Name: Ahmed Abdulgalil Abdulraheem Alasbahi
Oranisation: Arwa Street
I dream of providing everything for my family
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Ahmed's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Leadership must be understood correctly by those who have subordinates to build trust, excellent work, and an integrated team, not as most people do currently. Their understanding is to impose orders and control people.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
When the opportunity arose, I felt and put myself in the employee’s place when I started as a writer and now as a business partner. In short, good dealing earns everyone’s trust.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Every day according to my priorities in work according to my schedule and always with the utmost importance
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Problem-solving and decision making
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Frankly speaking, my approach and writing is a person I have all the love and respect for. He is Professor Najib Shamsan. I wish him all the love and respect. He is the one who taught me and introduced me to the meaning of work and the meaning of leadership.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Win over those around you, deal with them as a human being, abandon self-love, and work as a leader, not a manager
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Love the team around me, which gave me love, passion, and getting the work done better and with more quality, and my love for going to work every day and meeting my team.