Name: Helen Billy Tepra
Title: Youth Advocator
Organisation: Papua New Guinea Red Cross Society
To be An Achiever In Helping Others.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Helen's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
As a young woman leader I used to be hesitated to talk to public audience..
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I became a leader as I started to do a Volunteering work with our branch Red Cross Society as a youth representative.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I do my yearly planning .I do up my yearly calendar,monthly calendar,weekly and daily.S o then I do my daily programs..
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Must be Transparent in all my work
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
This Book"How to win friends and Influence People..It is Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, physically, intellectually, and emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Young leaders I want us to be open up in our community and start to influence our youths of values of life..
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Two butterflies on a child's two hands.