1. ‘To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.’ – Osho
2. “I love everything about you: your wit, your sense of humor, your beauty, your innocence… and most of all… your passion for life.” – Calin
3. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
4. “When I had my first child I thought, ‘This is the best-kept secret.’ You know how parents rattle on to you about, ‘Oh, you won’t believe your life will never be the same,’ and da, da, da and you think, ‘Why can’t these people just get over it? All they’re doing is yakking on about their kids. It’s such a bore.’ And then you have kids and you just want to do all the same things.” —Uma Thurman
5. “It's funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with others so that we may share our love, compassion, observations, and hope. This is a design of God that I appreciate and cherish.”
6. “Christ's . . .. transcending, defining reality is: gentle and lowly. He astounds and sustains us with his endless kindness. Only as we walk ever deeper into this tender kindness can we live the Christian life as the New Testament calls us to. Only as we drink down the kindness of the heart of Christ will we leave in our wake, everywhere we go, the aroma of heaven, and die one day having startled the world with glimpses of a divine kindness too great to be boxed in by what we deserve.”
7. I believe in one thing, that only a life lived for others is a life worth living. Albert Einstein
8. “Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all.” — Heywood Broun
9. I’m living proof that life is better on a jet ski!
10. In a world where everyone around you is trying to make you be something that you are not, staying true to you and following your own path in life is one of the greatest accomplishments you can have.
11. Hope is the soap that floats in the bathtub of life
12. "Many people may be replaced in daughter’s life, but nobody can take the mother’s place.” — Anonymous
13. “A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime.”- Unknown
14. No storm, not even the one in your life, can last forever. The storm is just passing over.
15. Grandpa, your death has left a big hole in my heart. I will deeply miss our conversation. You were an inspiration to my life. I hope you are in a better place. Rest in peace!
16. “When you go through heartbreak, you just do the things that get you by. Eventually, you realize it’s about making the most of life.” — Britney Spears
17. “I love my brother. He is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without him.”
18. “Good morning. Today is a new day, so make sure you do not allow anything or anyone to bring your spirits down. Always stay happy and smile at life and it shall reciprocate by smiling back at you and making your day even lovelier.”
19. "Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” – Catherine Pulsifer
20. “To have courage for whatever comes in life – everything lies in that.” – Saint Teresa of Avila
21. “Wishing you a very good morning, dear! Take life challenges day by day and be grateful for the little things.”
22. “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” ― Albert Camus
23. The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one. -Elbert Hubbard
24. “One can learn so many great lessons in life by watching their big brother make mistakes. Your big brother always remains a teacher.”
25. “I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
26. ‘You brought peace to my chaotic life, and that’s why you are everything to me.’
27. “Begin each day with appreciation because this life you’re living is your own creation.” ― Christy Ann Martine
28. “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there. ” - Joyce Chapman
29. Of life’s two chief prizes, beauty and truth, I found the first in a loving heart and the second in a laborer’s hand. - Khalil Gibran
30. What would life be without a little time in the hot tub?
31. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” ― Hussein Nishah
32. “Empowering your young person is the key to giving them the skills they need to live an independent life. If you do things for them that they could learn or even do for themselves by themselves, then you are DISEMPOWERING your young person.” – Tom Iland
33. “It alters your vibration, moving you from negative energy to positive. It’s the quickest, easiest, most powerful way to effect change in your life—this I know for sure.”― Oprah Winfrey
34. “Getting sober was one of the three pivotal events in my life, along with becoming an actor and having a child. Of the three, finding my sobriety was the hardest thing.” – Gary Oldman
35. The first step to a peaceful life, is minding one’s business
36. I hope my death makes more cents than my life.. — Joker
37. So often the end of a love affair is death by a thousand cuts, so often its survival is life by a thousand stitches.” – Robert Brault
38. "If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.”
39. “When someone betrays me or lies to me, I never try to get even. I just change their role in my life. ”
40. “Melanin represents unity in the diversity of life on earth.”
41. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. — Helen Keller
42. “The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” – Thales
43. “My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it.”
44. “Accept no one’s definition of your life. define yourself.” ― Robert Frost
45. It’s os amazing when someone comes to your life expecting nothing our of it but suddenly there right in front of you is everything you ever need.
46. “If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.” ― K. Chesterton
47. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
48. “Bloom wherever life plants you.”
49. “Fit is not a destination. It is a way of life.”
50. ”My parents taught me a long time ago that you win in life with people, and that’s important, because if you hang with winners, you stand a great chance of being a winner. – Pat Summitt (see more Pat Summitt quotes)
51. “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; that is to have succeeded.”
52. Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.
53. “It’s my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.” – Jennifer Niven
54. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.
55. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan
56. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”― Shannon L. Alder
57. “You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.” – Joel Osteen
58. “If you don't design your own life plan. chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
59. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. —Stephen Hawking
60. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.”
61. “A mom is a daughter’s “first” friend. And, through life, becomes her best friend.” – Vicki Reece
62. “The power to change your life lies in the simplest of steps.”― Steve Maraboli
63. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ~ Audrey Hepburn
64. “A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” –Linda Gerber
65. “Embrace failure because it's usually the best way to learn a lesson that will benefit you for the rest of your life and it's also a natural part of a healthy growth mindset.”
66. "How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time-wasters.”
67. “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
68. “If you want to experience the life “to the full” of Jesus, his nonstop, conscious enjoyment of God’s presence and world, all you have to do is adopt not only his theology and ethics but also his lifestyle. Just follow his way. That’s it!”
69. I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
70. “The observation of nature is part of an artist’s life, it enlarges his form and knowledge, keeps him fresh and from working only by formula, and feeds inspiration.”
71. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” —Jackie Chan.RD.COM
72. “Just because someone has been in your life for many years, doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be a point at which you finally decide to let go. ” – Wilfred James Dolor
73. You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.
74. Once I look at you I am rather pleased with this tender, considerate and affectionate guy which you’ve become! Happy birthday, my beloved son, always keep to do, I love you. I don’t have any words to say how grateful I am to god for entrusting me with all the joys of becoming life a person as unique as you!
75. “To be loved and to love is the greatest joy of life.”
76. When I think about how special you are to me, I pray to have you in the next life since I cannot imagine what it would be like living without you.
77. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.”
78. “Self-worth sets the standard that life meets.” – Jewel
79. The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.
80. The ocean has a life of its own. Its tides, whirlpools, currents and eddies are a testament to its conflicting emotions.” – Anthony T. Hincks
81. We have champions in sports, but we also have champions in life! This Friday choose to be a champion even if you are facing challenges or defeats.
82. Faking your own death is illegal, yet faking your own life is celebrated – Dean Cavanagh
83. Hope God accepts you with all the love, affection and care just like you did with all of us. I have lost the love of my life. Rest in peace!I am contrulling all my tears because I know you hate to see me in tears. I am unable to contrul my sadness. Rest in peace! Hope to meet you soon in the other world.I love you darling. God please take me with you and let my love stay back. I cannot survive with my love. I want to rewind my life, dear. Rest in peace!First time in this life you have betrayed me, my love. How can you leave me alone? You should have taken me with you. I miss you. Rest in peace!You are the most beautiful soul I have ever met. Your kindness and care for everyone made me fall in love with you. Death can never make us apart. Rest in peace!
84. “Because at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.” – Sandi Lynn
85. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
86. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.”
87. To find meaning in life is to know your mission.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
88. “The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
89. “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.”
90. “We all have different things that we go through in our everyday life, and it’s really important to know just at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you face, you know, that you’re going to win at the end of the day. You got to believe in yourself. You got to believe in God, know that He’s going to get you through it.” – Kelly Rowland
91. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbel
92. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. ” –John Lennon
93. It is important not to suppress your feelings altogether when you are depressed. It is equally important to avoid terrible arguments or expressions of outrage. You should steer clear of emotionally damaging behavior. People forgive, but it is best not to stir things up to the point at which forgiveness is required. When you are depressed, you need the love of other people, and yet depression fosters actions that destroy that love. Depressed people often stick pins into their own life rafts. The conscious mind can intervene. One is not helpless.”― Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
94. “I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” – Reese Witherspoon
95. “As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned. That’s what you call God’s will.” — Unknown
96. The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for my whole life. Good morning, princess.
97. “For me fitness is not only having a good physique but it is the overall lifestyle which I follow in my life.”- Mohit Raina
98. All the moments that have brought you here have made you the wonderful person you are today. All the moments from here on will transform you into the unique [woman/man] you are destined to become. I hope that you have a happy 16th birthday to begin adulthood and a life fully and truly lived.
99. “We owe our children. the most vulnerable citizens in any society – a life free from violence and fear.” – Nelson Mandela
100. ‘You are the person who gives me the best out of nothing. I’m so happy to have you in my life, dear love. You are my world.’
101. “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” –Dietrich Bonhoeffer
102. “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.” – Menachem Begin
103. I think if people could step inside a person who has been betrayed by the love of their life and feel the agony it causes, no one who is human would have it in their heart to cause someone that much pain and heartache. - Anonymous
104. Dear friend, you are the only person who stayed with me during my difficult times and I will also stay with you during this difficult moment in your life. Be strong. I wish you a successful surgery!
105. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” – Daniel Wallace
106. “Without music, life would be a blank to me.”― Jane Austen
107. "There is love of course. And then there’s life, its enemy.” — Jean Anouilh
108. "Some people just aren't cut out for life on the road.”
109. “Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life – all areas of life. The really good news is that anyone can develop both honesty and integrity.” ~ Zig Ziglar
110. “I think that if you live long enough, you realize that so much of what happens in life is out of your control, but how you respond to it is in your control. That’s what I try to remember.”
111. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”― Lucille Ball
112. "Your mental health is everything – prioritize it. Make the time like your life depends on it, because it does.” — Mel Robbins
113. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on. – Maxwell Maltz.
114. “Always strive to aim for the highest peak of the goals in life you have set. this way if you manage to reach even half way toward a goal. landing in the middle is not such a bad place to end up.”- Victoria Addino
115. Every day, you give me one more reason to love you. Thanks for coming into my life, and I love you more than you know.
116. Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not f-ing around, use the gifts you were given.
117. “I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream, when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment…. If you shake my hand, that’s for life. ” —Jerry Lewis, comedian and filmmaker
118. “The root of all sin is pride, superbia. I want to be my own law, I have a right to my self, my hatred and my desires, my life and my death. The”
119. I love you and I never stopped loving you. You ticked almost all my boxes and I was ready to spend my life with you. But you cheated and now you’ve lost me forever.
120. “I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet.” – Jane Fonda
121. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
122. ‘When a baby is born a life of endless possibilities lays ahead.’
123. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
124. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” – Carl Jung
125. “While optimism sets a tone for motivation and encourages you to believe in yourself. you have to find a drive in your life; something that pushes you forward and excites you to actually unlock your inner motivation and achieve success.” – Earl Brandone
126. “Theres nothing more efficient than honesty and nothing more powerful than vulnerability because. vulnerability reveals everyone in your life who will abuse power immediately and almost irrevocably.
127. FRIDAY. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.” —Byron Pulsifer
128. I am sick of the lies. People always say that you only get one life to live, but I think it should be the opposite way around. We get to live many lives, and this is just one in which I refuse to accept things as they are.
129. “Seasons change, so do cities. People come into your life and people go, but it’s comforting to know: the ones you love are always in your heart and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away. ” – Michael Patrick King
130. “Build your life or someone else will hire your to build theirs.” – Will Smith
131. “Happy Birthday, my baby brother! You came as literal sunshine in my boring life and made every moment fun for us!”
132. “When I was pregnant, I felt filled with life, and I felt really happy. I ate well, and I slept well. I felt much more useful than I’d ever felt before.” — Suzanne Vega
133. “Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.” – Unknown
134. "In life you need either inspiration or desperation."
135. “Everything matters to God. The way of Jesus should permeate and influence and shape every facet of your life.”
136. “And I don’t even like you, but the pain of life without you is biting.” ― Jamie Weise
137. The bond that links your true family is not one of blood but of respect and joy in each others life
138. "People with eating disorders may soothe their discomfort, stress, uncertainty, pain, sadness, or desires with food until their health—and maybe their life—is in danger. Many people who are recovered from eating disorders say their illness functioned as a companion—but that the relationship was abusive and destructive."— The Emily Program
139. I must be the luckiest man in the world to have such a special person for their love. When I am next to you, I am always pinching myself to confirm that what I see is real. You are everything that I ever needed in this life, and I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, darling.
