Name: Mary-Anne Nahuet
Title: Maintenance Administrator
Organisation: Food Pro PNG Ltd
Seven years experience in Office Administration
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Mary's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
How to be calm
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I love to teach and mentor people
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Everyone is equal.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The story of Moses in the Bible.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Walk the talk
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
So I mentored this your lady with no computer litrecy at all and she made Manger to a QSR.