a good idea.
51. “I have always loved sneakers and sweaters, and I wear a lot of them. And a good t-shirt or a pair of jeans can make you feel so good.” – Garance Dore
52. “What you wear says a lot about who you are. Don’t be afraid to let your sneakers express your individuality. That is what makes them special.”
53. “I have a weird obsession with wearing not just fashion sneakers, but actual sneakers that have bounce, because I want to feel like I'm in an active state.” – Lake Bell
54. “My style is pretty clean, classic, and elegant, with some elements to make it a little funkier. If you see me on a normal day, I'm usually in a T-shirt and jeans, maybe with some cool sneakers, but I'm pretty basic.” – John Legend
55. There’s something in the air when sport feels simple. It’s the feeling you get in freshly laundered sneakers, a crisp white tank—and in moments where everything unfolds perfectly.
56. What would I do without my Converse sneakers?
57. Feeling cute in my Converse sneakers.
58. “I'm more of the sneaker-wearing, computer geek type.” – Jared Polis
59. “Sneakers are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. It makes you want to walk around in them all day.”
60. “The man that got me into collecting sneakers in the first place was the man they call Michael Jordan. He was the one who kind of exposed me to the sneaker world – he was my favorite basketball player, and he had the best shoes.” – Macklemore
61. “The classic white sneaker. Plus, the shoes are so practical. They fit in my suitcase when I’m traveling. That is kind of perfect for summertime – something that you can wear in many ways, different outfits.”
62. So many sneakers, but only two feet
63. “I have a deep, deep love for sneakers.” – Kerry Washington
64. “I really like a lot of Tom Ford. His leather sneakers are my most worn shoes.” – P. J. Tucker
65. “If there were something that I was going to endorse, it would probably be something like sneakers.” – Justin Timberlake
66. Sneakers speak louder than words
67. “I don't have any elaborate uniforms; I come to the ring in a T-shirt, a pair of sneakers and some shorts.” – John Cena
68. “It all starts with a sneakerhead. (Yes, it’s OK to wear your sneakers everywhere).”
69. “Take your summer style up to fall with these shoes that hit the sweet spot between sneakers and colorful.”
70. “On my own I generally have very messy hair, wear jeans and sneakers.” – Jewel
71. “I like sneakers, and guess I could call myself a collector.” – Mike Shinoda
72. “I AM A SNEAKERHEAD. I spend way too much time looking at shoes, researching shoes, stalking shoes, buying shoes. I have no self-control in the shoe department.”
73. “I am a Sneakerhead. I started buying sneakers because I loved them, but something about
74. ”I love chilling in a cute sweatsuit and wedge sandals or sneakers.” – Vivica A. Fox
75. “Life is fragile. Buy new sneakers.”
76. “The only thing I change mainly is my sneakers. I love sneakers. But everything's sort of black or jeans. Jeans, always.” – Idris Elba
77. “I am just as comfortable in sweats and sneakers as I am in a dress and heels. Attitude is everything!” – Blac Chyna
78. “I'm a compulsive sneaker collector, mostly limited edition.”- Jourdan Dunn
79. “There was a time when only athletes had sneakers. Entertainers having sneakers, on any level, is a blessing. ” – Cam'ron
80. “Aw man, growing up I just loved sneakers. In my neighborhood, having the freshest shoes was always a key. A major key.” – Nick Young
81. May your outfit be cute and your sneakers be comfy.
82. Let's talk about my sneakers. We can call it a Converse-sation.
83. “When you’re not sure whether to wear sneakers or sandals, opt for these bad boys.”
84. I saw Emma Chamberlain wearing Converse sneakers, so I wore Converse sneakers.
85. "If there were something that I was going to endorse, it would probably be something like sneakers." – Justin. Timberlake
86. “I'm like a little kid that has a basketball and don't want nobody else to play with it. “It's mine, it's mine, and it's mine!” When it comes to sneakers.” – Fat Joe
87. “You don't need fancy sneakers to run fast.” – Jon Bon Jovi
88. "Not obsessed with particularly Nike, but sneakers in general. I love them." – Idris Elba
89. Traded in my slippers for sneakers.
90. “If I could, I'd wear my sneakers everywhere, even for dinners or events.” – Elizabeth Tan
91. “I'm obsessed with neon sneakers.”- Rob Kardashian
92. Can't stop, won't stop wearing Converse sneakers.
93. Welcome to the jungle 🦁 ✌🏽
94. “I dislike last-minute shopping because it rarely succeeds” (Cat Deeley).
95. “Early Black Friday Sale Begins Today. Get Discounts of 70% or more.
96. “We have the same dirt under our shoes as they do.” ― Stacey Lee
97. “Craziness in a shoe is great — you can have much more freedom, you can exaggerate and it doesn’t feel stupid. But to have too much craziness near your face, that would just feel weird.” —Miuccia Prada, visionary designer and Italian fashion magnate
98. Laid back is in. #TheFreestyleIsHere
99. “I’ve gone through my entire life shopping and still cannot find anything to wear” (Sally Poplin).
100. #MadeofGreat #LifeInPumaSoles #ChalkStories #StyleOnFeet #FeelGreatOrFreeReturns
101. “My address is like my shoes. It travels with me.” –Mary Harris Jones
102. We know that when you puma, you’re born to run. So when you’re in a hurry, call a puma. One with a quick dial buckle, a smooth running ride and a footwork fine tuned by Allen Edwards. And wherever
103. “Until we as a gender refuse to wear any shoe that would be uncomfortable to walk a mile in, we’re perfectly screwed.” – Cheryl Strayed
104. “Icy love, icy like a hockey puck.”
