1. “You create more space in your life when you turn your excess baggage to garbage.” – Chinonye J. Chudolue
2. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ― Victor Hugo
3. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”-Tony Robbins
4. “Smile big. Laugh often. Never take this life for granted.”
5. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
6. Love yourself, life will be fine and happy. Life is beautiful live it to the full, Love is abundance share it with your friends. Vanessa Nanthakumaran, Poems
7. “Each morning you wake to be thankful, grateful, and appreciate who you are, you have life, you’re blessed, and you’re beautiful.”
8. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.”– Gilda Radner
9. Thank you for helping me grow in God’s love, Pastor. May you continually experience and enjoy God’s grace in life and ministry.
10. We’re in the tub for two, but we’re in love for life.
11. "I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
12. Thank you for coming into my life. I can no longer picture my life without you, a soul sister who I can talk to, rant to, and so much more. I appreciate you lots and lots!”
13. “I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.” ― Edgar Allan Poe
14. “For the first time in my life, I feel like I should stop the flow of time. It’s just a wonderful experience being with you, my friend. Thanks for your time!”
15. “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.” ― George Alexiou
16. “Obviously. a rigid. blinkered. absolutist world view is the easiest to keep hold of. whereas the fluid. uncertain. metamorphic picture I've always carried about is rather more vulnerable. Yet I must cling with all my might to … my own soul; must hold on to its mischievous. iconoclastic. out-of-step clown-instincts. no matter how great the storm. And if that plunges me into contradiction and paradox. so be it; I've lived in that messy ocean all my life. I've fished in it for my art. This turbulent sea was the sea outside my bedroom window in Bombay. It is the sea by which I was born. and which I carry within me wherever I go.”
17. “The most memorable moments in life are the ones you never planned.”
18. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally
19. "I have fooled life and life has fooled me. We are quits. I say good-bye.” ― Richard Freiherr von Krafft-Ebing
20. “Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.”
21. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
22. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”―Jean Shinoda Bolen
23. ”Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowrey
24. “We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” — Joseph Campbell
25. "If I could go back in time to choose the love of my life, I would only try to find you a little earlier so that I could get to spend even more time with you.
26. “Vision is a difficult, precarious, and fugitive extrapolation from a very few and ambiguous moments in our earthly experience, while our idea of the negated natural goods is vivid and persistent, loaded with the memories of a lifetime, built into our nerves and muscles and therefore into our imaginations.”
27. ‘In the cookies of life, Soul Sisters are the chocolate chips.’ - Anonymous
28. The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday.
29. “Just as Christians should not be constantly feeling the pulse of their spiritual life, so too the Christian community has not been given to us by God for us to be continually taking its temperature.”
30. “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” – Hilary Duff
31. Sending my warm wishes to my lovely friend. Wish you a lifetime of happiness and everlasting love.
32. Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone’s face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. – Henri Nouwen
33. Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
34. “When someone is properly grounded in life, they shouldn’t have to look outside themselves for approval.” – Epictetus
35. Baseball life is a tough life on the family. – Nolan Ryan
36. Good Morning Quotes – “The sweetest moment in life comes not with the greetings you receive but with the thought that someone wishes the best for you.”
37. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.”
38. “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors. This does not mean that we are to be perpetually solemn. We must play. But our merriment must be of that kind (and it is, in fact, the merriest kind) which exists between people who have, from the outset, taken each other seriously - no flippancy, no superiority, no presumption.”
39. “Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more.” ― Virginia Woolf
40. Some people will leave you soon no matter how, but it’s not the ending of your story, it’s just the ending of their role in your story. ‘Cause life goes on, and you should just expect damage from others.” – Marouane LAASSAFAR
41. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life but define yourself.”– Harvey Fierstein
42. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. - Henry Thoreau
43. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
44. Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
45. “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?” ―Hunter S. Thompson
46. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” — Voltaire
47. “The greatest challenge in life is to be our own person and accept that being different is a blessing and not a curse.”
48. “This life is mine alone. So. I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.” — Glennon Doyle. Untamed
49. “As sure as the sun will rise every morning and set in the evening just the same, I will love you all the days of my life.” – Fawn Weaver
50. “Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” —Mineko Iwasaki
51. “As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” — Leonardo Da Vinci
52. “You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it.” Hillary Clinton, American politician
53. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” — Elbert Hubbard
54. “Our life is shaped by our mind, for we become what we think.”
55. “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” –Lil’ Kim
56. “I don’t want my thoughts to die with me, I want to have done something. I’m not interested in power, or piles of money. I want to leave something behind. I want to make a positive contribution – to know that my life has meaning.” – Temple Grandin
57. “Let choice whisper in your ear and love murmur in your heart. Be ready. Here comes life.” — Maya Angelou
58. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom. your dad. your teacher. your priest. or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit. then you deserve it.”– Frank Zappa
59. “When you go through heartbreak, you just do the things that get you by. Eventually, you realize it’s about making the most of life.” —Britney Spears
60. “Don’t stress yourself with useless people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life…”
61. Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it. - William Haley
62. Birthdays are a special time to celebrate another year of life. I am so grateful for each day I get to spend with you. My wish for you is that all of your dreams come true. Happy Birthday!
63. At the end of the day, whether or not those people are comfortable with how you're living your life doesn't matter. What matters is whether you're comfortable with it.
64. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” ~ Golda Meir
65. “The greatest challenge in life is to be our own person and accept that being different is a blessing and not a curse. A person who knows who they are lives a simple life by eliminating from their orbit anything that does not align with his or her overriding purpose and values. A person must be selective with their time and energy because both elements of life are limited.”
66. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
67. Someday, when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters. — Unknown
68. “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.” – Sidney J. Harris
69. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life.” –Brené Brown
70. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take the step.” – Naeem Callaway
71. “I’m a heartless optimist. This combination could make me lethal, but mostly it has led to a successful hermit lifestyle.” ― Sarah Noffke
72. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to paint, photograph or even remember it. It is enough.”
73. “If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. ” —J. R. R. Tolkien
74. You are my Valentine because you bring love to my life each and every day.
75. When I became yours, everything in my life changed for the better because it felt like I was in heaven. I love you beyond the stars.
76. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
77. “When we really love and accept and approve of ourselves exactly as we are, then everything in life works. It’s as if little miracles are everywhere” – Louise Hay; You Can Heal Your Life
78. Imagine your life without a smartphone. JeepYou need to slap your self and think again
79. “ Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.”
80. “Life’s a test, mistakes are lessons, but the gift of life is knowing that you have made a difference.”