140. Our first instinct to anything new or challenging is being skeptical about it working out, or even if it is a good plan. Be it a new relationship, a new job, or shifting to a new place, it sure might be scary to the core, but it is an opportunity to make it to bigger achievements in life.
141. “This means that I must release the other person from every attempt of mine to regulate, coerce, and dominate him with my love. The other person needs to retain his independence of me; to be loved for what he is, as one for whom Christ became man, died, and rose again, for whom Christ bought forth forgiveness of sins and eternal life. because Christ has long since acted decisively for my brother, before I could begin to act, I must leave him his freedom to be Christ's; I must meet him only as the person he already is in Christ's eyes. This is the meaning of the proposition that we can meet others only through the mediation of Christ. Human love constructs its own image of the other person, of what he is and what he should become. It takes the life of the other person into its own hands. Spiritual love recognizes the true image of the other person which he has received from Jesus Christ, the image that Jesus Christ himself embodied and would stamp upon all men.”
142. A girl like you with a heart of gold deserves all the good things in this life, and I am prepared to go the extra mile to see you have these in your life; I know you would do the same for me even more, that’s a fact. When I look into your eyes, I am connected to your soul; all I see is profound love. I see a reminder of why I must work hard to give you everything you will ever need. You have made me a complete person. Thank you, my love.
143. Precious Father, I marvel at the way You love me from immaturity to maturity, from brokenness to wholeness. You don’t berate me for my blunders or belittle me for my weakness. You meet me in those places and make me strong. You bind up my wounds so they can heal. You give rest to my heart so it can beat strong again. You are with me. You are God Most High. Do a miracle in and through me, Lord! Heal my soul and make me whole. Make me a Kingdom woman. Help me to live a life totally disproportionate to who I am. May others pursue You when they see what You do through me! In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. - Susie Larson
144. We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
145. “From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
146. “May this birthday bring all the success, good luck, love, and happiness in your life. Many happy returns of the day!”
147. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” — Albert Einstein
148. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
149. “Music is the emotional life of most people.” – Leonard Cohen
150. “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
151. “People who try to bring you down everyday aren’t important in your life, so you better treat their opinions as such.” – Terry Mark
152. There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
153. “A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend.’” – Unknown
154. Whether a person is going through a major problem in his life or merely losing confidence in himself, sincere yet straightforward and uplifting words of encouragement will undoubtedly improve anyone’s perspective in life.
155. “For those not in Christ, this life is the best it will ever get. For those in Christ ... this is the worst it will ever get.”
156. “Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of just cause, the triumph of truth.” —Menachem Begin, former prime minister of Israel. These stories of foster kids finding forever homes will melt your heart.
157. “Cancer does not stop your life, giving up your dreams or your goals, it is simply a parameter to manage, no more, no less than all the other parameters of life.” — Gérard Bourrat
158. Big losses moment in life when you break someone trust and regret of loving free relations. - Anonymous
159. “Do you enjoy your life? Or are you so focused on the future that you're missing out on the present? So obsessed with what you don't have that you forget what you do have? Life is a gift. Deeply enjoy every moment you can. A good night's sleep. Laughter. Plant your feet on the ground and take it all in. Because what you're doing now will set the stage for your future.”
160. Without you, my life would be incomplete.
161. “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” – Yanni
162. Guide someone on the path to a great life, help them excel.
163. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, cares enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
164. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life. but define yourself.”
165. “You got your life in your hands until you lose a case. ” – Polo G, Deep Wounds
166. Your life itself should be a living vacation. Your life path or journey itself should feel like a vacation.
167. “My parents taught me a long time ago that you win in life with people, and that’s important, because if you hang with winners, you stand a great chance of being a winner.” – Pat Summitt
168. Sunsets. The one thing we could all use more of in life.
169. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
170. Happy birthday to the most special person in my life! I hope all your dreams come true only if I can be there to support you along the way!
171. “I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful, and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. Thanks for completing me!”
172. “The only real battle in life is between hanging on and letting go.”
173. “Those who hate rain hate life.” – Dejan Stojanovic
174. “Depression is not real. Feeling depressed is real. So, you can feel depressed, but you feel depressed and that is a natural, biological, evolutionary trigger for you to change something in your life.
175. "The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else. But my life, evidently, had not been good enough to share.” – Charlaine Harris
176. A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.” – Linda Gerber
177. Good Morning Quotes – “I learned to love myself because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” —Gabourey Sidibe
178. “To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life.” – Jill Bolte Taylor
179. “You do a million little things that bring to joy to my life.” – Unknown
180. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.”
181. “Every morning my love for you keeps growing, and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life, and I need you every day. Good morning.” ― Shawn Major
182. Education is important because it prepares you for life.
183. “Hey, bro! I love you so much for giving me an abundance of life’s greatest gift, and that is a true joy.”
184. "Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.”
185. “Wanting to be liked means being a supporting character in your own life, using the cues of the actors around you to determine your next line rather than your own script. It means that your self-worth will always be tied to what someone else thinks about you, forever out of your control.” – Jessica Valenti
186. “Friends come and go, some leave footprints in our life while others with unspeakable scars. It will be hard to know who are your true friends until you find yourself in big trouble that is not criminal in nature. Throughout the years, I’ve realized that we will remember not the hurtful words of our enemies, but the silence of our good friends in time of needs. ” — Khushi Sharma
187. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”
188. “The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first. ” — Ginger Rogers
189. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
190. “I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable.”
