1. “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” -Jonathan Harnisch
2. “Deep within each of us is an inner longing to live a life of greatness and contribution – to really matter. to really make a difference. We can consciously decide to leave behind a life of mediocrity and to life a life of greatness – at home. at work. and in the community” – Stephen R. Covey
3. “Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.” – Millen Livis
4. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
5. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation, you are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
6. “All you can do in regard to your own life is choose the best path that you believe in.” – Ichiro Kishimi
7. Rain is natural. Instead of moping around wishing that the rain would end so that we can see the sun again, we should embrace the rain for the miracle that it is. The water cycle is essential to life. Even Leonardo could find the beauty in the water falling from the sky.
8. “The word ‘courage,’ one of my favorite words, the root or the etymology of that word is ‘cour,’ which means heart. I think true courage is actually following your heart and not getting or succumbing to what other people’s definition of what your life should be. Live your life.”
9. It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have. ― Rhonda Byrne
10. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
11. I hope that you take this time to relax, and enjoy your life! I wanted to thank you for being an awesome brother in law. You have been there for me at every turn and you have helped me when I needed it most. I know that you are also a guy who likes to be prepared, so here are some go-karting tickets as well as some foodie giftcards because they know you love food.
12. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be. and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” ― Stephen Richards
13. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
14. “What would my life be like if you had stayed? Would it be better or were you doing me a kindness by leaving?”
15. “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned. practiced. and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it. everything in your life will change for the better.” –Barrie Davenport
16. Don’t sit and wait. Get out there, feel life. Touch the sun, and immerse in the sea.” ― Rumi
17. “I will omit negativity in my life.”
18. “It’s easier to take than to give. It’s nobler to give than to take. The thrill of taking lasts a day. The thrill of giving lasts a lifetime.”- Joan Marques
19. “But those who seek only reassurance from life will never be more than tourists—seeing everything and trying to possess what can only be felt. Beauty is the shadow of imperfection.” – Simon Van Booy
20. “The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours — it is an amazing journey — and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.” —Bob Moawad
21. Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. - Ritu Ghatourey
22. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
23. "In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost
24. “Betrayal hurts, but I consider it a gift because it has taught me about God, life, others, and myself.” — Cora Jakes-Coleman
25. “You don’t have to live happily ever after with every single person in your life in order to live happily ever after. Some unfortunate endings are necessary.” – Joyce Rachelle
26. Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. -Anna Taylor
27. Good Morning Quotes – “May this morning offer you new hope for life! May you be happy and enjoy every moment of it. Good morning!”
28. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into your enemies’ eyes.
29. “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.”
30. If a man chooses a certain Way and seems to have no particular talent for this way, he can still become a master if he so wants. By keeping in a specific form of study, a man can attain perfection either in this life or the next.
31. ″‘It’s all your fault,’ I say quietly. ‘I’ve been abandoned. Almost missed out on my holiday. Risked my life. It’s all your fault- and you’re going to pay.‘”
32. ”Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” – John Updike
33. Livin’ the jet ski life!
34. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” — Hussein Nishah
35. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
36. “The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering… ― Goldie Hawn
37. ‘Life changes constantly. But I know, you are the constant in my life.’
38. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”— Oscar Wilde
39. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” – Unknown
40. “I am so grateful for the love that I have in my life.”
41. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”- Golda Meir
42. “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” – Kenneth H. Cooper
43. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. ” — Unknown
44. The service of the pastor is selfless, the service of the priest is precious, the services of the clergy is sweet. I’d be an ingrate if I fail to appreciate every bit of the roles you played in my life.
45. After your breakup, go through life slowly and stay true to what you need in each moment.” – Lesley Robins
46. Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
47. “I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.” — Audrey Hepburn
48. “Every decision we make in life leads to a series of figurative doors. At each critical juncture you’re either securing your sh*t or you’re opening up doors to f*ck your sh*t up.”
49. May your dreams remain big and your obstacles minor. We know that the new awesome salary is only the starting of a new journey. Stay true to yourself and your values and you’ll surely go far in life. Goodbye.
50. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment. you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.”
51. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams” ~ Oprah Winfrey
52. Been workin’ my whole life, but I ain’t never punched the clock.
53. “Do you know how you tell real love? It’s when someone else’s interest trumps your own. I like to put it that way: trumps your own. Love of somebody else—of family, of your kids—becomes the most important, most worthwhile thing in your life. It’s what you foster and protect.” –Brad Pitt
54. But there it is: everyone is alone, for life, and maybe that’s not such a bad thing. ― Julianna Baggott
55. You have always been my biggest supporter and fan. You’ve always had my back, and in your eyes, I can do nothing wrong, which has built my confidence throughout my life. Thank you, darling, for loving me unconditionally and forever! You have made me the man I am today, and I will always love you with all my heart. People say they would love to have a wife that would do anything for her husband. I have that in you, and I appreciate everything you do and have always done in my life. You will be the love in my heart to eternity.
56. Happy Father’s Day Brother in Law! Hope your day is filled with many things that make you happy, and most of all surrounded by family. Thank you for being such a great support and encouragement in my life.
57. That best portion of a good man’s life: His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. – William Wordsworth
58. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
59. "You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated."— Maya Angelou
60. “In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.” ~ Lucille Ball
61. ‘Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother-in-law anyone could ever ask for. I am so grateful to have you in my life.’
62. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life. ” — J. K. Rowling
63. Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him. Groucho Marx
64. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
65. “What is life without a little risk?” ―J.K Rowling
66. “Tomorrow will always meet us in the morning. The great thing is that you do not have to be perfect to be alive, and that is what makes life absolutely perfect.”
67. My mom has always been my hero. Watching her experience something like breast cancer was pivotal, I think, in my whole family’s life and experience. She is one strong lady. — Emma Stone
68. “You must want to spend the rest of your life with yourself first.”
69. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”
70. “Love like rain can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its roots keeping itself alive.”
71. “Have a wonderful day, and know that it's already wonderful for me because of you. I'm so glad you're a part of my life.”
72. “If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything.” –Tom Rath
73. “It struck him that how you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were in life.” — Nick Hornby
74. “Through you, dear, I have learned how important it is to be there for my partner. I’m forever thankful to have you in my life.”
75. If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining. – Finley
76. “Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.”
77. We are all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
78. I know even if you are not in this world to protect me, you are right in heaven serving as my guardian angel. I can feel your presence in my life every day.
