Name: Griffin Longol
Organisation: PHDP KENYA
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Griffin's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Solving problems and making decisions
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Having a to do list and doing it.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Understanding the difference between protest and demonstrations when dealing with people
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Think like an entrepreneur and act like a C.E.O
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Listening to understand people
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Dealing with the dynamics of people