Name: Asmeret Mhreteab
My name is Asmeret Mhreteab I am 30 years old mom of 2 kids ,currently am In church organisation,serving in prayer ministry as a leader, professional I am teacher of General science
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Asmeret's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The most challenging part of the leadership is to bring the people who are following you to the same visions you have and to trust you where you leading them.to make them confident enough about what are they following.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I was leader since ninth grade which means from 17 year old,this happened I was really devoted to the gathering of brethren in high school cells of Christians,so then our post high school students they assign me to be a leader for the whole 9,10,11 grades two shifts for those who are will to be parte of the cell
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
First I do plan to the things I want to do then I start to do them in chronological order
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Breaking barriers This lesson was best lesson ever.it helps how to approach your followers it starts with breaking of your barriers.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The visionary, it helps to find out the power that is within you to do what has already given to you so it encourage and it enlighten to what direction to go
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
"Just always make yourself as a studen",that need to acquire knowledge each and every day
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
In this life it may differ it's place or position but everyone is being leader if it is for small thing or big thing so what I want say just you need to put your attention to what talent you have and to know that u can lead.