Name: Reza Jafari
Organisation: Avrio Accounting Solutions Inc.
Reza Jafari is known as The Accountant. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Avrio Accounting Solutions Inc. With a business in the Accounting Industry he plans to take over the traditional industry of accounting to provide significant value to the end user who are Canadian Taxpayers and with his team at Avrio Accounting Solutions Inc. works hard night and day to make this dream of his happen.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Reza's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Understand peoples motivations
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I wanted to make more money, but didn't have the time to service all the clients, so I had to start a team
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
Everything runs on calendar.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Be curious than to judge
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Road Less Stupid, Keith Cunningham. I had no clue how to manage and run an organization, that book showed me the path to do so
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Work Hard, then think on what you worked on. Then rate yourself in terms of effectiveness and ineffectiveness. Once rated, then see what you can do to be more effective.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Jan 2023. I told the team that I failed them, but I will turn this around. and we did by jun 2023, we did the entire 2022 year in 6 months.