105. “What would your shoes say about the things you do every day?” ― Sherley Mondesir-Prescott
106. “I had the blues because I had no shoes until, upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.” — Denis Waitley
107. “Always wear high heels. Yes, they give you power. You move differently, sit differently, and even speak differently.” - Carine Roitfeld
108. “SUPER price cuts will soon end. Buy now.
109. “Don't stand too close, my diamonds gonna bite”
110. “Father Christmas couldn’t meet everyone. Today he satisfies children’s and grown-ups’ desires at our retail shop.”
111. “I tried to walk a mile in a man’s shoes once. I ended up running most of the way. Seems he wanted them”- Neil Lockman
112. Back in the town with my puma feeling free
114. “If your hair is done properly and you’re wearing good shoes, you can get away with anything.”- Iris Apfel
115. “Hardly anything comes back to haunt us as much as things we fail to buy…”
116. “Let’s buy stuff online as we watch the BF casualty figures on the news.”
117. Rise Up every morning to feel the good vibes around you.
118. “If shopping doesn’t bring you happiness, because you are in the wrong store.”
119. “Customer, please respond 🚨 ! This week brings discounts! At the checkout, use “BFPP” to enjoy 34% discounts.
120. “Which shoes are you going to put on, and where are you going to get them to take you TODAY?” ― Allan Rufus
121. “How can you live the high life if you do not wear the high heels?” - Sonia Rykiel
122. “If I ever let my head down, it will be to admire my shoes.” — Marilyn Monroe
123. “I’m not afraid of heights, have you seen my shoes?” - Carrie Bradshaw
124. “What do women want? Shoes.” ― Mimi Pond
125. “Black Friday is simply the best version of Friday.”
126. “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy shoes, and that’s kind of the same thing.” — Unknown
127. Life’s too short to wear boring shoes. These bad boys are made for mountain climbing, post-gym squats, and adventuring way more than the workplace.
128. “If you take your girl out, do you expect sex?”
129. “Don’t get mad. Get new shoes.” –Unknown
130. 99 problems but my kicks ain't one
131. Fit for a fashion icon, the track icon glitter straps will be your new weekend go-to shoe.
132. Behind every stat, there’s a story. Every triumph, a struggle. Every stat, a human being. #wearewomen#weplayforwomen
133. All laced up, but nowhere to go.
134. “My diamonds dancin', hopscotch, they holdin' hands”
135. “Why you bother me when you know you don't want me?
136. Why not? Why not us? We’re fast. We’re strong. And we can sleep under trees #IWantToBeTheNext
137. “Grab this now! Tomorrow could be lost forever.”
138. Happy #nationalhipsterday. Represent your inner spirit animal with our most sandal-friendly style.
139. “Take a shot, make a friend, just enjoy the moment
140. “Black Friday Offer—ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩—Gotta grab them all.”
141. “You can wear anything as long as you put a nice pair of shoes with it.” –Taylor Momsen
142. “With four pairs of shoes, I can travel the world.” — Coco Chanel
143. “Shit happens. Doesn’t mean you have to step in it. But if you do I would buy a new pair of shoes.” ― Kilburn Hall
144. Hello summertime ☀️ We’re glad to see you back again.
145. “Whoever claimed that happiness cannot be bought with cash obviously had no idea where and how to shop.” (Derek Bo)
146. “Shawty, I just want your love for a minute
147. Summer’s almost over, but these summer shoes will keep you on top of your game. Say hello to some fresh new looks. 👍
148. “Craziness in a shoe is great you can have much more freedom, you can exaggerate and it doesn’t feel stupid. But to have too much craziness near your face, that would just feel weird.” – Miuccia Prada
149. “I only accept apologies in the form of Louboutins.” –Colette Le Mason
150. To you, the streets are a stage. To us, they’re home.—the PUMA® FOOTWEAR FAITHFUL team ❤️ #TeamPuma
151. “I only buy shoes on two occasions, when I need them, and when don’t need them.” – Unknown
152. “No worry, no big packs. Get your Black Friday goodies with us.”
153. The world is at your feet, so make sure you’re wearing great shoes.
154. “Don’t ignore this amazing offer. Explore our massive discount offer on [product name/category]!”
155. “You always need to be wearing an elegant pair of shoes. It’s a “to hell with it all” kind of happiness that makes you know that you can take on the world!” ― C. JoyBell C.
156. Let the weekend begin. -> things have been a little slow on here but if you follow me on instagram @justine_dubois I’ve been posting more ! 🌹✨💗😘👑
157. “The right shoes can make everything different.” — Jimmy Choo
158. “Chase your dreams…in high heels of course.” –Unknown
159. “Life is short, your heels shouldn’t be.” - Brian Atwood
160. “When you meet a stranger, look at his shoes. Keep your money in your shoes.” –Michael Stipe
161. “The fact is, sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then - to make the walk a little more fun.” - Carrie Bradshaw
162. “I am not crazy about bags or watches. For me, anywhere I go for a holiday or for work, the first thing that I go and buy are shoes.” –Jennifer Winget
163. “Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life.”– Shel Silverstein
164. “Don’t waste your best heels for someone who deserves flip-flops.” –Unknown
165. “If you fall for the games then you’re the one playing.”
166. “Are you sure you want to party with the demons?”
