800 Best Sad Quotes About Life: You Can Do It (2023)
1. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
2. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Victor Hugo
3. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”-Tony Robbins
4. “Smile big. Laugh often. Never take this life for granted.”
5. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
6. Love yourself, life will be fine and happy. Life is beautiful live it to the full, Love is abundance share it with your friends. Vanessa Nanthakumaran, Poems
7. “Each morning you wake to be thankful, grateful, and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed, and you’re beautiful.”
8. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.”– Gilda Radner
9. Thank you for helping me grow in God’s love, Pastor. May you continually experience and enjoy God’s grace in life and ministry.
10. We’re in the tub for two, but we’re in love for life.
11. "I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
12. Thank you for coming into my life. I can no longer picture my life without you, a soul sister