Name: Goitom Girmay, Gebru
Title: Chief Technical Assitance and Ict Head
Organisation: Mekelle University, Tigrai, Northern Ethiopia
Age 35 married (3 children)
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Goitom's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Dealing with difficult people
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Listing in agendas
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Fast decision making
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Poor dad rich dad
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Focus on your work and be confident
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Not too much