Name: Solomon Ondula Omusinde
Curiosity is my thing
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Solomon's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
Remaining on rails( sticking to what is necessary)
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
Role model to my siblings.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
No clear structure, main focus is just what really needs my attention at any time i focus on it.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Discernment of surrounding circumstances is essential at any point.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Hidden Agendas by John Pilger.
Getting to know what happens behind the curtains, has brought in different perspectives on how i approach matters and situations.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Keep God first.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Patience is the crucial attribute to posses.