Name: Agorom Wisdom
Title: Team Lead
Organisation: Active Concepts International
I'm an Energetic revolutionary speaker, Life coach, Thought leader, Moral Instructor, Leadership expert, Social reformer, Business Man, Prolific Entrepreneur, Graphics Maestro and an Energetic Educationists, dedicated in Mental Revolution Globally.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Agorom's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Constantly motivating and inspiring the team at different point in different project.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
My leadership journey started as a product of me realizing that I should be more responsible for my life, so I started learning about how to responsible and one thing stood out for me (Leadership). I learnt that you are either a leader or a complainer and I made choice to be a leader. This singular decision furthered my desire to learn all it takes to lead and am still learning, growing and becoming better.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I have this principle that says; "Today starts from Yesterday and Tomorrow starts from Today" This means I plan my tomorrow today and draw up a To-do list where I tag them as important or urgent or non. From wake, First is prayers, then brief exercise and meditation. Head straight to handle important mails and jobs first, they are placed by priority. Breakfast, launch, dinner. Occasional naps. At the end of the day, review list and plan for the next day.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
You must constantly remind the team of the goal. Keep saying it, keep saying it, don't stop.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The Spirit of leadership by Dr. Myles M. I can't say how, but it's my leadership manual. I refer to it for almost everything.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
The most important thing is to gain total clarity about what your life's mission is about.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
There are a whole bunch to share.......