191. “It’s easy to forget that life is the greatest gift of all.” — Karli Perrin, “The Gift”
192. “Love is about becoming the right person. Don’t look for the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, become the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.” – Neil Strauss
193. Would you do something for me? Please? Would you just picture your life for me? Thirty years from now, forty years from now? What's it look like? If it's with that guy, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I could do it again, if I thought it's what you really wanted. - Author: Nicholas Sparks
194. Motivate yourself and others to improve your day and your life.
195. “Those who seek a better life must first become a better person.” — Jim Rohn
196. “People keep saying, ‘Oh poor you, being a single mom,’ but I don’t want to be pitied. I can do anything I want to do. I work, I date, I have friends. I have time for everything I had time for before. I just have an added amazing thing in my life. I have a great family and friends, and I know they’d be there if I needed help, but I feel like I’m doing fine on my own.” — January Jones
197. “Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. ” – Nathan Chen
198. I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas. -Ron Paul
199. “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” — Denise Van Outen
200. Those things that disrupt the rhythms of the invisible heart linger. If left alone, some will linger for a lifetime.
201. “The only people you have to look out for in life are the people that don't care about anything or anyone. These are the people that end up teaching your children.”
202. Dear son, today is your birthday and the best day of my life. I am so happy to be your mom!
203. Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.
204. “Love yourself first. because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.”
205. “If people begin to be more grateful, they will see the wonders of life.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
206. "You cannot have a beautiful life if you always focus on ugliness in others.”
207. “A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.”
208. I work hard so that my jeep can have a better life.
209. For many people, Tuesday is one of those days when an air of gloominess seems to pervade everything. However, Tuesday is a good day for both reflection and action. After escaping the carelessness of the weekend, life becomes serious again.”- Unknown
210. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
211. “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
212. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” – Northrup Christiane
213. The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes. - William James
214. “Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go. ”
215. “Live life in a bikini.”
216. “Sometimes there are things in life that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we need.”— Don Bolena Jr.
217. “It’s scary how some unambitious men choose a life of comfortable waiting for death while manlier swine shake the pillars of the space.”
218. “You are a blessing to my life. Thank you for everything that you do.”
219. “Pregnancy is really hard. After all you’re trying to grow a whole other person inside of you which isn’t easy. Yet, one of the hardest parts is actually realizing your life is about to change in a huge way but not knowing exactly how.”
220. “With honesty of purpose, balance, a respect for tradition, courage, and, above all, a philosophy of life, any young person who embraces the historical profession will find it rich in rewards and durable in satisfaction.” — Samuel E. Morison
221. “Happy Tuesday! And since it’s Choose Day: Choose to smile, choose to be happy, choose to love, choose to bless, choose to be a blessing, choose to be humble, choose to be patient, choose to be kind and above all, choose God to guide your life.” – Unknown
222. “Unplanned doesn’t mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before even I did.”
223. Messages like this are perfect for a mother to write to her son on his birthday. It is a day to celebrate life and be grateful for what they have.
224. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein
225. “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” — Kody Keplinger
226. "Some of the hardest challenges I’ve faced throughout life was really just like bein’ depressed, not feelin’ myself.” ― Polo G
227. “I can’t picture my life without you in it!! Thank you, my best friend, for all the sweet memories.”
228. "The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love.”
229. Happy 16th birthday to someone who is growing into a confident and focused young adult. As you get closer to adulthood, enjoy every moment. Before long, you will be off to start a life of your own. Whatever you do, we know that it will be exactly what you were meant to do.
230. “You are the best thing that happened to me. You are the love of my life. Thank you, love.”
231. Your life is your adventure. And the adventure ahead of you is a journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential. —Kerry Washington
232. "My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mum who loves them more than anything in the world." – Anonymous
233. “A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank. But the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child."- Forest Witcraft
234. We need to grieve the ones we have loved and lost in this lifetime — not to sustain our connection to suffering, but to sustain our connection to love.” – J. W.
235. Every journey is simultaneously a beginning and an ending: I was leaving my old life behind and starting on a road trip to find a new me.” – Debi Tolbert Duggar, Riding Soul-O
236. “Everybody is a genius. but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
237. “My mom has experienced a lot of loss in her life and she told me at one point, there is an empowerment that comes with grief—at some point you find it. It’s very hard but you will find it, and I think at a certain point you can choose to sort of fall from this or you can choose to rise.” — Lea Michele
238. “The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.” —Victor Hugo
239. “Be honest with who you are, what you want and how you want to be treated. Boundaries only scare off the people that were not meant to be in your life.” – Shannon L. Alder
240. "Death doesn’t need to be treated as an enemy to delight in life…I encourage to make peace with death. To see it as a culminating adventure of this adventure of life. It is not an error, it is not a failure. It is taking off a tight shoe that you’ve worn well.”
241. "I don’t think you can know God unless you’re passionate about Him so you’re either screaming at Him, enraptured with the idea of being around Him, or feeling Him in your life.”
242. “The most incredible beauty and the most satisfying way of life come from affirming your own uniqueness.”
243. “If the only prayer you ever say in your life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.”
244. “For I remember it is Easter Morn and life and love and peace are all new born.” – Alice Freeman Palmer
245. Happiness is the flavor of life, and you are the chef.
246. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Masashi Kishimoto
247. If you'd like to get deeper into this, I suggest you try out The Attitude of Gratitude Course which will you transform your mindset and shape a grateful life.
248. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
249. “The success you will achieve tomorrow depends much on the effort you put in to the things that you do today. So wipe that sleep from your eyes, go into the world and make a better life for yourself.”
250. “I’m realizing for the first time. your life goes on while you’re trying to pursue this career. I saw my career as everything. But you have this life. too. Living your life fully. you come to know yourself better. You’ll find the place for it.” – Nicholas D’Agosto
251. "You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.”
252. “Have you ever wondered what a human life is worth? That morning, my brother’s was worth a pocket watch.”
253. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“ –J.R.R. Tolkien
254. ‘Just knowing you are going to meet your little baby, the love of your life, makes all the waiting, all the worry, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.’
255. “There is nothing wrong with dedication and goals, but if you focus on yourself, all the lights fade away and you become a fleeting moment in life.” – Pete Maravich
256. "Without music, life would be a mistake.” —Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
257. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” – Robin William
258. "Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.”
259. “In life, we are always presented with choices to make. On this bright Saturday, choose to shine despite all odds around you. Happy Saturday.” #SaturdayBlessingsQuotes
260. “You are the joy of my life, the light of my heart, and the first thought on my mind, sweetheart!”
261. “One should approach life as one approaches a lover-naked.” – Marty Rubin
262. You notice everything, but you don’t react. You know better than to respond to anything that flies by—you’ve got bigger goals to focus on in life.