81. “All along your life, people come and go. Some hurt you, some make you smile, but each one of them leaves something of theirs with us. The new lessons they teach us, the new aspects of life they show us, making us better equipped to face the world-much stronger. ” — Karen Salmansohn
82. “There’s no doubt that motherhood is the best thing in my life. It’s all that really matters.” – Courtney Cox
83. “If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.”
84. “Mothering is a mysterious task. First, you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go.” — Judy Ford
85. “The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for the whole life. Good morning, princess.”
86. “When the winds of life are pushing you back, THAT’S when you push forward the hardest.” ―Yvonne Pierre
87. Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 a.m. and talk about life.
88. Anything in your life that’s acting as a security blanket is only smothering the person you were born to be. – Mandy Hale
89. “The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” —William Wordsworth
90. “Every night I catch my sleep with the thought of you. I wonder how my life will be if you are not a part of it.” – Anonymous
91. “Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday my dear.”
92. I do what I’ve trained my whole life to do. I watch the ball. I keep my eye on the ball. I never stop watching. I watch it as it sails past me and lands in the catcher’s mitt, a perfect and glorious strike three. – Barry Lyga
93. “No matter how successful you are, no matter how good you are at what you do, even if a golden path rolls out in front of your feet your whole life, there will come one particularly bleak Tuesday when you glance over at Facebook and notice that Jen From Down The Hall has just won an Oscar.” ~ Alexandra Petri
94. Big brother, I hope you know how much of an impact you’ve made on my life. From the time when we were just kids, running around playing and getting into trouble, to today – watching you become one of the most hardworking, responsible and caring men in my life is truly amazing!
95. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”―Germany Kent
96. ‘Without you, I see my world crashing down. But, when you are with me, my life can be built in a day. You’re my everything.’
97. “Music is the tool to express life – and all that makes a difference.” – Herbie Hancock
98. “One of the most healing things you can do is recognize where in your life you are your own poison.” – Steve Maraboli
99. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
100. Searching for my favorite feeling has built me an exceptional life.” – Andrew Tate
101. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
102. “Above everything else, genuinely love yourself first. Self-love is powerful and it’s the best love that you will ever have. When you love who YOU are, your relationships will be healthier and your life will be happier. Self-love sets the standard in how we allow others to treat us and how we treat ourselves. Your happiness and well-being is important. Protect it by always valuing who you are!” ― Stephanie Lahart
103. “What’s important is that you make the leap. Jump high and hard with intention and heart. Pay no minds to the vision that the committee made up. You get to make your life.”—Cheryl Strayed
104. There is always a second wife when there is a jeep in life.
105. You taught me how to walk, talk and even taught me every other life lesson. I wish you are here to see me exploit in life. You are truly missed, father.
106. Wishing you a happy and safe pregnancy and a with a healthy and gorgeous baby. We wish you nothing but joy during such an amazing time of your life – Unknown
107. “Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet.” - Victor Hugo
108. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” —Elbert Hubbard, writer
109. “Sometimes the small sounds of blessings are found in the hardest moments of life. Listen for the whispers…” — Maureen Watts
110. Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.” —Marilynne Robinson
111. Be honest with yourself and never settle for a life that is not true to who you are. – ATGW
112. “Good leaders build products. Great leaders build cultures. Good leaders deliver results. Great leaders develop people. Good leaders have vision. Great leaders have values. Good leaders are role models at work. Great leaders are role models in life.” —Adam Grant, American psychologist and author
113. A sweet text or I love you images for her from you to your loved ones every morning can uplift your spirit and add positivity in there as well as your life. Nothing could be more heartwarming than waking up in the morning to find good morning romantic quotes from your sweetheart.
114. I know I miss you, but you must miss me more. Let’s face it, I am just way too cool. Your life must be really terrible without me around.
115. “Selfishness keeps man blind through life.”
116. “You cannot be truly humble, unless you truly believe that life can and will go on without you.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
117. Happy birthday to the most special person in my life! You mean everything to me and I hope you party hard on this special day! Let’s make some amazing memories today!
118. When I met you, I forgot what life was like without you.
119. Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead. Aaron P. Taylor, Be Thankful
120. “People come into your life for a reason, to teach you something, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. ” – Unknown
121. “A liar is a liar and lives on the lies he tells and dies in a life of lies.”
122. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.“ – Cassandra Clare
123. “Of all the judgments we pass in life, none is more important than the judgment we pass on ourselves.” ~ Nathaniel Branden
124. Only through difficulty can you rest at the peak, look out over the horizon that surrounds you, and rejoice beyond today's imagination at how beautiful life really is and how lucky we truly are. Michelle C. Ustaszeski
125. “Gratitude for the present moment and the fullness of life now is the true prosperity.”
126. A positive mental attitude is an absolutely indispensable prerequisite for success. Your attitude determines how well you do and how far you go in life. As I grow up
127. “I asked God for a partner. He didn’t just give me a partner, but he gave me joy, happiness, peace, and most importantly you. You complete me, baby! You are my life, and I am so lucky to have found you.”
128. ‘Some cannot live without air, and others cannot live without water, but I cannot live without you. I love you, my life.’
129. “The most important thing is that you stay you throughout the roller coaster of life and as outside forces try to push you in all kinds of different directions.”
130. It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What's hard, she said, is figuring out what you're willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about. - Shauna Niequist
131. “When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.”
132. “To build a beautiful life, pray daily, be humble, sacrifice little things, show love to whosoever that crosses your way. Your life will be more beautiful than you imagined.”
133. ‘To my mother in law, thank you for being my second mom. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Wishing you a very happy Mother’s Day!’
134. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” Taylor Swift
135. Among all the women of this world you are God’s best design. You are the proof that the word “true love” is real. My love, my joy, my life, my sunshine, I will always cherish you. Good morning sweetie!
136. Every father is the architect of his home life.
137. “Be thankful for that person who is always supporting you through all your decisions in life.”
138. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life.”- Unknown
139. “The most important life lessons are not learned in school” – Will Smith
140. “Our entire life… consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.”– Jean Anouilh
141. “People often talk about and criticize the life of others to forget the failures and the negations in their own lives!”
142. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.” — Les Brown
143. When you delete hypocrites from your life, good things will start happening and it won’t be a coincidence. Paulo Coelho
144. “Sometimes life is too hard to be alone and sometimes life is too good to be alone.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
145. “I feel blessed because every morning of my life starts with you. I want nothing in life without you. Good morning my sweetheart!”
