Name: Jefferson Jose Flores
Organisation: Evangelical Christian outreach Fellowship international Inc.
Pioneering pastor of small church in the Philippines
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Jefferson's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
You're doing what is right but no one supported you
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
After I finish my bible school I was assigned in a small Church and appointed as head pastor
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
By scheduling my day
5 am - quite time
7 am - personal prayer life
2 pm - personal prayer life
9 pm - personal prayer life
10 pm - bible reading and study
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Leadership- is commanding, authority, and influence
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
John maxwell book on leadership
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Success is only one step ahead never give up
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
God is with me, leading,guiding, teaching and helping me