800 Best Deep Quotes: Inspirational And Motivational
1. ‘To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.’ – Osho
2. “I love everything about you: your wit, your sense of humor, your beauty, your innocence… and most of all… your passion for life.” – Calin
3. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
4. “When I had my first child I thought, ‘This is the best-kept secret.’ You know how parents rattle on to you about, ‘Oh, you won’t believe your life will never be the same,’ and da, da, da and you think, ‘Why can’t these people just get over it? All they’re doing is yakking on about their kids. It’s such a bore.’ And then you have kids and you just want to do all the same things.” —Uma Thurman
5. “It's funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with others so that we may share our love, compassion, observations, and hope. This is a design of God that I appreciate and cherish.”
6. “Christ's . . .. transcending, defining reality is: gentle and lowly. He astounds and sustains us with his endless kindness. Only as we walk ever deeper into this tender kindness can we live the Christian life as the New Testament calls us to. Only as we drink down the kindness of the heart of Christ will we leave in our wake, everywhere we go, the aroma of heaven, and die one day having startled the world with glimpses of a divine kindness too great to be boxed in by what we deserve.”
7. I believe in one thing, that only a life lived for others is a life worth living. Albert Einstein
8. “Brotherhood is not just a Bible word. Out of comradeship can come and will come the happy life for all.” — Heywood Broun
9. I’m living proof that life is better on a jet ski!
10. In a world where everyone around you is trying to make you be something that you are not, staying true to you and following your own path in life is one of the greatest accomplishments you can have.