146. It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.” – Joseph Campbell
147. “I truly appreciate all the things you do for me just to make me feel loved, cared for, and spoiled. I am blessed to have you in my life.”
148. “Focus on what you want in your life. not what you don’t want…” – Wayne Dyer
149. Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. Fred Rogers
150. “Loss can remind us that life itself is a gift.” – Louise Hay and David Kessler
151. “There is nothing wrong with people being different or having different roles in life, these differences only make life more interesting.”
152. The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit. - Nelson Henderson
153. “Be true to yourself and to your feelings. Those are the only things in your life that will never lie to you.”
154. Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by. ― Lindsey Wonderson
155. Collaboration, creativity, and respect build life long connections that matter and make a difference, propelling us to work together across all boundaries.
156. “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
157. “In life you always see the darkest days before the sun shine Fr.”
158. “What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.”- Zelda Fitzgerald
159. “Life without trust is a life in turmoil” – M. K. Soni
160. ‘There are two things in life you are in total control over are your attitude and your effort.’ – Billy Cox
161. Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have you as my dad.
162. “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” — Elder M. Russell Ballard, Businessman
163. “No one is perfect, to have long lasting relationship, one must have to compromise in life” ~ Invajy
164. “I work hard so my pet can have a better life!” — Unknown
165. “I believe a joyful life is made up of joyful moments. gracefully strung together by trust. gratitude. inspiration. and faith.”
166. “Every morning I get to cuddle with someone whose life revolves around me. Good morning my dear wife.”
167. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is. — Bob Feller.
168. ‘I am prouder of my years as a single mother than any other parts of my life.’ – J.K. Rowling
169. “When you can show concern about what matters to your customer, that's Business to Customer Loyalty, and you can bet on it, you've just acquired a customer for life. ”
170. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
171. “Depression presents itself as a realism regarding the rottenness of the world in general and the rottenness of your life in particular. But the realism is merely a mask for depression’s actual essence, which is an overwhelming estrangement from humanity. The more persuaded you are of your unique access to the rottenness, the more afraid you become of engaging with the world; and the less you engage with the world, the more perfidiously happy-faced the rest of humanity seems for continuing to engage with it.” — Jonathan Franzen, How to Be Alone
172. “All of our natural intuitions tell us that Jesus is with us, on our side, present and helping, when life is going well. This text says the opposite. It is in "our weaknesses" that Jesus sympathizes with us. The word for "sympathize" here is a compound word formed from the prefix meaning "with" joined with the verb to suffer. "Sympathize" here is not cool and detached pity. It is a depth of felt solidarity such as is echoed in our own lives most closely only as parents to children. Indeed, it is deeper even than that. In our pain, Jesus is pained; in our suffering, he feels the suffering as his own even though it isn't--not that his invincible divinity is threatened, but in the sense that his heart is feelingly drawn into our distress. His human nature engages our troubles comprehensively. His is a love that cannot be held back when he sees his people in pain.”
173. “I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.”
174. “I am a big believer that orderliness begets wealth. A pile of bills and statements — whether paid or not — is a sign that someone is clueless about what’s coming in and going out. When you consciously open, read, and file away your bills and statements, you are connecting with your money and taking control of your life. ” – Suze Orman
175. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt or insensitive.”
176. "Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” — Kahlil Gibran
177. “Every moment of life is precious and can never happen again.” – Zelig Pliskin
178. “When life gives you lemons. squirt someone in the eye.” — Cathy Guisewite
179. "Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.”
180. The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours – it is an amazing journey – and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. – Bob Moawad
181. The bond between a mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between a mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance, and it is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is an understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
182. Sometimes life can seem hard, but it’s not necessarily because you’re doing something wrong, it may be because you are doing something right. – Steven Aichison
183. “Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime. It’s what unites us. The trick is not to let it destroy your trust in others when that happens. Don’t let them take that from you.”
184. “Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.” ― Amelia Burr
185. Hey baby, I thought I would spend the rest of my life without you, but then you came into my life. Now, every day is like a dream come true. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You make me feel like I’m walking on air, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m so thankful for having you in my life, and It wouldn’t be the same without you here by my side.
186. “I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change… I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back….”
187. “If life is a bowl of cherries, then what am I doing in the pits?” ― Erma Bomback
188. When life puts you in touchy situations, don't say, 'Why me?' Just say, 'Try me.' —Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
189. “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you're a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.”
190. “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change. ” ~ Jamie Lee Curtis
191. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”- Steve Jobs
192. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” – Walt Disney
193. “Parting is inevitably painful, even for a short time. It's like an amputation, I feel a limb is being torn off, without which I shall be unable to function. And yet, once it is done... life rushes back into the void, richer, more vivid and fuller than before. ” ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
194. The greatest gift in life is having you for a son! Happy birthday!
195. “I decided to study special education and fell in love with working with individuals with autism. That’s what I planned to do with my life.” ~ Clay Aiken
196. “The space, the gaps, the pauses, the silence – those things that allow us to regenerate and recharge – had all but disappeared in my own life and in the lives of so many I knew.” – Arianna Huffington
197. “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves. and if you’re not comfortable within yourself. you can’t be comfortable with others.”
198. “Pregnancy feels like an endless wait, but once your little one is here it is a life of endless love.” — Unknown
199. "My daughters are the bouquet of my life.
200. “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.”
201. “Death ends a life, not a relationship.” — Mitch Albom
202. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“
203. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
204. “Good morning to the guy whose hugs make my days sweeter and kisses make my life brighter.”
205. “If you look only at the negative in life, you will miss most of what is wonderful.”
206. “Nature is one of the most underutilized treasures in life. It has the power to unburden hearts and reconnect to that inner place of peace.”
207. This is one of the beautiful things about life's adventure - we can redirect our paths! - Mike Burns
208. Congratulations! You’ve arrived at one of the most exciting days of your life. It’s been a long road getting here, but you’ve made it! Now, move forward boldly, remembering the words of Heather Stillufsen, “Today, be brave. Walk faster than your fears. Don’t let what scares you stop you from living!”
209. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein.
210. “If his grace in kindness is "immesaurable," then our failures can never outstrip his grace. Our moments of feeling utterly overwhelmed by life are where God's heart lives. Our most haunted pockets of failure and regret are where his heart is drawn most unswervingly.
211. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
212. “People come into your life to teach you something about who you are, what you want and what you need. Be thankful for these people – they are your lessons. ”
213. “Be about ten times more magnanimous than you believe yourself capable of. Your life will be a hundred times better for it.”
