Name: Usman Ali
Organisation: Government degree college mingora
My name is Usman Ali I am from Pakistan and I am the students of Bs chemistry and features insha'Allah I am chemical engineers.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Usman's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
I have found most challenging is a leader is communication and personal development and balancing of responsibility.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I did become is a leader because I have a lot of experience and as well as decision making skills and help of the people and managing da organisation not accurate but still I have the ability.
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
I take 8 hours sleep and than wake up and took tea and than slowly I started working such is college work institute work and self improvement and much more.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
Helping of those people in who can't pay the payment of your help and managing of organisation and home.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
Be honest and be patience.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
Be honesty and hard working and patience.