79. “I’m doing this for the kid who truly leads a ‘thug life’ and thinks it’s hopeless.”
80. “Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment – or unlearning – of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Love is…our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.” – Marianne Williamson
81. “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. ” —Ernie Banks, pro baseball player. Next, read these sports quotes for success on the field and in life
82. “People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. People think depression is dressing in black. But people are wrong. Depression is a constant feeling of being numb. Being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again.”
83. Lord, Jesus, here I am again, asking You to do what only You can do in my life. Scripture tells me that You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. You are the God who performs miracles! So do a miracle in me! Heal me through and through! Deliver me from my tendency toward anxiety and worry. Show me how You fight for me. Give me a vision for what a healthy-healed-me looks like, and help me to go after that girl with tenacity and purpose. Take my efforts and multiply them, Lord. My soul waits for You to do what only You can do. I love You, Lord. Amen. - Susie Larson
84. "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” —Rabindranath Tagore
85. “This revolutionary act of treating ourselves tenderly can begin to undo the aversive messages of a lifetime.” ~ Tara Brach
86. You mean everything to me, and life means nothing without you.
87. Remembering the life of my dearest friend and the times we shared together. You are missed like no one else and I hope you’re in heaven watching down on us.” – Unknown
88. Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
89. “May this day brings moments of love and happiness in your life. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas filled with love and joy!”
90. Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get sh*t done.
91. “Sometimes the door closes on a relationship, not because we failed but because something bigger than us says this no longer fits our life. So, lock the door, shed a tear, turn around and look for the new door that’s opened. It’s a sign that you’re no longer that person you were, it’s time to change into who you are. It’s going to be okay. ” —Lee Goff, marketing agency coach
92. “There are many things which I am thankful for in my life, and you are at the top of the list.” – Unknown
93. If you’re in a company, you’re dancing from 9 a.m. till 7 in the evening, and then you go home and get in a hot tub and get some Epsom salts and try to get your body goin’ again. There’s no social life, no anything. – Neve Campbell
94. When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.–Winston Churchill
95. Reflect on the week ahead and the dreams you want to make a reality. Take the time to imagine the life you want to live, then start your Monday off correctly by using one of these motivating remarks as inspiration.
96. “If worse things comes to worst, and I die or something and I’m not able to see out my dreams, I at least want to know that the kids perceived my message and were able to make something of themselves and able to take my message and use it and turn it into something positive and to at least have a good life.” XXXTentacion
97. “May you live every day of your life.”
98. “Pregnancy is really hard. After all you’re trying to grow a whole other person inside of you which isn’t easy. Yet, one of the hardest parts is actually realizing your life is about to change in a huge way but not knowing exactly how.” — Unknown
99. “I would to God that I had been able to tell the truth . . . to live the truth. Ah! that is the great thing in life, to live the truth.”
100. The first aspect of life is deciding what we want to achieve in life. We must work ever day with a clear goal in mind and use each day as a stepping-stone to that goal. Without a plan, each day is a wasted opportunity.
101. “I love our daughters more than anything in the world, more than life itself. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and will always be, job number one.” – Michelle Obama
102. Chasing success is like trying to squeeze a handful of water. The tighter you squeeze, the less water you get. When you chase it, your life becomes the chase, and you become a victim of always wanting more. Wayne W. Dyer, Everyday Wisdom For Success
103. your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. Ian Tuhovsky
104. “The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It’s one of the never-ending cycles in life.” – Kakashi Hatake
105. “The art of life is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.” – William Hazlitt
106. “I am going to shatter this nice guy shell. I’m going to be honest and direct. I’m going to face whatever discomfort I need to face, learn whatever it is I need to learn, do whatever it takes to feel more confident, powerful, and capable. To enjoy a deep, fulfilling relationship with the love of my life. To be the powerful man I’m meant to be in this world. ”—Aziz Gazipura
107. Happy friendship day. I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend.
108. "Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
109. “I have never met a person who matched my interests! And then you came into my life. Thank you!”
110. “Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true.” – Unknown
111. Your life is not static. Every decision, setback, or triumph is an opportunity to identify the seeds of truth that make you the wondrous human being that you are.
112. “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.”
113. "Music is the soundtrack of your life.” — Dick Clark
114. “You have nothing in this world more precious than your children. When you grow old, when your hair turns white and your body grows weary, when you are prone to sit in a rocker and meditate on the things of your life, nothing will be so important as the question of how your children have turned out.”
115. "Love is when you're committed to helping somebody with their life. Helping them to suffer less, helping them to manage their minds and their emotions.” — Will Smith
116. Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.” —Publilius Syrus
117. “It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.”
118. “You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?”
119. “Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.”
120. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang onto that love. ” – Princess Diana
121. “When you’re pregnant, you can think of nothing but having your own body to yourself again, yet after having given birth you realize that the biggest part of you is now somehow external, subject to all sorts of dangers and disappearance, so you spend the rest of your life trying to figure out how to keep it close enough for comfort. That’s the strange thing about being a mother: until you have a baby, you don’t even realize how much you were missing one.” – Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts
122. “It is important not to suppress your feelings altogether when you are depressed. It is equally important to avoid terrible arguments or expressions of outrage. You should steer clear of emotionally damaging behavior. People forgive, but it is best not to stir things up to the point at which forgiveness is required. When you are depressed, you need the love of other people, and yet depression fosters actions that destroy that love. Depressed people often stick pins into their own life rafts. The conscious mind can intervene. One is not helpless.” — Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
123. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda Bolen
124. “Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That’s really where failure comes.” –Tom Cochrane
125. Changing one life can change a thousand.
126. The magic of life is that it takes snow to appreciate the sun, noise to value silence and hatred to know kindness.
127. “One of the most awesome things about sports, particularly team sports, is that everything you need to do to be successful on the playing field carries over directly into life. In a team sport, you have to learn how to work together, to set goals, and then work toward those goals in a productive way. You learn to be responsible, and you learn how not only to be independent so you can support others.” – Sheila Cornell Douty
128. “What on earth would I do if four bears came into my camp? Why, I would die of course. Literally shit myself lifeless.”
