Name: Ammari Hamza
I have over 10 years of experience in high voltage electrical transmission SONELGAZ/GRTE, specializing in substation units, transmission tower construction and maintenance, as well as overhead and underground cable installation. I am dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to strict industry standards.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Ammari's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
As a leader, I found it difficult to find honest individuals. And they love their work.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Learning from many mistakes at work and in life has made me an experienced leader.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Waking up at five in the morning and going to sleep at ten at night
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
As a team leader, I fully understand the importance of learning leadership lessons. The last leadership lesson I learned is the importance of actively listening to team members and valuing their perspectives. This lesson helps build confidence and enhance team spirit within the team.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Book of life
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Focus on the most important, then the most important
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
The more you persevere, the more certain you are on the path to success