Name: Tahir ul ullah
Title: Tahir Khan bangash
I am Tahir ul ullah from Pakistan.currently I am enroll in Medical university.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Tahir's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I have potential to influence people and also have culture flexibility. I speaks four languages of my region.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
First of all I planned the work then prioritize according it's importantance
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
I arranged the cricket matches for my team
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
Industrial psychology.how to manage the things in our daily life
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be focused.be careful. Be sincere
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Planning is most important for leader because all leadership is compromised without it