Name: PERFECT OFFICE
Organisation: SILO FOOD INDUSTRIES
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Perfect's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The world is not looking for Pastors but leaders
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
leadership is not a tittle or position but a responsibility therefore I have been responsible that is how I assumed my leadership position in the community and the world at large. I started as a young boy in the childhood leadership in church and at school
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
-impacting lives during the day
-community edification through innovation skills and the word of GOD
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill
the desires that we all have can only made manifest by developing strategies to achieve those desires. every goal without a deadline is a wish.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
the first step to getting anywhere is deciding you're not willing to stay where you are
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
you can not have a positive life and a negative mind