214. Don’t beg someone to stay in life, if they want welcome them and if not just kick them out of your mind. do this. okay?
215. Your attitude towards life influences your happiness, not what happens to you.
216. All my life, I’ve had a fear of being told what to say, so I’m not telling people what to think. I’m encouraging them to say what they think.” Yungblud
217. “It's good to do uncomfortable things. It's weight training for life.”
218. “I know when you do things systematically, non-stop, and repetitive, that’s how you make things happen in your life.”- Tyron Woodley
219. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” — Kerry Washington
220. “We all have two lives: the life we live, and the un-lived life within us. Between the two stands resistance.”
221. “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
222. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
223. "The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you.” — Beth Pearson, This Is Us
224. “The greatest mistake to make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
225. “I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” –The Notebook
226. “You have brought joy into my life greater than I could have ever imagined. I love you so much and hope your day is fabulous. Happy 16 birthday, son!”
227. You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?
228. I’m the luckiest wife/husband to have you as my life partner. Thank you for being so kind and loving.
229. "The figure a poem makes. It begins in delight and ends in wisdom… in a clarification of life – not necessarily a great clarification, such as sects and cults are founded on, but in a momentary stay against confusion.”
230. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. When life gets tough, remember that birthday cake tastes better than any problems you may have. I hope you have a birthday that is as delightful as you! You deserve nothing but the best.
231. The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives.”– Norman Cousins
232. Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life.–Andrew J. Bernstein
233. “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
234. “When we give away our boundaries, we give away our life. ” ― W. Allen Morris
235. “What I want people to take away from my music, man, is just how to take care of responsibilities, how to live life and enjoy life. You only get one shot at life, one life to live—make the most out of it. Put as many smiles as you can on people’s faces. Help as many people as you can. Get you some paper. Live life, you and your folks.”
236. Keep smiling, because life’s beautiful and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
237. “Love is stronger than death even though it can’t stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can’t separate people from love. It can’t take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”—Anonymous
238. “To experience peace does not mean that your life is always blissful. It means that you are capable of tapping into a blissful state of mind amidst the normal chaos of a hectic life.” — Jill Bolte Taylor
239. “Your sweet smile is the light at the end of all my life’s dark tunnels. I am sorry, my sunshine.”
240. “Doubt is a virus that attacks our self-esteem, productivity and confidence. Faith that you and your life are perfectly unfolding is the strongest vaccine.” – Sean Stephenson
241. You must put in the effort to get the life you want.” – Andrew Tate. . You must put in the effort to get the life you want.” – Andrew Tate.
242. Since the day you entered my life, you have shown me how unconditional your love is, and I am prepared to love you until the day I die.
243. “A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face and the music in my heart.” – Alfiya Shaliheen
244. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
245. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel alone.”– Robin Williams
246. “This revolutionary act of treating ourselves tenderly can begin to undo the aversive messages of a lifetime.”— Tara Brach
247. “Have fun, be yourself, enjoy life and stay positive.”
248. If I said in one of my songs that my English teacher wanted to have sex with me in junior high, all I'm saying, is that I'm not gay, you know? People confuse the lyrics for me speaking my mind. I don't agree with that lifestyle, but if that lifestyle is for you, then it's your business. - Author: Eminem
249. “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”— Jean Shinoda Bolen
250. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” — Unknown
251. “Trust, once lost, could not be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime. ” — J. E. B. Spredemann
252. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
253. A positive attitude is the secret weapon for coping with the adversity of life. Boris Bard, Eric MacMullin, Jacqueline Williamson, Morrison-Valfre’s Foundations of Mental Health Care
254. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. ” – Maxwell Maltz
255. “The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs. ” –Shannon L. Alder
256. I am very lucky to have you as a friend. you are my life. Happy Friendship day!
257. Spend your weekends building a life where you love Mondays.
258. “How lucky I am to wake up beside the best decision of my life. Good morning darling.”
259. Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
260. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”
261. “It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
262. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”
263. I don’t think it’s a good attitude in your life to feel that you have to be rich to have self-esteem.”— Tom Petty
264. If you think life is hard, keep going. Don't seek an easy life, seek strength. — Friedrich Nietzsche
265. Today is one of the most important days of my life. Because on this day God has sent you in my life which is the best gift ever. Happy birthday, my son! May you grow up with dignity and have the strength to overcome all challenges. My blessings are always with you.
266. There is nothing quite like life by the mountains.
267. “Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life.” – Meg Medina
268. “The greatest achievement ever accomplished in this universe is life on earth. Let’s take care of it.”
269. “At this point in my life, I’m just trying to not miss the goodness of each day, and bring my best self to it.”
270. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
271. “Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward.” – Brian Tracy
272. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. — Oprah Winfrey
273. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
274. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” ~Diane Von Furstenberg
275. “Somebody said the key to life is to work hard, play hard, rest hard, and I’ve pretty much adopted that.” — James Patterson
276. “The only thing that can transform a regular day into a happy day is surrounding ourselves with positive people and things, which allows us to see the brighter side of life and to find there the wonder and excitement that we deserve.” - Unknown
277. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” – Seneca
278. “There is magic in knocking down your most important domino day after day. All you have to do is avoid breaking the chain, one day at a time until you generate a powerful new habit in your life.”
279. Tryna leave this in the past grinding for a new life.
280. You teach us real-life wisdom, dignity and kindness.
281. “Tuesday is the day that brings happiness to life.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
282. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
283. If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. — Paulo Coelho
284. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” ~ Bruce Lee
285. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
286. “My focus is to continue to advocate on behalf of people with autism, especially adults, for better programs and services that will help them achieve a more independent and greater life. Regardless of the function level, every person with autism has an important role to play as the agents of change that the World truly needs”
287. “When you are compassionate with yourself, you trust in your soul, which you let guide your life. Your soul knows the geography of your destiny better than you do.”
288. “Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.” — Roy T. Bennett | Author
289. The best part of life is to decide to make the journey through life like a best selling book. Tell a fantastic story when you are ready to tell others how you did it. Make sure life the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop. – Catherine Pulsifer
290. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.”
291. Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.
292. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self acceptance opened.” ― Shannon L. Alder
293. “We consider rain as problems in life. And sometimes, these problems just keep on coming back to us.”
294. "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”―Elie Wiesel
295. “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
296. Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism. — Gilda Radner
297. “The thought that once in your life, you are happy together with your loved one, will make you wonder why bad things happened to the both of you. This is definitely heartbreaking if not depressing.”
298. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver
299. “Give me a Sunday morning, that’s full of grace, A simple life and I’ll be okay, here in small town U.S.A.” ― Justin Moore
300. 4X4 is the way of living life
301. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." — Oscar Wilde
302. “Consider what Jesus is saying. A yoke is the heavy crossbar laid on oxen to force them to drag farming equipment through the field. Jesus is using a kind of irony, saying that the yoke laid on his disciples is a nonyoke. For it is a yoke of kindness. Who could resist this? It’s like telling a drowning man that he must put on the burden of a life preserver only to hear him shout back, sputtering, “No way! Not me! This is hard enough, drowning here in these stormy waters. The last thing I need is the added burden of a life preserver around my body!”
303. “Happiness is the experience of loving life. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him or her or it. Love is happiness with what you see. So love and happiness really are the same thing … just expressed differently.” –Robert McPhillips
304. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” –Henry David Thoreau
305. “Many imposters go through life with a fairly negative impression of themselves, at least when they are experiencing a period of imposter syndrome. This limits what you do, stops you trying new things and prevents you gaining more experience. It becomes harder to achieve your goals, to learn from your mistakes and therefore to grow and improve.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
306. “You were given this life. because you are strong enough to live it.”
307. “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.” —Denice Envall
308. "When someone asks you where you come from, the answer is your mother. It’s so much more than love. Even when there's no love, it's so much more than anything else in your life.” — Anna Quindlan, One True Thing
309. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.”
310. “Despite what that voice of fear and doubt says, more is possible for you. It’s possible to regain your freedom to express yourself, to say “no” and ask for what you want without guilt, and to unapologetically be yourself without all the worry about how others will react. As you do, life becomes better and better, and all your relationships thrive. You are able to find and create lasting love, form deep and fulfilling friendships, and become a powerful leader in your career. ”—Aziz Gazipura
311. “I would give ten years off the beginning of my life to see, only once, Tyrannosaurus rex come rearing up from the elms of Central Park…We can never have enough of nature.”
312. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.
313. “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” — Elder M. Russel Ballard
314. “A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life.” – Irish Saying
315. “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
316. […] health, fame, and living hold no appeal without you by my side and in my life. You are a wonder. I am blessed to have you in my life.” — […]
317. A lot of things about me will shut down the day you will leave because, without you, I have no direction. Your love gave my life a new meaning, and I wouldn’t have gone this far without you.
318. “It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence that we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to us.” – K.T. Jong
319. “If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account. ”
320. "If you want life to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” -Guy Finley
321. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw
322. “Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete. May your path be paved with success and guided by love.”
323. Congratulations on this beautiful new chapter in your life.
324. There is something wonderfully bold and liberating about saying yes to our entire imperfect and messy life. Tara Brach
325. “Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life. and when it comes. hold your head high. look it squarely in the eye and say. ‘I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.”
326. “Every moment in life is unique. A kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever occur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.” – Stephen Nachmanovich
327. In love, even an object is elevated to life. Stones and trees speak to you; the sun, the moon, the entire creation becomes alive and divine. In lust, even a living being becomes a mere object.”
328. "Music does a lot of things for a lot of people. It’s transporting, for sure. It can take you right back, years back, to the very moment certain things happened in your life. It’s uplifting, it’s encouraging, it’s strengthening.” — Aretha Franklin
329. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” ~ John F. Kennedy
330. “Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life.”- Lailah Gifty Akita
331. Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life. – Ellen Sue Stern
332. Don’t let people make you afraid of taking chances in life. And if you fail, it’s no big deal. Get back up and fight through it and be successful again. If you did it once, you can do it again.” – Ken Shamrock
333. "I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” — Joan Rivers
334. “...And I wish that while walking in your life's lane, you come across and walk with dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let all the positive spirit & energies of this universe come together this way, your way, making every journey of your life most beautiful, fulfilling and prideful. Let the world feel blessed and continue to get better by touch of your elegance.”
335. “Pregnancy changes you as a person. It is this amazing journey that shifts your focus and pushes you to re-evaluate your life and priorities.”
336. “Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands.”
337. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. Charles Darwin
338. “In the middle of the journey of our life I came to myself within a dark wood where the straightway was lost.” ― Dante Alighieri
339. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
340. Every day is a new journey for me, and I feel like, in my lifetime, I’ve been blessed to experience such a lot. – Bindi Irwin (‘a new journey quote’)
341. “Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.” — Burton Hill
342. “Happy Birthday. On the road of life, you’ve just passed another milestone. All the memories in the rearview mirror look wonderful, but what you’re headed toward..looks even brighter! Enjoy yourself today, brother, you deserve all the finer things in life!”
343. “One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.” – Mareez Reyes
344. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” -- Charles Glassman
345. If you don't know where you're aiming, you don't have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared. Mary Kay
346. The Good News: Aged Simeon, who has waited his entire long life for the arrival of Jesus, holds him in his arms and now can go to his death in peace. So can you!
347. “Sometimes you have to experience the bad, so that you can learn to appreciate the good things that enter your life.” ― Leon Brown
348. Nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks. Fall forward. Every failed experiment is one step closer to success. — Denzel Washington
349. “Happy Birthday Brother! You are the biggest gift that I will cherish for the rest of my life.”
350. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.”
351. "You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks
352. Learning to love yourself is like learning to walk. essential, life
353. Happy Fathers Day to my Brother in Law. I’m so lucky to have someone like you in my life who is always there when I need you, just like a true brother should be. Thanks for being there for me and all the family through thick and thin and sending us all such lovely gifts. You’re not just a brother in law; you’re also a wonderful friend
354. “It’s important to have balance in your life between work and play.” – Bobby Flay
355. Recently I realized that I have already lived more of my life than what I have left, and somehow that made me even more determined than ever to make the most of my time.” –
356. “I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.” – Serena Williams
357. Everyone suffers at least one bad betrayal in their lifetime
358. William James is saying here that your life will end at some point, but to do something so great in life that it’ll be carried on past your lifetime.
359. “Regardless of life’s ups and downs, you’re the sunshine that wipes down my frowns. Good morning my dear.”
360. “Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.” ~ Steve Maraboli
361. “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.” – Ariana Grande
362. At some part of life or the other, we all become memories for others. So make sure you be a good one.
363. “Cheers to our friendship. I thank God for sending a loyal friend to enrich my life.”
364. “Perhaps you will forget the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.” ― Dale Carnegie
365. “Demonstrate love by giving it. unconditionally. to yourself. And as you do. you will attract others into your life who will love you without conditions.”
