Name: Muhammad Mohsin
Title: Frontend Angular Developer
Organisation: Rex Technologies
Hi there! Muhammad Mohsin an Angular developer here.As a dynamic individual, I've cultivated a passion for leadership through diverse experiences.. I am super-excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and vision to furthering the goals of the leadership role
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Muhammad's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Leadership is a continuous learning process in which we found many challenges in our day to day life.But decision making in highly tough and pressurized situations is one of the most challenging task i face as a leader in my organization.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I am an angular developer and i became a leader through this field and it is so much exciting.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I structure it wisely and in a time table manner
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Staying consistent in a situation.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
"Forty Rules of Love" by Elif Shafak.This book has taught me a huge lesson to be a leader and have a chrismatic personality.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Focus on your Emotional Intelligence and stay consistent even in the worst conditions.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Many stories but being a most dynamic individual like Jordan peterson is most exciting oneM