Name: Muhammed Fayinkeh
I am a young Gambian by nationality current serving ministry of Basic and Secondary Education as head of the school. I have also interacted qith so many leaders within our education fraternity.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Fayinkeh's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
As a leader my challenges are.
Carrying different people with different habits
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I became leader through my qualifications
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I program myself what to every hour.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I learned by involving people in decision making process for transparency purpose
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Mimimum standard which talk about alot in leaders.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
I will tell them to be open to people and involve them or engage them more so that they can find it easy.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
By engaging them to make development in the institution