Name: Fahim Vohra Sr
Organisation: Muhammad Fahim Vohra Sr And Corporations
I'm the Founder, Entrepreneur, CEO, and President.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Fahim's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
I have found a lot challenges during my career; one is the I have started my small company to bigger and bigger during the time which was the most challenging build I have done.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
First time, I became a leader was the Employment during the Hewlett Packard (HP) I was the leader and everyone was relied on me.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I have a entire planned day for myself.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Think about as everyone is equal and all should be treated equally.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
I'm writing many books where one was about the leaderships and its talked about the sense of how the leadership to be focused on being as a leader.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Just say, "I got it".
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
I have done the project for History at the Lone Star North Harris as a lead where I gathered all the information for my team with divided classmates parts equally or maybe more.