263. Good Morning Quotes – “Take life challenges day by day and be grateful for the little things. Good morning!”
264. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive.”
265. If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life. — Michael Josephson
266. “Big things are built one brick at a time. Victories are achieved one choice at a time. A life well lived is chosen one day at a time.”
267. “When you move your focus from competition to contribution, life becomes a celebration. Never try to defeat people, just win their hearts.”
268. “Having a child makes you realize the most importance of life – narcissism goes out of the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” – Jenny McCarthy
269. "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” ~ Will Smith
270. “Be thankful for the moments, the things you have, and the life you live.” – Wazim Shaw
271. “Being a new mother is supposed to be the happiest time of your life, but postpartum depression and anxiety strip that away for a time, but trust that it will not last forever.” – Judy Dippel
272. A purposeless and goalless life is meaningless. - Sunday Adelaja
273. “Life is about contrasts and changes, that is why every day is different from the others. We can’t have Sunday every day, because it is not sustainable. We need days for work as much as we need days for entertainment. In this balance lies the secret to a happy and meaningful life.”- Unknown
274. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” – Joseph Campbell
275. “My life is better with you around. I love that no matter what I say you laugh like a hyena and always seem to make me smile. You are magnificent and I feel so blessed that you are my best friend. Love you!”
276. If people don’t start buying Jeeps, they will never know about the great places in life they can drive to
277. “To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever.” – Jeanette Winterson
278. A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body – the wishbone.
279. “One day your entire life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”- Gerard Way
280. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith
281. For life free of all germs. #germfree
282. “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime.”
283. “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
284. ” Waking up every morning knowing that you are mine, lights up my world brighter than the sun could ever be. Good morning to the love of my life.“
285. “I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.” — J.K. Rowling, author
286. Hurry is incompatible with the life Jesus has on offer.
287. “Don’t blame your parents, don’t blame your boyfriend, don’t blame the weather. Accept the reality, embrace the challenge, and deal with it. Be in charge of your own life. Turn negatives into positives and be proud to be a woman.” ~Diane Von Furstenberg
288. I’ve known you for every second of your life and I will love you for every second of mine.
289. May Tuesday be as filling and rewarding for you like the best day of your life to date. Happy Tuesday!
290. "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."
291. "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —Thomas Edison"
292. “I’m going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe
293. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Unknown
294. Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me – I am happy.. - Hamlin Garland
295. “When you start living the life of your dreams. there will always be obstacles. doubters. mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work. perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” – Roy T. Bennett
296. All of life’s important lessons come from being broke. ― Andrew Tate
297. “I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person. ” – Rita Mero
298. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
299. “Are you willing to believe that love is the strongest thing in the world – stronger than hate, stronger than evil, stronger than death – and that the blessed life which began in Bethlehem nineteen hundred years ago is the image and brightness of the Eternal Love? Then you can keep Christmas.” – Henry Van Dyke
300. “I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.” – Kong Moua
301. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
302. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” — Nora Ephron
303. “It's rare for a toxic person to change their behavior. More often, the only thing that varies is their target and the blame they place. Because some toxic people are difficult to identify, keep in mind that a victim mindset is sometimes a red flag. So, listen when someone talks about their life and circumstances. If the list of people they blame is long… it's probably only a matter of time before you're on that list.” – Steve Maraboli
304. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.” – Melody Beattie
305. “If you want light to come into your life. you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
306. You are the sun which gives me warmth, you are the air which gives me life, you are the blood which gives me vitality, and you are my heart that beats your name. - Unknown
307. Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
308. The idea is that if you practice the Naikan part of Constructive Living, life becomes a series of small miracles, and you may start to notice everything that goes right in a typical life and not the few things that go wrong. - Author: Will Schwalbe
309. Happy 16th birthday to an amazing young woman. I am getting the giggles just thinking of your Sweet 16 coming up. You are starting a new chapter of your life into the great unknown of your adult life where you can explore, and see, and do…and become! Make an action plan, and your wildest dreams can come true. I believe in you!
310. Exquisite beauty is often hidden in life’s fragile, fleeting moments.” ― John Mark Green, Taste the Wild Wonder: Poems
311. “It’s not atheists who get stuck in my craw, but agnostics. Doubt is useful for awhile. We all must pass through the garden of Gethsemane. If Christ played with doubt, so must we… But we must move on. To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” – Yann Martel, Life of Pi
312. “If I can’t live my life on my terms, my decisions while doing what I feel is right, with people that can accept me for it, then that wouldn’t be a life worth living. That would be slavery.”
313. “If you keep hiding your true self. your life becomes like slow death. Once you become free from the lies and the hiding of yourself. then life becomes vibrant again.”
314. There are no regrets in life. Just lessons. —Jennifer Aniston
315. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
316. “Thank you for being in my life.”
317. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” — Anita Diamant
318. “A broken heart in real life isn’t half as dreadful as it is in books. […] It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams as if there were nothing the matter with it.” —Lucy Maud Montgomery
319. “The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood.” – Edwin Markham
320. “Self-care is so much more than a beauty regimen or an external thing you do. It has to start within your heart to know what you need to navigate your life. A pedicure doesn’t last, but meditating every day does.” ~ Carrie-Anne Moss
321. “Don’t trust a guy who accuses you of infidelity. He’s cheating. He’s projecting. If you’re living that kind of life, you think everybody else is too.” ― Bradley Cooper
322. There is no such thing as a linear life.
323. “All too often there is a massive disconnect between “spiritual life” and life.”
324. “Cricket is my life. Before cancer, I was happy-go-lucky. I used to think about my career and worry about the future. But post it, my thinking has completely changed. I’m happy to eat and breathe normally. I’m happy to have my life back.”
325. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.”
326. "Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
327. A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.” – Deborah Tannen
328. “Life is life a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
329. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” — Leo Christopher
330. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. — Galileo. If you loved your life before cancer, do not be afraid of life after cancer. You will find beauty again.
331. “If you want to live an authentic. meaningful life. you need to master the art of disappointing and upsetting others. hurting feelings. and living with the reality that some people just won’t like you. It may not be easy. but it’s essential if you want your life to reflect your deepest desires. values. and needs.”