167. “Always wear high heels. Yes, they give you power. You move differently, sit differently, and even speak differently.” – Carine Roitfeld
168. “Behind every successful woman is a fabulous pair of shoes.” — Unknown
169. “If your hair is done properly and you’re wearing good shoes, you can get away with anything.” — Iris Apfel
170. It takes guts and bravery and heart to walk a mile in a single girl’s shoes. And sometimes a fabulous pedicure.. ― Mandy Hale
171. “Enjoyment does not come from money, but in shopping” (Marilyn Monroe).
173. “Think training’s hard? Try losing.” – Nike
174. “Black Friday special offers… Your sweetest part of Christmas time will soon start!”
175. “I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.” - Bette Midler
178. “I’m trying to find a little joy and happiness, a lot of giggles – and maybe some pretty shoes.” –Tracee Ellis Ross
179. “In my opinion, love, at first sight, existed with shoes, not with men.” ― E.V. Hewitt
180. “I actually have more shoes than anyone will ever know.” - Tamara Mellon
181. “Be well dressed, behave like a gentleman, and keep your shoes shined.” — Joseph Abboud
182. “Black Friday promo begins today.”
183. In a society that prioritizes man's health, a cleaner is more important than a lawyer. - Author: Mokokoma Mokhonoana
184. “I make shoe contact before eye contact.” — Unknown
185. “What I’ve learned is: buy the damn shoes.” –Kate Lord Brown
186. “Keep your head, heels and standards high.” - Lola Stark
187. What do your shoes say about your personal brand?
188. “You are either in your bed or in your shoes, so it pays to invest in both.” – John Wildsmith
189. “How can you live the high life if you do not wear the high heels?” – Sonia Rykiel
190. “Pandora opened the box with the new high-heels, put them on, and went out to town.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
191. “For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.”– Seo Min Hyun
192. “Shoes are strange things. If you take your shoes off in a situation in which you're vulnerable, you'll be 10 times more vulnerable.”- Daniel Day-Lewis
193. “They tryna say that all my problems is improbable.
194. Classic, Converse.
195. “Shoes are the quickest way for women to achieve instant metamorphosis.” - Manolo Blahnik
196. “I watched 'em take that, then they change like a mood ring.”
197. “I only buy shoes on two occasions, when I need them and when don’t need them.” — Unknown
198. “You used to say you in love
199. “Always buy a good pair of shoes and a good bed—if you’re not in one, you’re in the other.” — Gloria Hunniford
200. “I’d say I have more shoes than anything else; they’re a good way to update a look. Bags and shoes—it’s like decorating a cake.” - Alexa Chung
201. “It’s not about how many hats you wear, it’s all about the shoes.” ― Anonymous
203. “Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations.” — Ryunosuke Satoro
204. “The wind embraces me. My shoes is all I see. I keep walking. The cars sing. I’m searching for my sanity. In a crazy city.” ― Lidia Longorio
205. “Good shoes take you good places.” ― Seo Min Hyun
206. “On a normal day, I love a shift dress with flats and a little cropped jacket. That, for me, is my travel wear if it's not too chilly – you can throw a scarf over your legs if it's cold on the plane!” – Meghan Markle
208. “Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?” — George Gobel
209. “Runs end. Running doesn’t.” – Nike
210. Limit yourself to 3-4 hashtags
211. “It’s time to shop high heels if your fiancé kisses you on the forehead.” ― Amit Kalantri
212. “When the feet are comfortable, so is the mind, body, and soul.” –Donald Pliner
213. ‘I would hate for someone to look at my shoes and say, “Oh my God! They look so comfortable!”‘ – Christian Louboutin (1)
214. BRB, organizing my high-tops by color.
215. “Craziness in a shoe is great - you can have much more freedom, you can exaggerate and it doesn’t feel stupid. But to have too much craziness near your face, that would just feel weird.” - Miuccia Prada
216. “For this life, I cannot change.”
217. Baby, it’s cold outside. Stay in and keep warm with our Puma x Cozy Collar collection #bethebestyou
218. Puma – Together, let’s move the world forward, one step at a time.” – Naomi Campbell
219. “Explore our Black Friday offers. There is still a lot of time… A wonderful Weekend…”
220. Just bringing these to my closet game 🤘🤘🤘
221. Pumped up kicks
222. What’s more perfect than running let’s do it now! A post shared by PUMA (@puma) on Mar 8, 2016 at 10:00am PST
223. This is loyalty 🍃 #adadadad ##
224. “Men tell me that I’ve saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it’s cheaper than a divorce.” — Manolo Blahnik
225. “Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.” — John Locke
227. “Don't need no vacation, I need a replacement.”
228. “Show Gratitude (and enjoy an added 30% Discount!)”
229. “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy shoes, and that’s kind of the same thing.” – Unknown
230. “And her old Uncle William used to say a lady is known by her shoes and her gloves.” ― Virginia Woolf
231. Bold is the new black 🖤 #PUMAGirls
232. “I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.”– Bette Midler
233. “When people tell me nothing has changed, I say come walk in my shoes and I will show you change.” – John Lewis
234. “The average woman falls in love seven times a year. Only six are with shoes.” — Kenneth Cole
