800 Inspirational Life Lessons Quotes: Move On In 2023
1. “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” -Jonathan Harnisch
2. “Deep within each of us is an inner longing to live a life of greatness and contribution – to really matter. to really make a difference. We can consciously decide to leave behind a life of mediocrity and to life a life of greatness – at home. at work. and in the community” – Stephen R. Covey
3. “Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.” – Millen Livis
4. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
5. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation, you are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
6. “All you can do in regard to your own life is choose the best path that you believe in.” – Ichiro Kishimi
7. Rain is natural. Instead of moping around wishing that the rain would end so that we can see the sun again, we should embrace the rain for the miracle that it is. The water cycle is essential to life. Even Leonardo could find the beauty in the water falling from the sky.
8. “The word ‘courage,’ one of my favorite words, the root or the etymology of that word is ‘cour,’ which means heart. I think true courage is actually following your heart and not getting or succumbing to what other people’s definition of what your life should be. Live your life.”
9. It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have. ― Rhonda Byrne
10. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
11. I hope that you take this time to relax, and enjoy your life! I wanted to thank you for being an awesome brother in law. You have been there for me at every turn and you have helped me when I needed it most. I know that you are also a guy who likes to be prepared, so here are some go-karting tickets as well as some foodie giftcards because they know you love food.
12. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be. and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” ― Stephen Richards
13. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
14. “What would my life be like if you had stayed? Would it be better or were you doing me a kindness by leaving?”