Name: Sheraz Aamir
I'm CEO and founder at Monter.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Sheraz's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Building a quality team is most challenging.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Thinking for society and not always concentrating on self makes a leader. I have became a leader by thinking beyond the self while other people (most of them are just concentrated on self).
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I wake up early since got a busy schedule. But then there should be fair distribution of time throughout the day.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Recently I have seen the allot more satisfaction on those leaders who think and help others.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Holy Quran is the only book that turned me into leader from being a normal human being.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Being young leader, having credibility and being trusted is the foremost thing a leader should have.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Well there are many... But one probably is to help the people around me in every possible way I can.