235. No guts, no glory. Celebrate your gritty side with the Puma x Lil Yachty. #adventureishardearned
236. “If I ever let my head down, it will be just to admire my shoes.” –Unknown
237. Built to perform. Style to define. Puma’s got you covered.
238. “Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation.” – Nike
239. Styles P, “How We Live”
240. “I always judge a man by his shoes and his watch.” — Tamer Hassan
241. “She was worth ruining a pair of shoes over.” ― Nyrae Dawn
242. “A woman can never have enough shoes.” — Kajal Aggarwal
243. “Strong is the new beautiful.” – Nike
244. “I still have my feet on the ground - I just wear better shoes.” - Oprah Winfrey
245. “Price Slash”
246. “I’m not into fashion, but I like design. I wear the same shoes every day.” — Tyler, The Creator
247. “What I’ve learnt is: buy the damn shoes.” –Kate Lord Brown
248. “There was nothing like stepping into a fabulous pair of heels for the first time.” ― E.V. Hewitt
249. Peak days start with peak footwear.
250. “The fact is, sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun.” – Carrie Bradshaw
251. “Chocolate is good, but shoes are carb-free.” — Unknown
252. “Heels and hustle, baby.” –Unknown
253. “While the man is putting on his shoes, the woman can buy dozens of high heels.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
254. Just do it and you’ll see your life in a whole new way. -Nike
255. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
256. “I did everything he did, but backwards and in high heels.” –Ginger Rogers
257. “In my opinion, love at first sight existed with shoes, not with men.” ― E.V. Hewitt
258. “If I ever let my head down, it will be to admire my shoes” – Marilyn Monroe
259. “You have big shoes to fill.” — Idiom
261. “Super Black Fri-yay! Enjoy great offers and more.
262. “Drank so long, for a year I didn't cough.”
263. Be a kid again. Train for something that you love and use your natural abilities to your advantage.” – Serena Williams
264. Good shoes will take you good places.. ― Boys Over Flowers (1)
265. “Yes, the goodies are finally here: Our latest supplies and biggest Black Friday special offers!”
266. “It’s not about how fast you run, it’s about how we make them cause you to feel.” (Antony Shetler)
267. “Special Offer”
268. “Shoes make an outfit; they’re like rims for a car.” — Omari Hardwick
269. ”God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them.” ― Eminem
270. “The shoes always tell the story.” ―Ruta Sepetys
271. _pumaworldcup They don’t understand why I can’t sit still & keep my feet rooted to the ground. -The One And Only ME!
272. “A girl can never have too many shoes.” — Unknown
273. “For me, it’s ultimately about a great pair of shoes.” –Jessalyn Gilsig
274. “I could walk a mile in your shoes, but I already know they’re just as uncomfortable as mine. Let’s walk next to each other instead.” ― Lynda Meyers
275. “Cinderella is clear evidence that a fresh pair of heels can transform your life.”
276. “I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take a chance, wear something that says “Here I am!” today.” –Iris Apfel
277. “If you could walk a mile in my shoes, you would be crazy too.” – Tupac Shakur
278. Jay-Z, “S. Carter”
279. Hard work pays off. Let’s do this! #pumaguide _athletics @keh_og_ogobe via @iam.oghenechese pic.twitter.com/RCVbwX1N
280. Run wild, stay wild. #PUMA
281. Today is the day. Today is the only day. Now get out there and change the world 🌎
282. “I deliberately slammed myself against the wall at home to mimic the Black Friday experience before placing an online order” (Kumail Nanjiani).
283. “So true. You have to have the right shoes for the occasion.” ― Suzanne Macpherson
284. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.”– Christian Louboutin
285. “Party on a Sunday. Do it all again on Monday. Spent a check on a weekend. I might do it all again.”
286. “Not a Black Friday special sale? Browse our stuff from the warmth of your home.”
287. “She said, 'Where we goin'?' I said, 'The moon'”
288. “Fun footwear is a great way to jazz it up and make your ensemble more interesting.”- Christian Siriano
289. “It takes guts and bravery and heart to walk a mile in a single girl’s shoes. And sometimes a fabulous pedicure.” ― Mandy Hale
290. ‘I would hate for someone to look at my shoes and say, “Oh my God! They look so comfortable!”‘ – Christian Louboutin
291. Include a strong call to action
292. There are few pleasures in life better than getting really, really lost with friends… – Greta Gerwig.
293. “Shoes are like makeup for the feet.” — Edmundo Castillo
294. 🙌🏼 This Thursday ☕️
295. “Close to the end! 40% savings, act fast!
296. “Black Friday clothing special offer. Buy 1 set, enjoy 50% OFF the moment!”
297. Every achievement starts with a first step. #🚶♂️What’s your next move? #adventure #🌑
299. “Money doesn’t buy elegance. You can take an inexpensive sheath, add a pretty scarf, gray shoes, and a wonderful bag, and it will always be elegant.” — Carolina Herrera
300. “Lord I'm on fire they think that I'm Satan.”
301. “She thought it was the ocean, it's just the pool”
303. “You should still wear good shoes even if your feet were made of gold.” ― Paul Bamikole
304. “Ethical shopping may inspire people, transform lives, and have a stronger impact across the world” (Molly Stillman).
305. The future is bright. 🌞
306. Here comes the sun ☀️ .
307. “They went into my closets looking for skeletons, but thank God, all they found were shoes, beautiful shoes.” – Imelda Marcos
308. “Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares. He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes.” – Billy Connolly
309. “We as people have to find better ways to connect with each other through other avenues other than anger. The word beauty means a lot to me but it all comes down to who you are as a person. It has a lot to do with your heart, how good you are to others.”
310. “I love to have my money in a clear view… draped in my closet (Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City).
311. “I see a pair of shoes I adore, and it doesn’t matter if they have them in my size. I buy them anyway.” - Keira Knightley
312. “My workout is shopping around”
313. “Wild Black Friday sale is available. Greetings from the store!”