129. A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.
130. Mothering is a mysterious task. First, you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go. — Judy Ford
131. "Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.” — Jack Kerouac
132. “Let me always count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simple things that life has to offer.” – Catherine Pulsifer
133. “If you want to change your life in the fastest way possible, trade your expectations of others for appreciation.” ― Tony Robbins
134. Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning. Samuel Butler
135. “Learning self-care is like building your own lifeboat, plank by plank. Once you’ve got your boat, you’ll still be rocked by the waves of life, but you’ll have a feeling of safety, and stability that means you can pick other people up on your way.” – Nadia Narain
136. Father’s Day is for men who have made a lasting impact on someone’s life. —Andrew Blackburn
137. “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” –Carl Jung
138. Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less. - Steve Goodier
139. "The biggest adventure you can take it to live the life of your dreams.”
140. What do you think about my new jet ski? Is this an example of life imitating art or what?
141. “Fully embrace the fact that you are enough just being you. It’s so important for women to champion each other instead of competing against each other. Believe in yourself and believe in all of the women in your life… imagine if we all supported one another?” – Lizzie Velasquez
142. “This fact that we are brethren only through Jesus Christ is of immeasurable significance. Not only the other person who is earnest and devout, who comes to me seeking brotherhood, must I deal with in fellowship. My brother is rather that other person who has been redeemed by Christ, delivered from his sin, and called to faith and eternal life. Not what a man is in himself as a Christian, his spiriruality and piety, constirutes the basis of our community. What determines our brotherhood is what that man is by reason of Christ. Our community with one another consists solely in
143. “There is no fear when you choose love. The more you choose love, the more love is in your life. It gets easier and easier.” — Melissa Etheridge
144. “There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking.” – Alfred Korzybski
145. “Every morning, look in the mirror and affirm positive words into your life.” ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
146. “We face up to awful things because we can’t go around them. The sooner you say ‘Yes, it happened,’ the sooner you can get on with your own life.” – Annie Proulx
147. “To celebrate the birth of a new life, is to appreciate the miraculous work of the creator.”
148. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
149. “I don’t know where I would be without you. You have helped me through so much and been there to comfort me. I am so lucky to have an amazing friend like you in my life and want you to know how much your friendship means to me. I love you so much!”
150. Today is a special day because it’s my son’s birthday! I feel so grateful to have you in my life. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Sending you my unending love!
151. Don’t give up at the first signs of friction: only through clear communication, flexibility, and willingness to adapt can you find a relationship that will weather the storms of life.” – Tom Miles
152. “It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” –Philip Green
153. You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.
154. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
155. “Thank you for your quick help. I am so grateful that you are in my life. You are my best friend for life. “
156. "In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”– Albert Schweitzer
157. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” – Antisthenes
158. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
159. Nothing is more likely to help a person overcome or endure troubles than the consciousness of having a task in life. Victor Frankl
160. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
161. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered--just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better. -Barrie Davenport
162. Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Jiraiya
163. “My life… May not going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it…”
164. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
165. “Being true to yourself means living in truth with each person in your life. It means refusing to say or do something that you don’t believe is right. Living in truth with other people means that you refuse to stay in any situation where you are unhappy with the behavior of another person. You refuse to tolerate it. You refuse to compromise.” – Brian Tracy
166. “Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.” – Shannon L. Adler
167. “An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding.”
168. “My life has always been a series of happy and magical moments, thanks to you, dear brother.”
169. “It is my most selfish thought that if I lose the people I love, what remains of my own life will consist only of pain.” ( Heartless Selfish Quotes )
170. “Here’s my best shot at a definition of agape love: A compassionate commitment to delight in the soul of another and to will that person’s good ahead of your own, no matter the cost to yourself Love is the desire not to take but to give. It’s the settled intention of the heart to promote good in the life of another. To see the beauty inherent in another soul and help them come to see it as well.”
171. Athletes are born winners, there not born losers, and the sooner you understand this, the faster you can take on a winning attitude and become successful in life. Charles R. Sledge Jr.
172. “One day, you’ll be alone and regret not being there. You’ll regret the birthdays and holidays missed. You’ll regret not watching her grow up and being in her life you’ll regret everything and by then, it will be too late.” – Anonymous
173. “One of the most powerful things you can do is take responsibility for your life. Your choices, your actions, your life.”- Jeanette Jenkins
174. Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” —Byron Pulsife
175. “I believe a joyful life is made up of joyful moments, gracefully strung together by trust, gratitude, inspiration, and faith.”
176. “It is necessary, and even vital, to set standards for your life and the people you allow in it.” ~ Mandy Hale
177. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua Marine
178. “Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
179. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
180. It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day… – James A. Murphy
181. “I cried like a baby. When no one could see me or hear me. Not because I feared what cancer would do, but because I didn’t want the disease. I wanted my life to be normal, which it could no longer be.” – Yuvraj Singh
182. “You are my heart, my life, my one, and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
183. All the bravery that lines our lives, in the ordinary moments adds up to an extraordinary, successful life.
184. “My life is filled with hope and happiness all because of you. Your pretty smile, your beautiful face, and your happiness are what keep me going.”
185. “[The highs and lows of show business is] a rollercoaster for sure. There's so many highs, there's just moments of your life where you go, "Wow I can't believe how insanely lucky I am," and then you can turn around and the next moment feel so completely caught up in your own wanting, and desiring, and needing and feel like somehow you're missing something. It's just higher the high, the lower the low.”
186. As the saturating colours of sun-life fade from sight, the ominous moon reaches out its long arm and applies the dark dyes of night.
187. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
188. “Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us. ” — Emery Allen
189. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”
190. "Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” – Jack Kerouac
191. “There are three things in life that leave and never return: words, time, and opportunities. Therefore, value whoever values you and don’t treat a priority whoever treats you as an option. ”-Unknown
192. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all week.
193. Wishing you a birthday that is as special as you are my dear son! You are one of the most important people in my life, and I am so blessed to have you as my child. I hope this birthday is full of everything you have been hoping for.
194. The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
195. “For some, people come and go quotes – they only stick around for a season or a moment in time. But for those who remain with us forever, we realize that life is about learning from the good times and the bad. ”
196. Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.
197. “Half our time is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.”
198. I don’t want to lose you in my life. You are the stars in my sky and the sun to my world. You are the reason I survive.
