Name: ADAMS ABDULLAHI .O
Organisation: RELATIONSHIP AGENCY
I goes by the name ROTRY ADAMS ABDULLAHI hails from Nigeria Abuja federal capital territory I had my diploma in civil law in 2018 and also had a higher national diploma in office technology and management couple with lots of skills most of all am a credible freelancer you will get to know more base on your demands as might be privileged .... Thanks
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Adams's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The Ability in tolerating everyone around you
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I becomes being a leader not by ruling but by being like everyone knowing what they pass through and getting to be in their shoes then I shave out a solution then we becomes one with the love of oneness so we can archive a peace of mind by the leadership
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I base my working structure by scheduling my time to every individuality on the grace of my ability to meet up every challenges coming my way.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
My biggest lesson is learning to carry everyone along not just to lead but to put smiles in the faces of who are to be leads
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The book tittle The rules of life by Richard Templar....
It was what added a shaving structure to my life building to this extend of exposure
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
I will advise them to always have it at the back of their mind to be a leading measure not just the desperation to lead on duress
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The story is to be a reflect of those i have meet in life pending the aspect it has to shave and correct in my life and to crown it all I do pray like it's my last day in earth and I attend to my attention like it's my last energy on earth