314. If you’re not in the puma family, then you’re family in the puma family.
315. “Black Friday discount—20% OFF ALL STOCK ’til 10:00 p.m.!”
316. Be the leader of your pack in the Puma Ignite Limitless Knit
317. “Pandora opened the box with the new high-heels, put them on and went out to town.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
318. “Cinderella was made for more than sweeping the floor.” ― Beth Moore Jones
319. “Prepared for a Black Friday Bonanza. Massive savings in our store.
320. Don’t forget to fall back in love with the little things in life.
321. “Anything you’re going to buy now will be 35% more expensive tomorrow. So act fast and grab the hottest discounts immediately!
322. “Black Friday exciting deals inside! starts @ -25%!
324. “Life is short, your heels shouldn’t be!” – Brian Atwood
325. “The flat shoe makes the woman equal of men. When they have high (shoes), they play a part like a geisha, and they can't be expected to be taken that seriously.” - Karl Lagerfeld
326. Now is the season when all the colors come out. So get your new kicks. 👟
327. “The fact is, sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then – to make the walk a little more fun.” – Carrie Bradshaw
328. “I just rescued a pair of shoes; they were trapped in a store.” — Unknown
329. One shoe can change your life.
330. The majority of human beings do not turn to God because they have not enough happiness but because happiness is not enough. - Author: Sheila Kaye-Smith
331. “Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations.” - Ryunosuke Satoro
332. “Shoes are the quickest way for women to achieve instant metamorphosis.” – Manolo Blahnik
333. “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe dedicated.” – Nike
334. “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” — Charles Spurgeon
336. “They went into my closets looking for skeletons, but thank God, all they found were shoes, beautiful shoes.” — Imelda Marcos
337. “Everything you need is already inside. Just do it.” – Nike
338. This season, things get turned up. From the streets to the stadiums, wanted footwear is here to level up your game.
339. Good vibes only 🙌🏼
340. “Shoes are my love language, and women love shoes.” –Luvvie Ajayi
341. “Flood my Rollie, told my bitch: 'Let's go snorkelin'!'”
342. “I remembered her once saying that life was like your shoes. You couldn’t simply expect or imagine that your shoes would fit perfectly. Shoes that pinched your feet were a fact of life.” ― Henning Mankell, Italian Shoes
343. “Friday only marks the start… Christmas Sales bring in new goodies and discounts.
344. We love seeing your bold looks on the #pumathrough prongram—start with these matching shoes and finish the look with our limited edition tee. Now available at Foot Locker 🔥
346. “Aye, hold up
347. What I’ve learnt is. buy the damn shoes.. –Kate Lord Brown
348. “The Doorbusters Season is nearing its end. Get your discounts while they’re still available.
349. “A woman can never have enough shoes.” –Jajal Aggarwal
350. “You won’t discover bigger discounts elsewhere…”
351. The choice of champions is still the best shoe in the world.
352. “I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.” - Imelda Marcos
353. “I just poured an 8 in a liter
354. Did you know there is a Goldilocks of the fitness shoe world? Puma’s GoRun just right for those looking to run longer and run faster.
355. “I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.” – Oprah Winfrey
356. “The only difference between everybody and nobody is all the shoes.” ― Amor Towles, author of “A Gentleman in Moscow”
357. “Running is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” – Nike
358. “I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!” - Carrie Bradshaw
359. “I just rescued a pair of shoes. They were trapped in a store.” –Unknown
360. “And it is a great thing to die in your own bed, though it is better still to die in your boots.” —George Orwell, prophetic dystopian author
361. “I did NOT have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.” – Imelda Marcos
362. “Pssst! This Black Friday, enter and enjoy 42% discount.
363. “Every song, every form of art, clothing, shoes, it has to be special.” –Afrojack
364. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” – Marilyn Monroe
365. Get inspired. Get outside. Stay curious. 🌅
366. Like this post if you feel that moving fast doesn’t always mean you get ahead.
367. Taking risks, trusting your instincts, and going with your gut are the best ways to score a homerun @pumagolf
368. “Takin' shots, feelin' bulletproof.”
369. “The average woman falls in love seven times a year. Only six are with shoes.” – Kenneth Cole
370. Be brave, press to excel, dream bigger. Next stop: greatness.
371. Front-load the most important information
372. We love it when you run, jump, dance, and just have fun—and the way you do it is beautiful.
373. “My sport is your sport’s punishment.” – Nike
374. “Shoes make an outfit. You can throw on a crazy shirt and crazy pants but you add those shoes – done.” –Russell Westbrook
375. “It’s impolite to stare. Unless of course, it’s a gorgeous shoes.” –Unknown
376. “I spend most of my time wearing uncomfortable things, so for me, it’s all about trainers.” - Cara Delevingne
377. “Love never bites only shoes do, I would still prefer shoes.” ― Pushpa Rana
378. A$AP Rocky, “Goldie”
379. “Black Friday Notification! The discounts you’ve been hoping for are now live.
380. “‘The time has come,’ the walrus said, ‘to talk of many things: of shoes and ships – and sealing wax – of cabbages and kings.’” — Lewis Carroll
381. “Comfortable shoes and the freedom to leave are the two most important things in life.” — Shel Silverstein
382. “Most enjoyable online experience? Shopping online. because it’s improper to enter a store wearing pajamas, no bra, and holding a glass of champagne.