332. Real heroes in this world are men like you who would do anything to make a difference in their child’s life.
333. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.”
334. “That’s the advantage of insomnia. People who go to bed early always complain that the night is too short, but for those of us who stay up all night, it can feel as long as a lifetime. You get a lot done.” – Banana Yoshimoto
335. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.”– Jill Koenig
336. A baby is God's opinion that life should go on.
337. Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life. — Napoleon Hill
338. “In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
339. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” —Joseph B. Wirthlin.RD.COM
340. You can dance. You can jive. Having the time of your life. See that girl. Watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen. — ABBA, "Dancing Queen"
341. If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother. —Booker T. Washington
342. “Try walking forward while looking over your shoulder and see how far you get. The same goes for life. Look forward!”
343. “You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty. for it is not life that matters. but the courage. fortitude and determination you bring to it.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
344. Your presence in my life gives me all I pray for, and I want to be yours at all times because I can’t be with anybody. You have given me so much, and I am grateful for the unconditional love.
345. And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.
346. "Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one."
347. “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.” –Margaret Cousins
348. I would say my greatest achievement in life right now - my greatest achievement period is - and I'm still trying to achieve it - is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
349. “I cannot stand the words ‘get over it.’ All of us are under such pressure to put our problems in the past tense. Slow down. Don’t allow others to hurry your healing. It is a process, one that may take years, occasionally, even a lifetime – and that’s okay.” -Beau Taplin
350. “Goals are dreams brought to life.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
351. “When being in a toxic relationship in life at times you may have to step outside yourself, to see yourself, so you can find yourself and love yourself again.”―Angel Moreira
352. “Once your mind and body is healthy, it creates freedom that helps you enjoy life.”- Milind Soman
353. “I should like my epitaph to say, ‘He helped people see God in the ordinary things of life, and he made children laugh.’”– Reverend W. Awdry
354. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”– Robert Frost
355. "Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment."
356. “A creative life cannot be sustained by approval any more than it can be destroyed by criticism.” Will Self
357. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” Here’s what the real-life Christopher Robin really thought of Winnie the Pooh.
358. “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowry
359. “A moment in my tummy … a lifetime in my heart.”
360. “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” — Amit Kalantri
361. “When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.”
362. “No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.”- Maya Angelou
363. “Build your life or someone else will hire your to build theirs. ” – Will Smith
364. “In the life of the individual, an aesthetic sensibility is both more authentic and more commendable than a political or religious one.” - Tom Robbins
365. “Your child is the same person before the autism diagnosis as they are after the diagnosis. Your lifestyles and actions may change, but your love for them never will.” –Alicia Trautwein
366. “Kids are expensive, I didn’t even realize how broke I was until last year someone stole my identity and it ruined her life.”—Kate Davis
367. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
368. “The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” – Arnold Palmer
369. Good bye till we meet again. Together we can make hell into heaven. I am already missing you. Rest in peace, dear friend.You were my partner in crime, my support system, my punching bag. You were my to-go person. Now how do I survive without you? Dear friend, rest in peace.You have been in my thick and thin. We have created beautiful memories and you shall be alive in my heart and memories. Rest in peace, dear friend.Dear friend, I shall pray for your afterlife to be as beautiful as your life here. May you find good company there. I miss you.We have been friends since cullege. We have seen all ups and downs of life together. And now you leave me alone forever. May you rest in peace my dear friend!You were an important part of my life and that is what friends are for. You are irreplaceable my friend. Losing you has hit me hard. I pray that you have a peaceful afterlife.You were the one who encouraged me to take up different challenges in our early years. Without you I could not have achieved so much. Losing you is the biggest grief of my life. I pray for your departed soul.Dear friend, you have left behind a lovely family who loved you the most. All your friends are in grief of losing you. May your departed soul rest in peace!You have achieved many great things in life along with loving family and good friends. Your empire will miss you forever. My god's reward you with a beautiful afterlife. Rest in peace!
370. “…I’m so thankful for friendship. It beautifies life so much.”L.M. Montgomery-
371. “There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.” - Hugh Jackman
372. “Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.” – Steve Goodier
373. Live a life of laughter and cheer.
374. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds
375. “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
376. “The goal in life is not to live forever, but to create something that will.”
377. "Enjoy making decisions. You must know that in any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever: the very next person you stand behind in line or sit next to on an airplane, the very next phone call you make or receive, the very next movie you see or book you read or page you turn could be the one single thing that causes the floodgates to open, and all of the things that you’ve been waiting for to fall into place. If you really want your life to be passionate, you need to live with this attitude of expectancy."
378. You make a life out of what you have, not what you’re missing.
379. “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.”
380. I want someone who’s happy to be with me. Someone who’s scared of losing me. Someone who’s proud to show me off. Someone who loves me with all of their heart and someone who’s excited to share the rest of their life with me,”
381. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.”
382. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you. ” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
383. “When you are grateful — when you can see what you have — you unlock blessings to flow in your life.” – Suze Orman
384. “God knew I’d need support, and He sent you into my life. I’m glad I didn’t turn down our friendship. I’m happy to be your friend.”
385. “Childbirth is an experience in a woman’s life that holds the power to transform her forever. Passing through these powerful gates – in her own way – remembering all the generations of women who walk with her… She is never alone.” – Suzanne Arms
386. “Wish you were here with me, today on Father’s Day. Of all the gifts in life however great or small. To have you as my dad, was the greatest gift of all.”
387. When two people as well-suited as you find love and decide to marry, it’s apparent they’ll last. So, here’s to a happy marriage. May it be filled with open minds, hearts full of love, and laughter longer than life.
388. “To my wonderful daughter, You are a blessing in my life. You make me so proud every day, and I want you to know how much I love you. Today and every day, remember that no matter what, Mommy loves you with all her heart.”
389. “When you’re pregnant, you can think of nothing but having your own body to yourself again, yet after having given birth you realize that the biggest part of you is now somehow external, subject to all sorts of dangers and disappearance, so you spend the rest of your life trying to figure out how to keep it close enough for comfort.”– Jodi Picoult
390. “A life touched by cancer is not a life destroyed by cancer.” — Drew Boswel
391. “When I was pregnant, I felt filled with life, and I felt really happy. I ate well, and I slept well. I felt much more useful than I’d ever felt before.” – Suzanne Vega
392. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
393. The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” —Barbara Kingsolver
394. Wish them a beautiful day, share some good morning Saturday images, tell people the important things, the great things, going on in your life.