199. I don't know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn't had my girlfriends.” – Reese Witherspoon
200. “Be nice, else you’ll spend the rest of your life fighting and competing and you’ll never trust anyone and you will end up just not being very happy and stuff.” – Unknown
201. ‘In the end, I’m the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.’ – Janene Wolsey Baadsgard
202. My soul sisters are my lifeblood.” – Audrey Carlan, Fate
203. “To be what we are. and to become what we are capable of becoming. is the only end in life.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
204. “There is love of course. And then there’s life, its enemy.” ― Jean Anouilh
205. “If only they would all just leave me alone with my books and my letters, I would be content to let life, and the world pass me by.” – Alison Weir
206. “You only get one life so dream big. Dream bold. Dream in color.”
207. “Encouraging wellness and prevention helps improve quality of life and can lower costs, too. I saw too many patients who had poor health because of their decisions, but too often, all they needed was a doctor to help point them in the right direction.” Charles Boustany
208. For me, you always were an indisputable authority. I obeyed you, because I knew you wanted a better life for me. And owing to you, all our common dreams and hopes came true. Happy Father’s day!
209. "Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you're a janitor or taking your first summer job, because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life."— Tyler Perry
210. Beauty is like life itself: a dawn mist
211. “You are a blessing in my life, and that is a true statement as I’ve never met another sweeter and kinder man than you. I am blessed to have you in my life to share our lives with each other.”
212. Don’t sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do. – Ben Feldman
213. It's the truth, Em. You do save me. I would still be lost if you hadn't come into my life, and I thank God everyday that you gave me another chance to show you how much my soul cries out for you. There will never be anyone else for me in the world. - Author: Katie Ashley
214. Your memories are all that I am left with, which I know will help me survive the storms and struggles of daily life.
215. “Having you in my life fills me with thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.” – Unknown
216. “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” - Shannon L. Adler, source unknown
217. “When we go back in to the past and rake up all the troubles we've had, we end up reeling and staggering through life. Stability and peace of mind come by living in the moment.”
218. May you have a blessed Sunday with much happiness and joy in your life.
219. “Even though it was initially marketed as a new kind of massively multiplayer online game, the OASIS quickly evolved into a new way of life.”
220. When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all week!
221. “If every mother…could wrap her mind around her true value as a woman and mother, her life would never be the same. We would wake up every morning excited for the day rather than feeling as though we’d been hit by a truck during the night. We would talk differently to our kids, fret less about our husbands’ annoying habits, and speak with greater tenderness and clarity. We would find more contentment in our relationships, let mean remarks roll off our backs, and leave work feeling confident in the job we performed.” – Meg Meeker
222. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.”—T.S. Eliot
223. This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
224. "Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” —Francis Chan"
225. “We ask for long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
226. “A wave can kill you. Or you can ride it. It’s sometimes more dangerous to shy away. You can’t live your life in fear. You have to be prepared to get on your board and stand on your feet. If you are in the barrel of a wave you have to ignore the fear. You have to be in that moment. You have to carve on through. You get scared, and the next thing you know you are off your board and smashing your head on a rock. I’m never going to live in fear.” ― Matt Haig.
227. Until you let go of all the toxic people in your life, you will never be able to grow to your fullest potential. Let them go so you can grow.” – Anonymous
228. “Live a simple life; you will own the most beautiful treasures of the world!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
229. “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror. ” – Will Smith
230. “The elimination diet: Remove anger, regret, resentment, guilt, blame and worry. Then watch your health, and life, improve.” — Charles Glassman
231. When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your haters’ eyes.
232. It takes a lifetime to find a person like you in this twisted world. I felt lucky right at the moment I met you. But having you as a best friend is way more than I expected. I wish you a happy friendship day!
233. “You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. ” — Pope John Paul II
234. I let people see the cracks in my life. We can’t be phony. We’ve got to keep it real. – Charles Swindoll
235. “Someone said that our goals keep us going, but it’s our dreams that make us tick. So if you disconnect your goals from your dreams, don’t be surprised if one morning you realize that your life is on autopilot.”
236. “Gratitude is the ability to experience life as a gift. It liberates us from the prison of self–preoccupation.”
237. A soul sister is the one who walks beside you during the darkest winters of your life, keeps you warm, and lights the way home.”
238. Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to grow because of life’s greatest struggle in through the pain.” -Pain (Naruto)
239. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”― Nicole Krauss
240. “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” – Vincent van Gogh
241. “If you know what you want to achieve in life, then you are more inspired to change for the better.” - Philip Vang
242. Don’t quit. Suffer now, and live the rest of your life as a champion.
243. “Going through a rough time in life has one great advantage; it teaches you how much your brother has your back.”
244. "It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ― Steve Maraboli
245. “To the most adorable sister who is also my most loved friend…. The day I came in this world, I found not only a sibling in you but also a friend for life…. Cheers to our friendship on Friendship Day which is painted with beautiful colours of togetherness.”
246. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.” – Stephen Richards
247. "Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
248. “Fate brought us together, and our love grows stronger with each passing day. Thank you for sharing your life with me.”
249. “To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care.”
250. “You have done a lot in my life. I have gone places that I never thought I would. You are a true lady, a mother to our kids, and my love. Thank you for your love.”
251. Hi sweetie, in a world full of people, I chose you. In a crowd of faces, I see only yours. The day we met was like a dream come true, and ever since that day, I have loved you more than ever. You are my everything, my one and only soul mate, best friend, and the love of my life. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you. I love you more than words can say, more than life itself! You are the one for me, and that’s all that matters to me.
252. “To love someone fiercely. to believe in something with your whole heart. to celebrate a fleeting moment in time. to fully engage in a life that doesn’t come with guarantees – these are risks that involve vulnerability and often pain. But. I’m learning that recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy. gratitude and grace.”
253. ‘That morning he feels fresh-scrubbed and cleansed, as if he is being given yet another opportunity to live his life correctly.’― Hanya Yanagihara, A Little Life
254. “Many incidents of those early years are fixed in my memory, isolated, but clear and distinct, making the sense of that silent, aimless, dayless life all the more intense.” – Helen Keller
255. “Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, ready willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else.” – Tim Hetherington
256. “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” — Yanni
257. “You are never powerful in life until you are powerful over your money. ” – Suze Orman
258. #91 “If you ever lose interest in me, please respect me enough to tell me. Don’t keep me in your life to gain confidence and energy from my affection, loyalty, and genuine kindness. Let me go, so I can pour my time, patience, and energy into someone who will value and respect me.”
259. My life, my choices. Your life, your choices, too. End of story. Samuel Zulu
260. My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.
261. “We find in life exactly what we put into it.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson Here’s to giving it all you’ve got!