383. “The stiletto is a feminine weapon that men just don’t have.” ― Christian Louboutin
384. “To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there.”– Sophia Bush
385. “A woman only needs one pair of shoes for an outfit. But God, you’ve got to get it just right.” ― Allan Dare Pearce
386. Run, sweat, repeat. The mantra never gets old. #spoontheshoerepeat
387. “When one door closes, a shoebox opens.” – Carrie Bradshaw
388. Good kicks take you places
389. Amancio has done incredible things for the world of sport and fashion, and we can’t wait to tell his story.”
390. I only accept apologies in the form of Louboutins.. –Colette Le Mason
391. Being a trailblazer is never easy, but these trailblazers are showing us the way to style 💃🏾
392. “Sun is down, freezin' cold. That's how we already know, winter's here. My dawg would probably do it for a Louis belt. That's just all he know, he don't know nothin' else
393. “A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman.” – Christian Louboutin
394. “Fuck the money, never leave your people behind. It's never love, no matter what you try.”
395. “A woman carries her clothes. But the shoe carries the woman.” — Christian Louboutin
396. Lil Wayne f/ Rick Ross, “John”
397. Inspired by your past, present and future, you’re free to create your own movement.
399. “Divine Black Friday! Is it just me or are all products cheap !?…”
400. We get you into that get-up-and-get-going attitude every day. That’s why we engineer comfort and style into everything we make. Thanks for all your dedication, work and play this year—we’re proud
401. “Discover the perfect Black Friday offers at [store name].”
402. “Got new money, got new problems, got new enemies. When you make it to the top, it's the amenities.”
403. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” - Marilyn Monroe
404. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” - Christian Louboutin
405. “If a little voice in your head says, ‘buy the shoes,’ that’s the one you should listen to!” — Unknown
406. “Rush now! [store or brand name] exciting discount that starts at -15%!”
407. “I’m not afraid of heights, have you seen my shoes?” – Carrie Bradshaw
409. “Paris is a heaven for all woman’s obsessions: hot men, great chocolates, scrumptious pastries, sexy lingerie, cool clothes but, as any shoe-o-phile knows, this city is a hotbed of fabulous shoes.” ― Kirsten Lobe
410. “Black Friday”
411. “You can do anything you put your mind to, and you can do it in stilettos.” - Kimora Lee Simmons
412. “Take the road less traveled, but first get some new shoes.” — Unknown
413. “Shoes are like ice cream. There’s always room for more!” — Unknown
414. “All or nothing… Ready?”
415. “High heels bring you closer to heaven.” –Brian Atwood
416. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.” —Roger Vivier, ‘the Fabergé of Footwear’, inventor of the stiletto
417. Kelly Slater is a 3x World Champion, 11x CT winner & has had more 20+ year run streaks in WSL competition than anyone in history—and he’s still going strong.
418. “I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world.” —Bette Midler, performer, recipient of wind beneath wings
419. “Our shoes pin us to the world.” – Summer Brennan
420. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.” – Phil Knight
421. “I feel that flip-flops are the downfall of many relationships. It’s like, first it’s the flip-flops, and then it’s the sweatpants… it’s the gateway drug to no sex.” —Lady Gaga, performer / meat-based couture enthusiast
422. “A pair of great heels was much more satisfying than a man. They lasted longer, and better yet, they didn’t leave me for someone prettier.” ― Cindi Madsen
423. “I will go as a lady should. In patent leather heels.” ― Abigail Roux
424. Running and yoga and pizza and tennis and burgers and soccer and sailing beers. #justdoit
425. It's a hard world, neighbors, if a man's oath must be his master. - Author: John Dryden
426. 🐆Warming up for this fall like 🏈#teampuma
427. “We always forgive but don't forget easily. Cut my phone off so they can never reach me.”
428. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.” – Roger Vivier
429. “Invest heavily in your bed and your shoes, because if you’re not in one then you’re in the other!” —George Glasgow, Snr., master cordwainer, George Cleverley
430. “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” - Christian Dior
431. “You don’t need to go to the gym. All you need is a pair of shoes.” –Joe Taslim
432. “I love to shop. There’s always a little portion of magic found in buying new things” (Rebecca Bloom, Girl Anatomy: A Novel).
433. “I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand and sixty.” — Imelda Marcos
434. When you step out in Puma, you’re stepping into a world of elite sports and pioneering design. It’s the best of both worlds, and it’s just for you.
435. “Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.” — David Bowie
436. If you were looking for a sign to wear high-tops, this is it.
437. “You put high heels on and you change.” - Manolo Blahnik
438. Hey, Converse. Please sponsor me.
439. puma x rihanna 16ss #rihannaforpuma
440. “Prepare for combat.” – Nike
441. “Sometimes that’s all you get out of life. Great shoes.” ― Pepper Phillips
442. Getting a kick out of the latest shoe trend.
443. “Low cost”
444. “There are only two kinds of women in the world, those who love shoes and those who had the misfortune to be born without the ability to experience total bliss on finding a pair of perfectly designed pumps in the right size at half price.” ― Jane Eldershaw
445. “A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.” – Christian Louboutin
446. “The only BS I need are bags and shoes.” — Unknown
447. Some days you just can’t win, even with the right shoes. #PMA
448. Summer might be coming to an end but the warm weather is still in our heart.
449. “I am only one pair of shoes away from a good mood.” — Unknown
450. $4 million dollars for a purse is understandable, but 4 million US dollars to watch a guy play video games? That’s pure madness.
