Name: Mohammad Hamayun
Title: Regional Sales Manager
I started my sales profession 15 years ago.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Hamayun's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The true essence of leadership is to work for a purpose beyond your own wish list, for the betterment of your team, and that requires adaptability, which is not very easy
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Identifying a leader in yourself is subjected to the people work around you.that how much leader i am. Yes i know one thing about my self.I prioritize my team and company's vision
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Every new dawn brings new challenges and successfully try to solve before dusk.started day with Emails , short daily meeting with team,and then perspire for company's vision.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Solving problems and paving ways for my team
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Good to great
The first sentence "Good is the enemy of great".changed my all working style.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be a problem solver and when u become a leader, Not yourself but your team comes first then you
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
There are many.and the most serene and calm time.when go through a problem and solve it.