262. “It’s okay to walk out of someone’s life if you don’t feel like you belong in it anymore.” – Unknown
263. “Leadership is not about titles, positions, or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” –John C. Maxwell
264. I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague who made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
265. “My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.” — Rascal Flatts
266. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you” – Richelle E. Goodrich
267. “Half my life I have waited to come home, and for what? Mocking and disregard? This was not the Pyke he remembered. Or did he remember? He had been so young when they took him away to hold hostage.”
268. “Adopting a really positive attitude can work wonders to adding years to your life, a spring to your step, a sparkle to your eye, and all of that.” – Christie Brinkley
269. If there’s one thing I need in my life, it’s more hot tub time!
270. “The soul is born old but grows young. That is the comedy of life.” – Oscar Wilde
271. “I know this is a really exhausting time in your life. Even if it doesn’t feel like it, you’re doing so well. I can’t imagine how I’d handle this situation, but I know that I wouldn’t be able to pull it off with the grace and strength that you display!”
272. Idealizing your attitude changes all things of life . Brown Landone, The Success Progress
273. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning gorgeous, I love you.
274. “I hope my death makes more sense cents than my life.”
275. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
276. A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
277. “Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.” — Author Unknown
278. Finally bought my first car, felt like I have got my life’s biggest victory.
279. “It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” — Philip Green
280. “Being betrayed is one of the most valuable lessons life can teach.” ― Shania Twain
281. “At some point, you will realize that some people can choose to stay in your heart but never in your life.”
282. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” ~ Golda Meir
283. A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.”
284. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.
285. What is anything in life compared to peace of soul?”
286. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-chantingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
287. “Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.” ― Roy T. Bennett
288. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.”― Shannon L. Alder
289. I miss you so much that it is making me cry. Nothing is the same without you in my life.
290. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” – John Lennon
291. “Some days, doing ‘the best we can’ may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn’t perfect—on any front—and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.” -- Fred Rogers
292. “Ships at a distance have every man’s wish on board. For some they come in with the tide. For others they sail forever on the horizon, never out of sight, never landing until the Watcher turns his eyes away in resignation, his dreams mocked to death by Time. That is the life of men. Now, women forget all those things they don’t want to remember, and remember everything they don’t want to forget. The dream is the truth. Then they act and do things accordingly.”
293. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
294. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
295. "I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion–and where it isn’t, that’s where my work lies.”
296. ‘I am nothing without you. I would be with you forever, irrespective of what happens in my life. You add a beat to my heart.’
297. “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams. and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined. he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”- Henry David Thoreau
298. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.”-Roy T. Bennett
299. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” Friedrich Nietzsche
300. “We are mistaken when we compare war with “normal life.” Life has never been normal. Even those periods which we think most tranquil, like the nineteenth century, turn out, on closer inspection, to be full of crises, alarms, difficulties, emergencies.”
301. “Good morning love of my life! A beautiful day is waiting to be embraced by you! Go and steal the show. Have a cheery day.”
302. “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make It.” – Marcus Aurelius
303. “It’s your reaction to adversity. not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.” ~ Dieter F. Uchtdorf
304. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your headphones out. Say
305. “When you help others, your life flourishes”
306. You never understand life until it grows inside of you. — Sandra Chami Kassis
307. You must put in the effort to get the life you want. ― Andrew Tate
308. “Sometimes the noise of life can be just too much. If you need to escape, love yourself enough to know when you need a real time out.”― Karen A. Boquerón
309. “Observation is awakening to revelation of life!” – George Prime
310. “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” –Germany Kent
311. In my life, you are extremely valuable. Nobody will ever be able to take your position, my best friend forever.
312. Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living.”― Jo Nesbo
313. "There comes a time in every woman’s life where she will decide to eat cookie dough. It is when and how that truly defines her.” – Solange Nicole
314. There is no point in wasting life becoming sad. If it matters, work upon it.
315. “It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.” – Napoleon Hill
316. “There is no telling when I would stop loving you; all I know is I will love you today, this week, this month, this year, and this lifetime.”
317. “If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.”– Lou Holtz
318. “One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” ~Lucille Ball
319. “When I started counting my blessings. my whole life turned around.” –Willie Nelson
320. “Celebrate your journey of life.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
321. “You make me happier than I ever thought I could be and if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.” – Friends
322. Kind, patient, loving, and creative. These are the things that come to mind when I think of you. Your 16th birthday is a unique moment in your life, and I hope that it is everything you dreamed of. Wishing you an incredibly happy 16th birthday!
323. I'm betting that the following life-altering stories about people just like you, who have stood on the threshold of new beginnings, will help embolden your perspective and attitude. Squire Rushnell, When God Winks on New Beginnings
324. Death may have taken you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
325. “But romantic vision can also lead one away from certain very hard, ugly truths about life that are important to know.” ~ Donna Tartt
326. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
327. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
328. Dying is nothing to fear. It can be the most wonderful experience of your life. It all depends on how you've lived.
329. “Now I’m fighting cancer, everybody knows that. People ask me all the time about how you go through your life and how’s your day, and nothing is changed for me.”
330. “Smile when you’re happy. Smile when you’re sad. Smile when you want to. Smile when you don’t. Just smile…it makes life worth living.” – Unknown
331. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
332. My partner is my life, and I love spending time with them!
333. “When life hits me hard, I always try to find a reason to smile.” ~ Invajy
334. "The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of."—Bill Orender
335. “A brother is the best gift for a girl, for he will always be her biggest partner in crime, her biggest critic, her biggest coach, and her biggest savior in life.”
336. Each day is a new chance to live out your dreams and go for your goals in life don’t waste it.
337. “I smile not for anything else but because there is so much of love and goodness in my life. I have fallen in love with the person I need and love the most. You are the best person I have ever met.” – Lawn Treble
338. "No matter what happens in life, always stay positive and believe in yourself.”
339. Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others. - Roy T. Bennett
340. “Friendship is the shadow of the evening, which increases with the setting sun of life.” — Jean de La Fontaine
341. “As each day starts, I thank God for having you in my life. You make me a better me.”
342. “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.”
343. "Character develops itself in the stream of life.” – Wolfgang Von Johann Goethe
344. “If worse things comes to worst, and I die or something and I’m not able to see out my dreams, I at least want to know that the kids perceived my message and were able to make something of themselves and able to take my message and use it and turn it into something positive and to at least have a good life.” — XXXTENTACION
345. “If we give our children sound self-love, they will be able to deal with whatever life puts before them.”
346. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.”
347. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
348. “This is from my heart, to thank you for everything you have done for me, for all the times I forgot to tell you how I feel about you and how happy I am that you are in my life.”
349. Don't be afraid of tears. Eyes filled with tears have the capability to see the reality of life.
350. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them lead to magical sunsets at the beach.”
351. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
352. “You are the light of my life, I thank God every morning for you.”
353. A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” – Lois Wyse, Women Make the Best Friends: A Celebration
354. All represent the steps of life.
355. “Most of your issues in life are due to the fact you can identify problems but lack energy and devotion to fix them; and so instead, you take the easy route so as to avoid the sense that you may fail. ” – Wilbur Soot
356. “Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
357. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.–Valerie Bertinelli
358. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. ” —Roy T. Bennett, motivational author. In addition to these quotes about moving on in life, these life is short quotes will inspire you to move forward
359. Sometimes, when I want to take on the world, I try to remember that it's just as important to sit down and ask my son how he's feeling or talk to him about life. —Angelina Jolie
360. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. -Steve Jobs
361. "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."– Rita Rudner
362. “I love my life, I love my family, friends, work, and the fact that I get to wake up tomorrow morning and do this all over again. What more could you ask for?”
363. To some Softball is a game; to others it’s life.”
364. “There isn’t anybody out there who doesn’t have a mental health issue, whether it’s depression, anxiety, or how to cope with relationships. Having OCD is not an embarrassment anymore – for me. Just know that there is help and your life could be better if you go out and seek the help.”
365. “We did not know that certain forms of breast cancer were programmed and almost ineluctable, and we would not have believed you if you had told us that in our lifetime young women would be subjecting themselves to preventative mastectomies.”
366. You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made… you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” – Marilyn K. Deacon
367. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” Willie Nelson
368. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
369. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.”
370. Half the pain in human life comes from gazing in mirrors.” — Marty Rubin
371. “All my life, I’ve had a fear of being told what to say, so I’m not telling people what to think. I’m encouraging them to say what they think.” Yungblud
372. “Without remaining open to change, we cannot remain open to life. ”
373. “Your love is the best part of my life.”
374. You are the strongest person that I ever knew; you were able to face any life challenge that came your way. You touched so many lives. You have left a void in our hearts that no one can ever fill. Rest in peace grandma!
375. “This is how it is in life and love. In life and love we are with people for a while, and then we join other people, people we have not met, and we walk with them, and we leave behind all the things we used to be. Sometimes we leave people behind too… This happens every day. Every day this happens and scarcely anybody cares.”
376. “Good friends are like beautiful flowers in the garden of life.” -Katrina Mayer
377. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
378. “Everything in life is easier when you don’t concern yourself with what everybody else is doing. ” – Anonymous
379. Everything in your life, every experience, every relationship is a mirror of the mental pattern that is going on inside you. Louise Hay
380. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
381. “Good morning to the most beautiful woman in this world. You are the queen of my heart, and I cannot imagine my life without you.”
382. “Capture your dreams and your life becomes full. You can, because you think you can.” – Nikita Koloff
383. This quick message works for the extended family member referencing school, work, or even personal life successes.
384. “This is not goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy.” — Nicholas Sparks
385. If people don’t start buying Jeeps, they will never know about the great places in life they can drive to.
386. "There's no doubt that motherhood is the best thing in my life. It's all that really matters.”- Courtney Cox
387. Some people are so used to experiencing stress that they don’t remember what life was like without it.–Andrew J. Bernstein
388. “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.”
389. “It was nothing like what I’d dreamed of when I was a little girl—what I had hoped for myself growing up. But it was the only life I had, and it was mine. The days of waiting around for someone else to ride in and save the day for me were over.”
390. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” Ashleigh Brilliant
391. "Good morning, sunshine! I am blessed to have you in my life.”
392. “What do people gain from lying? Besides losing: your respect, your dignity, your reputation, and those who love you. I guess those few minutes of satisfaction, smiling behind your lies, are soon well worth a lifetime of a regretful guilty conscience.”– Amir Riveroll
393. "I take full accountability for everything that happens in my life, even when I’m not in the wrong.”
394. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer
395. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
396. “It may not be easy at times. but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are. so when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities. remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be. because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you. Keep believing in yourself.”
397. “To create is to anchor better in the world through the love that flows through the heart. In creating we are bringing love to life.”
398. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”
399. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
400. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
401. “You taught me how to talk, walk, and other important life lessons. I wish you were here to see how I have grown in life. You are truly missed, father.” —Unknown
402. You are my sunshine….. you are my smile…. You are my day and you are my night…. This day is incomplete without sending my love and Happy Father’s Day wishes to you…. You are truly a gem of my life.
403. “The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” – Bertrand Russell
404. Today is your day. Wishing you all the best for what life now has in store for you.
405. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” ―Marcus Aurelius
406. “We simply can't abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together.” – Seth Adam Smith
407. Winning in life is more than outpacing out your opponents; it is maximizing your potential to the fullest of your ability. Dr. Ignatius K Otchere-Asamoah, Destined to Win
408. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”― Diane Von Furstenberg
409. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”– Mark Twain
410. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”—Oscar Wilde
411. “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” – Anonymous
412. “Teachers have to lead by example, and you have always been an excellent example to follow. As a student, I feel very grateful to have such a great mentor in my life. Happy Teachers’ Day!” ― Unknown
413. "Your life as a teacher begins the day you realize that you are always a learner.”
414. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
415. "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child , and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
416. “This is enough. this moment. this breath. this life. this time. this place. it’s enough… You are enough.” – Rob Bell
417. “All I ask is one thing, and I'm asking this particularly of young people that watch: Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. For the record, it's my least favorite quality — it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen.”
418. “Everyone is lonely, we have to remember that life is to be lived one day at a time. You cannot worry about the past or future. Happiness is in the now.”
419. If you were to ask me to sum my life up in one word: Gratitude. - Carole King
420. “The loves of my life are my children and my mother. I don’t feel as if I need a man.” — Diane Keaton
421. “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.” – George Saunders
422. "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” – Charles R. Swindoll
423. “There is one word which may serve as a rule of practice for all one’s life—reciprocity.” — Confucius
424. “At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.” – Sandi Lynn
425. “Some days, doing ‘the best we can’ may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn’t perfect — on any front — and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.”