451. “All up in your city, lookin' for you, uh
452. “Free Shipping”
453. “Shoes speak louder than words.” –Unknown
454. “I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end.” - Amy Adams
455. Nas f/ Mary J Blige, “Reach Out”
456. “The ones who say ‘you can’t’ are too afraid you will.” – Nike
457. “Got the keys into my city, now she know the rides.”
458. “I would hate for someone to look at my shoes and say, ‘Oh my God! They look so comfortable!” - Christian Louboutin
459. “Nicki Minaj has a better booty; but I have better shoes.” - Rihanna
460. “I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” - Marilyn Monroe
461. “For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.” - Seo Min Hyun
462. Run towards your challenges every day. Do every workout like it’s your last workout. Get better than yesterday. Finish strong today so you can start strong tomorrow.
463. “Enjoy the thrill of Black Friday. Enjoy 40% off the WHOLE Collection!
464. Another day, another pair of Converse.
465. Now that it’s getting colder, slip on your boots and stay warm 🌞
466. Sometimes it’s the journey that matters more than the destination. And sometimes it’s pizza that matters more than either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
467. “People walk differently in high heels. Your body sways to a different kind of tempo.” – Manolo Blahnik
468. Fitness is the key to success!! Push yourself to greatness everyday #workoutmotivation
469. “You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what it’s like to be me.” – Eminem
470. “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” –Marilyn Monroe
471. “Been kinky or not, grab your early Holiday gifts with our Black Friday deals.”
472. Naomi Campbell says, “The hottest thing on the planet is a woman who knows what she wants.” We couldn’t agree more. Let your goals inspire your fitness regime.
473. Happy #InternationalCatDay♡ – puma
475. “So many shoes but only two feet!” — Unknown
476. 💗“First the earth, then the moon, and finally we are here.” ― Federico Fellini
477. “I have this little substance abuse problem... expensive footwear.” - Carrie Bradshaw
478. To create fun captions for puma shoes you want to make the most out of every day.
479. “Yesterday, I was window shopping! I got four windows (Tommy Cooper).
480. “Don’t get trapped in an offline Black Friday queue. Browse our free delivery and discounts.
481. Wherever your next adventure takes you, we’re pretty sure your feet will be happy. 😎 Catch Some Zzzzs and smiles in the pumaFLEX ADVANTAGE with CROSSTRAX™ Technology — you just might
482. “Women need food, water, and compliments. That’s right. And an occasional pair of shoes.” ― Chris Rock
483. Where style searches for you. Making its mark to inspire the next generation. #HereToCreate
484. “This instant”
485. “Black Friday discount for anyone who really likes [product you sell].”
486. Just because the weather is cooling, doesn’t mean your workout routine has to. #ChallengeYourself
487. “Always buy a good pair of shoes and a good bed if you’re not in one, you’re in the other.” – Gloria Hunniford
488. “You children better treasure the Xmas gifts your mum gave you since she had to do indescribable things on Black Friday to find them.”
489. “The Black Friday SALE has started. Save 70% or more.
490. “Wanna know if a guy is well dressed? Look down.” —George Frazier, midcentury Esquire magazine men’s style pundit
491. “Shoes cure the blues.” – Unknown
492. “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” – Christian Dior
493. “If you really like it. Buy it now. Or else, somebody else will.”
494. Just me, myself, and my Converse.
495. Unleash Curiosity with Curiosity Day. Tag a friend who’s curious and is always up for something fun 🙂 #curiosityday
496. “I can’t concentrate in flats.” - Victoria Beckham
497. “I would say that a good shoe is exactly like a good wine. These shoes are going to stay and last for a long time.” –Unknown
498. Finally in love with fall. And in these #Pumas .
499. Use emojis and have fun with them.
500. “Like to grab special discounts this year?”
501. “Never underestimate the power of a shoe.” - Giuseppe Zanotti
502. “The average woman falls in love seven times a year. Only six are with shoes.” -Kenneth Cole
503. “I get those goosebumps every time, I need the Heimlich.”
504. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.”- Roger Vivier
505. Hungry for another view? #WeArePuma
506. “Maybe the reason Cinderella was so happy wasn’t because of the Prince…. but because of the shoes.” - Carrie Bradshaw
507. “Just to drown out all these thoughts, I tried all kind of things.”
508. “I’m only an early afternoon person on Black Friday.”
509. Hitting you with that stream of conscious vibes 🌬🐫
510. “Men tell me that I’ve saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it’s cheaper than a divorce.” – Manolo Blahnik
511. “Treat yourself” (Tom and Donna, Parks and Recreation).
512. To think that so much comes to so little, to think that life is really short. - Author: Jack Kerouac
513. “If you don’t complain when your shoes are too tight, you’ll be wearing tight shoes for the rest of your life.” ― Charmaine J. Forde
514. Do your thing. I’ll be here when you get back👊www.puma.com/shop
515. “I’ve got big feet, so filling someone else’s big shoes doesn’t scare me.” — Caroline Rhea
516. G-Unit, “Stunt 101”
518. “TGI(Black)F! Browse for [items] at the lowest prices. Plus Free Shipping!
519. “High heels can always put you in a good mood. The more depressed you are, the higher the heels you should wear.” - Anna Dello Russo
520. Fashawn, “Sunny California”
521. “What you wear—and it always starts with your shoes—determines what kind of character you are.” –Winona Ryder
522. It’s that time of year when dreams really do come true 🐰💫 #MyPumasMakeMeSmile
523. The weekend is a good excuse to be a little spontaneous. Leave your phone, wallet & laptop at home and go for a hike.
