Name: Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman
Title: Assistant Director, Admin
Organisation: Directorate Health, Khulna, Bangladesh
Assistant Director, Admin, Directorate Health Khulna, now,previously, UH&FPO, Bagherpara Jashore( 2017-2019), Assistant Director, MAT, Jhenaidah,(2019, October -2021, May), Superintendent, 250 Bedded, General Hospital, Jashore (2021, June, 2022, March)
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Akhtaruzzaman's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Honesty,, Integrity, uniqueness, accessibility
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Maintaining uniqueness, honesty and Integrity from very beginning till the end, across the whole journey
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I've made a short routine or action planan just before the night of specific day
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Interestested with the followers with frequent interaction to maintain the integrity across the whole process
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Atomic Habit and leadership are the twobooks that helped me a lot.mini habit materializations can result in achieving the goal in turn
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Learning by doing as well as teaching by doing and showing keeping the honesty and integrity out and out
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
We can throw different story sporadically whether It's fake, manipulative or the real one but better to buid thyself the real story to be presentable before the followers