Name: Theodore Nshimiyimana
Title: Head Teacher
I love for being in my responsibility as well as I did it better where l mobilise my employees to be professional as much as possible. Every body is accountable to his or her duties.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Theodore's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The challenge was managing different ideas on implementation of budget and using support as well because everyone in this organisation has right to list of things will help him or her in order to achieve his or her goals
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
The way l became a leader was throughout in competition based on high performance
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I tried be where I supposed be I did what is on my responsibility and monitor school as an organisation
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
The lessons I learnt in the first time is handling problem in clear manner and justice not for beside on bias
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
The book of that has a story of Nelson madiba Mandela
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
The advice for the young leaders should be careful in taking decisions when are handling problems among employees and purchasing materials.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
To be accountable for my duties am a charging with