524. “Keep your head, heels and standards high.” – Lola Stark
525. “Walking through life, we spend most of our energy choosing the right shoes.” ― Ljupka Cvetanova
527. A dress isn’t complete without the right pair of shoes 👟 #sayori
528. “There is no finish line.” – Nike
529. “Get our top quality suitcases at a 28% discount. Just valid for today.”
530. “Need ya love, not a need it is a must.”
531. “A great pair of shoes can make your old outfit look great, too.”- John Varvatos
532. “I can be naked as long as I’m wearing the right pair of shoes.” - Anna Dello Russo
533. “The world is at your feet, so make sure you’re wearing great shoes.” –Unknown
534. “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes.” —Christian Dior, genius couturier
535. Feeling floral today 😊 features a fully sequin upper, eyelets with signature star motif, and a red piqué rubber sole.
536. “If the shoe fits, strut.” – Unknown
537. If your soul is worn out from a wild week, it’s time for a weekend retreat without WiFi. #pumasLife
538. “I did everything he did, but backward and in high heels.” –Ginger Rogers
539. “A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.” — Christian Louboutin
540. Smooth Moves. Find yours at PUMA.com.
541. “We genuinely think that giving brings everyone joy. Thus, we are giving away FREE delivery on all of our [brand] items and 40% off the whole selection.
542. Find your inspiration in the beauty of the world around you—because beauty lies in the things we discover when we explore.
544. “I can make your Mondays even better like the weekend.”
546. Jogging is the new golf. That’s why you’re seeing so many joggers wearing pumas. Jump in with them or take your clubs elsewhere.
547. “Wherever I go, I buy shoes.” –Sonia Rykiel
548. “To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes.” - Sophia Bush
549. “As a child I trained myself to dance in very high heels. At 13, in Destiny’s Child, we were told to wear heels, but at first we couldn’t walk in them. We couldn’t keep our knees straight, but we learned.” - Beyoncé
551. “Shoes must have very high heels and platforms to put women’s beauty on a pedestal.” - Vivienne Westwood
552. “The only one who can tell you ‘you can’t’ is you. And you don’t have to listen.” – Nike
553. “Can’t wait until Xmas to start receiving a few souvenirs? Grab our Black Friday discount today to pamper yourself.
554. Apple's Jony Ive describes his "fanatical" approach to design in new interview - Author: Jonathan Ive
556. “I get those goosebumps every time you come around. You ease my mind, you make everything feel fine.”
557. “Yeah, my side girl got a 5S with the screen cracked”
558. “Hate being stampeded by the clearance items? We understand. Quickly browse our website and start saving 35% when you check out.
559. Puma, you’re always there to get me past the line and back home. Thank you for helping me get here and keep pushing forward. #mypumavibes
560. “Promise I won't cry over spilled milk
561. “Every professional was once an amateur.” – Nike
562. “With no man in sight, I decided to rescue my ankles from a life of boredom. By purchasing too many pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes" - Carrie Bradshaw
563. “One shoe can change your life.” - Cinderella
564. “I’ve always looked at shoes as being immensely beautiful things.”– Graham Coxon
565. “The most comfortable shoes from the point of view of our feet are the most fashionable shoes!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
566. Fall is the perfect time to recharge your batteries, so go ahead and take advantage of crisp weather and all that extra daylight. You’ll be rewarded with some serious #PeakBeats 🏃🏼♂️
567. “Making music is like shopping for me. Every song is like a new pair of shoes.” –Rihanna
568. “To wear dreams on one’s feet is to begin to give a reality to one’s dreams.” — Roger Vivier
569. Here’s to a new week and a new pair of shoes. ⚡ #pumanyc
570. “No matter how much I eat, the shoe still fits.” — Unknown
571. “A woman with good shoes is never ugly.”- Coco Chanel
572. “Our entire collection is nearly sold out. Enjoy your special discounts right away!
573. “The biggest Black Friday deals for now. Enjoy your super selections while discounts are still on.
574. “Let me take you shopping, and nobody will get hurt.”
575. “Buy today ‘s product before the offer expires.”
576. “It’s not so much about the shoes, but the person wearing them.” ― Adriana Trigiani
577. “What do women want? Shoes!” — Mimi Pond
578. “It’s impolite to stare. Unless of course, it’s at gorgeous shoes.” –Unknown
579. Born to stand tall ’cause tall is what you are. Tomorrow’s another day, just take your time. You’re gonna be all right. Just stay strong. I fought dragons so far, I’m still here 🐉♎️
580. “Who put this shit together? I'm the glue.”
581. T.I. f/ Pharrell, “Amazing”
582. “If men did enjoy shopping, they would call it research” (Cynthia Nelms, Consumer Behavior: Women and Shopping).
583. We’re a small footprint with a powerful mission to be the world’s most inspiring sports brand. We set out to change lives and we’re doing just that. We do this by focusing on two things: supporting creators and
584. “Black Friday troops… prepare for the Saturday sale…”
586. Lace-ups keep you on the pulse. 💪 #pumavs champ
587. “Keep your head, heels, and standards high.” — Lola Stark
588. Bringing you closer to music. Music with heart, crafted for the streets by the people who live there. ➡️ Souncloud (link in bio)
589. “Keep your head, heels, and standards high.” – Lola Stark
590. “The only BS I need is bags and shoes.” –Unknown
591. “They hatin', they stankin', they waitin'
592. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” —Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss, philosopher / connoisseur of colourful breakfasts