395. “If you and I spend our seasons together we would find that our dreams and fantasies of happily-ever-after-love have holes in them through which the wind of karma blows: our yellow flag shakes. And I would like you to look ahead and see what I know: the wind will replace our pretty ideas with something brighter: life.”
396. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn, Actress
397. “I think the most important thing in life is self-love. because if you don’t have self-love. and respect for everything about your own body. your own soul. your own capsule. then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?” – Shailene Woodley
398. “To the love of my life, who is the reason for all my smiles, I wish a very wonderful and Happy Friendship Day because you are my best friend and my confidant, without whom my life is incomplete.”
399. “A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.” – Leonard Nimoy
400. I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them. I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life
401. Your reaction is what you choose. Sadness in life is, after all, your response to the situation. It is your choice. Sometimes the situation is such that you are left with the only option of becoming sad.
402. “A life-long blessing for children is to fill them with warm memories of times together. Happy memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on the tough days of adulthood.”
403. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”
404. For me, life is about being positive and hopeful, choosing to be joyful, choosing to be encouraging, choosing to be empowering.” Billy Porter
405. “Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, really willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else.” – Tim Hetherington
406. “Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.”
407. “You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.” ― Anton Chekhov
408. “I love those random memories that make me smile no matter what’s going on in my life right now.”
409. “My life is complete with you. There’s no need for me to have any other dreams or aspirations.” – Calin
410. “Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.”
411. When you’re in love, everything feels new and exciting. The whole world seems brighter and more beautiful. You can’t wait to spend every waking moment with that special someone, and even when you’re apart; they’re never far from your thoughts. Love is one of the most amazing things in life; when you find it, hold it tight.
412. “Oh, my brother, an insult has been put on me that is deeper than my life. For on the beach my canoe is broken, my house is burned, and in the brush a dead man lies. Every escape is cut off. You must hide us, my brother.”
413. “I’m a heartless optimist. This combination could make me lethal, but mostly it has led to a successful hermit lifestyle.” – Sarah Noffke
414. “A life may last just for a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever.” – Unknown
415. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat. known suffering. known struggle. known loss. and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation. a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion. gentleness. and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
416. You make a choice: continue living your life feeling muddled in this abyss of self-misunderstanding, or you find your identity independent of it. You draw your own box.
417. Dear son, when u feel that life is giving you such a hard time, just come to me and I will give you a hug. No matter how old u ll become, for me, u will always be my little son.
418. “Dear Pastor, thank you for being protective, attentive, sacrificial, tender, and obedient to God. Thank you for finding your calling in life.” — Unknown
419. “Find something you love to do, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Harvey Mackay
420. “No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.” – Unknown
421. May you live all the days of your life. – Jonathan Swift
422. “I know I could have been the best man in your life, but I am sorry that I failed. But failure is not always the end. Give me another chance.”
423. Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!
424. “What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness.” Baruch Spinoza
425. "I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau"
426. I can’t even breathe when I look at you. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t live without you.
427. “The effect of life in society is to complicate and confuse our existence. making us forget who we really are by causing us to become obsessed with what we are not.” —Zhuangzi
428. You go on living life, as if, everything is real, as everything is going into your mind, but you will never hold on for a moment, to notice, how everything filled into your mind? You were born with it, or is it acquired? - Author: Roshan Sharma
429. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
430. “It is true, of course, that what is an unspeakable gift of God for the lonely individual is easily disregarded and trodden under foot by those who have the gift every day. It is easily forgotten that the fellowship of the Christian brethren is a gift of grace, a gift of the kingdom of God that any day may be taken from us, that the time that still separates us from utter loneliness may be brief indeed. Therefore, let him who until now has had the privilege of living a common Christian life with other Christians praise God's grace from the bottom of his heart. Let him thank God on his knees and declare: It is grace, nothing but grace, that we are allowed to live in community with Christian brethren.”
431. “Self-acceptance means living the life you choose to live without worrying what others think about you. It doesn’t matter what someone else thinks about you. What matters is what you think about yourself. Life is about choices—your life choices. not someone else’s choice about how you should live.”
432. Breathe. This is just a chapter of your life, not the full story
433. “Keep calm because friends come and go. It’s life. ”
434. “When I wake up, I think about what kind of person you are. And then I realize that you are the most important thing in my life. Good morning, honey.” – Calin
435. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
436. “Character develops itself in the stream of life.” ― Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
437. “Being taken for granted can be a compliment. It means that you’ve become a comfortable, trusted element in another person’s life. ” – Joyce Brothers
438. “At least there was coffee. Reliable, delicious, life-giving coffee.” – Mary H.K. Choi
439. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” Maxwell Maltz
440. My life revolves around jet skiing.
441. “Never let life’s hardships disturb you … no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages.”
442. "The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
443. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
444. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
445. Fake friends are a vital piece of life. They keep you on your toes and teach you to never take the real ones for granted. Unknown
446. Make it a habit to tell people, ‘thank you.’ To express your appreciation sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.”
447. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.”
448. “Life turns out to be the best for those who give their best effort whatever they do and enjoy the abundance of life with love and gratitude.” – Debasish Mridha
449. “I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.”
450. "Don’t waste spendin’ yo whole life just chasin’ after one dream. One passion could be a distraction from yo true calling.” – Polo G
451. Everybody has problems, but everybody also has blessings in life. Robert W. Bly
452. "Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.”
453. “Thank you for being a difference-maker and life changer in our church and community.” — Unknown
454. “And it was in that very time that I realized I should just be minding what I want to do in life.”
455. "I’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.”— Elizabeth Gilbert
456. “Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.” — Buddha
457. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
458. “A good criterion for measuring success in life is the number of people you have made happy.” - Robert Lumsden
459. We cannot in a minute get rid of unhealthy habits we’ve been practising for a lifetime. That’s why it takes time for therapy to work.
460. “She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.”