366. Regardless of your situation, an attitude of thanksgiving will release a pleasant aroma leading to life. Nathan D. Pietsch, Pleasant Fruits
367. “While there’s life, there’s hope.” ~ Marcus Tulius Cicero
368. My son, you bring joy to my life every day. I cherish you more than anything in this world! Happy Birthday!
369. “Getting better from depression demands a lifelong commitment. I’ve made that commitment for my life’s sake and for the sake of those who love me.”
370. “Stay focused and work hard – nothing in life is for free.” – Krystle Ng-A-Mann
371. “A successful life is not an easy life. It is built on strong qualities, sacrifice, endeavor, loyalty and integrity.” – Grant D. Searchfield
372. “Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.” —Anonymous
373. Use this time as a harbinger to conquer your fears. There is no need for them to be massive, and they may appear to others as mundane as well. It is incredibly addictive and can lead to a better quality of life to feel good about making progress.
374. “If we measured success by longevity, then dinosaurs must rank as the number one success story in the history of land life.” – Robert T. Bakker
375. “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”– Ron White
376. Encouraging wellness and prevention helps improve quality of life and can lower costs, too. I saw too many patients who had poor health because of their decisions, but too often, all they needed was a doctor to help point them in the right direction.” Charles Boustany
377. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too."
378. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. ” – STEPHEN R. COVEY Twitter-Bird Small
379. May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
380. To the rest of the world you may be just my mother-in-law, but deep down in my heart, you are a rock of support during all the troubles of life. I am so grateful for you and the support you give to me. I hope you have a wonderful day today and know how much you are loved! Happy Mother’s Day!
381. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.”
382. “There have been hours in my unhappy life, many of them, when the contemplation of death as the end of earthly sorrow – of the grave as a resting place for the tired and worn out body – has been pleasant to dwell upon.” Solomon Northup
383. Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone. -Vincent Van Gogh
384. “Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life. ” – Marc Chagall
385. “Thus we may have a duty to rescue a drowning man and, perhaps, if we live on a dangerous coast, to learn lifesaving so as to be ready for any drowning man when he turns up. It may be our duty to lose our own lives in saving him. But if anyone devoted himself to lifesaving in the sense of giving it his total attention—so that he thought and spoke of nothing else and demanded the cessation of all other human activities until everyone had learned to swim—he would be a monomaniac. The rescue of drowning men is, then, a duty worth dying for, but not worth living for. It seems to me that all political duties (among which I include military duties) are of this kind. A man may have to die for our country, but no man must, in any exclusive sense, live for his country.”
386. My life a movie, ever since birth, it’s been lights, camera, action.
387. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.
388. My soul sister is my best friend for life!” – Unknown
389. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that my son will be one of the most beautiful chapters.” – Unknown
390. How you feel is not the result of what is happening in your life - it is your interpretation of what is happening. Successful people's lives have shown us over and over again that the quality of our lives is determined not by what happens to us, but rather by what we do about what happens. Tony Robbins, Unlimited PowerR
391. “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.”—Suzie Huitt
392. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Lord of the Rings
393. “It’s probably a bad indicator of your lifestyle when you miss your ex-boyfriend because he’s absolutely lethal.” ~ Charlaine Harris
394. "Don’t be having me out here thinking you mine. When in real life, you somebody else’s.”
395. “I just wanted you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.”
396. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
397. “Ruthlessly eliminate hurry from your life. Hurry is the great enemy of the spiritual life.”
398. "In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
399. “Never take life for granted. Savor every sunrise, because no one is promised tomorrow…or even the rest of today.” ― Eleanor Brown
400. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt or insensitive.” ― Krystal
401. “Every day that I wake up next to you is a day that I want to repeat for the rest of my life.”Tap To Copy
402. Kudos for completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
403. For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.” – Unknown
404. “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” — Maxwell Maltz
405. “The ultimate power in life is to be completely self-reliant. completely yourself.” – Robert Greene
406. "You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Michael Cunningham
407. “Cheating is directly linked to lack of intelligence, insecurity, low self-esteem, and an overall sense of unhappiness with one’s own life. ”
408. Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge, …At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.” - Jawaharlal Nehru
409. Finding a gift for you is always a challenge because you deserve the world and I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Keep making life an adventure my dear!
410. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”—Nora Ephron
411. "Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
412. The piece of paper may be about academics, but the experience was a lesson in life. Congratulations.
413. It’s a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Even better if you’ve been waiting your whole life.” – George Clooney
414. The secret to happiness in life is lifting your head to the sky and keeping your feet on the ground.
415. Birthdays are such a special time to celebrate life and all of its wonderful gifts. Today we get to celebrate the gift of you ! I hope your birthday is as special as you are my son ! I love you to the moon and back!
416. “Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it!” – Richard E. Grant
417. “I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life.” – D.H. Lawrence
418. Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, dad.
419. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Thomas Jefferson
420. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click – you’re comfortable with them, like you have known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.”
421. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me. - Author: Anonymous
422. “Go after what it is that creates meaning in your life and then trust yourself to handle the stress that follows.” ~ Kelly McGonigal
423. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” — Ralph H. Blum
424. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” –Catherine Pulsifer
425. “I’m sorry, Rajah, but I can’t stay here and have my life lived for me.” — Jasmine
426. “I thank God for you every day. Every. Single. Day. Because you’re a source of light and life to me. You’re clearly a blessing from God to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.”
427. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown
428. "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” — William James
429. “All I’m trying to do is survive and make good out of the dirty, nasty, unbelievable lifestyle that they gave me.”
430. We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
431. We all miss those who have passed away but it’s a reminder to live life to the fullest.
432. I want to wish you, my fun-loving son, a fabulous birthday. You are the light of my life and I love every ounce of you. I hope this birthday is as delightful as you!
433. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be. rather than being yourself.”
434. “It will work out, you’ll learn to adapt. Friendships will fade or become stronger, and you’ll learn how to juggle mommyhood and the rest of life.”
435. “It's a waste of time to think about what I should have done and what I didn't… I live my life one day at a time.”
436. A taste of the food life.
437. “Being unique is a lifelong process. It’s difficult to be fresh and new all the time but it’s the only way to be.” – Edwin Mamerto
438. There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. - Nelson Mandela.
439. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.”- Norton Juster
440. Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. - Joshua Marine
441. “When you see firsthand how it affects the life of someone, my brother especially. He's been an inspiration to me, and I see how hard and challenging it is, and [I want to do] anything I can to help.” — Nick Lachey
442. “In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
443. “This fast life soon shatters, cause after all the lights and screams, nothing but my dreams matter.”
