Organisation: Word Oriented Church
Am interested in the leadership lesson
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Paul's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Agreement with the team members
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Through learning from a master leader
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Prayer, meditation, planning. Major task, break, supervision and minor task. Close
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Dedication, commitment and concentration
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Responsible by Mathew Hagge. Someone must champion a revolution for change to take place, and I can be that person, I should stop looking for another person
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Believe in yourself and go after your dreams
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Everything depend on leadership, the strength of any organization is determined by the strength of the leadership