461. It is not your responsibility to explain what God is doing with your life. He has not provided enough information to figure it out. Instead, you are asked to turn loose and let God be God. Therein lies the secret to the "peace that transcends understanding. - Author: Jen Hatmaker
462. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” –Martha Stewart
463. You cannot love life until you live a life you love…in Colorado.
464. “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.”― Solomon Ortiz
465. “Your real being only flowers with unconditional love. Ambition is against love. Anything that is against love is against you and your real life.” ~ Osho
466. “I am grateful to those who have betrayed me… They thought they were just stabbing me in the back, but they were also cutting me free from their poisonous life.” – Steve Maraboli
467. This is the life: having fun on my jet ski!
468. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams”
469. Keep your intelligence white hot and your grief glistening so your life will stay fresh.”― Rumi
470. “Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” ~ Osho
471. How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years gotten enough to eat and escaped being eaten? Logan Pearsall Smith
472. “I feel that the simplicity of life is just being yourself.” – Bobby Brown (see more simplicity quotes)
473. “I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.”
474. “Don’t chase people. Work hard and be you. The right people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Do your thing.”
475. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”
476. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
477. “Confidence is directness and courage in meeting the facts of life. ” – John Dewey
478. “I can’t imagine I almost decided to spend the rest of my life with you. You betrayed me worse than humanly You weren’t worth it.”
479. “It’s not about better time management. It’s about better life management” — Alexandra of The Productivity Zone
480. One thing I noticed about life is that if you love your life then life will love you back.
481. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
482. “The daily decision to rejoice—to cultivate a way of seeing our lives in God’s good world, not through the lens of our phones, news apps, or flesh, but through gratitude, celebration, and unhurried delight—will over time form us into joyful, thankful people who deeply enjoy life with God and others. What starts as an act of the will eventually turns into our inner nature. What begins with a choice eventually becomes a character.”
483. “Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.” ― George R.R. Martin
484. “Accept no one’s definition of your life. define yourself.” Anonymous
485. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.” – Bob Marley
486. “I realize that, here on earth, not everyone was meant to stay in our lives for extended lengths of time. I have to remind myself of that because basically I want everyone I care for to always be a part of my string of pearls. Some folks just breeze through; others settle in for a season and then move on; a few hunker down for the long haul. Those who settle in for a lifetime do so not necessarily because they are braver, more loving, or ever more loyal, but because they were meant to. It was part of the plan. So those who have left us must also be considered part of the ultimate plan.”
487. “Nothing is easier than to stimulate the euphoria of community in a few days of life together [gemeinsame Leben]; and nothing is more fatal to the healthy, sober, everyday life in community of Christians.”
488. “Thanks to you I felt the best relationship ever that led me to the best love of my life!” – Unknown
489. You gotta embrace every moment that come with life; The Wins & The Losses.
490. No matter how hard the situation is you will always find a way to get out of it. Only pain can teach you how to overcome it. No matter how hard you fall but your ability to bounce back defines who you are. So if you want know-how life is you must be able to understand pain.
491. “The best day of my life was becoming your mom. You fill my heart with so much happiness and joy.” – Unknown
492. “Give more out of life”
493. I am thankful for the way you have cared, loved, and advised me to enjoy my married life. I have never thought to have an incredible person as a mother-in-law.
494. “Lack of loyalty is one of the major causes of failure in every walk of life. ”
495. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.”
496. “We only part to meet again.” —John Gay, poet and dramatist. If you’re missing someone, they’re probably pretty important in your life and would love these loyalty quotes as well.
497. “Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.
498. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” – Tupac Shakur
499. “All my life through, the new sights of nature made me rejoice like a child.“
500. “Cheating is directly linked to lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self-esteem, and an overall sense of unhappiness with one’s own life.”
501. So many people enter and leave your life! Hundreds of thousands of people! You have to keep the door open so they can come in! But it also means you have to let them go! ~Jonathan Safran Foer
502. Be in love with your life. Every minute of it. GOOD MORNING!
503. “Sometimes you have to unfollow people in real life.” — Unknown
504. “I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown
505. “I’m the only person I know that has been through hell and back from depression from years ago that sees any beauty in life at all.” – Demi Lovato
506. “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
507. “It takes courage to create a meaningful life of integrity. It also requires good company. And practice.” ― Shelley Francis
508. “My father and I were close once. In Jamaica, and even after we moved here, we were inseparable. Most times it felt like me and my dad—the Dreamers—against my mom and my brother—the Non-Dreamers...I listened to his stories about how our life would be after he became famous. I listened long after my mom and brother had stopped listening.”
509. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt or insensitive.” ~ Krystal
510. I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
511. I watched a real-life love story today.
512. "Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life, and yet less attached to it.” ― Ram Dass
513. If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
514. “Even a colour-sense is more important, in the development of the individual, than a sense of right and wrong. Aesthetics, in fact, are to Ethics in the sphere of conscious civilisation, what, in the sphere of the external world, sexual is to natural selection. Ethics, like natural selection, make existence possible. Aesthetics, like sexual selection, make life lovely and wonderful, fill it with new forms, and give it progress, and variety and change.”― Oscar Wilde
515. “Family life is not a computer program that runs on its own; it needs continual input from everyone.”
516. “Just because today is a bad day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life. You just gotta get there.”
517. Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen. – Corin Nemec
518. When life is your making, it is all up to your imagination. You have the power to create your own emotions. That’s what you keep on making and calling life. Our imaginations may be sad, not necessarily life.
519. "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” – Walter Anderson
520. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive. – Matt Cameron
521. “Loving you day and night is not an option for me. It’s a need of life just like eating food and taking a breath. Have a blessed morning to you, love!”
522. “I realized that I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of life.” – Unknown
523. “If you’re searching for the person to change your life for the better, then take a look in the mirror.”
524. “One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.”– Jack Penn
525. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. - Bill Copeland
526. "Our entire life changes in a moment."
527. In the middle of the journey of our life I found myself astray in a dark wood where the straight road had been lost sight of. – Dante Alighieri
528. “You could fill three lifetimes with the things people say about you when you're not there.”
529. “Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes.”– Ashlee Simpson
530. “Through life’s ups and downs. and the few mistakes we make and all the successes that we get. let nobody – nobody’s opinion – define who you are. And if anybody defines who you are. let it be yourself.” – Mahira Khan