426. “Being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.” – Michael Josephson
427. “Carl Jung wrote. ‘Only the paradox comes anywhere near to comprehending the fullness of life.’ We are complex beings who wake up every day and fight against being labeled and diminished with stereotypes and characterizations that don’t reflect our fullness. Yet when we don’t risk standing on our own and speaking out. when the options laid before us force us into the very categories we resist. we perpetuate our own disconnection and loneliness. When we are willing to risk venturing into the wilderness. and becoming our own wilderness. we feel the deepest connection to our true self and to what matters most. ”
428. “I take full accountability for everything that happens in my life, even when I’m not inna wrong.” ― Polo G
429. “My days have become brighter and my mornings sweeter since you have come into my life. Thank you for loving me, I love you too. Good morning!”
430. “I wish time could be controlled. Or I had a time machine, as I want you back in my life, I wish just to be by your side for all eternity. No one will ever replace your place in my life. Thank you for all you taught us. Love you, daddy.” —Unknown
431. “Helping the life of one can help a community”
432. “Live life to the fullest.” – Ernest Hemingway
433. “The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’ Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.”— Charles Dickens
434. “You and I were made for each other, we are a perfect fit. I love you as I could never love anyone. Thanks for coming into my life!”
435. “If a person finds negative people in his life, then he needs to mend his own nature than that of others, for his own basic grounding decides the level of acidic or toxicity surrounding him.” — Anuj Somany
436. “Tomorrow is a new beginning. Embrace the light of a new day, for you have a fresh chance to begin again, to make life beautiful.” — Leon Brown
437. “You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on. When I was in middle school, I was struggling with severe anxiety and depression and the help and support I received from my family and a therapist saved my life. Asking for help is the first step. You are more precious to this world than you’ll ever know.” — Lili Rhinehart
438. “We always see other’s wealth & lifestyle. But should not neglect their hard work as well.” – Gargi
439. “Just as a mother would protect her only child with her life even so let one cultivate a boundless love towards all beings.” – The Buddha (Karaniya Metta Sutta)
440. Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
441. “What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.”
442. “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”― Lucille Ball
443. “One of the more challenging things in life is not being the guy who does the cheating, but not saying anything about it and going along with it.” ― Dale Murphy
444. When life knocks you down, do a burpee!
445. ” life reveals her beauty one precious miracle at a time” -Flavia
446. “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” ~Donna Lynn Hope
447. “When I was six I decided that my only chance of having a life half as exciting as Grandpa Portman’s was to become an explorer.”
448. The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.
449. “To me, self-care isn’t really shallow. Showing up for yourself, putting on a little moisturizer, can inspire so many different parts of your life.” — Jonathan Van Ness
450. On this day, a very special person was born that would change my life forever. Happy birthday to my little son who is all grown up! I love you, son!
451. Vulnerability is life without any mask or filter
452. “In the twilight of the morning, all life silently waits for the sunrise. Sun must rise for the darkness to sink!”- Mehmet Murat Ildan
453. “I work hard so that my Jeep can have a better life.” — Unknown
454. "”Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
455. May the Tuesday be as filling and making good for you as the greatest day of your life to date. Happy Tuesday!
456. “You knew the right words that I needed to hear at a particular time and you made me feel blessed with each word. Having you in my life is a great gift.”
457. Dear Brother in Law, I want to wish you a happy Father’s Day. You are the most amazing brother in law I could ever ask for. Your sense of humor, your work ethic and leadership skills have all helped push me to be a better person. I’m so lucky to have you in my life and I hope we can continue doing things together for years to come. Happy Father’s Day
458. Love and life should go hand in hand. People who love and are loved are full of life and it is contagious. Love is something unlike anything else we can experience. The feeling of love brings life out of anybody.
459. “If Christ spent an anguished night in prayer, if He burst out from the Cross, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’ then surely we are also permitted doubt. But we must move on. To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” – Yann Martel, Life of Pi
460. Riding jet skis, living life one adventure at a time!
461. “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” – Unknown
462. “You’re the love of my life and my best friend. I’m so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I love the ways you find to make me smile every single day. I promise to spend every day trying to make you smile too.”
463. “Overcoming imposter syndrome doesn’t mean you’ll stop making mistakes; it means accepting that they’re part of life and that you need to learn how to use them to your advantage. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” – Dr Jessamy Hibberd
464. ‘My sweet child, I have carried you for every second of your life, and now I will love you for every second of mine.’
465. “When you see firsthand how it affects the life of someone, my brother especially. He’s been an inspiration to me, and I see how hard and challenging it is, and [I want to do] anything I can to help.” — Nick Lachey
466. “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” — Barbara Bush
467. “Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
468. “Send a smile to someone who has none. Share the love and live life. There will never come another Saturday exactly like today.”
469. “You have corrected me with all honesty and made me feel blessed. I’m favored to have you in my life.”
470. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ~ Leo Buscaglia
471. Some life lessons don’t ever change. They need to be highlighted and they need to be remembered throughout our entire lives. But how you embrace them will distinguish you from the pack. —Brooke Shields
472. If it is making you sad, it is demanding some change. Every change in life makes you move. The sad one makes you move permanently.
473. “People come in and out of your life. For a time they are your world; they are everything. And then one day they’re not.”
474. “Don't worry. Just when you think your life is over, a new storyline falls from the sky and lands right in your lap.”
475. “I took onto Raynell like she was all them babies I had wanted and never had. . . . Like I’d been blessed to relive a part of my life. And if the lord see fit to keep up my strength . . . I’m gonna do her just like your daddy did you . . . I’m gonna give her the best of what’s in me.”
476. “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim. ” — Nora Ephron
477. “This is a wonderful life and I am glad I get to spend it with you. Happy Thanksgiving!”
478. “I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
479. "Every time I wake up and know I have a trusted friend in my life, all my worries seem to disappear. Have a nice day ahead!”
480. “There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilisations—these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit—immortal horrors or everlasting splendours.”
481. “Smiling is a wonderful way to get a boost of happiness. The next time life presents you with a challenging situation, take a deep breath and smile.” – Morris Pratt
482. Jeeps. Because life is too short to get stuck.
483. “I look up into those blue eyes that no amount of dramatic makeup can make truly deadly and remember how. just a year ago. I was prepared to kill him. Convinced he was trying to kill me. Now everything is reversed. I’m determined to keep him alive. knowing the cost will be my own life. but the part of me that is not so brave as I could wish is glad that it’s Peeta. not Haymitch. beside me.”
484. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’” — Muhammad Ali
485. “I come from a blue collar family, but my personal life isn’t. I didn’t get the gene that my grandfather had in spades. He was a local hero. Built the church that I went to. Built the house I grew up in. Steamfitter, pipefitter, electrician, mechanic and plumber. I wanted to do those things. But it just didn’t come easy.” – Mike Rowe
486. “A moment of self compassion can change your entire day. A string of such moments can change the course of your life.” – Christopher Germer
487. I don't know what it was that bent your life out of shape, but who knows? Maybe I've been there too. Maybe I can help. We could work together. I could rehabilitate you. You needn't be out there on the edge anymore. You needn't be alone. We don't have to kill each other. What do you say?. — Batman: The Killing Joke
488. “She was born silent into this world, but her little life spoke volumes.” — Unknown
489. “Softball has given me so much in life. It’s taught me the kind of person I want to be and given me a sweet sisterhood. It even led me to my husband. ” – Jennie Finch
490. “On this auspicious day, I pray to God to bless me with you as a brother in every lifetime. May all your wishes come true, my sweet brother. Happy birthday!”
491. This is from my heart, to thank you for everything you have done for me, for all the times I forgot to tell you how I feel about you, and how happy I am that you are in my life.
492. Going through a breakup is actually very similar to grieving a death. You’re grieving the loss of someone you love and learning to live life without them by your side.” – Samantha Burns
493. “And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” ~ J. K. Rowling
494. “The family is the center of life, and it is the key to eternal happiness.” – L.Tom Perry
495. “If your life is hundred, I wish to be a hundred minus one day, so that I never live without you.”
496. “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” – Kenneth Branagh
497. Walking in the light is obviously better than walking in the dark. But walking with a friend in the dark will always be better than walking alone during the day. Cherish your friends and pick the right ones to enhance your life.
498. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined” – Henry David Thoreau
499. “My belief in Jesus Christ is most important thing in my life. What I do to be able to father correctly is to spend time in the mornings by myself to get my heart. my soul. my mind – correct. To be able to handle the situations and handle the young men like I would my son. It’s loving my players where they are. helping them to move and achieve. And when they’re 30. what are they doing then? Are they a husband that stays true? Are they a father that never leaves? Are they a businessman that can be counted on in whatever they do! I think that really guides me in a better principle.” ~ Mike MacIntyre
500. “Until death it is all life.” ― Don Quixote
501. We have been far too aggressive about extracting ocean wildlife, not appreciating that there are limits and even points of no return.” – Sylvia Earle
502. I am a lucky man because I met an ideal woman in my dreams and married her in a real life. You are my everything, good morning beautiful!
503. ‘Oh, it’s delightful to have ambitions. I’m so glad I have such a lot. And there never seems to be any end to them—that’s the best of it. Just as soon as you attain one ambition you see another one glittering higher up still. It does make life so interesting.’ – L. M Montgomery
504. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she is grateful for him and wants him to have a happy birthday and life.
505. “Sometimes the noise of life can be just too much. If you need to escape, love yourself enough to know when you need a real timeout.” -Karen A. Boquer
506. “It’s good to have people in your life around whom you can be yourself.” – Varun Sharma
507. “Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ~Bruce Lee
508. “We are dependent entirely on obedience to the laws of nature for our success or failure in this life.”
509. ‘It’s the small moments that make life big.’
510. With a strong, healthy memory, you can overcome mental barriers to achieve success in your personal, professional, and academic life. Without it, you will find yourself struggling at every turn. John Parker, Memory
511. “Coffeeology: Espresso yourself. So many blends, so little time. Take life one sip at a time, and stay grounded. Better latte than never. Take time to smell the cover.”
512. "One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” — William Feather
513. “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.”- Pablo Casals
514. Jesus, When it came time for you to comfort your disciples you told them about the home you were preparing for them in heaven. Thank you for knowing we need the assurance that this life is not the end, and the promise that _________ will have eternity in heaven with you. For the pain and suffering he must endure now, please reassure his mind and help him to grasp onto the truth that he will be with you, and heaven will be his forever home. Please strengthen him with the knowledge that you will be the one to wipe away all his tears, and that there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain. Though he can’t see it now and it is beyond our human abilities to comprehend, give him faith to continue to believe your promise to help sustain him each moment of this journey. Amen. - Lisa Samra
515. Happy Saturday! To be happy is to thank God every morning for the miracle of life.
516. “Thank you so much, dear, for brightening up my life, for making me believe in myself. I love you so much!”
517. “Without knowing what I am and why I am here. life is impossible.”- Leo Tolstoy
518. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
519. Dearest Boyfriend On Father’s day and always, may this gesture of love express my gratitude for all you have given to your children. May your Father’s day be filled with the same joy and laughter with which you have filled your children’s life. Thank you for showing your strength, your wisdom and your love. May God bless you, dear, this Father’s day and always.
520. “Take a deep breath, it’s just a bad day not a bad life.”
521. “Understanding the difference between healthy striving and perfectionism is critical to laying down the shield and picking up your life. Research shows that perfectionism hampers success. In fact. it’s often the path to depression. anxiety. addiction. and life paralysis.”
522. “The power to change your life lies in the simplest of steps.” – Steve Maraboli
523. “Every day that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love, it’s incredible to me how one person can make such a difference in my life.”
524. “[Being a mom] will change your life, but I think in the long run it will change for the better.” — Gypsy Lady
525. I can only use so many words in the dictionary to show you how much I love you. I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways to express my love, and I plan to show you just how much love I have for you for the rest of my life. I hope that my actions let you know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to you.
526. To teach a child to navigate through life is a true teacher’s gift.
527. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
528. Education doesn't change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard.
529. You are the one who fills my life with happiness and laughter. I cherish you more than anything in this world!
530. It has been one of the greatest blessings of my life that my sister has been able to mirror my experience.
531. The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with.
532. “His yoke is kind and his burden is light. That is, his yoke is a nonyoke, and his burden is a nonburden. What helium does to a balloon, Jesus's yoke does to his followers. We are buoyed along in life by his endless gentleness and supremely accessible lowliness. He doesn't simply meet us at our place of need; he lives in our place of need.”