Name: Sadock japhet Mgaya
Title: Shop manager
Organisation: Milestone pharmacy ltd
Been with the organisation for the last 4yrs and we have grown from one shop to 12shops
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Sadock's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Being able to understand the people you are working with and taking them as they are
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I have been working for the organisation for the past 4yrs and have selflessly given my self to work without any exception in all departments and understand what goes on.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I have my 5 to 10mnts stretch up after working up, some meditation and look on how to work better for the day than the previous day, what can be do e better.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
To be quick I. Making decisions and learn from what happens there after.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Think and grow rich by napoleon Hill, all I want to be, do, or become is up to me, what I think today I become tomorrow.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
What ever work you find, do it with all your might to your level best, you never know what will make you get up the ladder.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
To be or not to be it's up to oneself.