444. “To love someone fiercely, to believe in something with your whole heart, to celebrate a fleeting moment in time, to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees—these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain. But I’m learning that recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy, gratitude, and grace.”
445. Whenever I feel alone, you find a way to sneak in. Thank you for always making my life feel more complete.
446. I wasn’t unable to enjoy life as before.
447. “That’s how life is. Change. Things change. People change. Situations change. Everything changes. Nothing stays the same―ever.”―Temi O’Sola
448. Rain is like life, it can be both refreshing and overwhelming, but we always appreciate it when it’s gone. – Anonymous
449. “For men and women alike, this journey is a the trajectory between birth and death, a human life lived. No one escapes the adventure. We only work with it differently.”
450. “Thank you…for staying even if you had every reason to leave. Thank you for making it easier when life gets hard.”
451. “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.”
452. You are the Creator and Author of life. Nothing is sustained without You. Our very next breath comes only from You. Keep my loved one in the palm of Your hand today.
453. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” – Golda Meir
454. The message to me was simple: you might change your whole life and lose love, but real good friends are REALLY fucking hard to come by, specifically if you live a life of intergalactic adventure. - Author: Ryan Britt
455. A small action could change a life, you could be someone’s hero.
456. “Everyone wants to lead a peaceful. happy life. but happiness and success aren’t measured by how much money you have. but by whether you have inner peace in your heart.” – 14th Dalai Lama
457. “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now… because I love you. ” – Groundhog Day
458. “I believe that a life of integrity I the most fundamental source of personal worth. I do not agree with the popular success literature that says that self-esteem is primarily a matter of mindset, of attitude that you can psych yourself into peace of mind. Peace of mind comes when your life is in harmony with true principles and values and in no other way.” ~ Stephen Covey
459. “Good morning… to the guy whose hugs make my days sweeter and kisses make my lifestyles brighter.”
460. “There are times in life when people must know when not to let go. Balloons are designed to teach small children this.” ― Terry Pratchett
461. “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flow charts. It is about one life influencing another.” John C. Maxwell
462. “I love straight forward people. The lack of drama makes life so much easier.”
463. “You learn a lot in life but there are a lot of tools and resources in school that help you grow professionally and personally for whatever goal you may want to achieve.” Bad Bunny
464. “The greatest discovery of all time is that man can alter his life by altering his attitude.” – William James
465. …She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.
466. “I wish I could get to hold you in my arms one last time, just to remind you how much you meant to me and how much I loved you. I hold on to the hope that I will see you again one day. I will never forget all you did to give us this good life.” —Unknown
467. My story, I feel like it’s amazing, because it shows people no matter where you come from, no matter what your lifestyle is, your dreams could still come true if you believe in yourself and push hard to do what you want to do. – Shanice Williams
468. “You count the hours you could have spent with your mother. It’s a lifetime in itself.” – Mitch Albom
469. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.”
470. “When you dive into college softball, your life is changing dramatically, and you’ve got to be ready for that. It’s not easy, and it’s frustrating. And there’s a lot of HARD about it. Life needs to be hard in order for you to know how to be triumphant.” – Patty Gasso
471. “Thank you for supporting me and my dreams, and never trying to hold me back from what I want in life.”
472. Wishing you the kind of life you imagine for yourself.
473. “I wish that life should not be cheap, but sacred. I wish the days to be as centuries, loaded, fragrant.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
474. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
475. “Being a drug addict in recovery is actually a great place to be because you’re forced to be looking at the rancid layers of the onion that you’ve been carrying around for a lifetime. Whatever degree of struggle it offers me, I’m actually grateful for. It keeps me working towards change, it gives me the desire for change” - Anthony Kiedis, rockstar
476. “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals.”
477. “If you have a past with which you feel dissatisfied. then forget it. now. Imagine a new story for your life and believe in it. Focus only on the moments when you achieved what you desired. and that strength will help you to get what you want.”
478. "You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you...every single second.”
479. “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.” —Andre Leon Talley
480. “In your own life, it’s important to know how spectacular you are.” – Steve Maraboli
481. “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.” —Louisa May Alcott
482. I can’t wait to see where life takes you next! Congratulations.
483. “Problems never stay long, they just put the signature in the experience book of your life and move away. Good Morning.”
484. Happy birthday to the most precious lil thing. Thank you for coming into my life, I’m a proud dad.
485. Choose your battles because life is short
486. "Problems are the gifts that make us dig out and figure out who we are, what we’re made for and what we’re responsible for giving back to life."
487. “Its Saturday, so relax and fix the things in your life. I pray that you always have a reason to laugh today.”
488. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.. — Unknown
489. You have saved me from the biggest problems of my life…. You have held me when I was about to collapse…. You have protected me from all the odds of life….. Just wanted to tell you again that I love you and wish you Happy Father’s Day.
490. “To rise at daybreak and feel the sunshine as it warms my skin, the soothing sounds of waves as they kiss the shore and sand between my toes: a gentle reminder that life is good.”
491. “My mother is so full of joy and life. I am her child. And that is better than being the child of anyone else in the world.”
492. “The quality of your life is where you live emotionally.” – Tony Robbins
493. “There are many things which I am thankful in my life, and you are at the top of the list.”
494. “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”
495. “People come and go in life, but they never leave your dreams. Once they’re in subconscious, they are immortal. ” — Patricia Hampl
496. “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.”
497. “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations. all pride. all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death. leaving only what is truly important.”
498. “Sometimes, I just wonder how dull life would have been without you. For me, you are like a superhero. I admire you for being the biggest support of my life.”
499. ‘It seems like I can win anything and even conquer the world when you hold me close to you. You are my entire life.’
500. “Think what a contribution selfish people of great talent could have made if their commitments had been made to Jesus Christ instead of to themselves! We will do better in every aspect of our lives if we commit to a God in whose life we see miracles, power over disease and death.” – Vaughn J Featherstone
501. “I am so glad to have you in my life. You are the best gift I could ever ask, dear brother-in-law.”
502. Dear, [name], you are the sun that shines on my day, the moon that brightens my night, and the stars that sparkle in my sky. I can’t imagine life without you. You mean more to me than anything else in this world. You are my favorite person, and I can’t imagine a day without you. I love you so much, and I know that nothing will ever change it, no matter what happens between us or how far apart we are from each other.
