Organisation: School organization
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Ibrahim's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Some people don't want to change
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I find good in all people
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I use Google calendar
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
You can't change anyone unless they want.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Start with why by Simon sinek You get the why and then the what and the how shape themselves
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be patient and be consistent
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
There was a guy in my team who loves to be financially independent and likes to sleep all morning