Name: Samiullah Mujahid
Title: Procurement officer
Samiullah mujahid, graduated from MIR, Kardan University, Kabul, Afghanisan. I am from Kabul, Afghanistan, married, and have children.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Samiullah's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Dealing with some people, who don't want to understand.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I was studying the International relations and now running a big translation company and have a very strong team.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I wake up on 4:00 in the morning. After prayer, going to recite Qur'an and then some books and after that going to work. after working hard day coming back to home at 4:30 and then getting some rest. After dinner, I have to write and translate some books and going to conduct some research.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Do for others, that will give you fruits.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
That was the book of Dr Leone, From Canada. he teach us about the contemporary worlds leadership. telling us about generosity and love to the people.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be generous and kind.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
When I don't have to speak in front of more than 3 persons.