503. Don't pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. - Bruce Lee
504. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins; you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. And, you are the rhythm of my heartbeat. Without you, my life would be incomplete. Good morning. - Unknown
505. You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
506. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.”— Nora Ephron
507. Being a daddy's girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.
508. “Rewarding” doesn’t quite begin to cover it, but it’s as close as we can get. Carrying a baby is an indescribable feeling and it culminates in a sweet, wiggly, and adorable new little life!
509. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
510. Those who were always there for us in this life will always be there for us in our memories.
511. “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” – Solomon Ortiz
512. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. ” ― Shannon L. Alder
513. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
514. “The only way to have a happy life is to appreciate what you have and be thankful for it.”- Unknown
515. There are in life a few moments so beautiful, that even words are a sort of profanity. – Diana Palmer
516. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” –John Lennon
517. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something. sometime in your life.”
518. Once upon a time you said I was your life
519. Every morning my love for you keeps growing and I feel like I am getting closer to you as each day passes by. You are the dream love of my life and I need you every day. Good morning sweetheart!
520. “A beautiful life does not just happen, it is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice, and love. May that beautiful life be yours always.”
521. "The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended.”
522. “Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.” —Henry Alford, clergyman and theologian. This miss you quote would make an excellent addition to our list of life is short quotes as well.
523. “Sunrises and sunsets were breathtaking moments in his life. Moments of exhilaration and ecstasy. Deeply moving moments when he would dream. Dreams that splashed myriad colors on his mind’s gray canvas!”- Avijeet Das
524. “I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go if you really want to go.”
525. “I’m dealing with a more military type of philosophy – to mix the street life with respected, known and proven military philosophy.”
526. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
527. “In a real sense, all life is inter-related.”
528. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.” — Edgar Cayce
529. “You don’t need anyone else’s approval to live your life.”
530. There is nothing in which deduction is so necessary as religion, said he, leaning with his back against the shutters. "It can be built up as an exact science by the reasoner. Our highest assurance of the goodness of Providence seems to me to rest in the flowers. All other things, our powers, our desires, our food, are all really necessary for our existence in the first instance. But this rose is an extra. Its smell and its color are an embellishment of life, not a condition of it. It is only goodness which gives extras, and so I say again that we have much to hope from the flowers.”
531. “The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” — Randy Komisar
532. “In your own life it’s important to know how spectacular you are.” - Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
533. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ― Abraham Lincoln
534. “Believe and trust yourself to have love in your life Love yourself to able me to love back, that’s life.” ― Judit Regev
535. "I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
536. “And I felt like my heart had been so thoroughly and irreparably broken that there could be no real joy again, that at best there might eventually be a little contentment. Everyone wanted me to get help and rejoin life, pick up the pieces and move on, and I tried to, I wanted to, but I just had to lie in the mud with my arms wrapped around myself, eyes closed, grieving, until I didn’t have to anymore.”
537. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
538. If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
539. No matter what path you choose in life, be the best you can be. Life will not let you settle for second best. Give everything you have into your life and you will be rewarded. Success is much more rewarding knowing you gave it your all, and failure has less of a sting.
540. Let life be like music.
541. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. ” – Amelia Earhart
542. May you recover soon and be strong and healthy for the remaining days of your life. Good Luck with your surgery.
543. “The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.”
544. “Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.”
545. “Spring is when life’s alive in everything.” – Christina Rossetti
546. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
547. “This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.” ―Reese Evans
548. “What interests me is whatever it is that allows the heart to continue to yearn for something the intelligence knows is impossible to have: a lost love, a shelter from life’s blows, the return of a time past, even a connection to the dead.” ― Alice McDermott
549. “You are my joy, my sunshine, my everything. I am the luckiest man alive to have a wife like you. You have brought me so much love and happiness. I am truly blessed with your presence in my life.”
550. “When life brings big winds of change that almost blow you over, close your eyes, hang on tight, and believe.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
551. “Once Monday is gone, we can give up on the self-loathing thoughts and start being joyful about life and work again. We hold in our hands the power to go through every Tuesday as if it would be the happiest day of the week, just by remembering to do little things that give us pleasure and comfort.” ~ Anonymous
552. “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.”– Michel de Montaigne
553. “People come and go, and when they go it’s because they have made the impact they were meant to make in your life. ” – Anonymous
554. “I decided to study special education and fell in love with working with individuals with autism. That’s what I planned to do with my life.” — Clay Aiken
555. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
556. “Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.” – Ayn Rand
557. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” — Elenor Roosevelt
558. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!”
559. “I am so glad my path has crossed yours. You have such a sweet soul, and you have been a true blessing to my life. I love you, and I will count down the days until we are together.”
560. It is as if my life were magically run by two electric currents, joyous positive and despairing negative, whichever is running at the moment dominates my life, floods it. - Silvia Plath
561. "You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” ― Charlie Chaplin
562. “You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.”
563. “When you walk on the beach at night, you can say things you can’t say in real life.” — J. Han
564. “All you need to be successful in this life is confidence and ignorance.” – Mark Twain
565. “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.” – Nora Ephron, Journalist
566. Happy birthday! Dear son when I see in the eyes of my son I forgot all the worries of life
567. “Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness.” — Pedro Almodovar
568. “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” —Ellen DeGeneres
569. “Our entire life … consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.” - Jean Anouih, source unknown
570. If believing in yourself and going after what you want in life and realising your worth is ruthless and selfish, then I’m definitely ruthless and selfish. Nicole Scherzinger ( Heartless Selfish Quotes )
571. Some people say that our one true love comes only once in a lifetime. So when you find it, you have to make sure you savor the experience.
572. “Thank you pastor for sharing God’s love not only with your words but with your life.” — Unknown
573. “I don’t have to kill myself, living my life is just the same.” — Aaron Scheerer
574. “The essential lesson I’ve learned in life is to just be yourself.” ―Wayne Dyer
575. Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday’s success or put its failures behind and start over again. That’s the way life is, with a new game every day, and that’s the way baseball is. Bob Feller
576. No matter what life throws at you, never give up!
577. There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ― Rhonda Byrne
578. "Mothering is a mysterious task. First, you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go.” — Judy Ford
579. “Things to remember: Tomorrow is a new day. Making mistakes is part of life. Saying ‘no’ is okay. Not everyone has to like you. Beauty and strength come from within.”- Unknown
580. “God, but life is loneliness, despite all the opiates, despite the shrill tinsel gaiety of “parties” with no purpose, despite the false grinning faces we all wear. And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter – they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long. Yes, there is joy, fulfilment and companionship – but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.”
581. "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.”― Albert Einstein