Name: Kinfe Gebremichael
Organisation: Ethio telecom
I joined the telecom sector since 2007 and i have been working in different departments as Supply chain professional, project coordinator, sales quality assurance specialist.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Kinfe's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Drafting of clear strategy and detail activities from company strategy
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I set depending on the priority of activities and their important.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Monitoring of activities and delegation of works for all teams.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
leading from future
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
lead based on principles
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
leader should be exemplary with updated Skill, knowledge work and attitude