Name: chitra rajesh
Title: Recruitment Specialist
Organisation: Recruitment Freelauncer
Doing freelancing in IT and Non IT Recruitment for past 3+years and have total 7years of experience in Recruitment
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Chitra's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Team Coordination and fulfill teams need.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Took ownership in work commitments and mentor & encourge a team for their work and their growth in company.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Planning everything while go to sleep, then only i can manage home and work without stress or urgent. Small small planning gives more time
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
My team members achievements are my Leadership qualities. Leadership is coming from team members. without them i cant be a leader right. Teams growth tells my leadership. I believed that.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
No book, Real time experience
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Strict leader are good mentors. We can treat team friendly and meantime we need to strict in work and their growth. Just balance your relationship with team. Over strict affect your leadership and team. So just balance
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
As a Recruitment Lead, Me and my planned Walkin Drive for one particular company. we worked hard for 2 weeks even saturday and sunday for that one-day walkin. We encourged ourself to work for our upcoming result. Once the drive complete we took 2days small trip with our team and enjoyed.