An 23 years old entrepreneur started two different ventures one on software and another on education.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Saisreekar's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Build a perfect team which can stand as a pillar at starting of a venture.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I have leadership qualities from my 17 years age, starting as a captain of my district cricket team and university cricket team this is where my leadership quality started , and continues even now.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I follow same on everyday , early morning starting with gym and going with my diet and coming to office to finish my daily task and by end reaching room having some good food which can balance my day and will work till midnight to implement my ideas so I can get a good sleep.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Just learning from my mistakes which I have done in this leadership journey.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Sorry I little bit low in reading books
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Learning from new things make us more efficient leader
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
I used to take my journey. Because I came this position by many rejections I wanted make me as some inspiration.